Realize : A Twist of Fate| Bo...

The_AlphaKing tarafından

Hey Guys!!! This is Book 2 of my Realize series. If you haven't read the first book yet, I highly recommend... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126 - Final Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
Bonus Chapter (1) - New Addition
Bonus Chapter (2) - Unexpectedly Expected
VERY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Bonus Chapter (3) - The Start to Forever (Part 1)

Bonus Chapter (4) - The Start to Forever (Part 2)

809 43 9
The_AlphaKing tarafından

(Maddison's outfit)

(Jayden's outfit)

Or you can just imagine them in the outfits you want them to be in😆😆😆 now, on with the chapter.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Maddison's POV

"Maddison." I was snapped out of my deep thoughts when I heard my mom's loving tone.

Turning towards her, I smiled when I saw her holding out to me a bouquet of flowers. And on seeing what the bouquet composed of, I could feel an overwhelming warm consume me as I saw the four kinds of flower in her hand.

Taking it, I slowly leaned in. Smelling the sweet fragrance of the flowers that represented mine and my mate's love. And I especially admired the main centerpiece of the bouquet.

Orange blossoms.

"Out of all the flowers that they showed you, how were you even able to choose?? These are absolutely beautiful." Miya almost shrieked out.

Over the course of months and of Jayden and I's wedding preparation and planning,  she really became closer with me and the other girls. And now, all of us are the closest of friends which I was so happy about.

"Don't you dare tell me that still haven't heard of how Jay proposed to Maddy." Louren said as she looked at her with a clearly surprised expression.

"Oh it was so romantic when we found out what he did." Anna mused out. "I hope Sebastian does something romantic too when he proposes."

"You know what, scratch that. I'll still love him even if he proposes with a plastic toy ring." She quickly added. Making us all chuckle out.

"Mommy." A cute and innocent voice called up to me. Making me look to my right to see my eldest pup in his cute little tux. Looking at me with a cheeky little smile.

"Mommy is so pwitty." He said.

"Thank you baby." I replied, chuckling slightly on his effort to say the last word. Giving him a kiss on his head before gently poking his neck. Making him giggle out.

The doors suddenly opened before in came my future mother-inlaw who gave me a very happy looking smile.

"It's almost time to begin." She said. "Let's go Lucas. You remember what we told you to do right??"

"Yes gwamgwam. I walk to where daddy is." He answered as the others and I couldn't contain our smiles due to how cute he is in his outfit.

But then, when I turned to the side where the couch was, I saw Cindy with a small smile on her face as she sat with Lina who was holding my sleeping Xavier.

It wouldn't take a genius to know that something was really bothering her.

I had an idea on what, or more specifically who it was that might be on her mind, so maybe I should try talking with her about it.

"Cindy?? You okay??" I said as a start. Catching her attention as well as the others as they went to look at our friend with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said. "Why wouldn't I be??"

I looked at her quietly for a few seconds before turning towards the others.

"Can you guys give us a minute??" I asked.

They all agreed to my request as Eleina and Lina took my pups while mom and the rest slowly walked out of the room.

"I'll give a knock at the door when the ceremony's going to start." Mom said. Giving me a loving smile before leaving Cindy and I alone in the room.

"Tell me what's wrong Cindy." I said as I slowly got up from my seat before taking the vacant spot beside her.

"I don't know what you're talking about Madds. I told you that I'm fine." She responded. Trying to convince me by putting an assuring smile on her face.

"Does it have something to do with Mikey??" I asked and her smile immediately fell at the mention of her mate.

"N-No."

"Are you not comfortable at being partners with him in my wedding??" I asked.

"No, I..." She lets out a sigh as she went to look at me a sad expression on her face. "It's complicated."

I had a feeling that whatever was really bother her, she wasn't going to tell me anytime soon. But I knew that whatever it was, it had to do something with Mikey.

On finding out who his mate was during his last birthday, things didn't really go as smoothly as we have thought it would.

None of them have told anyone as to what their problems was and the problems between mates should stay between the two of them but if needs to be we will help them if they'll allow us to.

Cause I do believe that I speak for everyone that Mikey and Cindy are just meant to be together.

