Union University's Dredgen (A...

Por CorruptedGuardian

Y/N L/N was once a student of Union University. During his time at the Union, he was bullied by most of his c... Más

Announcement Page
Biography
Original Characters
Intro - Dredgen Albtraum Appears
Chapter 1 - A Normal Day and Remembering the Past
Chapter 2 - Union University
Chapter 3 - Reunion with Friends & Rias's Report
Chapter 4 - Day with Friends & A New Mission
Chapter 5 - Dredgen Albtraum vs. ORC & Y/N's Talk with the Headmasters
Chapter 6 - Return to Union University
Chapter 7 - Encountering Friends and Old Enemies
Chapter 8 -Word Spreads
Chapter 9 - Word Spreads Part 2
Chapter 11 - Word Spreads Part 4
Chapter 12 - Old Friends Finally Reunite
Chapter 13 - The Red War & Other Explanations
Chapter 14 - The Immortal Feline and a Sadden Queen
Chapter 15 - The Silverashs and a Brawl in the Training Room

Chapter 10 - Word Spreads Part 3

6K 66 29
Por CorruptedGuardian

Key:

Y/N: hey = talking

Y/N: (happy) = tone of voice or emotion

Y/N: *moving* = action

Third Person POV

The scene opens with a view of the dorm building. The building is an eight-story building that looks like a huge five-star hotel. The building is painted a tannish color and has windows scattered throughout the sides of it and a canopy over the entrance. The camera zooms in on the fifth floor of the dorms and shows a big sitting room with people sitting in chairs or laying around on couches or on the floor. Most of the people sitting or lying down are gods or worshippers from the Egyptian culture. While some of them are from the fallen angel faction, the devil faction, or are humans known as magicians. They are all talking with one another about what happened on their missions. The first one to talk was a young woman in her early twenties with long black hair and violet eyes.

Raynare

Raynare: Nothing really happened with us except a few perverts tried to make a move on me, Mittlet, and Kalawarner.

Mittelt

Mittelt: Those pricks regretted that.

Kalawarner

Kalawarner: Big time. So how was your mission Katerea?

Katerea Leviathan

Katerea: Nothing happened except a few guys hitting on me and Viser, but no one wanted us to find this guy.

Raynare: Really?

Katerea: Yeah. They said that he's the best thing they could have ever hoped for. They even told us that they hope we don't stop him. 

Viser

Viser: Most of them said that he helps them and before they can thank him, he disappears. How about your mission Walburga? 

Walburga (ignore Saji in his balance breaker)

Walburga: It went about the same as yours and Raynare's. Vivian and Rachel went through what Raynare, and your team went through while the town's people didn't know anything.

Vivian (Rachel looks exactly the same. Their hair and eye colors will be revealed in later chapters.) 

Vivian: No one has seen him and those who have don't know anything about him.

Rachel: What about your mission Bastet?

 Bastet

Bastet: Same as yours. Nothing different. Perverts hitting on us and learning nothing new.

Talibah

Talibah: No one knows anything about this guy, yet they support him.

Viser: Well, he only hunts Grimm and villains, so I can understand why people support him.

Rachel: That's true, so he is technically a hero.

Jamila (Anubis's daughter)

Jamila: My kind of man.

Rachel: Are you still looking for a man Jamila?

Jamila: No, the only man I want to be with is Y-

Jamila blushed and froze before closing her mouth shut and looked away in embarrassment. Suddenly the doors open, and Zest and Rossweisse walk into the room.

Walburga: Hey Zest. How was your mission?

Zest: Well, we encountered Dredgen Albtraum.

Bastet: You fought Dredgen Albtraum?

Zest: Yes.

Viser: Did you beat him?

Rossweisse: No. He was too powerful. We couldn't even lay a scratch on him.

Mittelt: Then what happened?

Rossweisse: A friend of ours fought Dredgen Albtraum until he escaped.

Talibah: Who?

Zest: Y/N.

Everyone's eyes widen.

Talibah: You mean Y/N. Y/N L/N.

Zest: Yes, that Y/N.

Bastet: Where has he been?

Rossweisse: His hometown of Dalrock.

Vivian: What does he do?

Zest: He works at his family's restaurant as the head chef.

Jamila: What is the name of the restaurant?

Rossweisse: The Hunter's Den. And it is supposedly the best restaurant in town.

Viser: Did he decide to come back?

Zest: Well no. He wants to stay there with his folks, but he is actually visiting Union right now.

Raynare: Wait, he is here right now!

Rossweisse: Yeah.

Kalawarner: Do you know where he is?

Rossweisse: I don't -

Zest: He's heading to the canteen.

Katerea: How do you know that?

Zest: Rias just texted me and said that he is heading to the canteen.

Mittlet: Last one there is a rotten egg!

As the group of people, except Zest and Rossweisse, rushed to the elevators, the camera zooms out of the dorms and zooms in on the seventh floor's sitting room. The sitting room is decorated with items you would see in a church. There are people sitting in chairs and on couches discussing what has happened during their missions. The first one to speak is an old man with an athletic body and wearing priest robes.

Vasco Strada

Vasco: Well, our mission led nowhere.

Lint Sellzen

Lint: Yeah. All we encountered was some Grimm.

Jessica Lagerkvist (A/N: No picture for this character. She is a young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes with a sleepy face.)

Jessica: The people in town knew nothing about this Dredgen guy.

Vasco: How about you, Dulio. How was your mission?

Dulio Gesualdo

Dulio: Same as yours. I learned nothing new about this guy.

Dulia Gesualdo (Dulio's twin sister)

Dulia: Brother. You mostly ate at restaurants while the rest of us were working.

