๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ...

By 0httpnamjin0

One boring day Felix Lee decides to go on an anonymous website many know as Omegle. The 20-year-old comes acr... More

แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡, ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€๊œฑ.
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑโš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿดโš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ!

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ

739 29 8
By 0httpnamjin0

Chan stood up, taking some wet towels from the closet in the room and started cleaning himself off. Then got another one to clean Felix up gently. "I have another side to me when I'm fucking, and now you know it." He smiled.

Felix nodded, he cleaned his forehead which was sweaty first then the rest of himself. "You almost ripped my outfit, you kind of did at the bottom but I'll change." The light haired boy huffed.

"Sorry about that, I know I was too big." Bangchan snickered.

Felix rolled his eyes. "So full of yourself," He mumbled. "Is there any way you can bring me home? I can't even walk."

"Ah right, let's go then." Bangchan picked Felix up before disappearing into some type of void for the quickest second and then at Felix's room where he re-appeared. "Ooh, fun your moms home!" He said, letting Felix down onto his bed.

"No no! I need to shower and change quickly!" Felix started grabbing things out of his drawer and pulled out a pajama set before rushing into the bathroom, he poked his head out of his bathroom door. "Stay there!" He said before going back in.

The blonde came back out, five minutes later in his pajamas and hugged Bangchan. "I should have been nicer to you, I didn't know your dick was that big." Felix 'apologized' with a grin on his face.

"I know you should have been nicer, I guess you were pretty good fuck too." Bangchan grinned back. "I didn't expect you to be the type to hug people though."

"Really? I hug everybody." Felix laughed and sat down beside Bangchan.

"Yes, I didn't actually mean it when I said I stalked you. It was just to get a ride out of you." Bangchan shrugged.

"You made me confess so much- You're a bitch!" Felix smacked Bangchans arm and laughed. "I wouldn't have confessed all those embarrassing things..."

"It's okay, now I know that you've been crushing over my veiny arms and hands." Chan laughed then rolled up his sleeves. "I really don't get why people like my hands so much." He looked at them.

"Humans have this thing where we search up hand pictures and crush over it. Have you ever seen a video of a guy with his hand on his significant other's thigh or something? It's just something else we find oddly attractive." Felix explained.

"Ah okay, so like this?" Bangchan said, placing his hand on Felix's inner thigh.

"M-mhm." Felix looked down at Bangchan's arm.

"Why're you stuttering? Did I do something wrong?" Bangchan asked, fighting the urge to not grin as he knew he had an effect on Felix.

"No you did nothing wrong," Felix cleared his throat.

"You like my hand here?" Chan rubbed Felix's inner thigh area before stopping and just leaving his hand there.

"Kiss me please." Felix said softly in the silence of his bedroom.

Bangchan didn't even hesitate to lean in and kiss Felix's lips, rubbing circles on Felix's thigh.

Felix sucked on Bangchan's lips, making him sigh into the older's mouth. The light haired male put a hand behind Bangchan's neck, deepening the kiss so that there would be no gap in between them.

Chan licked Felix's lips, and put his free hand around Felix's cheek.

Felix bit Bangchan's bottom lip before separating from the kiss. "You're a great kisser." The blonde huffed, the area around his pink lips were red from all the sucking and biting.

"Thanks, it's nice to see that you're all messed up because of me." Bangchan took a look at Felix and relaxed himself while he was sitting.

"Tsk," Felix sat on Bangchan's lap. "Sorry, I like sitting here, it's warm and even though you're a demon for some reason I feel safe." He said.

"I'm surprised, you told me you hated me a couple of days ago. Character development I suppose." Chan laughed.

"Do you prefer me from a couple of days ago or something?" Felix asked.

"Obviously not, by the way... You know how Seungmin is your neighbor and shit?" The older one said.

"Mhm?" Felix hummed.

"I can sense if there's another incubus nearby, and I'm afraid to say that your friend Seungmin is getting fucked." Chan said before bursting into laughter.

Felix gasped. "Wait, is it one of the good incubus' or a bad one? Can you tell?!"

