six.

𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺.

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐒 in the back of brooke's car with haley in
the front dancing and laughing as brooke lays on the
other side of joey. joey wishes she wasn't here or she didn't come to the game. but she did only for nathan. 

"come on baby." haley says causing peyton and haley
to both laugh as haley leans back to check on joey she smiling at her causing her to smile back.

"we need music" peyton says grabbing more cd's trying
to drive at the same time causing both joey and haley
to shout.

"peyton!" joey says getting in the middle seat and haley controlling the wheel causing brooke to jump up. causing peyton to apologize.

"where are we?" brooke says groaning causing joey to move and brooke to sit up confused causing peyton and haley to laugh.

"miles from normal" haley says looking peyton smiling causing brooke to look back and forth at the three girls then stops at peyton.

"what are they doing here? " brooke says look joey and haley causing the three to laugh.

"you invited her!" peyton says causing her and haley to laugh at brooke and joey looking at eachother confused causing both to shrug and sit back. as haley and peyton both starts dancing to music causing brooke to cover her ears.

"nice.what's next?" haley says laughing causing peyton
to smile and look at the mirror and look at joey causing her to look up.

"uh.joey you pick" peyton says smiling causing joey to smile and look down looking for a song she likes. she finds something but the car immediately stops causing her to look up confused finding nathan and lucas in the middle of the road.

"can this night get any freakier.?" joey says quietly causing brooke to look at her and nod.

"nathan with lucas?" joey says causing peyton and haley to nod in agreement. while everyone is confused nathan finds himself staring at joey.

12 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳.

joey and haley walks up to the school talking about the scott brothers and how they cause so much drama. joey was done with both of them. she doesn't want to see
either of them but just her luck lucas shows up.

"hey stranger." haley says causing lucas to look up at
both girls cause joey to roll her eyes at lucas and causs him to sigh.

"hmm. no stranger then you guys" lucas says causing
joey scoff and cross her arms and look at haley whos mouthing to her to stop.