Glowing & Justice (Asia X Rea...

By Relentlezz41

A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a strug... More

Prologue
Ch 1 - Jump-Start
Ch 2 - Ties
Ch 3 - Contract
Ch 4 - Settlement
Ch 5 - On The Move
Ch 6 - Appear
Ch 7 - Transparent
Ch 8 - Hide
Ch 9 - Wahmen
Ch 10 - "Party"
Ch 11 - Missed Me
Ch 12 - Next Job
Ch 13 - Hoo and What?
Ch 14 - Fallout
Ch 15 - Park
Ch 16 - Dangerous Waters
Ch 17 - Defeat
Ch 18 - Invisible
Ch 19 - Groggy
Ch 20 - Hot
Ch 21 - Tea
Ch 22 - Working Us
Ch 23 - Fantasy
Ch 23 - The Voice
Ch 24 - Honey
Ch 25 - Untold
Ch 26 - No More Secrets
Ch 27 - Search
Ch 28 - There She Goes
Ch 29 - Here I Am
Ch 30 - Realm Of The Middle
Ch 31 - The Day of Despair
Ch 32 - Snap
Ch 33 - Shower
Epilogue

Last Chapter (Lemon)

3.5K 35 15
By Relentlezz41

I put a lemon chapter at the end because the plot didn't call for it. That's all. Not every story needs it because it goes by personality. Rias, Akeno, and Nova called for it. This one didn't. But here we are.

Plus, a much needed extra.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was a day off as Asia found herself at home in the manor with the girls. Her lover was on a pact that was taking away all of the boys. Kiba, Issei, and Gasper wearing a kilt since he was in the public eye was on the job too. Meanwhile the girls were at home having tea and some snacks and having a girl talk. Rias, Xenovia, and Akeno were in this harem pretty well. Koneko and Gasper were having their relationship escalate and they were getting better by the day. Kiba and Tsubaki were getting back to 101 to make their relationship work thanks to a secret ingredient. Communication!

Akeno looked over at Asia. "So Blondie, how's it going with the man and the owl?"

Asia smiled. "I love it that it's going great. Rasai is happy too. And after I found out Howie can talk he's basically been the best guy around."

"You are fortunate to have someone to share a bed with. You and Koneko though I wonder how Gasper is with his mental state." Xenovia sighed happily. "Though the Neko and the Vampire are quite cute. I wonder what the babies would look like?" (Speaking of, I do need to work on Love And Swing 2. Sorry everyone).

Koneko blushed. "There still is things we work on, but happy to say the least."

"Well it comes down to chemistry and just the two as a whole. Then comes the big picture." Said Rias. "I know I can't sleep with someone every night but it isn't a bad thing. It really isn't."

"I can agree. It could get crazy." Nodded Xenovia. Since she is the one that turns around and is a whirlwind in her sleep positions, it seems like everyone knows all too well.

"So what's next for the two of you?" Asked Akeno.

"I just want him to come home, shower off, and have some alone time. I mean we got school tomorrow and such. But I just want cuddles after dinner. And I think he could use them after a long day. I think he will be exhausted." Asia looked around the table. Akeno had a wide grin on her face.

"Well whatever the case may be, I hope everyone enjoys the pineapple chicken I'm making for everyone. I am more than happy to have the boys indulge. I'm sure that will really need it. If you know what I mean." Akeno giggled.

