𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐘 ✯ damon...

By amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍓🍰 ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐲] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐�... More

1. a new life
2. gone girl
3. tortured
4. shortcuts
5. lost and found
6. so close
7. dinner party
8.groovy
9. the truth
10. miracle
12. wolf bite
13. chicago
14. aunt bex
15. beer pong
16. grandfather
17. homecoming
18. family reunion
19. uncle kol
20. family ball
21. abandoned
22. traitor
23. deception
24. gold pearls

11. the sacrifice

6.1K 178 44
By amethystcherries

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"DAMON, IT'S MY LIFE, if Klaus wants me to go to the sacrifice, I'll go." Ophelia tried to convince Damon that she will be okay, but he thought otherwise.

"Ophelia, I said no. You are not going to see Klaus and that's final." It sounded as if Damon was being possessive towards Ophelia, but really, he cared about her and didn't want to see her in any harm. If she ever got hurt or even worse died, he would never forgive himself.

"It's my choice, Damon."

Damon grabbed Ophelia's hands and held them to his lips, kissing them softly as a small tear was shed down his cheek. "I can't lose you."

The tears on Damon's face made Ophelia wipe them gently with her thumbs, slightly regretting what she said before. "You won't."

Walking away, Ophelia was startled when Damon came up in front of her with his eyes wide.

"There is another way." The veins of Damon's face started to rush to his bloodshot eyes. He bit his wrist and immediately fed Ophelia his blood.

"Damon, no!" Ophelia tried to back away, but it was no use since Damon's vampire strength overruled her feeble human. Stefan heard the despair from upstairs and ran over to Damon, throwing him off of Ophelia. The coughing was enough to indicate that there was vampire blood in Ophelia's system.

"What did you do? What did you do!?" Stefan went to help Ophelia up, while Damon had slight regret in his eyes.

"I saved her life. There is no way to predict Klaus. Who knew what could have happened, this was the only way I would know you would come back."

" As a vampire! She'll come back a vampire!"

"It's better than nothing else." After Stefan made sure Ophelia was okay, he pushed Damon into the wall, the two brothers were starting to fight each other. Ophelia tried to interfere, but it was no use. Damon stabbed Stefan with a piece of wood in the stomach, making him stop in his place, groaning in pain.

After Jenna and Alaric went upstairs to see is everything was okay, Damon angrily stomped back into the living room, seeing Elijah elegantly cleaning the cure for revival.

"Well, it sounds like you wouldn't need this anymore. Feeding her vampire blood rendered it useless." Damon looked at Elijah, wondering how he was so calm after feeding his daughter vampire blood.

"Why are you so calm? I just fed your daughter vampire blood. I figured you would be all murderous towards me."

"Oh no, trust me, darling. If it were my choice, I would have ripped your head off by now, but for Ophelia, I collected the thought that she actually cares for you. I will respect what my daughter cherishes," Elijah said, shockingly calm making Damon get chills of the menacing vampire.

"Duly noted."

༻❁༺

After the event-filled morning, Ophelia drove to the Grill hanging on to the hope that Matt will be working so she will get free drinks. The good news, Matt was working, but unfortunately, she also ran into  Damon who she was still mad at.

"Matt might as well give me four shots instead." Ophelia rolled her eyes at Damon and scarfed down the rest of the shots Matt gave her. Damon was about to walk up to Ophelia, hoping that she will accept his apology.

"Ophelia, I'm so sorry, what I did earlier was not my choice and I was just worried about you." Letting out a light scoff, Damon glared at her once more. Ophelia was about to take down another shot until Damon swept it out of her hands and drank it himself.

"Hey, I was about to drink that!"

"Well, I drank it first." Before Damon could steal her other shots, a voice interrupted the pair.

"Sweetheart, is this man bothering you." The pair slowly turned their heads to see a man with dirty blonde hair and deep cheekbones. Damon groaned, knowing exactly who this was.

