Boboiboy x Male Reader

By Yotarou-kun

⚠︎Boboiboy is not mine it's originally from AniMonsta⚠︎ ⚠︎Warning⚠︎ ➪If you don't like gay ships, don't read... More

Character info
Chapter 1 : Arriving
Chapter 2 - Pulau Rintis Island
Chapter 3 - Tok aba and Ochobot
Chapter 4 - The new house
Chapter 5 - A Library
Chapter 7 - The flower shop
Chapter 8 - Misstress Centipede
Chapter 9 - The Battle with Misstress Centipede
Chapter 10 - Present

Chapter 6 - Shikon no tama?

533 25 2
By Yotarou-kun

⚠︎𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴!⚠︎
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀, 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀, 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥: 𝗡𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗶𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘀.

________________________________________

𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗅𝗒...

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗏:

He grabbed the flashlight and closed the bedside cabinet and grab a book.

He then went closer to the door and sweat dropped, he then gulped and turned on the flashlight and went in.

________________________________________

'9:07 PM´

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗏:

The white snow haired boy walked around and saw a stairs going down to the dark.

The white snow haired boy gulped and took a breathe in and breathe out.

The white snow haired boy walked down the stairs and saw something glowing.

He then walked towards the glowing thing.

The glowing thing moved a little from the white snow haired boy.

The white snow haired boy tried to go near the glowing thing, but the glowing thing keeps moving far away from the white snow haired boy.

A glowing blue fire.

The white snow haired boy tried to touch the glowing blue fire but the glowing blue fire keeps moving away from him.

"Why are you moving away from me?" The white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire who was five centimeters away from him.

The glowing blue fire ignited blue flames from the darkness.

The white snow haired boy is really confused and the glowing blue fire ignited all of the non-ignited candle at the candle holder on the walls.

"Am i supposed to follow you?" The white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire.

The white snow haired boy is patiently waiting for an answer, but he realized that the glowing blue fire won't respond to him, he then thought of something that the glowing blue fire could respond to him.

The white snow haired boy went towards the glowing blue fire who still keeps moving away from him.

The white snow haired boy stopped walking making the glowing blue fire stopped moving.

"Ahmn.. eto.. if you want me to follow you can you ignite one of the candles, if you don't want to follow me ignite two candles." The white snow haired boy said making the glowing blue fire ignite one of the candles.

The white snow haired boy nodded and gave a small smile at the glowing blue fire.

The glowing blue fire moved towards their location, making the white snow haired boy follow the glowing blue fire.

The glowing blue fire was igniting the candles to make some light for the white snow haired boy and leading the way at the same time.

The white snow haired boy turned off his flashlight and opened his book about ancient histories and started to flip the pages trying to find a clue of the glowing blue fire.

The glowing blue leaded the white snow haired boy to a library, where there are floating books and some magic happening making the white snow haired boy perked up in surprise.

"Woah.." the white snow haired boy said and heard the fuzzing sound again.

'It's the fuzzing sound again..' the white snow haired boy said and looked at the glowing blue fire.

"Is this the place you were gonna show me?" The white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire.

The glowing blue fire ignited one of the candles again as the answer is 'yes' the white snow haired boy nodded.

"Eto.. blue fire.. uhm, why did you bring me here though, i mean there are a lot of people here in Pulau Rintis Island?" The white snow haired boy asked in confused tone, making the glowing blue fire not be able to respond.

The white snow haired boy gulped and sighned knowing that the glowing blue fire cannot respond to him.

The glowing blue fire used his power making blue flames appear infront of the white snow haired boy.

The white snow haired boy blinked in confused tone and stared at the blue flames, then words appear in a Japanese.

'あなたは四魂の玉の新しい守護者です´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺.

The white snow haired boy tensed up.

"Ahm... i can't be a guardian, i'm just a normal person..! And besides what would my family think about me being a guardian?.." the white snow haired boy said and laughed awkwardly.

'あなたが守護者であると彼らに言うことはできません!そうでなければ、誰か悪があなたの後に来るでしょう!´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗇! 𝖮𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎!

The white snow haired boy sweat dropped and sighned.

"But.. what about you?.." the white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire.

