๐‡๐„๐‘ | William Vangeance ร—...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ le_xxei

โ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
don't mind me
22
23
24
25
26
specials

16

1.4K 72 128
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ le_xxei

"remind me why frost cannot go." your monotone sending goosebumps to charlotte's members. "uh heh.. charlotte you may wanna-" sol's words were interrupted by charlotte's voice as the closet's doors opened revealing the captain in her full glory wearing her attire, a plain black fitted turtle-neckline gown as it flexed her curves.

everyone in the room froze. you always knew that charlotte's got that 'beautiful with anything on' vibe.

"mizuchi empire is known as the 'perfectionists' here in clover, their clan is strongly respected by the wizard king because they give off good transactions and business. we wouldn't want to put ourselves in trouble and getting frost there would trigger her. she's a dragon y/n, those who'll come to the ball are royalties, it may be hard to say but royalties means judgement, they speak of it as 'their opinion' but those two words have different meanings. and judgements always lead to trouble." charlotte spokes up, she was brushing her hair to put it in her usual captain bun but gets interrupted by sol.

"oh no no no, you are not going with that hair style this night charlotte." and that's the cue for the other members to ruffle on their captain's hair. charlotte only sighed, aware that she has no choice but to let them.

you groaned in annoyance, "you can trust us with her, lady y/n." puli, assures as she braids her captain's hair.

you gave a small smile, "of course i do.. it's just- hah, nevermind." you walked to your dragon who's almost asleep on the corner, you pat her head softly as she purred to sleep.

"i'll go try on the dresses." you mumbled and gave a small smile, you opened the door and thought of something.. that made your breath hitch and halt on your movements.

slowly facing the girls, you asked, "hey guys.. do you think there's gonna be dancing.. that will happen there..?" you blinked, waiting for their answers.

sol and puli laughed, "of course there will be dancing! do you not dance lady y/n?" selena asks to which you gulped at.

"well, i know.. some steps.." you lowered your head, "hey.. atleast i'm a fast learner!" with that, you entered the changing room without their responses.

that was a very child ful act but who cares, it's not like you were lying.

-

the first one was a dress just like charlotte's but with no chokers on, just a simple knee length off shoulder with a matching silver necklace.

you stepped out of the door and cleared your throat, "is it.. okay?" you blinked and looked up to their.. surprised faces?

sol laughed as the rest's faces turned down, charlotte walked up to you only to push you back inside. "what.. did we really purchase that?" charlotte mumbled and groans. "who goes on a ball with that attire? it looked like you didn't give much effort. go try another one."

-

the second was a mermaid gown with a lot of certain designs. it was beautiful but you thought that the designs does not reach your style at all.

you gave a lip tight smile and turned around from the judges (charlotte and her entire squad). they gave some awes and "cute"s. though you didn't like how it looked on you. it was too out of character.

charlotte was about to speak and her smile sent you code red, immediately cutting her off by raising your hand up, "yep, no will do."

-

the third one was a mix of baby blue and yellow dress that had big sleeves, a long necklace and a plain rose design around the chest part.

"you look like a country girl. go back." was what you got. "it's on your closet!" you growled back before getting pushed back inside as they giggled.

-

the fourth one was a nice black sparkly off-shoulder gown, your back showing and a pair of evening gloves. it was simple but elegant.

"oh my." puli mumbled, "perfect." charlotte said. her hair was now tied like her usual captain bun.

"now come here." wainsley pulls you to sit infront of the vanity. you, almost tripping.

"but doesn't it looks too.. flashy?" you mumbled the last word, looking down on your lap to brush the soft fabric.

"no it doesn't, it suits you perfectly." sol says, tapping charlotte's hair as her captain struggles to push her away.

"i thought you won't go with a captain-ish look?" charlotte groans, giving up with sol. "it looks nice on her outfit and it matches so we decided to go with it." risacca replies. "how are you they're captain again?" you giggled as everyone laughed except for charlotte who's trying her best not to chuckle herself.

