quean; ๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜!๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๏ฟฝ...

Od moonjirose

๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐š๐ง; a woman of bad character A story about Esther Shelby and her journey of being the second oldest... Viac

๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป
โ†ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
01 - one
02 - two
03 - three
05 - five
06 - six
07 - seven
08 - eight
09 - nine
10 - ten
11 - eleven
โ†ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
12 - twelve
13 - thirteen
14 - fourteen
15 - fifteen
16 - sixteen
17 - seventeen
18 - eighteen
19 - nineteen
20 - twenty
21 - twenty one
22 - twenty two
23 -twenty three
โ†ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
24 - twenty four
25 - twenty five
26 - twenty six
27 - twenty seven
28 - twenty eight
29 - twenty nine
30 - thirty
31 - thirty one

04 - four

3.7K 104 9
Od moonjirose

══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*══

( I kinda picture Esther like Lana Del Rey, so here u go :)) thank u for over 300 reads!

A lot had happened in the last few days. Ada had confessed she was pregnant. The baby was Freddie Thorne's, a person Tommy didn't really like.
She wanted to marry him and get away from them, her family. Esther didn't quite understand why she disliked being a Shelby so fucking much but you can't help it.

Billy Kimber came by to talk to the leader, this whole situation was quite entertaining.

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

Esther, John, Arthur and Tommy rested in the Garrison after the whole Ada situation. "Rock, Paper, Scissors" Esther spoke quietly. Johnny and her played for a new pack of cigarettes. "I win!" John laughed. "Now give me the last one" he stuck out his hand. "I hate you" Esther mumbled.

A loud thud startled all of them. Billy Kimber and a few other men walked into the Garrison like they owned this place. Esther didn't like it.

She turned herself towards the door, sitting right next to Thomas. John stood up and found his place right behind Esther, resting his hands upon her shoulders.

"This is Billy Kim-"We know, why are you here?" Esther interrupted the man speaking.
Tommy gave her a look, she knew what that meant. No provoking right now.

Kimber sat himself down without waiting for an invitation. "Right, he's the oldest, you're the thickest and you're the craziest. I'm told the boss is called Tommy and I'm guessing that's you cos' you're looking me up and down like I'm a fucking tart" he spat. Esther grew angry, her shoulders tensing.

"How dare you-"Esther, it's fine" Tommy patted her thigh under the table. "That's me" he answered.

"What do you want from me?" Kimber asked, eyeing Esther disgustingly. "We want to work with you" Tommy proposed. "Nobody works with me. People work for me" he said, making Esther want to punch him in the face.

"We have a small problem with a certain group of people" Kimber furrowed his eyebrows. "The Lee family" he continued. His eyes fell on Tommy. "Don't quite like'em" He said, making Esther mumble "Don't like you either"

Billy just formed his lips into a thin line, restraining himself to not speak ill of the Shelby sister.
"We don't want'em up at the races anymore" Tommy continued. Kimber's ugly face filled itself with a small smirk. Esther turned around and pushed her hand into Arthur's pocket, grabbing the pack of cigarettes.

She puffed the smoke into the room before standing up and leaving the garrison. "Where ya going?" John asked after yanking her arm back. "Lookin' for Ada, haven't talked to her"

So Esther left and walked to Polly's to talk to her little sister.

It was obvious that Ada needed her older sister to talk to. Polly was a good listener but harsh at giving advices.

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

Esther was furious, lit up with fury. She almost kicked the door to the betting shop out of its hinges.
The voices and working sounds died down as she stomped in, quite scared for themselves.

She went straight to Tommy's office, opening the door without knocking.
"Esther, pleas-"For your own sake, shut up!" She countered. His face wandered upwards, slowly looking at her with questioning wide eyes.
"I don't even know if I'm angry or disappointed" she continued.

Thomas put the stapler down and leaned back with his hands in a questioning manner. "Why are ya so fuckin' angry at me?" he frowned.
"Don't act all innocent. You fuckin' killed Danny for some shit ass Italiens?" She yelled. Tommy's face lightened and he went back to stapling papers.

"I didn't" he spoke. Now it was Esther's turn to look confused. "Some saw you shoot him in the head, Tommy" she continued. He shook his head "Faked it, Danny's in London, well and alive." He answered.