Rias thought to herself. Pineapple chicken. Tastes good but I know where she's going with this. Now I don't know about Koneko or Asia, but since Akeno has Issei tonight, that pineapple chicken and the steamed rice will fill him up, give him energy to recover from a long day's work, and his cum will taste sweet from the fruit. We'll see how this goes.

~~~~~

It was nearly dark when the boys came home. They were covered in dirt, rubble, concrete, and dust. Dirty enough where it was almost a crime for them to teleport in. The girls were concerned about what was taking so long. But by the look at the them, they had a hard, hard day's work. The pact was for helping hands. But this was a bit much.

"Boys, exactly what happened?" Asked Rias.

Kiba coughed. "By hand he meant labor."

"What's that dirty smell?" Asked Koneko.

"Construction." You sighed.

"They had you do concrete work?" Gasped Akeno.

"Until the job was done. Stone wall. I can say we are all beat." Issei grabbed a bottle of water and took a drink.

"My arms are tired from mixing." Gasper looked pretty bent out of shape too.

"You boys need to teleport to the locker room down by the springs. Leave your clothes down there. Then you can eat after you change. We are almost there. We'll wait." Rias saw the boys take off to get clean and then turned to Akeno. "Think that chicken will work?"

"That and some coffee." Akeno shrugged.

"Fair enough."

The four of you went to the locker room to head to the shower stalls. None of you were table presentable. Hair all grayed up, clothes needing to be washed by hand before going in the machine, and then get rid of the construction and grime smell. Hands were easy to get the roughness out of them thankfully. For you and Asia, that was important. She was delicate.

After scrubbing and teleporting to your rooms to put on casual clothes for the evening all of you were at the table. The girls all gave each other this certain look and nod. The plan was all coming together. Whether that was going to help everyone was doubtful. Especially with Akeno having her turn with Rias and Xenovia having to wait their turn in the rotation. Once every third or possibly even fourth hour depending if there is a certain blonde. And if there is someone else potentially, five girl rotation like it's baseball. But enough about smacking balls.

"Thanks ladies." You sat down and took a bite of the chicken. "Wow." You taste this new flavor of sweetness. "Is chicken supposed to be this sweet?"

Only when you're having a long sex session. "New recipe." Replied Akeno.

"Holy Hell. Keep that one around." Chimed Issei.

You'll be around tonight alright Daddy. Akeno's theory was going all according to plan. You, Kiba, Issei, and Gasper were all diving in. The girls enjoyed it too. This was going to be a solid night for everyone. Charging by the pound. Hey-yo!

~~~~~

Howie was at the open window in the bedroom. It was dark outside as Asia had walked in the room. He smiled and looked over.

"Good evening. I shall be sight seeing for a while. You can close the window and I'll be back in an hour or so. Do you mind?" The owl asked Asia.

"Not at all Howie." Asia smiled.

"Take good care of him. I know you will."

"Thanks Howie. He's finishing up the dishes since it's his turn. I'm going to get dressed."

"Good show. Farewell for now." Howie flew off to tackle on the night sky. For an owl he wasn't out at night much. For him this could be quite the adventure.

As for Asia, she was going to attempt something that the other girls in this house could not. A certain type of white lingerie. One that resembled almost like a corset on top. Stockings on too. But the bottoms were a white lace crotchless panty. This was the wedding dress of lingerie. Too sexy for Koneko who also didn't have the bust. Then the other girls just didn't have that innocence that Asia had. They couldn't do the white.

Your hands were extra clean and a little smooth after washing dishes. The place was empty. You took your time and after the job was done you were heading upstairs to your girlfriend. To the lights being out.

Lemon Warning

It builds up from here.

You open the door to see it black. The curtains are down and all. "Angel?"

"Hey Honey."

"You going to bed?"

"No. I was just waiting for you." Asia turned on the lamp by her bedside. This wasn't one of those scary moments where the wife was mad. She had herself covered up in a blanket for the surprise. "You coming to bed?"

"Yeah of course. Let me just-" You saw Asia swoosh the blanket to the other side. He saw all of the white lace. "Holy hell." You saw it around the cleavage and knew that she was in that type of mood. Blushing and a little flustered, but are carrying on.

"Come here. Pretend I'm your wife. I'm waiting for you." You watched her open her legs and found out that her panties were crotchless. There was a big hole for you to insert right through. "I know it's been a while since I've started to birth control about two months ago, but I want us to love each other. I want you on top of me and for you to make me your bride."

"Have mercy... Asia. You look amazing. I, this is something I dreamed of. And you're so sexy. I can't help myself." You caught yourself staring.

"You worked hard today. Come be with me so I can make you feel better." She laid down and reached her arms out. 

Looks like I have no choice. I think she picked it out herself. We haven't really talked about marriage. Usually it's a mood thing and I didn't get condoms either. But she wants it raw? She's been doing a lot of thinking. "Moment." In your pajamas you walk over to the bed. Then she signals you by rubbing the outside of her breasts. "So forward."

"I need you." She cooed in a cute voice.

"And I need you." You kiss Asia as she moaned softly.

"Freshly shaved too? So am I. I wanted to give you my best."

"Asia I love you. What more could I ask for?"

"I'm now a 32C. I'm happy about it so you can enjoy them. That you can like them any way you want. If you want them wrapped around you just so say." You continue to kiss her and schoch over on top of her. She pulled down the cups to her her corset and starting to rub one of her nipples. This was a sign for you to start pleasing her. Sucking her other breast and hearing her moans get louder. Then she grabbed both of her breasts at the outer sides. "Let me see him. Put him here."

