Scarred (HTTYD fanfic)

By AwesomeDragonTamer

After HTTYD a movie 1 Stoick laid the body of his unconscious son onto the boat as Gobber and the other teens... More

Prologue
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

138 8 11
By AwesomeDragonTamer

I reached the island and hopped off Hookfang. The fishbone boy and the others got off, too. An amazing smell waffled through the air. I took in a deep breath. What is that amazing smell?

"I smell something amazing." I told Koba. And as if in a trance, I began to run towards the smell on all fours. It made me faster.

I hopped over two Vikings that were carrying logs, and leaped away from the side of a building when a Viking came too close. "Slow down, Reicio!" Koba shrieked. I ignored her.

3RD DRAGON'S POV

Reicio shot off towards the village. "Hey, wait!" Hiccup yelled, and the teens began to chase after her. "Slow down!"

"Mission report: Capture Reicio. Times issued: 326. Initiate mission." Koba recited half heartedly before flying ahead. The others looked at her oddly, but followed her.

"I think I know where she's going!" Astrid exclaimed.

Astrid raced through the crowd, dodging people and their properties. "Sorry! Excuse me! Wait up, Reicio!" She called.

They finally skiied to a stop in front of the great town hall, and Tuffnut saw the fleeting glimpse of a bone tail dissapearing behind the large doors. "Over there!" He shouted.

A moment too late.

"HEY!" A loud booming voice complained.

"GET OFF MY FISH!"

"THAT'S MY BREAD!"

"Oh boy." Hiccup said, facepalming. "We've got work to do."

The group rushed into the great hall, only to dodge a flying plate (that hit Snotlout right in the face) and a piece of glass. Snotlout screamed.

"Ugh! Why do I always get hit? I'm too awesome!" He whined.

Reicio had three roasted fishes trapped between her helmet jaw, much to their confusion. She ran towards Hiccup and his group, being the only ones she recognizes, and hid behind Fishlegs.

"Hey, no!" He yelped and moved out of the way. Reicio growled and leaped onto Snotlout, crouching in his shoulder while holding his helmet for support.

"HICCUP!!!"

"Dad, I can explain-"

Stoick stomped towards their group, making Reicio grip onto Snotlout tighter. "What is... It... Doing here?" He asked.

"Reicio is someone we found, dad!" Hiccup explained. Koba, the little dragon, hopped onto Hiccup's shoulder.

"Yessir, affirmative capture, sir!" She barked. The whole hall went silent at the little dragon talking. "Mission completed, sir!"

Jaws were seen dropping, and people stared at the small grey dragon that sat proudly on Hiccup's shoulder. She looked around and sighed.

"Mission report: Explain situation in Norse. Times issued: 4. Initiate mission." She recited again.

Hiccup smacked the palm of his hand against his face and groaned while Astrid sighed. Fishlegs inched further away, Ruffnut and Tuffnut were holding each other's helmets in excitement, and the whole hall was silent except for Snotlout and Reicio's constant squabbling.

"Get off my shoulder! Your bones hurt!"

"Greoweerr."

"Seriously!"

"Grr."

"You weigh a ton!"

"Roar! Grr."

Hiccup finally stepped forward. "Me and my friends went to the island, and we found her there amongst the many boneknappers on the island." He summarized. "And this is Koba the translator, and Reicio," he paused to look at the girl, who was now in fact wrestling roughly with Snotlout. "The Viking raised by dragons."

Hushed whispers fluttered around the hall before Stoick laughed. He patted Hiccup on the shoulder. "Ohohoho!" His voice boomed. Reicio paused in her wrestling due to the loud noise, and Snotlout took the chance to try to jump and dig his elbow into her mid-section. However, her bone armor got in the way.

"Ow!" Snotlout wailed. Reicio snapped back to the match and pounced on him, fish lying on the ground forgotten.

"Ohohoho! Oh, son! This is funny." He said, though his voice showed that he didn't really mean it. "Tell me the full story, please. Boneknappers don't exist."

"Oh, they do, Stoick!" Gobber spoke up from behind the crowd. Everyone ignored his outburst.

"Dad. I don't really care if you know the story or not, I just need to get a place for Reicio and Koba to stay." He explained.

"Yes, Stoick the Vast." Koba spoke up, making him jump again. Her rough, but feminine voice made everyone stare. "My... Mission," she said, looking at the fighting girl, "is to take care of her incase she runs into Vikings. This is not the first time."

"Then when was the first?" Stoick asked.

"We were found lurking in the forest by the outcasts."

REICIO'S POV

The muscle boy tried to hit me, and it was beginning to become annoying.

