𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕�...

By -KingK

TEENAGER IN LOVE 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 �... More

TEENAGER IN LOVE
01: WAITING GAME
03: SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT ROOM
04: COUNTDOWN
05: DAY OF ARRIVAL
06: FIRST DAY!

02: GET OFF YOUR PHONE

940 27 1
By -KingK

kenchev posted to their insta story!

THE DRIVE WASN'T THAT LONG, within 40 minutes with the light traffic, Reggie was able to get his brother and his girlfriend to the building just on time for their flight.

The pair checked in and Kenny was able to put her luggage through so Vinnie wasn't left wheeling them around everywhere, however, the queue for checking in alone was already so long that Vinnie felt like the light traffic was a favor in disguise – if he'd left it any later, he'd be behind the family at the very end of the queue, already late for their flight.

"Why is the line not moving?" He quietly grumbled from behind Kendall, and the girl only kept a straight face with a discreet roll of her eyes as she answered him. She could never be grumpy in an airport; how could she be? Airports met travelling and escaping to different countries — vacation! A holiday!

"I don't know. Maybe if we'd left just a little bit earlier we probably would have made it to our gate, though. But I don't know. Wild guess."

Vinnie looked around to see if anyone could hear his girlfriend give him slight stick for being that little bit lackadaisical, and tried to fight back a smile at the harsh sarcasm. "Jeez, at me next time."

Kendall drew the [@] symbol with her finger in the air and Vinnie laughed as he pulled her back against him. She chuckled also, not mad at all — she was the furthest thing from mad right now, she was just kidding around.
She was just happy to be in the company of her boyfriend, let alone in the company of her boyfriend in the airport!

She was kinda bummed they weren't able to find a seat and chill for a second though – she missed him and only had the car ride to see how he was and what he had been up to the last few weeks, but she had the plane ride for that.

Kendall looked up at Vinnie and felt herself smiling with pride as he looked around the place, looking as good and as cute as ever in his snapback and sweatshirt. If people knew she was dating him then they'd never make her forget of how lucky a girl she was to be dating thee Vinnie Hacker — but she knew that already. She knew she'd hit the jackpot.

Without thinking, she stood on her toes to kiss his face, only reaching his jaw where she's kissed him lovingly and full of affection.
Vinnie's lips gradually spread widely as his head slightly rocked from her pushing against his face, and felt feelings of warmth overcome him.

Did he love affection.

It was weird for Kendall to have moments of them doing nonchalant, chaste things and have these overwhelming feelings of love for Vinnie – but she had them all the time.
They would be waiting in line at the gas station or standing at a party and she would look over and be filled with feelings of comfort, infatuation, and adoration when her eyes landed on his face. He could be talking to somebody or figuring out something on his phone but at the sight of his gentle eyes and body language, friendly nature, and considerate aura – she felt like she melted at times. She just couldn't conceal it, she really, really loved him.

He held her face from kissing his cheek anymore and guided her to his mouth, where he gave her a sweet, lovable kiss.

"What was 'at for?" He laughed, still holding her face as they moved slightly up the line.

She shrugged and wheeled the cases, "well, I missed you. And I just love you," she guessed. She removed his hands from her face to save anyone else from seeing their PDA — not wanting to make them uncomfortable or even give them the idea that they were that type of couple. They stood in line for another ten minutes when things started to get going, and they checked in and checked their luggage on— Vinnie doing Kendall the favor of sneakily taking some weight off it discreetly by raising it off the scale with his foot – something he really shouldn't have done but did so anyway.

When they were all good to go and allowed to board, once again, they were left to queue up at their gate where there seemed to be an inconvenience which resulted in them waiting once again. "URGH! I can't with this."

Ok, so maybe she couldn't be grumpy but she could become frustrated, but he was also wearing brand new airforce that weren't yet broken in and killing her poor ankles.

Vinnie ignored the girl as he looked at his phone, checking for any messages from his mom or friends whilst Kendall looked out for any late passengers. What was keeping them?

"What are you doing?" She asked, glancing down at his phone screen.

"I'm trying to work out a schedule while you're here; when I should go live. If I stream tom—"

Kendall stopped him there. "Huh?" She looked at his phone. He couldn't be serious. "You've got to be kidding me." She turned to him unbelievably, her face scarily amused.

Vinnie looked up and laughed nervously, "what?"

"Vin, we haven't even boarded the plane and you're already wondering when you need to post and play your games! Are you kidding?" She tried to fight a laugh.
She was being serious but she found his planning out humorous. They were going on vacation soon and he was thinking about when he could play a computer game? When he should talk to his followers and post his videos? Saving sounds for TikToks he could post?!

Talk about being a workaholic.

"Well, I can't have them suspect anything." He reasoned.

She had something to say, but exhaled when she understood that. She nodded, "okay, so, walk me through your plan, how is this working? How are you keeping this whole thing a secret? How are you posting?" She asked, moving up the line.

It was busy as always for the airport, but not as busy as it seemed to be in the summer when families were rushing to go on holiday.
It made the teen a little relieved that they were traveling at a random time of year – it would maybe help keep things a secret from fans and paparazzi unsuspecting. Vinnie didn't know what he'd do if he was spotted with Kendall (if he was able to keep himself from freaking out), he'd probably just play her off as a nobody boarding the same flight as him.

"Well, you know." Vinnie came up with something on the spot as he pulled up his pants. "I'll not be posting anything about being in Italy—"

"Good." She cut him off, acting the bossy, in-charge one of the relationships to those who stood by, and Vinnie gave her a disproving look which made her smirk into herself.

He looked her up and down and went back to talking with the gum in his mouth, "so I can post drafts. I haven't said anything about Italy, I haven't mentioned anything." He reassured, looking around the airport. "I'll just post as normal but not say anything that seems out of the ordinary. I tricked people into thinking I was coming home from Seattle on Thursday so paparazzi is all messed up," he sounded proud of himself as he looked down at the brunette.

Kendall raised her eyebrows impressed, and nodded her head with approval. "Nice."

He smiled and leaned on a wall. "Nobody will know."

And nobody would know.
Vinnie didn't even follow Kendall on anything or mentioned her name ever. The most he ever did was post a photo of her dog when they first met, but that was before they were even dating and before he had the huge following he had today.

And that was good enough for Kendall.
The line picked up its pace and thankfully, the couple found themselves on the plane to Los Angeles. Kendall took a seat by the window and Vinnie fell down beside her, pulling his hoodie up over his head as she fixed their belongings underneath them.

The two put in one AirPod in an ear so they could listen to their music but still talk.
The city lights were turning on as the sky dimmed and Kendall pulled down the window of the plane as the two began talking shit.
It would be a two-hour flight, but it was the perfect amount for the two to fall into their funny half hour and get to the closeness once again where they weren't as coy around each other.

They had a lot of things to catch up on.

so little insight to the relationship!
next one will be in L.A will all vins roomies 😩 whos urs favourite sway boy 🥸😩😤

vote and comment and let me know!
drop ideas also! don't be afraid.
love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 8.7K 52
𝙰 𝙹𝙾𝚂𝙷 𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 -"𝚓𝚘𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙" ~ 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝚈𝚂 𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽...
595K 5.1K 56
vinnie hacker imagines COMPLETE 👣
409K 4.4K 25
vinnie hacker x oc