𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 , nathan...

By explicitvision

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, boy meets girl they both fall hard. More

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋.
one.
two.
three.
four.
six.
seven.
eight.

five.

1K 31 22
By explicitvision

𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥.

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐒 the counter at karen's cafe thinking
about the other night. does lucas hate her? is she wrong for sticking up for nathan? lucas should've heard her out instead of yelling at her. it wasn't her fault she try's and tells herself before lucas walks in.

"hey luke i was starting to think you avoiding me."
joey says causing lucas to look at her hurt and trying to not make eye contact with her causing joey to be worried.

"yeah a little." lucas says causing joey to look down
and continue cleaning looking hurt causing lucas to look at her. before joey shoots up again.

"luke, i was just trying to help. you just like, jumped down my throat. we've always been able to talk about stuff, you know. i just had this crazy idea that if you could see things from nathan's side." causing joey to sigh and look down causing lucas to look at her and shake his head.

"yeah. at least we are honest with eachother right?"
lucas says causing joeys heart to race and looks down not making eye contact.

"yeah." joey says quietly still looking down at the
counter and lucas to sigh.

"so, if anything were going on with you anything important or weird, or confusing i mean, you could still be honest with me about that, right?" lucas says causing joey to still look down but this time nods yes.

"you left that in peyton's car." lucas says causing joey
to shoot up as lucas throws her beanie on the counter and walk out. joey put her hand on her faces and sighs.

joey walks to karen's cafe and thinks about everything
that happen with lucas knowing it was her fault but also his for not hearing her out. joey opens the door and sees haley and lucas turn around and look at her and walks out but they both follow her.

"joey how long are we gonna do this." lucas says causing haley to nod agreeing with him and joey to turn around and stop and look at them.

"do what?" joey says running her fingers in her hair
and cross her hands.

"avoid eachother." lucas says causing haley and joey to look at eachother.

"you tell me your the one who's mad." joey says standing awkwardly causing lucas to walk up.

"you guys lied to me joey." lucas says looking at joey
and haley back and forth. causing joey to roll her eyes wondering why he can't forgive her but haley.

"why can you forgive haley but not me." joey says
causing lucas to sigh and look at her.

"because your tutoring him your not even a tutor." lucas says causing joey to scoff acting like it's a problem when it shouldn't be.

"just explain to me why you were with nathan. huh? i mean, considering the past few weeks and what he's
done." lucas says causing joey to look down at her feet.

"i cant." joey says still looking down at her feet.causing lucas to roll his eyes at the girl.

"you know how i feel about him joe." lucas says shaking his head motioning for haley to walk with him as the walk away.

"fine! yes lucas i know how you feel about him but i
promised him if i tutor him he would leave you alone."
joey says causing haley and lucas to stop and look at each then back at joey.

"what?" haley and lucas says at the same time causing joey to awkwardly look back at him.

"im doing it for you luke." joey says walking away leaving haley and lucas both shocked.

joey sits at the beach crying and looking at the water. she would always do it because it reminds her of her mom. and made her think about everything and lucas finding out. joey starts having a panic attack before someone walks up behind her.

"joey? what happened are you okay?" nathan says as
he looks down at her hand causing her to jump and
hide it.

"nothing. i'm fine." joey says as she wipes her face looking at nathan the turning around causing nathan to sit beside her and grabs her hand and looks at her thigh.

"your not fine. this isn't fine so tell me what happened i'm not leaving until you do even if it takes all night."nathan says causing joey to look at him and sigh.

"lucas found out about me and you and he hates me because of you and he can't forgive me because of you and all of these things and it's always because of you. and i cant see why you don't let people in and make them think your the bad guy nathan and your not. lucas just doesn't see it he never does." joey says looking down causing nathan to hold her hand.

"if you wanna stop just say it i don't wanna cause you anymore damage in your life then you have already joey so just tell me." nathan says hurt and looking down at joey causing her to look at him.

"nathan. i don't wanna stop i like tutoring you i-i care about you i do and i- i don't know it's confusing but i don't wanna stop." joey says looking at nathan causing nathan to shoot up and look at her.

"really? you care about me." nathan says not knowing she felt that way. joey looks at him and nods causing nathan and joey to stare at each other.

"nathan stop. please stop." joey says breaking the eye contact and looking down trying not to look at him. as nathan looks at joey and gently grabs her face leaning in giving them tiny space between their lips.

"what joey what am i doing that's wrong." nathan whispers into joey ear. causing joey to instantly have
butterfly's. as nathan looks at her then slides his hand on her thigh sliding down and slowly going up causing joey to start breathing heavily in his ear.

"nathan. stop we can't we both can't feel this way we have to stop." joey says pulling away from nathan causing him to look at her.

"why can't we feel. you and me both know this feeling isn't one sided." nathan says leaning his head looking at joey while she's staring at him.

"it's wrong. we both can't have this attraction towards eachother nathan we are friends just friends okay?" joey says getting up as nathan gets up.

"okay joey i get it. but when you realize that you cant hold your attraction in any longer you know where to find me." nathan says walking up to joey looking at her and walking away leaving joey there with butterflies.

joey sits at the counter with haley talking about what happened at the beach the other night. just as lucas comes in joey and haley turns their head and sees him walk towards them.