"shut it you." she groaned. you heard a clap followed by wainsley's voice, happily humming "we're done~ you look so gorgeous~"

you chuckled, finding yourself looking actually good infront of the mirror.

"oh! lady y/n, put this on." selena took something from the drawer of the vanity and wrapped it around your neck. it was a classic crossed chocker, as she ribbons the ties on your exposed back.

-

slowly going down from your dragon, you faced charlottle's whole squad. they insisted that they send you two here with frost because two woman's on a broom wearing such clothes could summon assholes.

"i'mma go ahead, i see yami." charlotte taps your shoulder that is currently covered by a white furry jacket. you nod at her, mumbling a "i'll be right behind you." before she goes.

"please take care of this big bird, i promise i'll come back immediately after this." lowering your head harshly as everyone freaked out, saying that they'll do their best and you don't have to worry about it too much.

you nod and faced your dragon, you patted her head and smiled gently, casting your shield in her as you did.

"i'll get going." you gave them a smile before turning around and going for the front door.

you gave your invitation to the guard as one of the maids behind them gestured you to follow her, giving you a look up and down before doing so which you found unusual. is it required for a maid to judge a guest?

inside, you felt like this isn't going to end well.

-

you were now in front of a grand door, the maid took your jacket and placed it on her arm before slowly grabbing the door handles and pushing it gently as you waited for her.

you can hear applauds and cheers from the inside, were you late?

when the maid turned around she gestures you to get inside with her head hanging low, you nodded and was about to step inside when a strong flow of wind made the doors burst open, everyone looked over seeing your figure standing there ackwardly looking back to see who did that.

you gulped facing everyone and immediately collecting yourself, standing straight and giving a small smile before going in to find where charlotte is.

feeling everyone's stares as they eyed your perfect figure walk in, you noticed william smiling in the middle infront with a lady wearing a white grand (too grand) ball gown with a bright pink classic cap.

'where did she get her fashion style from. damn it's.. uncomfortable for the eye.' you thought, internally laughing.

william on the other hand was not smiling at all, it was not a smile. a smirk would be the correct word to describe his tugging lips. 'i knew a grand entrance for you was perfect.' he thought.

you stared at each other for a good five seconds before blinking twice and turning the other side, noticing a certain muscled man facing his back on you.

you walked up to him, placing your hand on his shoulder to get his attention, to which he didn't budge. tilting your head to the side to see what's he up to, flinching a little when he shrugged your hand off. you furrow your brows, "yami?"

upon hearing your small voice, the certain blonde woman turned around to face yami which didn't hold eye contact at all.

charlotte made an expressionless face, calling out your name while still staring at yami's furrowed face. "y/n?" upon hearing your name, you took a peak behind the muscular man, sending a smile to charlotte.

yami sighed and you giggled, "were you seriously trying to hide charlotte from me?" the said woman gave you a glass of wine she took from the table infront of her as yami could only scoff and inch more closer to charlotte who's face flushed beet-red.

"you guys are hopeless." playfully rolling your eyes, you faced infront, accidentally catching a certain masked captain staring. as he saw you face his way, he immediately turns his head to the other side and you could see him gulp making you giggle.

the ball goes on, you were enjoying your time with the two couple, you can see how much yami enjoys to tease charlotte every now and then as you laugh with fuegoleon and yui who came to join you three not long ago, saying that 'you don't fit as a third wheeler.'

you noticed william going here and there to speak with the guests, 'that' woman coming to cling on him everywhere.

surprisingly, you weren't hurt or disappointed. honestly, you weren't even sure of what you should feel seeing them together, not after that night when he said that he was going to make things right.

since then it bothered you, which things exactly?

you were too lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice the change of songs, the lively tune was now changed into something softer and calm.

charlotte nudged your shoulder, slightly flinching, your eyebrows raised, she was just about to speak when a strong arm pulled her away by the waist and into the middle. you blinked repeatedly, looking the other way and spotting fuegoleon and yui enjoying their time swaying with the music.

you sighed and took a sip of the wine in your hand.