'ああ、心配いりません!私はここに約120年間いる以外に、ここの下に滞在しています!´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖠𝗁, 𝗇𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌! 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 120 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌!

'120?..' the white snow haired boy thought to himself and looked at the glowing blue fire.

"Eto.. if i became the guardian.. is there any rules about it?" The white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire.

'いいえ、聞いたことはありません。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖭𝗈𝗉𝖾, 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝗍.

"Eh?.. there is no rules?" The white snow haired boy said in a confused tone.

'いいえ。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖭𝗈𝗉𝖾.

"Are you sure?.." the white snow haired boy make sure that the glowing blue fire is saying the truth that there is no rules.

'ああ、実際にはそれはただ一つのルールです!´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖠𝗁, 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾!

"What is that one rule?" The white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire.

'四魂の玉を守る必要があり、四魂の玉を悪の手に渡さないでください。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅.

The white snow haired boy nodded and sighned at the same time.

"Eto.. can i go back to my room, please?" The white snow haired boy pleaded to the glowing blue fire.

'まだですが、四魂の玉を手に入れる必要があります。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖭𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝗍, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌.

The white snow haired boy sweat drop and made a dot face. ( • ^ • )

"Eh? Can't it stay in this place, cause no one have ever get here, except me?" The white snow haired boy said in confused tone making the glowing blue fire sweat dropped icon showed.

'実は、エイリアンや悪魔の中には、四魂の玉を手に入れて、私たちがいるこの部屋を見つけようとした人もいました。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖠𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇.

The white snow haired boy tensed up and sighned.

'Aliens and demons huh..' the white snow haired boy thought in his head and sighned once again and looked at the glowing blue fire.

"Aliens and demons exists in this county?" The white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire in confusion making the blue fire ignite one candle making the white snow haired boy sighned.

"Why would they want it though, is it that powerful?" The white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire.

'はい、それは強力であり、1つの正しい願いを叶えることができます。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖸𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁.

"One right wish?" The white snow haired boy said in a confused tone making the glowing blue fire have the sweat drop icon once again.

'神聖な宝石または四魂の玉としても知られる四魂の玉は、それを所有する人に計り知れない力を与える強力な大理石サイズの球体でした。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺 (𝖩𝖾𝗐𝖾𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗌) 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗃𝖾𝗐𝖾𝗅 𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝖾𝗐𝖾𝗅, 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖽-𝗌𝗂𝗓𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗍.

The white snow haired boy widened both of his eyes at the blue flames.

"Whoever possesses it.. will have an immense power.." the white snow haired boy said and looked at the glowing blue fire.

"Wait so.. the previous guardian has an immense power because of the shikon no tama?" The white snow haired boy said in a confused tone making the glowing blue fire lit up a candle, the white snow haired boy was correct, 'she' is the second powerful priestess.

'桔梗様は、死ぬまで四魂の玉の前の守護者でした。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖪𝗂𝗄𝗒𝗈-𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺, 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖾𝖽.

The white snow haired boy became very curious of why did she die.

"Why.. why did she die?.." the white snow haired boy asked in a curious tone.

'桔梗様は、50年前に木に封印されたのと同じ日に火刑に処されました。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖪𝗂𝗄𝗒𝗈-𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈.

"Fifty years ago.. Kikyo-sama.. and sealed him... so the story in the book was real..!" The white snow haired boy said to the glowing blue fire.

The glowing blue fire ignited one of the candles once again, making the white snow haired boy heave a small sighn not in relief and not in a bad way either.

The white snow haired boy heard a faint voice and faint foot steps going near his bedroom.

"Ah! I forgot that i have to eat dinner, i forgot the time!" The white snow haired boy said in panic and was about to quickly run up stairs and go back to his room but he got stopped by the glowing blue fire.

The blue flames is now infront of the white snow haired boy once again.

"I really need to go now, blue fire..!" The white snow haired boy said in panic making the glowing blue fire assembly a letter on the blue flames.

'四魂の玉をお渡しします。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺.

"I- i really need to go back now." The white snow haired boy stuttered and sighned at the glowing blue fire.

The glowing blue fire glowed making the blure fire become big making the white snow haired boy suprised at the glowing blue fire.

