𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬☂︎︎

By TheOfficalAssLicker

┊❛ ༉‧₊˚┊𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝘽𝙊𝙔 ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🥡 ꒱ レインボーイ⋆·˚ ༘ *. 🥢 *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙔 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 ❞ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀... More

RAIN BOY☂︎︎
𝟭☂︎︎
𝟮☂︎︎
HEY GUYS!!!
𝟯☂︎︎
𝟰☂︎︎
𝟱☂︎︎
𝟲☂︎︎
𝟳☂︎︎
𝟴☂︎︎
𝟵☂︎︎
𝟭𝟬☂︎︎
𝟭𝟭☂︎︎
𝟭𝟮☂︎︎
𝟭𝟯☂︎︎
1k!!!!
Taking a break.
𝟭𝟱☂︎︎
Back from my vcay <3 +clearing up something
𝟭𝟲☂︎︎
𝟭𝟳☂︎︎
A/N: apologizing.
𝟭𝟴☂︎︎
𝟭𝟵☂︎︎
𝟮𝟬☂︎︎
A/N: WOAHHHH <3
A/N
A/N - New Book
𝟮𝟭☂︎︎
A/N: 21K!?
𝟮𝟮☂︎︎
A/n
𝟮𝟯☂︎︎
𝟮𝟰☂︎︎
𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬☂︎︎
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹?
𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 - 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡
New horror books

𝟭𝟰☂︎︎

3.8K 181 49
By TheOfficalAssLicker

XIV. DRAWING

─── AFTER THE CALL with Sammy, you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. When you finished you put your toothbrush away but, before you could leave the bathroom you heard giggling. You stopped in your tracks. You took a few seconds of silence. The silence was loud. "Motherfucker." You muttered under your breath as you walked over to the doorframe and took a peak. "Malcolm?" You said as your voice echoed through the hall. You left the bathroom and went to Brahms's room.

There were papers on the floor and his bed. The porcelain doll was laying on the bed with his head facing you as if it was looking at you. "Brahms, it's bedtime. Stop being a bad boy." You said trying not to stutter. After you read to Brahms and gave him his goodnight kiss, you picked up some of the papers that were on his bed and went back to you're room.

You sat on your bed and looked at each paper. They mostly worked papers except one of them. It was a drawing. A bad one but, kinda cute.

[Art made by me ;)]

It was a drawing of you and Brahms. This drawing was recent. The drawing freaked you out. "This better be Malcolms doing," you said as you place the papers in a neat sack and placed It near the lamp.

"Hopefully no one kills me in my sleep," you said while turning off the lamp and pulled the covers up. Sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 865 49
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝙱𝚘𝚗‧𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚎 /ˌ𝚋ɒ𝚗𝚒 ə𝚗 ˈ𝚔𝚕𝚊ɪ𝚍 $...
4K 51 11
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆? 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 �...
1.3K 24 15
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐛�...