Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

41

1K 72 212
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

I sighed sitting in bed waiting on nika to come back. 

She told me she was going to get the kids from daycare but it doesn't take this long to get back.

I called her a few times but it went straight to voicemail. I'm trying to trust her and believe that that's where she went but I really thinks she's lying to me.

My phone started to ring and I reached over hoping it was nika but it was a unknown number.

 I huffed then answered it.

"Hello"

"Hi i'm trying to get in touch with a beyonce"

"This is her"

"Oh hi beyonce how are are you today ?"

"I'm fine, how are you"

"I'm good, I was just calling because Xion and Anastasia have not been picked up yet. I was trying to get in touch with onika but she wasn't answering"

I clenched my jaw and breathed deeply out of my nose. I knew this bitch was lying to me.

I'm gone knock the teeth out that hoe. 

She think she can just lie to me like i'm some dumb blonde bitch ?

It's ok though. I'm about to beat her ass when she come back.

God please protect my baby, but i'm about to whooped this toe sized ass muthafucka.

"Beyonce ?"

"Sorry about that i'm on the way"

I hung up then got up grabbing my keys.

"i'm killing this bitch. i'm gonna kill her" I mumbled to myself while putting on my shoes.

I got up then walked out the room going downstairs.

"i'm tired of being the nice girl. she wanna bring my crazy out, ok" I said lowly to myself going to the car then I got in.

I went flying down the street feeling anger flow through my body. When I finally got to the daycare I got out slamming the door then walked up to the building.

I heard a few gasps and whispers but I ignored them going into the building.

"Hi i'm here to get xion and anastasia" I said going up to the desk. "Sur-" she cut herself off gasping when she seen me.

"Y-You're-"Beyonce yes, hi how are you" I cut her off smiling. I wasn't in the mood to talk to fans but I wasn't gonna be rude to them.

"I-I'm um i'm good" she said then cleared her throat. "Sorry that was unprofessional, xion and anastasia are right down that hall" she said pointing.

"Thank you" I said then walked down the hall. I opened the door to see xion and anastasia playing with toys.

"Hi babies" I said and their head snapped over to me. "Mommy !!" they both jumped up running over to me.

"Hiiii" I smiled scooping them up. "Did you guys have fun ?" I asked smiling at them.

" 'es" "wes" they said nodding. I walked back to the front then quickly walked out so I wouldn't have to sign them out.

When I got outside I was blinded by cameras flashing. Fuck.

Now who big mouth ass told everybody I was here ?

The kids hid their face in my neck while I rushed over to the car. I felt somebody grab me pulling me back and I tried to yank away.

"Move !" I heard a mans voice say  then I was let go. I looked back to see julius pushing somebody down.

Damn when he get so aggressive ?

"Get in the car beyonce" he said opening the door and I nodded quickly getting in.

"How did you know I was here ?!" I asked over the screaming. "The same way they knew ! Now I have a few demands !" he said making me chuckle.

"Ok i'll call you !" I said then quickly drove off.

"Go to the back" I said and they climbed back there.

"How was daycare babies ?" I asked smiling. " 'Un i color and pay" xion said with a smile.

"That's good poppa, what about you fatmama what did you do ?" Isaid looking over at anastasia.

 "I pway wif wiend" she said smiling. "That's good baby what did you guys play ?" I asked.

"Wocks" she said with a smile. "Ouu that sounds fun" I said and she giggled.

While driving I decided to call julius and hear his demands.

"Hello"

"What are your demands ?"

"I don't wanna go on no more damn ice cream runs"

"Why not ?" I asked pouting to myself.

"Them people be looking at me weird seeing me buy a tub of ice cream and damn hot sauce"

"Well they should mind their business"

"Beyonce"

"FIneee"

"Thank you"

"Why did you push that man down like that ?"

"Cause he was messing with my check" he said making me laugh.

"Ok julius, i'll talk to you later"

"Alright bye"

"bye"

I hung up then finished the drive to the house.

------- -----

Onika pov:

'Where's my money ?" I asked the guy. 

He seems sketchy, he got me meeting him in a damn alley.

He chuckled then pulled out  gun "I ain't paying you shit" he spat and I scoffed.

"Well I hope you don't think you about to get this weed" I said mugging him. I ain't scared of no damn gun.

"I am bitch" he said then shot the gun. I quickly moved out the way and the bullet grazed my arm.

"fuck" I gritted then quickly grabbed my gun shooting him in the face.

When his body fell to the floor I stood over him shooting his face a few more times for my enjoyment.

I put my gun back on my waist before patting down his body then reached into his pocket feeling a stack of cash.

"see why he couldn't just give me this and i woulda gave him all the weed he wanted" I mumbled to myself shaking my head. 

I reached into his other pocket pulling out a baggy of weed. "And this nigga already had some what the fuck" I said putting in in my pocket

I grabbed his gun then grabbed all the bullets and bullets shells around stuffing it all into my pocket.

"Sorry boo" I apologized before putting my hoodie on then quickly ran to the car jumping in and speeding off.

I drove to my secret hide out where I hide my car. I grabbed all my stuff then got out getting into my car. 

I started it then drove off smiling.

When I got far enough I parked somewhere then took my gloves off before reaching over powering on my phone. 

I looked down seeing I had forty five missed calls from bey.

Welp.. she's mad.

I went to the messages reading what she said.

-I thought you went to get the kids

-I know you see me calling you onika.

-Alright keep playing with me..

-Baby please come home i'm sorry

-Nah fuck you I change my mind

-I know you lied to me the daycare called

"well at least i know she got the kids" I mumbled to myself then started to read then rest.

