The Runaway

Autorstwa KillingReality

Bianca was a girl who was pushed around by everyone until she thought enough was enough and ran away from hom... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 29

127 5 0
Autorstwa KillingReality

Chapter 29

Melissa's P.O.V.

Four months after ~ Jason and Mason are 5 months and Adam is 4 months

"Peek a boo!" I say and hear the giggle of Mason. I cover my eyes and uncover them I look into his blue eyes that held so much amusement and smile.

I pick him up and walk into the living room where Daniel and Jason are. Adrian is out buying food. Daniel is on the floor with Jason paying with the toys. Jason is giggling and making noises like gugu and gaga. I sit on the ground beside Daniel and place Mason beside Jason.

They are both wearing white onesies, but they each have a different letter on them. On Jason's it has a 'J' and on Mason's it has a 'M'. I pick up Jason and kiss his cheek. I raise him up high and bring him face to face with me. I look into his blue eyes and give him an Eskimo kiss.

"Foods here!" Adrian yells from the front door.

"Daniel would you bring Mason please?" I ask while getting up with Jason.

"Yeah. Let's go." He says. He picks up Mason and we walk into the kitchen where Adrian is with bags of food.

I go up to him and peck his lips. "Hey, babe." I say.

"Hello." He wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my forehead. I come out of his hold and pass Jason to him while I sort out the food.

I grab five plates and set them on the table along with five glass cups. I put the Chinese rice in each plate and a few chicken wings on each. I pour some coke in the glass cups.

"I'm going to call Sophie." I tell them before going up the stairs.

I go to Sophie's room and knock. I hear a faint 'come in' and walk in. Sophie is laying on her bed with Adam and Mark. Adam is laying between them.

"The food's here. I served you guys." I said.

"Okay. We are coming." Mark says. I nod and leave.

I go down the stairs and sit down between Adrian and Daniel. Jason and Mason are in their baby seats beside Adrian and I. Sophie and Mark come down with Adam and then sit down. Mark places Adam in his baby seat and then we all start eating.

We eat and have small talk when everyone is done the boys go into the living room with the babies and leave me and Sophie to do the dishes. We pick up the plates and cups and put them in the dish washer.

"Are you and Mark planning on having more pups?" I ask Sophie.

She shrugs. "I don't know. We haven't really talked about it to be honest. I'm only seventeen and already have a child."

"That's good. You can be a milf." I laugh and wink at her.

"Oh shut up. Your practically a milf too. Are you and Adrian having another baby?"

"Well, yeah. I want more even though it was hell. I want to have a girl."

"Same. I want a little girl to do her hair and go shopping with."

We go into the living room and see the three men playing with the three boys. It was such a cute sight. I loved it when Adrian watched over the kids it was cute and had a bit of relaxing time.

Today although, my parents will be coming to pick up Jason and Mason to spend time with them for a night. When Alex heard this he was beyond excited to spend time with his nephews. I'm quite glad they will be at my parents house for the night because I was exhausted of all the early morning cries and just simply waking up every two hours or so.

I go into the boys' room and pack their things for today. I put three pairs of onesies each in their diaper bag and a few bibs. I put in some diapers, wipers, socks, hats, and their bottles. When I'm done putting all the things in I put the bag over my shoulder and grab two blankets from the drawer and go down the stairs.

I enter the kitchen and take out two bottles putting milk in them. When I'm done I hear the doorbell.

"Adrian! Could you get the door?" I yell.

"Yeah." He yells back.

I hear voices come closer and then my mom enters the kitchen. She walks up to me and hugs me, I hug back.

"Hello honey. How are you doing?" She says.

"Hi mom. I'm doing okay. Yourself?" I answer.

"Good, good. Are my little grandsons ready to go?" She asks a little eagerly. I smile and nod at her.

"They're all packed and ready. I just finished making them a bottle. Where's dad?"

"Alright and he's probably with the rest in the living room. The boys grew up even little Adam."

"Oh, yeah. I know."

We talk for a bit more before going into the living room. I approach my dad and hug him before going beside Adrian. My mom holds Jason while my dad holds Mason. We all talk and then my parents leave with the boys and their things I packed for them.

I lay in bed with my eyes closed consuming the silence. I get up and walk into the bathroom wanting to take a bath. I turn on the tap and let the water fall into the tub. I touch the water with my hands and feel the warm liquid. I strip from my clothes and step in. I put in some bubbles and now they are around me shoulders and covering my naked body.

