Valdemar x Reader [one shots]...

By ElaineEvans143

You can find one shots of our infamous Quaestor Valdemar here... Can't stop myself from loving an ancient Dem... More

(1)
Valdemar x Reader
(First meeting)
๐Ÿ˜NSFW- Valdemar x reader
Lose Control
Freckles
Date, Couple moments
Euthanizing???
Bloodlust (Vampire GNReader)
Jealousy
Hate you?
Away from you
Euthanizing??? Part 3
Euthanizing??? Part 4
Broken Doll (Female Reader)
Partners in crime
Fascination of specimen๐Ÿ˜(kinky)
Menstruation (Fem reader)
Childish๐Ÿ˜ (Kinky)
Can't get enough (smuts) ๐Ÿ˜
Valdemar x (GN)Reader x Valerius ๐Ÿ˜
Soulmates (GN reader)

Euthanizing??? Part 2

385 20 0
By ElaineEvans143

---Previous---

"Well see about that"

--------Time Skip--------

Valdemar PoV

I must say, am quite impress at how apprentice.086 on this job. I keep observing their works and progress, more often this past few weeks and for what I observed, they seems to know what their doing and capable of handling themself they also get along well with the others and I can't help but often notice how those eyes seems to gloom for a split seconds and becoming more determined when theirs a patient that needs to be dissected. It gives me curiosity and  interest seeing their reaction. I know from the start that their different from the others they always brightens the mood and atmosphere here in the dungeon and encouraging everyone positively, while giving those signature smile. I sighed in satisfaction as I clean the vivisection table. After I finished the autopsy on the unfortunate patient that was laying on the table, I let it be brought to Lazaret and be cremate.

Your PoV

I'm determined on helping the people. I hate seeing them eviscerated and get dispose after performing an autopsy, that still gives us none of information on how to stop the pain it brings to a patient and it breaks my heart seeing them in so much pain. And I cannot let them down. As I'm trying to research the cause of effect of the virus. I takenote some that can give me some leads that may be able to help find a cure. I'm in Dr. Julian's desk writing something both of us shared an office. Master was right at my side at the bed sitting while reading some thick books doing research. Back then, when I first went down here in the dungeon. The atmosphere was quite suffocating and it feels like I can't properly breath. But now am kind of getting used to it. I heard a knock on the door.

"Doctor.069,.. may I barrow Apprentice.086 for a moment as I do need their assistant". It was the Quaestor what does they need my assistant for, when they are already much professional at this job I arched my brows. Master went to open the door stepping aside revealing none other than the Quaestor.

"Oh, ah,.. aam Of course Quaestor,.. Nothing to worry, Y/N's not occupied at all. said he

"Um, ah,.. I leave the both you then" said he as leaving the room as quick as possible I rolled my eyes not even bother looking and just continue writing.  I know from the start that he does'nt quite fond of the Quaestor like everyone here, I don't know why their so afraid of them like some sort of monster,.. sure they look unsettling at first but *you cannot just judge someone base on their appearance* right?... As someone gently tap my shoulder, I was pulled back to reality and look up seeing them, and remembering that they asked for my assistant. I immediately stand cleaning the table as tidy as possible. And proceed on following them. The others already went home as both of the Quaestor and I are left alone. I don't mind being alone with them for some odd reasons. I felt quite safe whenever am with them. The others keep warning me to stay away from the Quaestor I felt bad thinking about it. Although I always saw them enjoying themself doing dissection on patients those interest in those crimson eyes never leaves. It's weird I feel like they just want to have fun and not help on finding cure for this crisis.

Valdemar PoV

I lead apprentice.086 out of their shared office of Dr.069. I prepared a patient on the vivisection table were goin to perform an autopsy together. I don't know why but I feel like there not afraid of me not like the others. Being leave alone with me is not quite a good idea but for them they don't mind. Their being quiet, I look behind seeing sadness looking at the patient infront of us. 'tsk' I went to get some tools at the corner... We started doing the first incision. I guided there hands teaching them how to do it properly I was behind them observing how they do it. I tease them by breathing on their neck they shiver at it even though I can't see their face from behind. I know that their flustered I grinned and can't help but chuckle quietly. And continue doin the incision pretending that nothing happened.

