𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥�...

By moonlightforks

-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to gi... More

-characters-
Chapter 1: Birth
Chapter 2: Mystic Falls
Chapter 3: Her
Chapter 4: Welcome to the Family
Chapter 5: Little Pancake
Chapter 6: Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 7: The Clean Up
Chapter 8: I promise I will never forgive them
Chapter 9: A New Closet In Order
Chapter 10: The legends and Mythes are real
Chapter 11: What Am I
Chapter 12: My Biggest Secret
Chapter 13: Secrets Are Never Secrets Forever
Chapter 14: The Salvatore Boarding School
Chapter 15: Knock Off of Hogwarts
Chapter 16: Forgotten Memories
Chapter 17: What The Hell Is Malivore?
Chapter 18: Decade Dance
Chapter 19: New Family In Town
Chapter 20: Cold Ones
Chapter 21: Same Red Eyes
Chapter 22: Birthday Girl
Chapter 23: Dinner With The Cullen's
Chapter 24: Lab Rat
Chapter 25: Mystic Grill
Chapter 26: Love is in the Air
Chapter 27: Ditcher
Chapter 28: It Wasn't A Dream After all
Chapter 29: A Game
Chapter 31: Girlfriend
Chapter 32: No More Fighting Monsters
Chapter 33: The Accident
Chapter 34: The letter with the Red Stamp
Chapter 35: Knowledge
Chapter 36: Preparation
Chapter 37: Pre- Battle
Chapter 38: Red Coats and The Cullens (Part 1)
Chapter 39: Red Coats and The Cullens (Part 2)
Chapter 40: Always and Forever
Finale
A/N THANK YOU

Chapter 30: The Merge

1.6K 52 1
By moonlightforks

Alaric locked up Josie. She was full of black magic. Hope has explained how there were two Josie's. The normal Josie, and the Josie that was much stronger. It was deep inside her. The darker Josie could take over her mind.

We all waited for her take wake up, it took a longer than expect. She finally woke up, confused.

"Looks like the gangs all here." She says as she sits up. "Why am I locked up, exactly?"

"Well, you've been through a lot. How are you feeling?" Uncle Alaric asks.

"Never better. I think the therapy was really good for me." She says.

We all looked between each other. "You're full of black magic. I was too selfish to see it before, but I can feel it." Lizzie says to her concerned. "This isn't you, Jo."

Josie smirked and her eyes went pitch black. a wicked smile came upon her lips and she nods, "It is now." her smile dropped and had a dark expression. "So get used to it. 'Cause this look is here to stay." She snapped her finger and was in dark color clothes. She wasn't her usual self. The bright person, she was full of this darkness.

"Josie, it's okay." Hope says almost trembling. "I'm just gonna put you back to sleep until we can figure out what going on, okay?"

"Good idea." Josie whispers. Her eyes went completely pitch black and tilted her head. She put Hope in a sleep spell. Hopes body began to fall, but MG caught her. Josie squats to look at her and MG "Ah, don't look at me like that MG. Every Super Squad needs a super villain." She smirks again before standing up.

"Autem" She says. The electricity began to flash and crackle. The floor shook. "Stop trying to help me, dad. 'Cause I've never been better." she whispered again.

The floor under her began to rise up. The ceiling blew up and she was gone.

------------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
Weeks had gone by and Josie was still off doing whatever she was doing. That was until today when she finally showed up during the assembly.

It was the twins 17th birthday. She claims she was here for this reason but I feel like there was something behind it.

I walked into the gym where Josie's minions were setting up. "Huh." I say as I looked around.

"You like?" Josie asks from behind me.

I turn around to face her. "Well it's nice... I think a dark green would look nice with it too?" I tell her.

"Hmm. I'll think about adding that." She says. "Why don't you help out too." She snapped her finger and changed my outfit. I was wearing the same clothes as her minions, it was the black sparkly blazer and skirt. I had black boots and black over the knee socks on too.

I had nothing better so I went along and helped with the decorating.

