Falling for the Devil

By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Harley Prince has been a good girl all her life. But when her best friend's brother gets expelled from colleg... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Intro❀︎
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
#1 The Downfall
#2 Regret
#3 New/Old Kid
#4 After Hours
#5 Jailbirds
#6 Bad Ideas
#8 Valentine's
#9 Cujo
#10 Camryn
#11 Butterfly Knife
#12 Two Flirts
#13 Pranks
#14 Freight
#15 Sorry
#16 Arguing
#17 SLUT
#18 Fuck-Toy
#19 Distraction
#20 Problems
#21 Hot Tubs
#22 - Sex Lemonade
#23 New Me
#24 Hookups
#25 Body Kisses
#26 PARTY CRASHERS
#27 No Regrets
#28 The Devil in her Angel Eyes
#29 Drugs and Money
#30 - Deadly Summers
#31 Oliver
#32 Football Class
#33 Highway Bitches
#34 Graduation Fuck You's
#35 Gun F*cking
#36 Fights
#37 I-
#38 Dumb Dates
#39 Virgin Round Two
Disclaimer
#40 Old/New Self
#41 Missing
#42 Hope Crew
#43 Across the Country
#44 Goodbye
#45 Times Changed - Epilogue
Author's Note

#7 Revenge

29.6K 453 937
By MentallyUnstablexoxo

~ Summer Sixteen - Drake ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"OLLIE!" I scream running to his car. I sit down in his passenger seat.

"Harley, what's up. Sorry been busy with football and shit," he says.

I shrug. "It's fine." The whole car ride, Ollie and I talk, catching up and making plans for the weekend. Yes, it's only been a few days we were apart with little talking but it's still quite a lot for Ollie and I.

He stops at the school and we both get out of the car. He throws his arm over my shoulder leading me inside. He always does this casually and platonically. We walk through the halls, Ollie fist bumping a few people on the way.

"Yo Ollie! Where's your brother?" A guy from his football team asks.

"Probably getting his morning breakfast with some chick in the janitor's closet." Ollie's response causes the questioner and two other football players in near distance to laugh.

A door next to us opens and Grey stumbles out fixing the belt on his pants. A blonde girl walks out after him. Her hair resembles a bird's nest. "Grey, how's it feel having your brother's sloppy seconds!" A football player shouts making everyone in the halls laugh.

The blonde's eyes water with tears and she jogs off to her friends. Grey turns his head, facing us. "Lil bro must not be doing his job right since the bitch was begging for more," Grey retorts. My face scrunches at the words used while the others just seem to laugh.

Grey's eyes glide to mine as he notices me. He looks back up at Ollie as he continues to have his arm draped over my shoulder. "Need some pointers bro," Grey teases. Ollie rolls his eyes.

"From you? No thanks, you couldn't please a woman if you tried," Ollie scoffs. Laughs fall from his teammates.

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure I have." Grey glances at me quick enough so no one notices. "I always have them begging and begging for more. Right Harley." He looks at me this time without tearing his gaze.

I scoff leaning more into Ollie for comfort. "Like I'd know. I'd never hook up with you," I declare in a lie. He raises a brow.

"Seems like you're the one begging Grey. Is that why you're trying to get close? To get into her pants?" Ollie questions his brother. The other football players snicker and shout 'oooh'.

Grey chuckles lightly. I'm praying he doesn't tell Ollie, because he would just to prove his brother wrong. "Nah. I like girls who aren't afraid to get dirty, with cum all over their pretty little face," he says. He is definitely talking about me.

"You're disgusting." My face scrunches up.

Grey looks at me once again. "Am I? Or are you hiding something, Angel." I hate when he uses that nickname on me. "You know what they say about quiet good girls. Sweet in the streets, freak in the sheets." The bell rings as soon as he finishes his sentence.

The football players laugh nodding their heads and patting Grey's shoulder as if he did something. They always love male validation, especially from Grey. "Greyson, leave her alone, let's go," Ollie says.

"Later Angel, Ollie," Grey taunts before walking off. Where the hell is he going? We have the same class together. Ollie walks me all the way to my class where Evelyn is already sitting down. She usually always comes early.