I gently placed my hand on hers in comfort before she went and gave me a thankful smile.

"Just remember that if you ever need help on anything, to never hesitate on asking any of us." I said and she gave me a slow nod.

"He really cares for you you know." I added just as a knock came from the door. I knew that it was my mom telling me that it was time, but before I did I looked back at Cindy. Giving her an assuring smile.

"I know he does. Even before he found out that you're his mate."

I slowly pulled her into a comforting hug. One which she openly accepted as I felt her tenseness slowly disappear.

"Thank you Madds." She said before gently pulling away. "Now, how about getting out of this room. Can't keep your man waiting now can you??"

Chuckling out, we both got up from the couch as we made our way out the door to see my mom waiting for me along with my father.

Cindy went on ahead as I slowly walked with my parents. Holding the bouquet of flowers as we made our way out of the packhouse and towards the main venue.

Jayden and I had originally planned on getting married at the clearing where he had proposed to me, but we soon settled on having it near the packhouse.

We just wanted the clearing to be our own space here in Bloodrose like the way the falls was in Silver Moon.

As we neared, I start hearing the multiple voices of our guests as well as the sweet woodsy scent of the guy who soon to be my husband.

You would have thought that it would be dark since it was night but, I was at awe at the beautiful lights that were set up.

(This is how I imagines how the venue would look like. I hope you all like it😁 just imagine that there are more chairs since they have a ton of guests)

I could see our guests looking back as they sat on their seats. Smile when they saw me approach yet I couldn't see my mate on the altar since I was brought to a predestined spot behind some white curtains at the beginning of the aile. Out of his view as he was in mine.

"I never would have thought that this day would come so early." I heard dad's raspy voice as he looked at me. "Our little baby girl is getting married."

"She isn't going to be our baby anymore. She's going to be someone else's." Mom added. Both of them looking like they were about to burst into tears as they looked at me with bright smiles on their faces.

"Mommy, Daddy." I almost sobbed out as I pulled both of them into a hug. "I'll always be your little baby girl."

"We are so proud of what you've achieved." Dad murmured in our hug. "But just know that if you ever need anything, your mother and I will always be there along with your brother."

"Thank you daddy." I responded before slowly pulling away with the never ending smile on my face.

"It's too early for tears guys." I chuckled out as I willed myself not to cry. "Oh gosh. Louren and the others will kill me if I ruin my make up before the ceremony."

The three of us then laughed softly as we waited for the music to begin.

My heart beating fast in my chest as I waited for the curtains to be opened so that I would see the guy who I was not only a part of my past. Nor was he only a part of my present.

For he was the only one I wanted to spend my life with as we move towards the future.

Jayden's POV

As the evening drew nearer, I again grew more nervous as the time for the ceremony slowly approached.

But now that I was literally standing at the altar, waiting for my mate to arrive and for the ceremony to start, I was shaking.

I didn't even know why the heck I was shaking for, but I stood straight as I tried to hide my shaking hands. It must be the wedding jitters that mom had told me about just a little while ago.

I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder and saw Mikey beside me with an assuring look on his face. Making him my Best Man in our wedding was the best decision not only for us but for him as well.

It helped him get his mind off of his problems regarding his mate which he was thankful for.

"Excuse me, Lead Omega. But may I have a word??" Looking at who it was, I felt a certain level of unsureness rise withing me as I eyed the elder that stood before me.

He was going to be the elder that will facilitate my marriage with Maddison but, since we didn't have an elder here in Bloodrose, we had to ask one from other packs. And so far, we could only find one elder.

One from Silver Moon.

Elder Will.

The very same one who had given me my status as an Omega when I was Seven and the very same one who announced to all that day that I was nothing more than a disgrace to the pack.

So to speak, you could say that all the shit that I have been through in my early life, started with him. Hence my unsureness of accepting his request of speaking.

Not that I was scared. For I was far from being the little fearful pup that I was back then. I was unsure cause if he so much as said something against me now...

Well, tonight's event might end up being a funeral than a marriage.

But even with this in thought, I gave him a nod to speak on while Mikey and the others stood behind me. Eyeing the older wolf.