She signaled for you to get naked and rub that shaft of yours in between her chest. Which is odd at first. There is being on top of your lover and performing missionary, then  there is mounting on top of her to rub your meat in between her love mounds. Very soft though. It was only a minute or so, but she breathed heavy as her breasts wrapped and pressed against your rod. Then you stopped as you see Asia open her legs and rub the inside of her thigh.

"I love you so much." You whispered to her.

"I love you. And you made me wet."

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"You're gentle. I trust you. I want your loving presence inside me." 

You are careful hovering over her and rubbing your tip around her clit. Circling it so you can lubricate yourself. If you didn't it would hurt her and it would end sexy time for the rest of the night (This is normal men. Deal with it). Then right through. Slowly all the way in as she held onto you. This was the first time the two of you had been intimate without latex involved. This was an amazing feeling the two of you were adjusting to.

"Oh wow." Right before you go in for the first big thrust you use your head. "Is everything okay?"

"You feel so amazing. Love me Honey. I'm your wife." This roleplay she was really into. This was similar to the honeymoon.

You thrust in and she hugs around your back. "Wow."

Asia started kissing you. You thrust harder as you feel Asia squeeze you more. This was what it was like being raw inside of a woman. It felt exotic knowing that she was still wearing clothes technically. You still had your pants on too. But it had this certain spice to it. It was secretly turning the two of you both on. Maybe it was the comfort of the clothes. Maybe it was the trust. But the two of you went at it. Asia loved the comfort of this position and she invited you. She had everything planned and you were sucked right in.

"AHHH!" Asia moaned loudly. Then she stopped moving. You kept going. Not being able to control yourself. "Honey..." You stop for a second as you are afraid of being too close.

"Asia?"

"That was the greatest orgasm. Hold on." She was catching her breath. "Cum in me."

"What?" That was a first.

"I want you to cum." She blushed.

You started to thrust again. But her fluids were making you harder and wider than you have ever been. Apparently this is what happens when you make your lover cum. "Are you sure?"

"Please!"

"Almost- OO!" You feel it come out of you with a little ooze. Then two bursts while its pouring out. 

"Geez." Asia caught her breath and was making sure there wasn't a mess all over the place. "I know its been while Honey but I didn't know it was this much." She grabbed a washcloth from underneath her pillow and put it underneath her in case of any spill. 

"Can I pull out? Slowly of course." You ask.

"Go ahead." The worst part is you sliding out. Just because of the fact that it's over. You both see the man juices flow a little bit out as she wipes up. She folds up the washcloth and kisses you. "One day I hope I can be your wife."

"When we graduate I will be the best husband I can be." You nodded.

"I'll be right back for cuddles. I'm just cleaning up." Asia went to the closet to grab a robe so she can walk to the bathroom. To walk down the hall and no one would no she's wearing a sparkling white lingerie with a little bit of cum in her crotchless panties. 

Warning Over

There is just a small bit left of this story.

Asia got back and after you cleaned up on your end she opened the window got flipped up the covers for bed. Laying in your chest as the two of you were planning on cuddling in the dark. Just to soak it all in and talk. As lovers do. Though there were a few questions.

"Hey Love? Did you enjoy it?" Asked Asia.

"Of course I did." You replied with no hesitation.

"I planned this for a while and it seemed like the right night to do so. I thought about it and all."

"And lingerie or roleplay or anything I still didn't hesitate by saying one day after we graduate that I hope to be the best husband I can be. Smack me if you're unhappy or have Rias put me in place if I mess up."

Asia giggled. "I love you. I love you with all my heart. You're a dream."

"No Angel, you're the dream. And you changed my life forever and better."

The End

I had a blast making this story and it hard for me. I hope you all enjoyed. Love you all.

-Rel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 437 29
"I don't really have the strength to care." "What's the point of going on?" "I'm just going to die in the end, and all of this will be for nothing." ...
31.8K 337 30
Disclaimer: I do not own Highschool DxD, if i did, issei would be a pure boi because the first episode almost made me avoid the series entirely becau...
5.3K 151 5
(Original got deleted but heres the same thing except with a different cover!) Do you dislike Issei? Do you absolutely hate how he got a harem? Do yo...
29.5K 352 17
At the end of battle between the supernatural factions and The Beast, Trihexa, uptill that point and died in the hope to weakend it or maybe just hur...