I rest my head on the ledge of the tub and just relax. I hear the door open and open one eye to see Adrian at the door starring at me with a smile.

"Relaxing are we?" He smirks.

"Why yes I am." I said closing my eye.

"Mind if I join?"

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

I could hear him walk more into the room and take his clothes off. I feel him step into the tub and open my eyes to look at him.

"Come here." He said and opening his arms.

I smile and go towards him. I rest my back on his chest and his arms go around my waist. His head leans down and goes to the crook of my neck. He kisses and sucks on the sensitive skin on my neck. His hands move up towards my breasts and he cups each one. I turn my head and give him a peck on the lips.

He grabs my hips and spins me around so I'm straddling him. My arms go around his neck and into his hair. His lips kiss the skin of my neck and goes down to my chest making a chill go down my spine. I moan as he touches me. His lips then go on mine and we kiss passionately. His tongue goes over my bottom lip for entrance and I accept.

Our tongues fight for dominance, but of course he wins. My hands grip his hair and I feel his erection on my thigh. He pulls back a bit and look into my eyes asking for reassurance and I nod. He entered me and thrusted. Harder and faster were his movements.

"Adrian!" I moaned out.

He moved faster and faster. He moaned and placed his lips on mine.

"Melissa baby. Say my name." He moaned out. He thrusted harder into me.

"A-Adrian."

I was about to reach my climax and I was shaking with pure bliss.

"I'm about to--"

"Shh, baby." He shushed me with his lips.

He thrusted a bit more hard and fast when we both came and were panting hard.

We washed off and then I put a towel around my wet body as he put one around his waist. We both walked into the room to change. I put on beige lace undergarments, white short shorts and a light pink t-shirt.

I dried my hair and put it up in a high ponytail. I laid on the bed with my phone and scrolled down my new feeds. My phone dinged signalling that I received a text and opened it up.

From: Sophie.

What are you doing?

From: Melissa.

Nothing just on my phone, why?

From: Sophie.

Could you maybe watch Adam for an hour or so? Mark and I are going to go somewhere.

From: Sure, sure. You guys going to do the frickle frackle?

From: Psshh. Noo. Leave me alone, you loser. Bye.

I shook my head and laughed. I looked up and saw Adrian dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt.

"We are watching Adam for an hour or so." I inform him.

"What's my sister doing?" He asked and sat down beside me.

"I don't know. Her and Mark might get frisky." I winked and he scrunched his nose up.

"TMI."

I got off the bed, left the room and walked to Sophie room. I knocked and heard a 'come in'. I walked in and saw Sophie holding Adam. I walked towards her and extended my arms to Adam. He jumped into my arms and giggled.

"Thanks. I'll see you guys soon." Sophie said.

"No problem. Anything for my best friend and I'll watch my nephew whenever. Now go spend some alone time with your mate." I said smiling. She nodded and hugged me before I walked out of her room and into mine.

Adrian was still where he was about two minutes ago and I say on the bed laying Adam in between us before laying down. Adrian faced me and smiled. Adam faced me too and started to tug on my shirt. I chuckled.

"Auntie Melly is here baby." I cooed. I picked him up and laid him on my stomach.

He was facing me and touched my face. I laughed and kissed his cheeks.

"Want to play with the toys, Adda?" I said in a baby voice.

He made a notice and I'm guessing that was a yes.

"Adrian? Want to go play with Adda?" I said to Adrian.

"Adda?" He asks.

"Yep. That's my nickname for Adam." I grin.

"Cute. Yeah, let's go to the living room?"

"Yeah. Let's."

I stand up with Adam and Adrian follows behind me. We all go downstairs and I to the living room. I place Adam on the ground where there is a play mat. There's toys on the mat and he starts playing with them.

I smile and sit on the sofa turning on the tv. I could hear Adams little giggles and look towards him. He's on his back and playing with a rattle toy. Adrian sits beside me and places his hand on my thigh.

I then later hear Adam start to fuss and get off the table to pick him up. I get him and feel that he needs a diaper change. I change his dirty diaper and feed him his bottle. He falls asleep and I lay him on the baby crib in the living room.

About and hour passes and I hear the front door open. I hear voices and then Sophie and Mark enter the living room.

"Hey guys. Did Adam leave you guys trouble?" Sophie says.

"Oh, no. He was good. He's sleeping in the crib right now." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Thank you again. It's late I should take him upstairs into his room. Goodnight guys." Sophie says and hugs both me and Adrian. Mark picks up a sleeping Adam and they go up stairs.