Especially Mason and Sebastian since the elder was a part of their pack and they personally knew the part he had in my early life.

"Thank you." He said lowly as he eyed the other behind me before turning back to me. "I... I wanted to apologize for everything that I had said all those years ago. I was... new to the ways of being an elder then. And still haven't learned the truth of what an Omega truly was in our society."

"That's kind of hard to believe, Elder Will." I said. "You are suppose to be the most knowledgeable in the pack. Provide a clear path for those who were lost yet..what did you do??"

As he lowered his head in shame, I went on to vent everything I had to go through in my life. All I had to go through, which started with him.

I was never to open up bad memories which I had already tried to forget and move on but, with him apologizing to me right now, it only opened up old wounds.

"I was on my own for years, Elder. Disgusted upon. Hated. All because of your mistake."

"And that will be a mistake that I will always bare within me." He responded. "Knowing that I had made an innocent suffer unjustly because of me. I truly am sorry, Lead." He said as he went to bow his head down.

"I know that my apology would never compensate for my mistake but I cannot do anything else but do so." He added.

Thinking on it, if I haven't gone through all the hardships that I had, I wouldn't really be where I am right now.

Well, yeah I know that Maddison and I would have been together sooner but...

I wouldn't have become strong as I am right now. I wouldn't have the friends that I have right now if my life haven't gone south in the early run. I wouldn't have the ones who I consider a family.

So in a way, Elder Will did start my life at becoming a living hell but..

I wouldn't be having the best life I have today if I haven't gone through all that I did.

"You're right. Your apology could never compensate." I said and he stayed quiet as I let out a sigh. "But it's a start."

He immediately looked up in surprise at what I said. But before he could say anything, I caught the scent of my mate. Making me turn towards the direction of where the white curtains were put up. Telling me that she was right behind them with her parents.

Mikey and the other guys said that they had to go and prepare for their walk down the aile with their partners. So that only left me standing alone with the elder.

"One thing that I can say to you Jayden.. with all that I had said to you when you were a pup all those years ago... " I heard the Elder start saying. Making me turn back towards him as he gave me a small smile. "With what you had come to be, I am more than glad that you have proved me wrong."

With that, he walked back to his place as I concentrated back to my wedding.

The music started playimg through the speakers but, all of the nervousness I had a while ago was gone.

The talk with Elder will had really made me realize some things.

I deserved this.

(Some music for walking down the aile. I suggest that you play this music as you read on cause it gives more feels😁)

Tobias, Aiden and Joey along with Brody and Cole went to give me their smiles as they and the guests went to turn from their seats as they watched the walk. Starting from the little flower girl who was a young pup from my pack.

Next came the ring bearer. And that made a smile appear on my face as well as many others when Lucas came walking in. Looking all cute in his little tux as he slowly walked down the aile carrying a small pillow with the rings at top of it.

I could feel Ros and Mavri rising as they watched he scene unfold.

Then walked in all of Maddison and I's friends.

Leo walking in with Miya. Then Darryl who was partnered up with Lindzey. Raph walking down with the Maid of Honor Louren followed by my  Best Man Mikey and Cindy who I was happy to see were all smiles as they walked hand in hand.

All of them were the friends that I have come to meet after the hardest times of my life. And I wouldn't know where I would be if it wasn't for their support. Especially the time when I though that I lost my mate.

Sebastian was next with Anna beside him. And mom followed with a wide awake Xavier in her arms as she walked with Steven and Mason. I saw her giving me a very proud smile before taking her seat.

With Sebastian, mom and Mason, I have forgiven them long ago for their mistakes. And I don't ever regret doing so.

We've all moved on from our difficult pasts together and are now making the most of it.

And the very last to walk in were the very pair that took me in and treated me like their very own son when I thought that I had nobody left.

Garreth and Lina.

They helped me. Supported me in finding my lost strength back. Accepted me into their pack even though I was a mere stranger to them.

I would have died if they didn't help me that night.

The Goddess has truly blessed me.

Slowly, the white curtains at the end of the aile opened making my sights turn. And what I saw behind them, made my body stiffen.