Your PoV

The Quaestor was guiding my hands gently as we proceed on the second incision. They're behind me I smile a little that the Quaestor can't notice. I suddenly feel my back hit there chest and there breath on my neck. I couldn't help but shiver, as a warm cross my face I gulp not minding it and just continue. After we finish the incisions the Quaestor said that they can handle it. So I leave them the patient as I help with cleaning off the blood. I sighed, I enjoyed there company. They told me that dissecting humans and animals became there hobbies. I wasn't suprised when they said that, cause I always notice it everytime they performed dissection.

"Then I have to go now" I said little sad at the end

"Goodnight, Quaestor" I said before making my to the exit they grab my wrist gently I look at them.

"Thank you for assisting me apprentice.086,.. I do hope we do this again, maybe Tommorow around 10pm, if your okay with it". They said I smile at them before responding.

"Ofcourse Quaestor,. See you tommorow then" I said gently taking my wrist off them and exiting the dungeon and head home,.. The Count provide as some rooms but I prepare to go home for now knowing Master was probably home. As I arrive home 'finally' I said to myself and open it. Master Julian was already asleep on his desk. I giggle at how he hugs those Jars of leeches for dear life. I then went to take a bath and dress myself as I finish. And head to bed already, just as I hit the pillow darkness engulf me... I wake up stretching myself as I get out of bed I smell bacons and eggs. I then went down stairs to see Master Julian reading an article while drinking some coffee his already dress up.

"Good morning, Master" I said making him look at me and smiling.

"Good morning, Dearest,.. Dig in" I make myself comfortable as I eat my meal... As I finished eating I then went to take a shower before dressing myself up and get my equipment ready inside my bag. We always go to the Palace together. Before going to the dungeon I already wear a surgical outfit and a mask putting my gloves on before proceeding down. I greet those who pass by they did the same. I then went to open the door just as I enter and going to the table another patient arrive covered in white blanket. I then get myself ready as the other Doctors are quite occupied including the apprentices. I then take the mantle off revealing a child that looks around 9 years old his sleeping for eternity. I then remember the Quaestor's incision on how they do an autopsy skillfully on a patient before. I smile and performed the incision that the Quaestor taught me...I sighed as I finish the autopsy I haven't find anything at all I let the body be taken with the rest to the Lazaret and be cremate. 'But am not going to give up' I said encouraging myself up.... As the days passed by quicker than I thought. I am now spending hours here in the Palace library reasearching much as possible about the plague. I look at the clock it's already 10 o'clock my eyes widen as I remember that I have to go and help assist the Quaestor.... I reach the dungeon panting heavily. I calm myself  up before going inside. The Quaestor and I grew close they told me about there secret and I share some of mind. I developed a certain feelings towards them.. This time were performing an autopsy on the baby the Queastor said to me As I look at it's eyes, it was crimson red the infant look like crying a red hot lava. I almost tear up at the sight but I cannot let the Quaestor see that am a weak and not a good assistant by backing up. I sighed and went forward I hate seeing those eyes. I then grab the scalpel and watch the Quaestor for a moment before they ask that it was my turn to do the incision. I sighed am glad the autopsy was already finished as I'm cleaning the table the Quaestor came behind me they tap my shoulder making me turn around facing them.

"I want to tell you something". they said I waited for them to continue.

"I don't know how to say this,.. but I think am infatuated to you,.. It's okay if you don't feel the same towards me,.. I know your Dr.069's property". They sad with a disappointed tone at the end. I raised my brow.

"No, am not his property, Quaestor and I think the feelings were neutral and-". I said before continuing "I grew a certain feeling towards you, Quaestor and I accept you". I smile before holding there gloved hands on mine.