I yawn and stretch my arms. I turn off the tv and lean my head on Adrian's shoulder. He picks me up by my hips and sets me on his lap. He then gets up and carries me bridal style up the stairs and into our room.

When I'm on the bed I close my eyes and fall into darkness.

><><><><

3 weeks after

"Sophie. Tell me, where are we going?" I ask Sophie for the hundredth time.

She dragged me into her car and she wouldn't say a word and then she pushed me inside the passenger seat and went into the drivers seat. She drove away form the house and I still don't know where we are going.

She parked in front of a pharmacy and I looked at her confused. She got out and started walking to the entrance. I took my seat belt off and jumped out and jogged to catch up with her. She opened the front door along with me and went in.

She walked pass aisles and I was just trailing behind her like a lost puppy. She stopped at one aisle and walked through. She passed by the products until she was I front of the pregnancy tests. She got about four tests and threw two at me. I caught them and still stared at her.

"Okay so the plan is. We buy the tests and then we go home and go into the washroom. Pee on the sticks and wait for the results." Sophie finally talked.

"Okay.. But why?" I asked confused.

"Because you and I have been having morning sickness for about three weeks already. C'mon don't tell me you didn't even think to admit you are yet again pregnant. There's even a different scent mixed into ours that isn't our mates."

"Oh.. Okay."

We went to the cashier and paid for the tests. We walked back to the car and got in. She drove us back home and I laid my head on the window. We reached home and got out. We both walked up the stairs and decided that when the results come in we meet in her room and tell each other what popped up.

I go into the washroom and pee on both the sticks. I put the sticks on the ledge of the sink and wash my hands. I have to wait five minutes so I sit on the edge of the tub. I wait with my head in my hands and want the result to pop up quick because I'm getting bored.

Five minutes later I hear a beep and jump up. I walk towards the sticks and look at them. They both have a + sign. Both came out positive. I grab the sticks and walk out of the washroom and I to the hallway. Sophie exits her room with the sticks in her hand and we both nod. We walk into her room and sit on the floor with the sticks in front of us.

"Both of mine came out positive." She said.

"Mine too." I said.

"Since this has been happening for three weeks that means we are almost a month and will need to do an ultrasound. How do we tell the guys? At dinner?"

"I guess. When we are eating tonight we could both get up and pronounce that we are pregnant."

"Good idea. I'm going to take a nap."

"I think I will too. I'm exhausted and since the guys took the boys out we won't have interruptions."

I get up and leave her room. I enter my room and throw myself on the bed. I close my eyes and sleep.

About two or one hour late I'm woken up by a little weight on top of me. I open my eyes and turn my head a bit to see Jason and Mason smiling on my back with Adrian standing near the edge.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hi babe. Slept okay?" Adrian said while picking the boys off me.

I get up and stretch my arms while yawning. I get off the bed and try up my hair in a messy bun.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"About six." Adrian says. I nod and get Mason from Adrian and walk out the room with Adrian following with Jason.

I go down the stairs and put Mason on the play mat and go into the kitchen to make dinner. I walk in and see Sophie cutting up tomatoes.

"Hey, Soph." I said.

"Hi, Mel. I'm making the salad. We should make chicken." Sophie says.

I take out the chicken and start washing it. We prepare it and then put it in the oven. She finishes the salad and then I make the rice. An hour later we are setting the table and putting food in each plate. In the glass cups we pour coke. When everything is set we call them for dinner. Adrian walks in with Mason and he sets him on the baby seat.

Daniel comes in with Jason and does the same before sitting down. Lastly, Mark comes in with Adam and does the same. Sophie and I sit beside our mates and then we all start to eat. Halfway through my food I look up and make eye contact with Sophie and we both nod. We get up at the same time and clear our throats. The guys look up at us and wait for us to speak.

Sophie and I make eye contact and at the same time we say, "We're pregnant!"

Daniel chokes on his drink and then starts to cough. Adrian and Mark have smiles on their faces and wide eyes.

"There's more?!? Oh, God. How many weeks are you guys?" Daniel says to us.

"I'm, we both are three weeks." Sophie replies.

"You guys are for sure, right?" Mark asks.

"Yep." I say popping the 'p'.

"Three babies huh?" Adrian asks me.

"Aha, yeah." I say.

We continue eating and make short conversation.