With my eyes widened and my mouth slightly agape, I could feel an overflowing sensation of tingles going through my as I watched my mate slowly walk in with her parents beside her.

Low an excited chatters could be heard from the crowd when they saw her but, I found myself drowning out everything.

All except for her.

Those stormy gray eyes soon found it's way into mine, and a smile broke out of her face. And as she slowly walked down the aile, a sudden and a very old memory played through my mind.

While walking towards me in her beautiful white wedding dress, my vision flashed and in her place was now a young girl who looked to be five.

Wearing a little pink dress as well as a self made crown of flowers on her head.

"Hey Scaredypup!! Why aren't you wearing your prince cape??" She questioningly asked me with a pout on her face. "Well, I guess it's alright. Prince or not, I'm still going to marry you."

Taking my hand, she gave me a toothy smile. And I found myself chuckling cause she was missing one tooth.

But those gray eyes. Those all too familiar gray eyes. I knew it was her.

"Jay??" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her call me. "Are you okay??"

She asked as she slightly wiped something from my cheek.

I haven't realized that a few tears had escaped me. But I didn't care cause I was happy.

I was happy to be standing at where I am now. To be standing with her beside me at the altar.

Taking her hand, I gave her an assuring smile. "I'm more than okay."

She gave me a loving smile in return as I turned towards her parents. "Thank you."

"No, Jay. We're the ones who should be thanking you." Timothy responded as both him and his mate looked at their daughter. "Christina and I have never seen Maddison as happy, as when she's with you. So thank you."

They both went in to give me a warm and caring hug which I greatly accepted. And after giving one to their daughter as well, they went to take their seats. Leaving me with my one and only love.

"You look..." I started to say as I couldn't take my eyes from her in her wedding dress. "Absolutely beautiful."

I felt her hand reach up to gently stroke my cheeks. "You don't look too bad yourself. Though I can still see that you're still not wearing your prince cape, Scaredypup."

At that, I looked at her in surprise as to what she had said. But the smile on her face never faded as she gave me a low chuckle.

"It doesn't matter though." She said. "Cause Prince or not, I'm still going to marry you." I couldn't help but brightly smile at what she said. And as I took hold of her hand as we went towards the center of the altar, I felt the familiar sparks between us. Stronger than ever. And with that, I knew what I had always know from the very beginning.

She was truly the only one for me.

"Tonight is a night to celebrate. For under the guiding rays of the moon's light, we are here to celebrate love. The love, commitment, and friendship of these two individuals, Jayden Grey and Maddison Mclaire. For their love, that knows no bounds. And now, they wish to receive our Goddess's blessing as they spend the rest of their lives with one another."

As Elder Will spoke his words, I found myself slowly turning towards my beautiful bride beside me and saw that she was also looking at me lovingly.

"The marriage ceremony is a significant part of nearly every culture, religion, generation, and society. Even with us, supernaturals. Despite all of our differences, let it be wolves, cats, casters, even humans, we all share the love. For it is the great unifier. Regardless of who we are, where we come from or of what we believe in. We all share the feeling of love."

There was almost a calming quietness that came upon everyone as we listened to what he had said.

"We can all describe love in many ways and it can look different from one person to the other, but we all know love when we see it. When we feel it. And we can clearly see and feel the love right here. At the beautiful couple standing right in front of us all."

The ceremony went on. With us listening closely as the elder recited a couple of the Goddess's teachings about love and marriage. After so, we were asked to go on and give our Exchange of Consent.

"I, Jayden Grey, take you, Maddison Mclaire, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer and in sickness and in health. Know that death shall not part us. For let it be here or in the beloved Goddess's realm, you will forever remain my one true love."

As I said those words, my gaze never left my mate's as I felt Ros and Mavri stir within me at the mention of Maddison being my wedded wife.

"I, Maddison Mclaire, take you, Jayden Grey, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer and in sickness and in health. Know that death shall not part us. For let it be here or in the beloved Goddess's realm, you will forever remain my one true love."

I felt my whole body tingle as her mention of me being her husband. At that moment, I felt no nervousness within me. For it was overwhelmed by the feeling if happiness and excitement of finally calling my mate my wife at the end of tonight's ceremony.

