BLUE

By harpiche

my light, my misery, my tainted blue. ↳ I didn't mean to break your heart. • • • •... More

w e l c o m e
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
g o o d b y e

thirteen

1K 61 2
By harpiche

I go on trips alone.

I explode the horizon.

I am parts of myself I'd never witnessed before. I enjoy the silence, fill it with the memories of you. My Blue, I have not forgotten how it felt to be loved by you.

We never said it, but I think we both knew.

But then it hits me, and I'm falling again. In a trance, I can not wake up.

Some days go terribly slow, I come home from school basking in self misery, but then I think of the sweatshirt you left me Blue, and it reminds me of you.

"Welcome to another school year, I'll be excited to hear about your holidays!"

A month goes by, and then two. And in a blink of an eye, I'm writing poetry, performing it too. About me the sky and this boy I'd met Blue.

"You talk about him like he's real," Evangeline laughs, she was my sun a long time ago, replaced with sky's I plead for snow.

"He was." I keep to myself, you were so real in the moments we were alone, so real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 14 36
"I'm sending you to Summer Camp." Sometimes, there are two words that you don't want to hear. Mine is Summer Camp. At Point Lookout Summer Camp every...
219 0 13
A romance between two beautiful souls. They fell in love, everything goes perfectly and is like they are living their dream. Every day feels like if...
29 0 29
A story of a girl meeting someone that can help her, even though she doesn't know she needs it.
102 24 24
Opal is juggling the last day of senior year going into summer, her dad having cancer, her mom on her case, a crush on her best friend/neighbor, her...