let me be the fire that sets...

By idktfiamdoin

rengokuXOC sen was something that shouldn't have hapened, due to the unfortunate circumstances of her birth s... More

prologue
ch 1
ch 2 a new begining
ch3 the demon slayer corps
ch4 hashira
ch5 a new member
ch7 tamayo san im back
ch8
ch9
ch10 tanjiro
ch11 tanjiro 2
ch12 a realization
ch13 a small sacrafice for you
ch14 thank you
ch15 a long awaited break
ch16 acceptance
ch17 mitsuri
ch18 a flutter of feelings
ch19 flamboyant
ch20 a nights passion
ch21 part 2
ch22 a troublesome head
ch23
ch24 im back and gone
ch25 i miss you
ch26 be mine
ch27 pure happiness
ch28
ch29 i hate you i love you
ch30 countdown
extra
ch31 muzan
ch32 come back please
ch33 i found you
ch34 back home
ch35
ch36 the hidden village
ch37 eternal promise
ch38 pillar training
ch39 bound to you forever
ch40 an unexpected life
ch41 is this the only way
extra
ch42 the end is near
ch40 please let me
ch42 human again
ch43 my sweet
ch44 a request
ch45 denial
ch46 one last visit
ch47
ch48 last breath
ch49 we meet again
contents of the letters
extra

ch 6 first mission

531 15 0
By idktfiamdoin

its been a week since then and my sword finally arrived, though my old one that asahi san gave me is old and chipped i still kept it as a memory "i should go visit them sometime". i put on the new uniform i had just received from a kakushi. today i recieved my first mission i grabbed my katana and saw myself in the mirror" it really feels as if im part of the corps now" and began to set out. since oyakata sama sent a hashira out means that there is a high chance a strong morphed demon or even a twelve kizuki could be involved. i picked up my pace in order to arrive before nightfall.

" ah i made it in time" the mission was located in a mountain covered in flower tree's though it looks pretty a demon resides here, quite a good tactic to attract humans. i proceeded in caution looking around my surroundings for demons when i heard some arguing.

slayer1:" YOU SAID YOU WERE A HASHIRA DIDNT YOU THEN QUICKLY KILL THAT DEMON"

slayer2:" who do you think you are to order me shouldn't you useless mizunoto's be protecting me"

slayer3:" what? how could a hashira say that aren't the superiors supposed to protect the weak?"

upon hearing the argument i jumped onto a branch of a tree nearby to see what was going on, the slayer that claimed to be a hashira wasnt among those i saw in the meeting and he seemed too weak to be one "oho so he is lying now that i think about it isnt him putting his subordinates in danger against the rules? ill have to report him later" after all i didnt read all those rules while i was waiting for my sword for nothing. i have quite a troublesome first mission.

GRRUUAAARGGGHHHHHH

slayer2:" EEEEK quickly kill that thing!"

slayer1:" AREN'T U SUPPOSED TO BE A HASHIRA YOU'RE STRONGER YOU DO IT"

slayer2:" hey demon lets make a d-deal ill let you eat those two in exchange spare me please"

the demon didnt listen and proceeded to attack the arrogant slayer, but before it could injure him i severed its arm and softly landed on the ground.

demon:"GUAAAARGGHHGG what did you do YOU BUG"

sen:" my my how rude calling me a bug"

slayer1:" w-we're saved"

slayer2:" who are you! answer me"

sen:" what you just did is a violation of the rules boy you will be receiving a punishment after the mission if you survive of course"

slayer2:"HAAAH? who do you think you are to punish me? im a hashira!"

sen:" hmmm are you now i dont remember seeing you at the meeting"

the boy's face darkened after comming to a realization.

slayer2:" th-then y-you're a HASHIRA?!?"

before i could reply the demon started to move.

demon:" DONT IGNORE ME YOU INSOLENT HUMAN"

the demon launched an attack with his long arms, though the demon was quite big it wasnt very fast, i prepared to attack it seems this one isnt the one i shoukd be worrying about "soul breathing sixth form angels mirror i launched a circular attack cutting the multiple arms aiming at us, then i jumped landing on the regenerating arms using it as a latter to its head and i quickly sliced it off and watching the demon fade to ashes.

sen:" now then where was i ah yes i am sen the soul pillar a hashira even though i was just recently appointed i am still in position to punish you"

i smiled i walked ovee to the two other injured slayers behind them and directed them the way to exit the mountain before i continued to hunt the rest of demons, while running a crow landed on me

crow:" kakushi?"

"hmm there are alot of injured slayers here we will need some" i nodded to the crow before it flew of and i continued slaying the rest of the demons.

?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774 23 8
A readerxkyojuro short story She was his escape, and he was her life. A meeting and a world only they knew, and a miracle with a end. A love that sta...
135K 4.8K 26
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
6.1K 114 27
// Honestly, I finished the manga and I'm trying to remember things as I go so I'm sorry peeps. \\ Rengoku has a past that you are fairly aware of si...
288 9 10
Renaeè a young girl who have amnesia have troubled remembering her past after she was experimented on as a young girl, she managed to escape and was...