I take a seat right next to her. "I saw you and Ollie talking with Greyson in the halls. Why didn't you just leave?" She asks. Why does she care?

I shrug as I sink back into my seat. The teacher begins teaching and halfway through Grey walks in. "Mr. West, you're late!" Mr. Jefferson informs as Greyson walks towards the back of the class.

"That's the point! Less class time," Grey responds before taking a seat next to me. I look at him confused and he flashes me a grin before looking back to our teacher.

Mr. Jefferson sits down on his desk in front of the class, one leg crossed over the other and a paper waving around in his hand. "Yes, less class time would be the result of coming late. But when you miss out on half the lesson, you won't know how to do half the test which results in failure," he says. Mr. Jefferson continues talking to the class about the importance of school and a bunch of crap I don't care about.

"Psss," I hear a whisper.

I turn my head to face Grey who's leaning back in his chair, his elbows resting above the back of it. "My house, tonight," he says. I shake my head and pay attention ahead. He taps his foot against mine.

He repeats his actions till I turn back again. "What do you want?" I question. He can't just expect me to drop everything I have for him. Even if I have no plans tonight.

His eyebrows furrow. "Why're you acting so weird?" He asks in a whisper. He insulted me earlier today, am I just supposed to act like that didn't happen either?

"I'm not. Just go hookup with your morning buddy," I mutter.

"Why would I- oh. Ohhhhh!" He begins laughing to himself. "You thought we were- shit really?" He says. He never finished a single sentence, too busy laughing.

He leans forward closer to me. "Listen Angel, I'll tell it to you straight. I fuck around with girls, everyone. I don't stick to one bitch. Do not think there's an us, ever. Got it?" He makes it pretty damn clear what his intentions are.

I don't know what I was expecting but I should've expected this. "Did you just refer to me as a bitch?" I whisper back. I won't cry if I don't think about everything else he just said.

"Yeah, my bitch."

I scoff at his words. "Let's get one thing straight Greyson," I spit. "I have never and will never be your 'bitch' or anyone else's. Got that?" I ask back. He chuckles lightly, a hint of surprise to his eyes probably because he didn't expect me to respond back.

The bell rings and everyone begins packing. "You were my bitch when you were on your knees with my dick in your mouth. Think again," he whispers before leaving the classroom.

Asshole.

"Harley?" I look over my shoulder at Evelyn. I know she wants to talk about how I was talking with Greyson. And I don't care. "What," I mutter as I begin walking out of the classroom. "You shouldn't talk with Greyson. You could have changed seats..." I ignored her the whole walk to my next class. And it was long but luckily Evelyn isn't in it.

After class I find Ollie putting away his books in his locker. I skip over to him with a bright smile on my face. I've been thinking about revenge all last class. "Water bottle please," I beg, pouting my lip with my hand held out to him.

He laughs reaching for it at the top of his locker. "Why do I have the feeling you aren't going to use this to drink?" He asks. I open the lid realizing it's only halfway filled. I need more.

I begin walking to the water fountain, Oliver trailing behind. "Because I'm not. I'm going to dump it over your brother's head. He's an asshole," I grumble as I fill the water to the rim of the bottle.

Ollie sighs, running a hand through his hair. "What did he do? I'll talk to him, I don't want you getting in trouble," Oliver says. I don't care about getting in trouble right now.

"It's fine. It's just water Ollie, he'll live," I assure as we make our way to the cafeteria.

"OLLIE! HARLEY!" I glance over my shoulder as Evelyn runs over to us. I roll my eyes as Ollie greets her with a hug. I swear Evelyn's obsessed with him but Ollie is to blind to see.

I spot Grey as soon as I enter the cafeteria. A hand grips my arm, as I take a step towards him, pulling me back. "What did he do?" Ollie asks. If I tell him, he'll know there's more to the story. But I don't want to lie.

"He called me a bitch," I stick with. Ollie glares at his brother who isn't paying attention. "Ollieeee please," I whine. He nods before walking to our usual lunch table with Evelyn.

Grey is sitting down at a table with a bunch of other guys. Not the football jocks but the troublemakers. It's funny because he used to be a football jock. Now he's sitting with the delinquents who have a criminal record, tattoos and shit but he still fits in with everyone else.