"im an idiot." lucas says looking at joey and haley
causing them to look at him and laugh.

"we know." haley and joey says both starting to laugh
at eachother causing lucas to smile.

"listen. i appreciate everything you did for me. i do joey, but- how about you let me handle the team from now on, okay?" lucas says causing joey to nod and starts to walk away.

"alright so you can stop tutoring nathan now." lucas says causing joey to stop and turn to him.

"um. no i cant." joey says looking down at her feet causing lucas to look at her.

"joe." lucas says walking up to joey causing joey to shake her head.

"i promised him. and if i break that promise im. im. just as bad as you think he is." joey says looking at lucas then walking out the door.

nathan and joey both are talking in nathan room. joey looks at nathan and instantly gets butterflies but looks down in her books picking up nathan's graded paper.

" the good news is you did better and the bad news is better is a d. " joey says holding up the graded paper.

" you know me and peyton broke up i think it's finally over now. " nathan says smirking looking at joey

" peyton and i. and stop looking at me like that nathan
we talked about this. " joey says standing up in frout of nathan.

" okay yeah your right. but it doesn't stop me from doing this. " nathan takes joey by her waist and throws her on the bed and comes up to her and starts tickling her causing her to laugh.

" nathan. stop it. " joey says giggling and laughing hard when nathan finally stops him and joey look eachother in the eye causing nathan to lean down and look at her lips just before nathan tries to kiss her joey pushes him away.

" nope. stop it nathan i mean it you cant keep doing this you know we can't be together you like peyton and i don't wanna be a second option. " joey says getting up from the bed.

" joey your not. i-i don't know okay i don't know what i'm doing to you i'm sorry if i made you think you were i'm sorry. i just miss her. " nathan says looking down causing joey to come and sit by him.

" i treated peyton pretty bad. she had every right to walk away. it's my fault i screwed up. i just wish i had another chance. " nathan says causing joey to look at him then looks down hurt causing nathan to peep it.

" nice work. " joey says looking at his exam and writing it down causing nathan to look confused.

" on your practice exam you got an 81. " joey says still looking down and looking at the paper causing nathan to look down.

" are you coming to the game? " nathan says changing
the subject. causing joey to look at him.

" um, well, it depends on how you do on your english exam. anything less than an 81, im staying home and watching the office. " joey says looking at nathan and heading for the door.

" joey i just wanted to say thanks. i know it's hard for
you. " nathan says causing joey to nod and walk out leaving nathan confused on how he felt about her.

haley and joey are playing mini golf on the roof talking about everything that happened with joey and nathan or what haley likes to call them noey.  joey tells haley everything he says and did and haley thinks nathan likes her but he's just confused. as they talk lucas walks thoroughly the door causing both of them to look up.

" hey " lucas says walking out the door and walking over to haley and joey. joey waved hi back and continues to play golf.

" i really dont want to be like this luke. skirting around eachother i mean, we're friends you know, when you wanted to join the team i didn't understand it and i told you that but i supported you. " joey says putting down the golf club and looking at lucas as he nods.

" your just tutoring him joey? " lucas says walking up to joey. as joey nods her head yes lucas hugs her and them hugs haley saying all three of them to smile.

" hey joey you got a minute? " nathan says running up
to as she nods her head yes causing nathan to pull out a piece of paper and holding it up causing joey to drop her backpack and jump up.

" an 84! that's so great nate! " joey says smiling hard looking at him proud of him. nathan pulls his hand out for a hug causing joey to jump into his arms.

" i like it when you call me nate you should say it more often. " nathan whispers in joeys ears causing her to roll her eyes and departs from the hug.

" stop looking at me like that nathan. god! your gonna be the death of me i swear! " joey says laughing causing nathan to laugh and look at her and stare and her but they both say bye and goes separate ways.

joey and haley are sitting at the game watching the ravens play. joey tries to call lucas's name i few times but gets ignored causing haley and joey to look at each other confused. after the game joey runs up to lucas and tries to talk to him.

"lucas are you mad at me? what's going on?" joey
says running up to lucas grabbing him by the shoulder.

" i saw you with him. " lucas says looking at nathan causing joey to turn her head and look at him.

"who nathan he got a good score on a math test it was nothing lucas. " joey says causing nathan to look hurt listening to them and lucas to roll his eyes.

"i want to believe you joey i do but i don't think your telling the truth." lucas says starting to walk away leaving joey upset.

"great im the bad guy once again!" joey shouting in the gym walking away.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4K 24
(this book is trash, i apologize in advance!) your arms around me felt like home. i'm homesick. © 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍
62.2K 2.1K 166
Blake Lilian Scott is my name. I live with my twin brother Lucas and my mom. What happens when my twin joins the Raven's basketball game and comes fa...
7.1K 137 10
Brooke and Lucas are dating, they go vacation and Luke loses his memory. His mom doesn't like Brooke so when Luke wakes up, she tells him he's dating...
16.9K 289 15
Amanda scott twin sister to Nathan Scott her life got turned upside down when she got pregnant by her boyfriend hunter he left and she had to raise a...