"Usually, I can't tell but if I know them really well like they're my family or friends, then yes I can. But don't worry, it's just Changbin." Bangchan replied, looking out the window.

"Oh, okay.." Felix exhaled. "Your brother Hyunjin came by earlier."

"Really now? Did he say something bad about me?" Chan asked, looking back at Felix.

"Yeah he did actually," Felix lied, he just wanted a reaction out of Bangchan. "He said you suck at sex compared to him."

"Well that's an obvious lie, he's a softy in bed. He just hates admitting it. Also, I can read your thoughts." Bangchan lightly flicked Felix's head.

"Okay, what am I thinking of now then?" Felix asked.

"You're thinking of this kid named Jeongin." Bangchan replied almost instantly.

"Oh so you weren't lying..." Felix turned around so he would face Bangchan then he stared deep into the older's soul. "You're thinking of me!" He randomly blurted out after a long pause.

"Wow, yes totally." Bangchan clapped his hands.

"I might be collecting some of your power flow thingy from sticking around with you so much." Felix said, when he realized something. "Wait- we fucked..."

"Yeah, I was actually going to bring this up... You're missing me already?" Chan stood up and put his hands into his pockets.

"Wait, why are you standing? Are you leaving already?" Felix asked, standing as well.

"Well that depends, should I leave right now?" Bangchan asked, leaning down to Felix's face.

"I mean-" Felix fumbled around with his fingers. "Do you want to leave?"

"No, it depends though. I'll only want to leave if you want me to leave." Bangchan said, holding Felix's hands. "So I'll ask again, do you want me to leave?"

Felix shook his head. "Can you please stay?" He asked.

"I can, I don't have anybody else to bother anyway." Bangchan smiled sincerely for the first time.

Felix smiled as well and hugged Bangchan tightly. "Thanks, thanks a lot." His voice came out muffled because of his face which was planted into Bangchan's chest.

"Did you grow an attachment to me?" Bangchan wrapped his arms around Felix slowly.

The blonde looked up. "Maybe," He smiled. "Hey Channie, is it allowed that we hug like this? Since I was your prey and stuff." Felix asked.

Bangchan's eyes widened a bit at the sudden nickname and cleared his throat. "I can stick with a prey for as long as I want. So I guess it's my rule once I actually find a prey. So to answer your question, yes you can hug me." He explained.

"Good, I was going to do it anyway." Felix laughed, his arms tight around Bangchan's waist. "Can you stay the night please? I know I've asked for quite a lot today but this is the last question...I think."

"Yes, I can stay the night. Tell me any other questions you might have before I don't feel like answering them anymore." Chan laughed as well.

"Okay come here," Felix got under the sheets and pushed his plushies off the bed to make room for Bangchan. "Basically, do you have to keep having sex with me if you want to survive and keep having me as your prey? Or are you fine once we do it once, or do you need to move onto... someone else?" The blonde eyed Bangchan for the last sentence.

"The first suggestion is your answer, I have to keep having sex in order to survive." Bangchan replied, then laid into the bed.

"Ohh okay, better for me then." Felix smirked under the blanket, he pulled the thick cover over his nose like he usually did when he wanted to hide his expression. "Can you tell me something else also?" He asked.

"What's up?" Chan turned around in bed.

"Why me? Like, why did you choose me out of all your choices? Hyunjin said ''you care more about me than you've done with any of your other prey." Felix faced Bangchan now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.8K 31
WARNING : CRINGE (this is my first book so pls don't leave hate comments ) "Mind to tell me who are they?" "Uhh..." Warning : Bad grammars and smut ...
115K 4.9K 31
When Lee Felix arrives in Korea from Australia, he ends up getting himself into a mess at a local gas station, he already feels like he doesn't belon...
30.8K 907 16
Felix left stray kids when he was 18 after a big fight he had with the members. He lost contact with all of them. Three years have passed and he woul...
6.7K 258 12
Lee Felix was 23 years old, he came from a poor family so to make money for his brother he became a male host for a club. One night while he was work...