Dulio: That is not true.

Griselda Quarta

Griselda: It does sound like something you would do, Dulio.

Dulio: Why do you guys gang up on me?

This comment made everyone except one person in the room laugh.

Vasco: So, Griselda how was your mission?

Griselda: Same as everyone else's except some guy would try to hit on me and Mirana once in a while.

Mirana Shatarova (A/N: Again, no picture. She is a young woman with ashen blonde hair and gray eyes that have a tint of blue)

Mirana: Yeah. They wouldn't stop with those annoying questions.

Griselda: I have to agree with that.

Dulio: You won't be complaining if Y/N asked you those questions.

Griselda/Mirana: *blushing* What!

The rest of the room laughs at their reactions.

Dulio: *looks at Lint, Dulia, and Jessica* I don't know why you three are laughing. You three wouldn't be complaining either.

Dulia: *blushing* No we wouldn't.

Jessica/Lint: *blushing* Yeah.

Dulio: The blushes on your faces say otherwise.

The women look at one another.

Vasco: I can see you all still have feelings for him. I wonder where he is right now.

Griselda: What do you think Gabriel? Gabriel?

The group look at the seraph angel just staring out of the window with a sad look on her face. Griselda gets out of her chair and makes her way over to her. Once she is close enough, Griselda puts a hand on Gabriel's left shoulder causing the seraph angel to look at her.

Griselda: You, okay?

Gabriel (A/N: Just like Tiamat, there is only one picture of her but it's very revealing. She is a young woman with blonde hair and green eyes. Imagine she is wearing a suit similar to what Michael wears.)

Gabriel: Yeah. Just thinking about Y/N. It has been two years since he left. I just miss him, that's all.

Vasco: We all miss him. Every angel in the school misses him.

Dulio: He did treat everyone with kindness and respect.

Lint: He also made everyone laugh with one of his pranks.

Dulio: Like the time he swapped Ozpin's coffee sweetener with Nyquil that made Ozpin fall asleep while he was giving an announcement. *starts to laugh*

Vasco: I'm still surprised that none of the teachers figured out who did it.

Dulia: That was Y/N's specialty. He pulls a prank on someone and gets away with it, every time.

The entire group starts to laugh and talk about Y/N's pranks when the door opens, and they turn to the door and see Irina and Xenovia walking into the room.

Jessica: Hey Irina. Hey Xenovia.

Irina: Hey guys.

Griselda: How was your mission, Xenovia?

Xenovia: Great.

Dulia: Did you learn anything about Dredgen Albtraum?

Irina: Yeah. He was a huntsman in training until his mentor left him for dead.

Vasco: Really?

Irina: Yep, and we met an old friend.

Mirana: Who?

Xenovia: Y/N.

Every one of the angels' eyes widened.

Mirana: Are you sure it was him?

Irina: Yep. He was the one who told us about Dredgen Albtraum.

Xenovia: He also fought him.

Vasco: Wait, Y/N fought Dredgen Albtraum?

Xenovia: Yeah. He was holding his own against him wearing cool looking armor and managed to almost beat him until Dredgen Albtraum teleported away.

Dulio: Really?

Xenovia: I saw them fight with my own eyes.

Griselda: What about you, Irina?

Irina: No. Dredgen Albtraum knocked me out before Y/n arrived.

Jessica: So where was Y/N?

Irina: His hometown of Dalrock. He has been working for his parents at their restaurant as the head chef.

Gabriel: I can see that. He was always a great cook.

Dulio: Heck, he was the best in the school, even better than the personal chefs that work here.

Vasco: You're not wrong there, Dulio.

Dulia: Did he get the letters?

Irina: Yes, but he didn't read them, he just threw them away. He doesn't want anything to do with Union. He wants to stay in his hometown and work for his parents.

Gabriel: (worried) Does he really hate us that much?

Xenovia: Well not us.

Vasco: What do you mean?

Irina: He only hates heroes and huntsman because to him they are false heroes who are only helping others for the glory of being a hero not because it is the right thing to do. He still likes the supernatural world and regular people though.

Dulio: Well at least he still likes us.

Griselda: Yeah.

Irina: He is also here.

Lint: What do you mean?

Irina: I mean he is visiting Union right now. He came back here with us today.

Vasco: I thought you said he wants nothing to do with Union.

Xenovia: He's just visiting. He said that he is going to visit every other weekend or so to hang out with us.

Gabriel: Where is he now?

Irina: Let me text him. I have his phone number. *pulls out her phone and texts Y/N*

After a minute Y/N responds.

Irina: He said that he is heading to the canteen to get something to eat.

Dulio: Well, let's go see him.

Everyone else: Right.

The group makes their way to the canteen to see an old friend as the screen fades to black. 

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter of Union University's Dredgen. Thank you for the support. Like I mention in the Announcement page that I own nothing except the main character, the original characters, and the plot. Everything else belongs to their respective owners. Till the next time. Stay safe everybody.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.2K 310 18
In a world filled with supernatural creatures, demi-humans, revenants, Grimm, Lost, demons, devils, angels, quirks, sacred gears, magic, and semblanc...
29.2K 468 14
The War between the light and the dark is over, though the toll was great. The moon shattered, planets decimated, and the continents of Earth reshape...
119K 1.4K 45
Main Story of The Warrior Scholar Male Exo Warlock Volume. 1 - Completed A Warlock under the name YN-3 is sent to an unknown cave that mysteriously o...
12.4K 270 19
Y/N is a famous upbeat and friendly Titan fighting for humanity's remnants but An accident in the Paraverse during a dares of eternity session, Sucke...