I walk up right behind him and dump the whole water bottle over his head. "Fuck," he curses as he stands up and turns around. I take a few steps back because of his height.  His anger quickly dissipates, replaced by a playful grin.

The whole cafeteria is watching as Greyson stands before me, his hair and shirt soaked. "Alright, that's how you want to play, Angel." He peels off his wet shirt in front of the whole school without care in the world.

His abs dripping wet with cool water, the band of his underwear showing as his damp, barely wet, jeans hang low on his hips. He rings out his t-shirt in front of me, the water splashing onto the ground between us.

He looks at me, his hair looks black now that it's wet. And he still looks fucking hot as hell somehow. But I'm not backing down.

"Who's the bitch now? 'Cause it's looking a lot like you." My own devious smirk plays on my face.

He laughs in a deadly tone and takes a step forward closing the space between us. He bends down slightly, just so his lips graze my ears. "I suggest you watch it because I'm not afraid to ruin your life." I gulp as his words cut deep. He has in fact ruined the lives of thirteen students during his grade 12 year at this school. And many more before that.

Seven of the students had to move cities. Two moved across the country. One moved to another country. Another swapped school's and one ended up in a mental hospital. Then the last one, no one's heard from him ever again.

"You look a lot hotter on your knees and when you're begging me to fuck you. I suggest you stick to that attitude because two can play at this game." He knocks his shoulder against mine as he walks off leaving the cafeteria.

I turn around and head straight to the table Oliver and Evelyn are waiting for me at, ignoring all the stares. I can't believe he just said that, luckily no one heard him but still. What the fuck does that mean?

"What did he say?" Ollie asks.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," I mutter.

"Harley, what did he say," Ollie repeats.

I groan leaning back into my chair. "Just that I should be careful or he's going to ruin my life." Ollie stands up immediately, he begins walking but I seize his wrist bringing him back towards me. "Ollie, it's fine. Just leave it alone," I plead. He would argue and isn't afraid to throw a punch since it's his brother. But I have a feeling Grey would take him.

Ollie looks down at me, contemplating. "Come on Olives!" I put on a cheeky smile. He rolls his eyes but I spot the smile on his face when he sits down next to me.

"He's not going to ruin your life, Harley. I got you, I'll make sure of it," he makes clear.

"Duh! You're my knight in shining armour," I joke. Ollie scoffs, shaking his head.

"You're the weirdest damsel in distress, you know that," he says, going along with my wordplay. I laugh reaching for a few of his fries. The whole lunch we talked together. Oliver sometimes sits with the football players but not often. Whenever Evelyn is busy with a club or sick, I'll sit with Oliver and the football players. They're cool with me.

Second last class of the day. And it's with Grey. I can make it through the class. Usually I'd sit with Justin, but I haven't seen him all day which means he probably didn't come today. Physics class won't be that bad without him.

I head straight to the back, keeping my head down. I don't need to see the weird or surprised looks from classmates because of my actions this lunch. The quiet girl dumps water over Greyson West's head.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

I watch as Greyson walks through the door and makes his way over to me in a dry t-shirt. He must've found a dry one to wear. He sits right next to me on the bar stool where Justin usually sits. We are in a science lab, due to the shortage of rooms this is where our physics class takes place. Which means there are only two stools per table and I'm stuck sitting next to Greyson for the rest of class.

"Can I help you?" I ask rudely.

"Really loving this new side of you baby," he whispers.

I look up at him to see the playful smirk on his face. "Yeah well you bring out the worst of me," I mumble. But he's right, I never used to be this rude even with people I hate. I'm always nice or walk away. The teacher passes out worksheets as he always does at the start of class. It's 25 questions and we have to complete and hand it in by the end of class or he'll force us to stay after class until it's done. It's our exit card.

25 questions doesn't seem that bad, but he doesn't give us time to do it. We are supposed to complete it while taking notes as he teaches and doing the regular class work. Which doesn't give us much time. One of the reasons why I hate this teacher. Crap, I mean dislike. I'm not going to let Grey turn me into a ruthless girl who swears, drinks and says rude things all the time.

