The Spark In My Heart(Denki x...

By pyrokineticsuccubus

This is my MHA AU, so if anything looks out of character, then this would be the explanation. This is a story... More

Info, Headcannons, and Potential Plans In My AU
Sickness
Lights Out
An Unexpected Visitor
Back and Better Than Ever
To the USJ
Surprise Attack Pt.1
Surprise Attack Pt.2
My Bad Y'all
Surprises and Pups
The Lion, The Witch, and The Audacity of This Bitch-
Big Sis Akauri
โšก๏ธโœจBirthday Specialโœจโšก๏ธ
Let Him Get Up, Let Him Get Up
A/N
Group Chat
Costochrondritis
๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐•ณ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’€
Entering the Arena

๐Ÿ”ฅโšก๏ธBirthday Specialโšก๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ- Skate Up A Storm

17 0 0
By pyrokineticsuccubus

I should maybe point out that any special chapters are not related to the main story, theses are like side stories kinda.

I am 15 years old as of July 13, 2021, so why not make a quick side special chapter of it? Enjoy

POV- Author-Chan has successfully shifted into the Boku No Hero Academia universe at 3AM on her birthday, and an unsuspected summer storm traps everyone in an ice skating rink, but that doesn't stop Class 1-A for trying to give them the best birthday out there.

*3rd Person POV*

The sun was shining over the country of Japan, and most people were starting their day, taking a morning walk, or just deciding to stay in to beat the summer heat. But Author-Chan had different plans...

She was sleeping in, getting their well deserved rest, or that would be the case if she didn't instantly realize that they had a meet-up with the class. The sudden thought made her jump out of bed and quickly get dressed. 

"Why do I do this to myself?! I really need to be getting better sleep, or not be staying up so late."She told herself, grabbing all her essentials and running out the room. Silence filled the house as no one was awake, and all there was was the dining room light on.

"Usually my scripted family is up by now. I guess they slept in late. Well, when mum and dad are late for patrol and  my sister is late for her date with her girl, I'm not the one to be blamed." they thought. They grabbed a cup of mandarin oranges, a spoon and quickly wrote a note and placed it on the table.

If you're wondering where I am, I already left for my meet-up with my class
Please shower my babies with love and affection while you can

                                                                     Jay~

(A/N: Jay is a shortened version of my real name. In my desired scripted MHA world, only Kaminari knows my real name, but decides to call me Jay.)

"That should do it. If they ever try to find out where I am, the note will be here for them." she said to herself. She grabbed her bag and ran out the door, only to be greeted by dark clouds and low rumbles of thunder. Author-Chan was a weather braniac, and they checked the weather and it said it would at least be just a small drizzle.

"When the hell-the weather didn't say anything about this..." she thought. But, they decided that some clouds weren't gonna stop them. She was about to leave until she received a message.

Kami-babe
Jay, are you here

                                                                          Sparkplug                                                                          
                                                                          Yeah, just got here moments ago

Kami-babe
Nice! Oh, and happy birthday!

                                                                           Sparkplug
                                                                          Thank you hun

Kami-babe 
Alright, I'm on the way to 
get you now. Hang tight

                                                                           Sparkplug
                                                                           Okay then.
                                                                           See you when you
                                                                            get here

Kami-babe
See ya later, hun

Author-Chan's POV

"He's such a dork, and I love it." I thought. I put my phone away and leaned on the front door. Every now or so I would look up and see the never ending dark gray that blocked the tranquil blue that was the sky. Soon enough, the rumbles of thunder became more louder and more frequent, which really started to scare me. I could feel my heartbeat increasing every time a rumble rushed over me.

"Come on Kami-hun, please hurry up." I thought. I inched my hand closer to the doorknob to take some shelter until I heard a very familiar voice that contrasted itself from the dark atmosphere that I call my biggest fear.

"Hey, sorry I took so long, got a little delay but I'm here now.". Oh, that voice made my serotonin levels ascend. 

"I only know one person a beautiful and kickass voice like that." I said to him. Once he came much closer, the person was none other than Denki.