'i wasn't informed that i'll be a loner.' you thought. or you think so.

"who said you're going to be a loner?" a gentle deep familiar voice beams from behind, gulping before facing whoever.

"heeey~ heh william.. how have you been?" of course you're clearly familiar with that voice, and you felt like you weren't ready for what he's obviously just about to ask.

"may i have this dan-" answering a bit too fast, "i-! need to go to the bathroom.. i-" he chuckled, "it's all fine if you're not a good dancer, m'lady. a wise woman informed me that you are a fast learner yea?" you gulped, slightly peaking behind you to see charlotte grinning eye-to-eye, not even minding your stare that is practically making holes in her head.

"so.. may i?" you faced william once again, seeing his sparkling purple orbs as if it was pleading for you to accept. as if in a trance of his charm, you placed your hand on his and he immediately reacted to it, pulling you by your waist and swiftly making his way to the dance floor with your jelly figure sticking in his body.

"follow my lead.. like this, left foot forward, right foot forward.." you did as he says, letting him sway both of your bodies, slowly but surely until you both were in sync with him not telling you what to do.

it was pure silence and all you can hear was the music, you leaned your head on william's chest and felt his grip on your waist tighten, but not in a way that it hurt you.

he lowered his head next to your ear and you can feel his breath touch your skin sending chills down your back.

"you look dazzling, my dear. i knew that giving you a grand entrance was worth it." you gasped, "it was you? how?" you looked into his eyes, sparkling with adoration. "it was my plan done by my vice captain." you can imagine his inner smirk by just staring into his eyes.

"you didn't have to make him do that." leaning your head back on his chest again, he chuckled as you felt vibrations. "a beautiful woman like you deserves every nice thing in the world, and i'm here to fulfill that." he rests his head on top of yours as silence filled your own little world's atmosphere.

not until a voice coughs from behind you, you ignored it but the second time was louder making you and william stop your movements. you turned around and saw scarlet, raising her hand up in a sassy manner while saying, "my darling, a dance." it wasn't in a way of 'asking' it sounded more like a command.

it made you irritated.

you weren't alone, almost everyone was.

you and william were in the middle of the spotlight, minding no one which entranced everyone, just by seeing how close and gentle your touches were. they enjoyed watching you two.

not until the heir of the ball interrupted.

william clears his throat, mumbling an apology behind your ear. you gave a smile to scarlet, doing your very best to make it look kind, before facing william back and doing a courtesy. after that, you walked off to your table where charlotte and the rest were.

you can sense the whole ballroom's atmosphere turn cold and that gave you enough hint of this 'scarlet mizuchi' as the witch of the town.

just before william could touch scarlet's hand to dance, someone came flying from the big window and to the other side of the room, it was a guy with a muscled body.

a big dent was left on the wall as the guy stood up, blood dripping from his head and mouth, a lot of bruises and holes in his arms as blood flowed out of them, the guy leaned on a musty pitch black sword. that sword..

"asta?!"

˚ 𓆩 ❃ 𓆪 ˚

if anyone wonders what
happened to these two.

-lexi

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

34.8K 1.5K 25
โ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ.โž 'maybe in another life, if fate is kind and destiny agrees. i will definitely meet yo...
467K 15.6K 49
a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. ยซโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยซ โ‹…สšโ™กษžโ‹… ยป โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยป ใƒผ come and have a thrilling romance and adventure with the...
44.6K 1K 48
(๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ 1) "๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ธ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šž๐š™๐š˜๐š—!" "...๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ธ..." "๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š’...
145K 4.6K 38
The legend goes, "It appeared as though humanity would be destroyed by the demon. But a single mage saved them all. His name was Lumiere Silvamillion...