"Well, alright" she almost whispered.
"What would you've done if I had killed him?" He asked after Esther sat herself down. "Don't know, not talked to you for a while." He huffed. "I like Danny, he's a nice man" she stated. He hummed in agreement. "But he's sick in the head" she stood up after taking one of Tommy's cigarettes.

"No wonder" she whispered.

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

Irene met with Esther in the Garrison. Her excuse was to see for herself if Arthur's fine. Thomas arrived half an hour later then Irene and met with some men. Esther suspected the IRA.

"I like the dress Iri" Arthur mumbled. Irene stroked her petite hands down her green dress with a wide smile on her pretty face. "Thank you, Arthur. I like the haircut" she mumbled with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"God, he's had this haircut his whole life, Iri" Esther complained, those love birds making her sick.
What frustrated her more were those men who were talking to Tommy. They were too far to understand.

Tommy hat asked Irene to accompany him to the Cheltenham Races. Esther didn't like the idea of her getting sucked into the whole Peaky Blinder shit. She agreed though.

The men leave and so does Esther, wanting to know what this was about. "Imma head out" she announced. "But I just got here!" Irene protested. "I promised Curly to help him with the horses and Arthur can bring you home, right?" Arthur's face was graced with a smile as he threw her a grateful wink.

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

The man kept walking, turning corner after corner. It was hard for Esther to not be obvious, she wasn't used to hiding away. Being a shadow was not something she was used to.

At the next turn he turned around, pointed a gun her way. "Why are you following me?" He yelled. She pulled her gun and struck his head with it. The man fell to the floor with a thud. Esther looked around, making sure no one was around. He saw her face and he might become an inconvenience, he needed to die.

So she shot him. One bullet in the head and one in the chest. She placed his gun in his hand and left as quickly as she could. Running to the one place she could go, even if it was a damn while away.

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

Irene saw the light through the window, she hadn't left it on though. She gripped the gun Esther had given her tightly in her left hand.

Her chest heaved in panic as she opened the door. "Hello?" She whispered, her throat tight and dry. She was scared to the bone.

Just as she opened the door wide enough to step in, she saw something, or rather someone, moving on top of her bed. With a loud yelp she threw the gun. It landed or well, whacked the person in the head.

"Ow! Irene" Esther gasped as she rubbed her head. "Esther?" Irene asked. She pushed her shoes off of her feet and walked further into her the room. "What are you doing here?" She asked after putting her bag down.

Esther turned around, facing Irene. "I did something" she admitted. Irene wasn't scared or Esther, she had known her her whole life and knew practically everything about her, even about what happened ten years ago.

"What?" Esther stayed silent. Irene scooted closer, putting her warm hand onto of Esther's cold leg. "You can tell me" she encouraged her.

"I killed again"

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

"Where is she?" Polly stormed through the house. Arthur drank his tea and Tommy fed Finn some bread. "As if I know" he grumbled.

A knock drew Polly to the door, in came Charlie.
"God I knew it" he mumbled. "What're ya doin' here this early?" Arthur complained.

"She's not home is she?" Charlie sighed. Tommy looked at the man in the kitchen. "No, why?" Polly joined the men in the kitchen.

"There's a dead IRA member and Esther's not home, what do you think" he spoke. Polly froze, it couldn't be. "You mean she started again?" Tommy said what everyone was thinking. "She knows she shouldn't, no way" Tommy put the bread down "It messes with her head, she knows that"

Arthur placed the news paper down as Polly put her cup down to light a cigarette for herself.

"But she never told ya how good it feels, did she?"

══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*══

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

19.8K 389 20
The condemned Story of John Shelby and Fรฉlicitรฉ Lee. Peaky Blinder fanfiction. John Shelby fanfiction. CONCLUDED.
110K 3.1K 17
FOR THE ONE WHO STAYED โ”€ A peaky blinders fanfiction โ” IN WHICH, Elizabeth Shelby has to come to terms with the fact that sharing a name does not nec...
2M 47.1K 51
Because every girl needs their own prince charming, but some girls need their own birmingham gangster. โ€ขBOOK ONE COMPLETEDโ€ข โ€ขSEASON ONE- SEASON TWO...
112K 3K 89
๐‚๐‡๐„๐‹๐’๐„๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’