"And I only know one person who can handle my idiocy and dumb pick-up lines." he replied. 

"That's because I love you too much to be mad at you. And also because I'm also an idiot.  I laughed. He came up to me and rubbed my head. I laughed a little at that until another loud boom shook us up.

"We should really be going now before the downpour hits us." I mumbled to him. He agreed and we started walking. Halfway to the palace, I could feel the temperature drop and the wind pick up. Luckily I know what that means. 

"Dark clouds, a decrease in temperature, wind's picking up. Yeah, this storm's gonna be a big one, we should pick up the pace." I observed to him. He grabbed my hand and we both ran to the rink. We got there in time, the rain started to fall, and hard. 

"Well that was close, almost got drenched." Kamianri said with a huff. I just watched the rain fall down from the sky as the sound of it hitting the ground filled my ears. It was almost like the rain was putting me in a calming trance. I could hear a voice calling me, but the trance I was in made it sound like it was far away. Well, it wasn't, it was actually right next to me. 

"Jay! You spaced out on me. Everything okay?". Apparently Kaminari was trying to get my attention, but since I was zoned out, he had no choice but to just shake back into reality. 

"O-Oh, yeah I'm okay. The rain just had me in a mesmerized for a while is all." I answered. I opened the door and held it for the both of us as we walked in. The rink was really silent, except for some commotion at one of the tables, and it was actually our class. They were all circled around a table with some decorations on it. I smiled as me and Kaminari both walked over.

"Hey guys, what's up, and why the decorations?" I asked. All of them turned around and revealed the whole table. It was themed from one of my favorite games. The cake had colorful arrows on it, and cardboard cutouts of my favorite characters.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday, Author-Chan!".

"So this was all just a big surprise birthday party? Awwww, you guys!" I cooed. 

"You kept your promise, so we kept ours, Author-Chan." Kiri said with a sharky grin. The promise was if I shifted back to them the night before my birthday, they would throw me a party. I'm so lucky remembered to text one of them to say that I was here, despite my terrible memory.

"It was really hard to choose between your favorite games, but we finally made a decision." Momo added, handing me a card. It had Boyfriend and Girlfriend on the front with the words, 'Happy Birthday!', and when I opened it, I saw Pico and A.G.O.T.I in the inside with the words, 'Have a Funkin' Birthday!', with everyone's signatures in it. 

"This is the best birthday I ever had. Thanks guys." I said. "It's always been my dream to have a birthday party with you guys, but I never could since we're so far away, and by far away I mean we live in different dimensions." I started. 

"But you made it happen. You took your power to shift and made it here with us to celebrate your birthday. Now that's what I can manly!" Kiri finished putting his shoulder around me.

"Yeah, I did." I muttered to myself. We decided to just chat and eat cake until one of the staff came up to us. I must admit, she was really pretty.

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but due to the storm outside we won't be able to let anyone out until it calms down." she informed. I knew the storm was bad, but I didn't think it was gonna be this bad. 

"So we'll be stuck here for a little longer?" I asked. The lady nodded her head. 

"Yeah, but on the bright side, you can have the whole rink to yourselves, and I have a whole special playlist for you guys to skate to." she added with a smile. I mean, that is a plus, right? The girl walked away with a smile on her face, leaving me just sitting there, frosting and a new dark shade of red staining my dark-skinned face.

"I'm sorry, so we're just gonna not acknowledge that she was absolutely goddess-like?" I asked in distress. 

"Exactly, and I think out of all of us, Author-Chan is having the most panic right now." Mina giggled. I licked the frosting off my face.

"I know! I am having the worst bi panic ever." I laughed. I could feel someone's jealousy through the back of my head. 

"Don't worry Kaminari, I still love you." I chuckled, ruffling his yellow hair. "Now who wants to go ice skating?". Everyone started to chat in agreement as we all got our ice skates and carefully made our way to the rinks. The Dekusquad took one rink, the Emo squad took another rink,and the Underrated squad took another rink, leaving me and Kaminari with a rink that was decorated with a Friday Night Funkin' theme.