"Stay still! I wanna perch!" I screamed at him. He rushed at me and I leaped over his head. He crashed head first into the wall and fell onto the floor, unconscious.

I stared at him before shrugging. "Meh. I'll find another perch." I looked around and saw the one that they called 'Tuffnut', and ran over to him, sitting on his head. He makes a good perch.

.. What? He's not pushing me off. In fact, he's smiling! See!

Koba began to talk to the Vikings in Norse and I only made out a few very small words.

"... Taken... Dragons... Torture... Fish... Drago Bludvist."

When I heard that name, I snarled fiercely, teeth bared. The others jumped. The Nightfury stepped into the hall, and a few other dragons followed.

"Calm yourself." The Nightfury said wisely, voice slightly deep. "We don't want them to be alarmed."

"Since when were you wise, Toothless?" One of the heads of the Hideous Zippleback teased. Toothless snorted.

"Please, I can be wise when I want to be, Barf."

"Is that fish?" The Groncle asked. I leaped in front of it protectively and snarled.

"My. Fish." I said protectively. The Groncle backed away nervously. Hookfang stepped forward.

"Know your place, Viking! You are below me, them, and all the other dragons on this island!" He roared.

Both Hookfang and I began to circle each other, trying to duel for dominance, before the Nightfury stepped in front of me.

"Let it go, Hookfang." He said. "She is our guest. She should be welcomed."

"Yeah, what he said!" I repeated, sticking my tongue out. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a Deadly Nadder. But not just any Deadly Nadder...

"You!" I shrieked.

"You." She snarled.

"What?" Toothless asked.

"This little shrimp came to my nest a few years ago to ask for bones!" She snapped.

"This buffoon here broke my left arm! In three places! And ripped the muscle!" I spat. "My left arm was injured severely, and I still have the scars to prove it!"

"Well, I'll gladly add to your collection." She growled, and leaped.

Hookfang got in her way while Toothless swiped his tail in front of me, blocking my view of the Deadly Nadder. I ceased my growling.

"Stop it, both of you, Reicio, Stormfly." He warned. "Or I'll personally discipline you."

I lowered my head slightly as a sign of submission, before peeking up. "We'll call it a truce... for now." I said.

"So be it." Stormfly replied.

The teens were already walking towards us, and they were led off to what Koba called, 'Dragon Stables'. I, however, decided to explore the village a bit more.

Walking into the forest, I went into a small cove by following the line of destruction. The soil was loose there, so I began to do what I always loved to do: scribble and draw.

Using a claw, I gently pressed into the dirt and drew two drawings, before stamping my paw into the dirt, leaving my unique paw print. I smiled victoriously before my stomach growled. Eh...

... Well, there's a lake right beside me, so...

HICCUP'S POV

I walked down to The Cove, taking my book with me. I was looking for Reicio, actually. I was curious as to her behavior and everything about her. What Koba said...

It scares me.

If they get their hands on someone like Reicio, then all of our dragons can be destroyed or be under their complete control. I shudder to think about it.

I heard a familiar growl and walked faster. It came from the Cove, he exact place I was heading. Sliding past the narrow stone path, I saw Reicio sitting on the bank, eating fish. The bottom jaw of her helmet was unhooked, and it was hung on top of her left shoulder. She was eating some raw fish, and I sat down to sketch her.

Eventually she caught sight of me, and protectively growled at me over her fish. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to take your fish." I said cautiously. She looked at me, and deeming me 'Not a threat', she turned her attention back to her fish.

Looking behind her, there was a broken branch and a few scribbles on the dirt. I went right up to it, and sucked in a sharp breath through my teeth.

She drew a picture of them.

Dagur the Deranged and Alvin the Treacherous.

3RD DRAGON'S POV

"That new girl is something, huh?" Astrid asked. "To have faced Alvin and Dagur like that."

"Oh yeah, she's something, alright." Snotlout replied. "I bet she's as hot as you!"

"Don't even think about it, Snotlout." Astrid said, halting said bereft boy in his footsteps, arm halfway suspended, ready to be slung over the blonde girl's shoulder. "You think about it, and I'll make sure you won't have children. Ever. Permanently."

"Actually, now I think that Reicio might be more comfortable around me." He said sheepishly.

"What is even under her mask, anyways?" Tuffnut asked.

"No clue. Sounds like a mystery." Ruffnut replied. Fish legs groaned.

"Not again..."

"Gather 'round, people," Ruffnut said, smiling as the five teens made a circle. "I think we just came up with a new plan: Operation - Unmasking Reicio!"

"This is not going to end well." Astrid said.

Tuffnut smiled. "Exactly!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
341K 20K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
719K 44.1K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...