"Ahm, is this mean,.. that were couples now?" I ask they smile "Yes we are" they said before kissing my forehead I giggle and hug them they did the same.

Valdemar PoV

I can't stop this feelings anymore as I calm myself as we finish the autopsy Y/N's cleaning the table. I came closer from behind and tap there shoulder. They immediately turn around facing me.

"I want to tell you something". I said they gestured for me to continue.

"I don't know how to say this,..but I think am infatuated to you,..It's okay if you don't feel the same towards me,.. I know your Dr.069's property". I shoud've not said it to them I know they feel the same no one likes a demon like me a monster to all human. I was pulled back to reality when I heard them hummed and I saw them raised an eye brow.

"No, am not his property, Quaestor and I think the feelings were neutral and-". They said before continuing "I grew a certain feeling towards you, Quaestor and I accept you". They said with a soft smile I couldn't believe this is happening no humans try to accept me before.

"Ahm, is this mean,..that were couples now?". I heard them ask I smile.

"Yes we are". I said before kissing there forehead they giggled and they hug me and I returned it.

Couple of months later-----

The others including my Master Asra and Master Julian knows that am in relationship with the Quaestor at first my Masters doesn't agree with me. Because of how dangerous the Quaestor does-. I just rolled my eyes and told them that my feelings towards them will never change cause I told both of them that the Quaestor and I loved each other. They did'nt try to argue anymore and just accept the fact. Master Asra give me some books about spell and charms and always giving me a lesson every weekends my rest day. My magic keeps improving and I'm thankful of his lessons sometimes Master Julian joins us when his not occupied. Or any of us are not occupied at the Palace. I notice how both of them look at each other giving glances and blush a little. I giggle quietly they don't think that I don't notice anything. Faust was curled up around my neck Asra's familiar she's quite adorable and I can't help but always praise her at that.

The Next morning---

I wake up earlier than I thought, sweating and breathing fast at the image that I just saw it keeps flooding my mind and it's still clear. I caught the plague and die get burned in the Lazaret. I immediately and carefully get out of bed trying not to wake Julian up. I went to the bathroom and look myself at the  mirror and look at my eyes. I sighed in relief as I saw that I didn't caught it. I just then take a shower trying to take those images away from my mind. Thinking about Valdemar I smile can't wait to see them again. I finished taking shower and already dress up and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast... After I finished making the meals just in time for Julian to get down and join me I just keep those images to myself don't want him to get worried or anyone.

"Good morning Y/N" said he before digging in I greet him a good morning before continue eating.

"Y/N, are you okay,.. you look really pale, than you, you used to be". said he with worry in his tone. I look at him and smile.

"You don't have to worry, Master, am fine no need to get worried". After I finished with everything we already went to the Palace and get to work. 'I really hope those dreams was just a dream'. I said to myself as I open the door to my lovers office, I see Valdemar reading some books I smile they look up at me. I walk closer to them and give them a kiss on the cheek. They smile pulling me to there lap I lean on there chest.

"Good morning, Love" I said to them.

"Your the only goodthing in my morning, dear"they said kissing my forehead.

"Hope you had a good sleep". They said I look up at them and replied "I sure does" I said cheerfully lying to them, not telling them what I just saw in my dream those images were still fresh in my mind.

Word counts 2392

Stay tune forPart 3!!! This is were the apprentice dream came true and they finally caught the plague.

Thank you for reading (◠ᴥ◕ʋ)
Please vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 232 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? โ™ฆโ€ขโ™ฆโ€ขโ™ฆ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
94.7K 3.9K 49
"๐ˆ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ž." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ใ€” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
588 18 13
what happends when a woman ends up in hell for murder only to be morbidly favored by a certain deer demon? find out.... story cover made by me Charac...
4.4K 198 24
(Slow updated I am so sorry, I'm really trying, I promise just please understand) "Hey, have you heard about the Theater Demon? Huh? You haven't? The...