Then a marbled-sized sphere glowing making a fuzzing sound making the white snow haired boy looked around for where that fuzzing sounds came from and then he saw the marbled-sized sphere heading in his way.

"Is this.. the.. shikon no tama..?" The white snow haired boy slowly said making the glowing blue fire ignite one of the candles.

"It's.. glowing.." the white snow haired boy said and slightly touched the shikon no tama.

The shikon no tama was no on the hands of the white snow haired boy.

The white snow haired boy stared at the shikon no tama and heive a sigh and looked at the glowing blue fire.

"Eto.. what if someone enters my room and saw this place?.." the white snow haired boy said with an uneasy feeling.

'この言葉を言った場合にのみドアが表示されることを心配しないでください。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌.

The white snow haired boy slightly tilted his head in confusion.

'青い火、四魂の玉。´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖡𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾, 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺.

The white snow haired boy nodded and gave the glowing blue fire a warm smile and went on ahead and go back to his room.

The white snow haired boy followed the ignited blue flames on the candles and stopped.

"Eto.. if i closed the door to go here, would the door disappear?.." the white snow haired boy mumbled and continued walking.

The white snow haired boy saw the stairs to go back to his bedroom, he then turned on his flashlight and walked up the stairs.

He then heard the faint foot steps getting near his bedroom door, so he quickened his pace and then closed the door and turned off his flashlight.

He then quickly put the shikon no tama and the flashlight in the bedside cabinet, he then plop to the side of the bed pretending he was there for a long time reading the book in his right hand, he then took a quick peek at the door, the door vanished making the white snow haired boy sigh in relief, he then heard a voice and his door opening.

"Sweetie, we have been waiting for you, is it ok for you that we already finished eating our dinner?" The famous white haired lady asked the white snow haired boy..

"Hai! It's ok!" The white snow haired boy said making the famous white haired lady nodd.

"You better go to the dinning table or else your dinner will be cold soon." The famous white haired lady said making the white snow haired boy nodd and the white snow haired boy was now on a sitting position on the bed.

"Hai, I'll be down there soon." The white snow haired boy said making the famous white haired lady nodd and closed the door.

The white snow haired boy stood up and went towards the sofa where his other books are and put the book down on his right hand, he then strerched both of his arms and looked through the glass window and saw beautiful stars on the dark sky.

The white snow haired boy looked at the bedside cabinet and the white snow haired boy widened in surprise that his bedside cabinet top drawer is glowing.

The white snow haired boy went towards the bedside cabinet and opened the top drawer and saw the shikon no tama glowing, he then put the shikon no tama on his palm, the shikon no tama shined bright on both of his palm.

The white snow haired boy then thought of something that can keep the shikon no tama safe, but before that he wore the shikon no tama as a necklace to make sure no burglers, evil aliens or demons go in to his bedroom.

He then exited his bedroom, he then closed the door and went down stairs.

'Eto.. why am i chosen to be the guardian...?' The white snow haired boy thought to himself.

He then saw no one, in the lounge room, and no one in the kitchen, he then thought that his parents and sister must be sleeping now.

He then sat down on the dinning table and started to eat his mild dinner.

________________________________________

'10:02 PM´
•After Dinner•

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗏:

The white snow haired boy went towards the kitchen with the dirty dishes on both of his hands.

The white snow haired boy washed the dirty dishes and dried both of his hands with a clean dried towel.

"Time to go to bed." The white snow haired boy mumbled and turned off the lights on the kitchen and the dinning room, he then went up stairs.

The white snow haired boy walked through the hallway to go to his bedroom, he then stretched both of his arms and opened the door.

The white snow haired boy then grabbed his pajamas from the wardobe and went towards the bathroom.

He changed into his pajamas.

The white snow haired boy heive a sigh and exited his bathroom, he then closed his bathroom door and went towards the bed.

He then sat on his bed and removed the shikon no tama from his neck, he then opened the top drawer and put the shikon no tama in there for safety.

He then went towards the light switch and turned off the lights, he then went towards his bed and laid at his bed and grabbed the comfy blanket and he then closed both of his eyes and yawned.

"Good night.." the white snow haired boy mumbled and he had fallen asleep.

➪ To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 53.5K 118
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
578K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
771K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...