"So what is that you plan for your big night?" I asked her curiously.

She was walking around making sure everything was in order. "You remember that thing about the merge?" she asked me. I nod. "That's the best part of tonight. I'll win, and Lizzie won't because I am much stronger."

"She's your sister though." I tell her concerned.

"And? Watch over the rest of them while I take care of some business." She says before exiting the room.

"Crap." I say to myself. I ran out of the gym. I ran through the halls just to find Hope and Lizzie.

I asked every student I saw if they seen them.I looked everywhere but my room.

They were there. "The merge!" I shout, out of breathe. "That's her plan."

"We know!" Lizzie and Hope say in unison.

"Why are you wearing that horrible outfit." Lizzie says to me.

I look down at the outfit Josie gave me. "What? it's cute." I say. She rolled her eyes and they continued with a plan.

"Ivy, watch her minions like she said to do and we'll update you." Hope says. I nod and head out of the room. I walked back down the stairs and into the gym. Everyone was still setting up.

------------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
Hours had passed. The merge was to begin soon.

Before I could enter the gym someone picked me up and threw me over their shoulders. "Hey! Let go of me!" I shout as I tried to squirm my way out. It didn't work.

The person walked out of the school with me still over their shoulders. I noticed a wallet and phone in their back pocket.

I grabbed both out. I looked at the phones lock screen and saw a picture of me with my parents when I was younger. It was a in California, our trip during the summer. "Why do you have a picture on my family on your lock screen, you weirdo?" I asked the person.

They ignored me and finally put me down. I open the wallet and saw the ID picture and name. My dad of course. I look up to see him standing in front of me. I furrow brows and look around us. It was dark. I shrugged looked back at the wallet in my hand and took out a $100 bill out before handing the phone and wallet back.

I smiled at him. "What are you doing here, father?" I asked him confused.

"Taking you home." He says as he opened the passenger seat for me to get in.

"Why? I have school, remember?" I tell him with a puzzled look.

He only pursed his lips, avoiding it. He only gestured for me to get in the car. I entered the car and waited for him to get in the driver seat. He came around the car and began to drive.

He cleared his throat, "I'm gonna want that $100 back."

"I don't have it." I tell him with a smirk.

He turned his head to look at me, giving me a bewildered look before brushing it off and  turning his attention back on the road.

"Fine you can keep it." he says.

I smirk, "Thanks, dad." I say smugly.

"So you admit that you took it." He says accusingly.

"No, no. Of course not." I tell him as he stared at me with annoyance.  "I'm just thanking you, so that if I happen to find it- I can keep it." I say to him.

He scoffed, "Wipe that smug look off your face."

The car stops. I noticed we were already packed in the driveway. We both began to unbuckle our seatbelts.

"I mean," I start- looking directly at him. "I get everything from my dad- sometimes my mom, but mostly my father."

He stared with a puzzled look, he probably thought I was talking about the stupid Cullen's.

"Ah, yes..." I smirk at him and raise a brow to hunt it wasn't them. "You may know my father actually- he goes by Damon motherfucking Salvatore."

He smirk as soon as I said that, "I believe it." he got out of the car, I followed closely behind him. "I'd suggest that you don't say that one word in front of your mother- you know, she gets a little crazy with that."

"Ohhhh." I say to him mockingly. "You called mom crazy, don't think she'd be to happy about that."

"Hey, I said a little." He says defensively. He lowered his and said, "plus she doesn't have to know about that."

THANK YOU FOR 39.7K READS AND 1.42k VOTES!! LOVE YOU UUUU!!!!<3
anyways, carry on:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 4 40
Venus White had just moved to Forks Washington during the last few weeks of Summer vacation a few years after he father had left both her and her mot...
63K 1.5K 29
After an army of newborn vampires came after Dani's sister she believes that everything will go back to normal or as normal as it could be when your...
1.4M 48.1K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
5.2K 112 17
If you're reading this now, I'll assume you've already read my sister's books. She was, after all, the more popular Swan daughter. It had always been...