"Well it's lucky I dressed as Girlfriend in Week 5, plus I got a jacket." I said to myself. We both got one the ice, and it took a while, but we managed to stabilize our balance. Five minutes in, a song starts playing throughout the whole palace. It was really familiar, until it hit me.

"Is that...Dad Battle? From Week 1?" I asked aloud.

"Yep. All of your favorite Friday Night Funkin' sings are in  a specially made playlist, in-game, and mod songs." Kaminari answered. I was beep boop skedeep-ing through all the songs, until we got to a song that wasn't from a video game, it was like a comfort song to me. I had the biggest smile on my face, and I was very sure Kaminari did as well.

"You planned for this to be in the playlist, didn't you?" I asked him. He nodded with the dumbest smirk on his face as we sang to each other.

Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle

I can't let you go now that I got it

And a-a-a-all I need is to be struck,

by your electric love~

As soon as the song hit that high note, I was picked up and was held up through the air like I was flying. The wind flew through my black and blue braids as I was put back down.

"You know what you are, Kami-babe?" I asked him. He shook his head. 

Baby you're electric

The both of us laughed as we went over to the exit and sat down on the bleachers. 

"You really know me, hun." I said to him.

"Well, we've got to know each other a little more every single time you visit." he responded. I nodded and sighed softly.

"It's a shame I'll have to return to my home dimension." I muttered. I felt a warm hand grab my chin and turn my head so I was met with golden orbs.

"But, you'll come and see us whenever you can, right?" Kaminari asked. I gave him a soft smile and nodded.

"I will try my best to visit you as much as possible.". As I said that, I started to slightly fade away, meaning that my time here in the MHA universe was almost up.

"Well, it looks like I'll have to go soon. If the others are wondering where I am, tell them I already went back to my dimension, okay?" I asked Kami. He nodded and gave me a big hug.

"I don't want you to leave yet. I still have so much to show you." he said in my shoulder. I looked down as I ran my fingers though his soft hair.

"I know, I don't want to leave to, but I gotta." I sighed. I pulled back and cupped his cheek.

"But don't worry, I will be back soon, and then we can hang out for as long you'd like." I finished. I saw tears starting to form in his eyes, which almost made me do the same. The fading was getting worse, and I really didn't have that much time left, but I was able to get out a few words.

"Goodbye for now, Denki. And just know that..."

"I love you."

In the current universe

I came back to reality with the sun shining through my curtains and the sound of the sleep aid I had on last night. Flashbacks of the shifting replayed in my mind as I hugged my Pikachu plushie.

"That was the best birthday I ever had. And I'm getting good at this shifting thing, just gotta keep my energy up and try not to fall asleep." I whispered to myself. I held my Pikachu plush up to my face.

"Although I need to get more sleep so I can have some more energy, even though it usually doesn't work." I chuckled to him. I actually named my Pikachu. I named him Kami, obviously based off of Kaminari himself. I just kept whispering stuff to him when I heard my room door open. On the other side was my mom and my little sister.

"Hey, happy birthday." my mom said softly to me. I smiled and chuckled awkwardly. 

"Thanks." I replied, putting Kami to the side.

"We're gonna be downstairs, go ahead and get dressed than we can go out."she said, closing my door and walking downstairs, the stairs creaking as she took a step down. I got up and put on a black astrology shirt with a green and black plaid skirt with black tights and my black and white Adidas. I grabbed my purse and golden cat ear headband and rushed out the door. It was good to be in my current universe again, but one thing's for sure...

I will shift back to my angel tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 13.3K 80
this is a sasuke x male!oc ((Made this when I was a kid)) ((WARNING: misspellings, plot holes, last name mistakes, ALOT of ideas that were squeezed i...
554K 15.5K 20
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ƒ๐ž๐ง๐ค๐ข, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ '๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
6.8K 239 25
I'm walking down the hall of UA as usual but today i'm walking past 1-C and too class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa finally convinced principal Nezu to let me tran...
870K 28.8K 45
[COMPLETED] After adding Kaminari Denki on Snapchat due to a PMOYS (put me on your story), [F/N] accidently sent him a picture of herself to him tha...