"You have declared your consent before the beloved moon. Now let us all listen as we move on to the exchange of vows and the rings."

At that, many in the huge crowd coed and awed as our eldest pup, Lucas, slowly walked up towards us with a cute little smile on his face when he saw us.

Maddison and I lovingly smiled at him as we went to take the rings from him.

"Daddy, Mommy so pwitty." He said. Making us both chuckle before I went to look at her.

"She truly is bud."

As Lucas went back to sitting back with my mom, I slowly took hold of my mate's hand as I breathed out in preparation of saying my vows.

"Maddison, we were but mere pups when we first met all those years ago. I was far from being who I am today. I was the silent type as to what mom would say. I'd be really shy to those who I didn't know back then. Especially other pups. But you were the one who approached me first while I was playing with my brother at the garden of our house. I was really surprised to see you standing beside me that day. Wearing your pink dress with the little hearts all over. Smiling at us with one missing tooth from eating too much candy." That earned a few chuckled from the crowd as well as my mate and our parents who happily listened on their seats.

"The first thing that you asked us was if you could join us in playing. And of course, with my brother being who he was back then, said that you couldn't. I perfectly remember how that played out. It earned him a mouth full of dirt after you kicked some unto his face and in the end, he went running away as he cried for mom." Soft laughs were then heard from the crowd as some even looked towards my brother's direction who just gave them a shrug before playfully giving me a glare.

"Needless to say, that was one of the best days of my life. I found a best friend. But then in the coming years a great rift came between us because of a grave misunderstanding. A misunderstanding that we've now left in our past. Because of you and of our friends and family, I've learned to forgive. To forgive and to cover those bad memories with good ones. Till this day, I am still thankful that the Goddess has blessed me with you. That day at our house's garden, I met a friend. Who later became my best friend. My partner in crime. My Wisepup. My Bossgirl. Who in years later, became my mate. Took up the responsibility of becoming the mother of my first pup. And months ago, gave me our second one. And now, finally after everything that we've been through together, she's going to become my wife."

I could see tears brimming at her eyes as I spoke. Never breaking my eyes off of hers as I did. For I wanted her to know that what I said, and what I was going to say were all nothing but the truth.

"I love you Maddison Mclaire. No words can express how much I do. With everything that I have, and with everything that I am. I promise to you and in the Goddess's name that my love would be never ending. That I'll always be there when you need comfort, support and overall if you just need someone to talk to. I'll always be there for you. And with this ring, and with everyone here as a witness, I seal the promise of our love with the moon's guidance and the Goddess's blessing."

Slipping the ring on her finger, I gave her a small and loving smile to which she return back as she slowly went to take hold of my hand.

"Jayden, you have been nothing but be one of the very best thing that has ever happened to me in my whole life. The other being a mother to our two pups, Lucas and Xavier. " She started saying.

"Nothing can express how much thankful I am that you gave me another chance of being in your life. I was blind during the day of my sixteenth birthday. Blind from the true gift that the Goddess has blessed me with. And because of that, I had made the biggest mistake that I have ever made. Yet you still cared. You cared enough to help me through the intense pain of my first shift even though I've been nothing but cruel to you. You showed me that you not only possess a kind and caring heart, cause other than that you are he most selfless person that I have ever met. Proof of that is..."

She suddenly stopped as she went to take in a sharp breath. Looking at her in concern, she gave me an assuring smile. But as she did, I also saw some tears threatening to fall.

"The proof of how selfless you are can be seen during the day that I had thought I lost you." She shakily said. "Even after all the mistake after mistake that I had done to you, you still chose to save my life. And it literally tore me apart when I felt the connection of our bond snap. As corny as some might think, I felt utterly empty without you. It made me realize the wrong that I had done. I took advantage of your love for me. I thought of what others would feel and think if I accepted you than thinking of how you felt. I hurt you. I wrongly hurt you and it nearly cost me one of the most precious things in my life."

I went to use the thumb of my hand that she was holding to soothingly stroke the skin of her hand in comfort. When I did, she went to give me a thankful smile before continuing.