"Klaus, I presume." Ophelia's eyes widened, finally seeing her uncle for the first time in person.

"Hi, uncle... Klaus." Klaus's expression turned into a bright smile as if he was a child who got what they asked for on Christmas.

"Hello, my sweet niece. I presume Elijah told you everything. Does that mean you also retrieved your past memories?" Ophelia shook her head, still upset that she couldn't remember the past.

"Well, that's alright, we have plenty of time to make new ones." Klaus took one step closer to Ophelia, but Damon stepped in front of her, trying to protect her from getting in the hands of the hybrid.

"What are you doing here Klaus?"

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure my niece was safe from an overaged man." Damon scoffed, assuming Klaus was joking.

"Seriously what are you doing here?"

"I'm very serious, Damon. I'm here to make sure my niece is safe." With that, Klaus grabbed Ophelia quickly and vamp-sped out of the Grill, making Damon's eyes go wide with fear and worry.

༻❁༺

When Ophelia woke up, she was surrounded by bushes and dirt. There were multiple circles with people in it and it took Ophelia a while to realize that it was Elena and Jenna.

Running towards her friend, Ophelia tried to get into the circle, but she couldn't go in, due to a barrier spell. 

"Elena, Jenna, are you guys okay?" They both nodded in agreement. Before Ophelia could say anything else, she was interrupted by Klaus.

"Come here, love." Ophelia did what she was told and stood in front of Klaus as he was cutting the palm of his hand for the sacrifice.

"What is it?" Ophelia said, making it sound a little more malicious than her intent, earning a smirk from Klaus.

"I want you to stay here. I don't want you to get hurt." Ophelia squiggled her eyebrows in confusion, wondering why Klaus was being nice towards her. She always heard bad about him.

"Why would you want to protect me?"

"Believe it or not, I actually care about you. Your memories of me are gone and you may think of me as a monster, but you were the most important person to me in the past. Well, let's not go down memory lane, shall we? Let's get on with the sacrifice."

Ophelia's heart started to beat faster when the witch started to chant a spell, making everyone scream in terror.

Elena kept telling Jenna to turn off her humanity, but it was too late when Klaus daggered her in the heart. The pain Ophelia felt was unbearable. She couldn't imagine what Elena was going through and it broke her.

Klaus then grabbed Elena and started to feed on her neck. Ophelia tried to intervene, but Klaus's witch put a sleeping spell on her, making her fall to the ground.

When Klaus thought the sacrifice was working, his bones started to crack, making him scream in agony. Bonnie was chanting a spell, trying to make him weak enough for Elijah to kill him.

Elijah slowly walked over to Klaus's vulnerable body and was enjoying the pain he was in. When he caught the sight of Ophelia, he immediately went up to her to make sure she still had a pulse. After knowing she was okay, he continued to enjoy Klaus's state.

"Elijah?"

"Hello, brother. I see that you've met Ophelia." The moment of silence was enough to build the suspense between the brothers. Elijah forcefully plunged his hand into Klaus's heart, making his pain more insufferable.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus..." Elijah couldn't finish his sentence when Klaus interrupted him with shocking news.

"I didn't bury them at sea. Their bodes are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them. " Elijah's face dropped, getting caught off guard.

"Elijah, don't listen to him," Stefan said, hoping Elijah would finish the job.

"I can take you to them. I give you my word, brother." Elijah started to look over to Bonnie and Stefan, contemplating his word. "I'm sorry."

With that, Elijah grabbed both Klaus and Ophelia and ran out of the entire fiasco.

For the first time in forever, Elijah felt that his family can finally be reunited again and that everything will be okay with his daughter by his side.

yayyy part of the mikaelson family is reunited haha. hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!!💘💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.4K 36
𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘪...
15K 130 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...
128K 2.9K 22
Ava has felt pain but nothing like the pain she is feeling now. Losing her daughter, Hope, and her brother, Damon, dying caused her to distance herse...
881K 20.7K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...