-I'm trying to be calm with you bubba but you're testing me.

-BITCH ANSWER THE PHONE

"Damn why she being so mean to me" I said scrunching my face at the text. 

-Ok.. i'm not being nice no more

-Be ready to fight..

"What the hell ?!" I said loud looking at the text. "she not gone fight me.. is she ?" I mumbled.

-As soon as you hit the door.

"Oh fuck she's serious" I said then tried to scroll but that was the last text. 

"I can't fighttt my arm hurtssss" I whined. When I said that the pain really started to kick in making me wince.

"ouchhhh" I whined feeling my eyes water  but then I shook the tears off.

"Well I guess i'm not getting babied" I pouted starting the car then drove off.

The whole ride home I thought about that last text. It's night now... And those were sent in the day.

Beyonce ass is crazy she will kill me. She's gonna fight me.. I know she is.

What if she hits me as soon as I hit the door. Like what if she's just waiting there.

Nahh she wouldn't do that. That's like some abusive shit.

When I got to the house I took a long breath before grabbing all my stuff with my good arm then getting out the car.

I sighed heavily before walking up to the door. "i'm about to get beat.. i know i am, it's ok i deserve it" I mumbled.

I took another breath before walking in. I closed the door slowly trying to be as quiet as I can.

As soon as I turned around I was slapped in the face hard. "Ssss ahh damn" I winced holding my cheek.

"Where the fuck have you been" bey gritted aggressively. 

"I went to get the ki-" she cut me off punching me in the mouth. "Don't lie bitch" she said aggressively yanking me up by my shirt.

I kept quiet and she scoffed shoving me back. I hit my arm where the bullet grazed me at making me wince and fall to the floor whining.

That shit hurt like a muthafucka.

I heard beyonce sigh then she walked up to me. "What happen bubba ?" she asked squatting down.

"i hurt myself earlier" I said looking at her with teary eyes. "let me see" she said softly grabbing my arm and I flinched.

She looked at it then sighed. "How did you do this ?" she asked and I kept quiet.

"nevermind.. get up" she mumbled helping me up. We went upstairs to the restroom.

"sit on the counter and take your shirt and hoodie off" she said looking around for something and I did what she said.

She got some peroxide and a bandage then came over. She cleaned it then wrapped it and it was silent the whole time until she was done.

"Bey" I called out. "what onika ?" she asked putting the stuff up.

"Please don't be mad at me" I said and she huffed loudly turning around to face me.

"Baby I need you to understand that I can't tell you what i'm doing, you just have to trust me" I said looking into her eyes.

"At least tell me why you're doing it" she said crossing her arms. "Because I have to" I said and she huffed again.

She looked up at the ceiling for a while then looked back down and she had tears in her eyes. "Why won't you just tell me the truth ?" she cried sniffing after.

"Because I can't" I said. She took a deep breath then swiped her tongue across her bottom lip.

"ok" she whispered about to walk away. "No bey come back" I said pulling her into me.

"No onika all you do is lie to me and keep secrets just leave me alone. Seriously." she said jerking away from me.

"Bey please" I sighed. I just wanna get naked and go to sleep.

"What ?" she mugged me. "Can we not be mad at each other tonight ? I've had a really long day I just wanna lay up with you and go to sleep" 

She rolled her eyes then walked out the restroom.  I sighed then took off all my clothes before getting in the shower.

I washed myself then got out. I had to change my bandage cause the one I had on got wet in the shower.

I dried off then walked into the room seeing bey already laying in the bed.

I turned off the light before going over to the bed laying next to bey. 

I wanted to cuddle into her but I was scared of how she would react to I just cuddled into my pillow.

"come here" I heard her say lowly then I felt her pull me on top of her making me secretly smile.

"i'm sorry you had a hard day baby" she said softly then pecked my lips twice.

"i'm sorry for lying to you" I whispered and she sighed.

"Baby just let me have my space with this ok.. it's nothing that's gonna hurt you I promise" I said looking in her eyes.

"And what about you ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "it won't hurt me either" I said leaning up pecking her lips.

She sighed then nodded "ok.. but if you lie to me again i'm beating yo ass" she said making me chuckle.

"Ok boo i'll keep that in mind" I said snuggling into her. 

"I was gonna beat yo ass today.. you luck you got hurt" she said. "i know stink" I mumbled closing my eyes.

"goodnight" she said kissing my head. "Goodnight"

------- -----

Next morning

Beyonce pov:

I walked into the bathroom picking up nika clothes throwing them into the laundry basket.

I rubbed my eye walking out then out the room into the hall. I peeped into the kids room seeing they were still sleep.

I quietly closed the door then walked down the stairs going to the laundry room.

I put a few clothes in there before I picked up nikas sweats feeling they was heavy.

"she always leaving shit in her pocket" I mumbled digging into them.

I pulled out a stack of money then set it to the side. I kept digging and pulled out a small bag of weed "fucking dope head" I said putting it next to the money.

I reached into her other pocket feeling something hard.

"what the fuck" I whispered pulling out four bullets. 

I looked at them closely seeing they had blood on them. 

I sighed heavily feeling my heart drop. She's in that shit again.

"she just don't learn" I said putting the bullets to the side.

So that's what her ass been doing.. No let me not just jump to conclusions.

I'm gonna ask her about it.

I heard footsteps then nika appeared at the door "Goodmorning baby" she said walking over to me.

I rolled my eyes picking up the bullets.

"What is this onika ?"

Hello

I broke my phone today..

Anyway how was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 4.3K 26
sequel to dysfunction
21.8K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel
68.1K 3.6K 20
The Continuation To: My Best Friends Husband Sequel