I'm not like that.

I'm going to regret this but it's the right thing to do. "Greyson." He looks up from the worksheet at me. "I am sorry for dumping water on your head, being rude and calling you the b-word," I apologize. He laughs. "I am!"

He laughs a little more. "What, you aren't going soft on me Angel, are you now?" He asks. He leans forward closer to me and suddenly I'm glad we are at the back of the class.

"No, I am just apologizing because I usually don't do stuff like that. I'm sorry for acting out of line. It won't happen again," I assure.

He rolls his eyes. "I'm not apologizing back and don't think your apology is going to stop me from getting my revenge," he says. I want to scream and shout at him. I want to tell him to shut up. But I won't, I take a deep breath instead.

"No, I know. But I myself was apologizing because I'm not one to do that."

"Putting back on the good girl act again I see," he mutters.

I shake my head. He's wrong. I am apologetic within myself. I'm not apologizing for an act. "I'm being the bigger person. Two wrongs don't make a right an-"

"Being the bigger person isn't a thing. What do you earn from that? Not a damn thing," he says.

"Self value, respe-"

"Let me stop you right there, Angel," Grey cuts me off once again. "Your "niceness" and "bigger person" shit doesn't earn you anything. Instead people take advantage of it, you know it's true. How many times a week do people text you asking for your homework questions?"

"I-"

"Or a day. And you give it to them each time right?"

"Yeah bu-"

"How many times does Evelyn shame you for talking to me or other shit because it's different from what she does and you let her instead of telling the bitch off?"

I can't be rude to Evelyn. "She's my friend," I declare. She's been my best friend for almost three years. I can't just end our friendship like that.

"Is she? Or answer this Harley." He rarely calls me Harley, it's always Angel. When he calls me by my actual name it feels so unnatural compared to Angel. "How many times have you worked your ass off in school, getting straight A's and joining every damn club there is just so your parents would appreciate it and they never did?"

And that ladies and gentlemen, is a touchdown.

I turn away and look back to the paper in front of me. I pick up a pencil and begin reading the problems. "Angel, I'm not trying to be rude, but look at the facts. Every time you're nice, someone takes advantage of it. Every time you try, no one notices. I know your thoughts aren't as nice as your words." How the fuck does he do that.

"Greyson you're wrong, so please leave me alone. I want nothing to do with you, not a single thing," I make clear.

"How're you mad I'm right?" He asks. I'm not mad he's right, I'm mad how I didn't see it first myself. I thought I needed to try harder for my parents or be even nicer for others to actually start appreciating me, but that's wrong. Because it doesn't matter how hard I try.

I shake my head, pushing back my tears and begin doing the work.

By the end of class I managed to finish my work and exit card. I didn't bother saying another word to Greyson. It's not worth it. I know he's right now that I've thought about it but he could still be wrong. My high grades will lead to a good university and being nice to others could help anyone who's having a bad day or something.

As I pack my bag my worksheet is snatched off my desk by Greyson. He replaces it with his incomplete work. "Karma's a bitch huh," he taunts before jogging over to the teacher. The teacher takes his work letting him go.

"Mr. Manning, Grey stole my work!" I shout. He walks over to my desk and takes a look at the empty worksheet Grey left on my desk. He picks it up examining it.

"Your name is on this, please complete this before you leave. And Miss Prince lying does not get you anywhere in life." And neither does the truth apparently. He walks back to his desk.

I sigh sitting down, this is going to at least take me half an hour. Minimum!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 19 37
Because Jaden Grey is Intoxicating and addictive. Once you've had a little bit, you keep coming for more. Too bad nobody warned me in that moment, i...
1.6M 32K 26
***AVAILABLE AS A PAPERBACK ON AMAZON*** Warning: More than half the chapters are taken down due to a copyright agreement with the published Amazon v...
468K 17.4K 54
"THE FINAL CHAPTER." β€’ β€’ β€’ Campbell West Cade has been through a lot of trauma in her seventeen y...
813K 29.6K 51
"THE STORY CONTINUES..." β€’ β€’ β€’ "Campbell West, I am happy to announce the you are now Campbell West Cade,"...