"The day that I saw you get off your motorcycle would forever be the day that I will always cherish. For it is the day that I found out that the love of my life was still alive. I gladly accepted all of the hatred you held for me for I knew I deserved it. My love for you didn't lessen. For it only strengthened. Especially when I saw how much of a great father you are to Lucas. And now, how much of a great father you are to Xavier as well."

"Though the fates seed exceptionally cruel towards us. And I was again separated from you. But before we did, I was beyond happy to hear that you love me while we went running through Marcus's castle. It was enough. At the time, I though I was ready to say goodbye to you. Knowing that you'd be able to live on happily with Lucas in your life. But I was wrong. I wasn't ready to say goodbye. I'm selfish. I'm selfish cause I want to feel your love as well as show you how much that I love you too."

At that, I felt crushed when I saw a number of tears flowing down my mate's cheek. I wanted nothing more than to pull her up towards me and take all of her pain away.

"Thankfully, the Goddess was merciful. She gave me another chance as well as you did too. I was beyond happy to be back in your arms when you found out who Rose truly was. A was beyond happy to be given the chance to get back the future I thought I had lost. And now that I do, I will never make those same mistakes again. I will show you in every way I can just how much I love you Jay. As you support me, I will do so as well. As we move to live our lives together, I will do all that I can to help you on the problems that we might face together. As we face the future together with our family. Though you have forgiven me, I haven't fully forgiven myself. But now that we're together, I will spend the rest of my life making up for my mistake if I have to. I love you Jay. And nothing will ever change that. And with this ring, and with everyone here as a witness, I seal the promise of our love with the moon's guidance and the Goddess's blessing."

With that, she then slowly slide the ring unto my finger. And my happiness skyrocketed as I felt it on my finger. It just felt so right. So perfect.

And as Elder Will took that as his que to cut in, we both went to listen to his next words as he gave us a kinds smile.

"Both of you have said your vows. Each giving the other promises which they should very well keep. For keep in mind that the Goddess herself has heard of these promises as she gave you both her blessing. Time and fate can play out a cruel trick. So that means that both of you not only have to remember those promises with your mind, but also with your heart." He said, as Maddison and I slowly gave him our accepting nods. "And now, I think it's time for the most awaited part of the ceremony."

Hearing this, many teasing yips were heard from the crowd. Mainly from my brother and the others which earned some laughs including ours. But we focused back to Elder Will as he smiled out and said his next words.

"Jayden and Maddison. With regards to those promises that you have recited to one another, under the Moon Goddess's glorious light, I invite you both to seal those promises with kiss. In other words Jayden, you may kiss your bride."

Turning towards my mate, I went to gently take her hand as we slowly leaned to the other while the crowd waited in anticipation. And with that...

I felt the warmth of her lips on mine in a kiss. Sealing our promises and vows like what Elder Will had said.

Cheers erupted from everyone witnessed the end of the ceremony.

But not Maddison and I.

The both of us just continued to stare at each other for the seconds that passed. And as if reading each other's minds, I knew exactly what she was thinking.

We will always be together no matter what.

We will always love one another no matter what.

And after all the problems we faced. All the sadness and pain we had endured together, or when we were apart. It doesn't matter. Cause now...

We are both well set to start our forever together.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
And that very well concludes Book 2

First off, I want to that everyone who is still going through with reading my series until now. All of you guys are awesome. And I hope that you all would continue with your support as we go on with the third book. And more other books to come as well.

Jayden and Maddison deserve their happiness. And not only that, you guys got a glimpse of what Mikey and Cindy's story would be😉

Patience is the key.

And with the ongoing third installation, let us see what else unfolds in the world of our supernaturals.

Again, thank you all so much. And for the very last time in this book, please...

VOTE⭐ & COMMENT

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.1K 2K 38
It's always easier to envision your forever based on the present. For Claire the future couldn't possibly go wrong, that was until she had began...
1.5M 43.8K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
226K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
87.7K 1.9K 15
MOVED TO GOODNOVEL. Chapters 1-12 only. Warning: 18+ For mature audiences only. Read at your own risk. This book can not be read as a stand-alone. T...