•_•_•_•_•_•

1 month after

Sophie and I are seven weeks pregnant. Our bumps show and today we are both having an ultrasound. I'm not as big as I was when I had the twins.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I put on black undergarments, maternity jeans, a white t-shirt and a pair of black flats. I put my hair up in a ponytail and go downstairs where Adrian is waiting for me.

Since we need to get an ultrasound my parents are watching over the boys. Daniel drove them over there. I meet up with Adrian and we both leave the house and into the car.

We drive to the doctors and enter the room we did last time when I had the ultrasound for the twins. I lay down and then Nick walks in.

"Another baby, Luna?" He teases.

"Yes, Nick." I roll my eyes.

I lift my shirt up and he puts the same gel on my stomach. He uses the small machinery on my stomach and on the screen we see my baby.

"Looks like your baby is alright and healthy." Nick says to us.

"Could we know the gender?" Adrian asks.

"Yeah if you-" Nick starts to say, but I cut him off.

"No. Wait! I want it to be a surprise." I grin.

"Alright. Surprise it is. Let me go print these out." Nick says before leaving the room.

He comes back with the copies and hands them to Adrian while I clean the substance off my prodding stomach. When the substance is off I pull my shirt down.

We thank Nick and then leave. We go home and I see Sophie in the living room, alone. Mark probably went to pick up Adam from his parents house. Speaking of picking babies up from our parents house, I need to tell Adrian to pick them.

"Adrian. Could you maybe pick up the boys from my parents house?" I ask him.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be back okay?" He says.

"Okay." I smile and he leaves.

I walk towards Sophie and sit down beside her. Her stomach was prodding just like mine and she had her hand on top. I gave her a picture of the ultrasound and she gave me one of hers , too.

"Did you find out the gender?" I ask her.

"No, I want it to be a surprise. What about you?" She says.

"Same. I don't want to know until the baby pops out and then I see if the baby is a he or a she."

"Yeah. Just five more weeks and we are due. Speaking of five weeks, Christmas is in five weeks."

"Oh, yeah. I totally forgot. I need to start Christmas shopping."

"Me too. I'm tired, I'm going to take a nap." She says while getting up and wobbling out of the door. I smile and shake my head.

I turn on the tv and watch a movie that's on and fall asleep on the sofa. I feel a blanket being placed on me and I stir. A kiss is placed on my forehead.

"C'mon boys. Let's let mommy sleep. She's probably tired." I head Adrian whisper to Jason and Mason.

^•^•^•^•^•^

5 week after ~ December 24th

I hate wrapping. It's horrible, honestly. Every time I try to make the wrapping look good it ends up horrible. I'm so bad at this.

"I can't do this!" I exclaim and put a hand over my big belly.

Jason and Mason are beside me on the bed chewing on a rubber toy. I run my hand through Jason's brown hair and sigh. Wrapping gifts is stressing me out. I grab Mason and Jason and place them between my legs. Mason giggles and places his face on my belly. Jason has his hands over my stomach.

I feel a kick in my stomach and giggle softly. Adrian walks in the room and I motion him closer. He comes beside me and kisses my forehead and then my belly.

"The baby just kicked." I said to him. He put his hands on my stomach beside the boys and I felt the baby kick again.

"The baby kicked my hand!" Adrian exclaims.

I had to get back to wrapping. Cue the roll of my eyes. I put the boys to the side of me and pick up another present. I start wrapping it while glaring.

"Mel, stop glaring at the poor toy." Adrian said while chuckling.

"Sorry, but I just hate to wrap presents. Help me now would you?" I say with an annoyed tone.

"Okay, chill. I'll help."

He grabs some presents and starts to wrap them. I glare at him as he wraps the presents easily without any trouble. I get up and start to walk out the door.

"You know what? I'm getting something to eat." I huff and leave the room.

I walk into the kitchen and spot a fat Sophie looking into the fridge.

"Hungry?" I say. She jumped and hit her head on the fridge since her head was inside.

"Melissa. God, never scare a pregnant woman, ever. Yes, I'm hungry." Sophie says.

"Well, I am too so move." I say and wobble towards the fridge.

I look inside and find cookies and cream ice cream. Yum. I take it out and grab two spoons from the drawer. I hand one to Sophie and we both start to devour the ice cream. I hear a splash and look towards the floor and up to Sophie.

"Sophie. Your water just broke. Let me go get Mark." I said calmly to her and she looks towards the floor. Before leaving the door my water breaks too.

"Shit! Soph, my water just broke." I say to her.

She rolls her eyes. "No shit. I have eyes, you know."

"ADRIAN! MARK! COME HERE, HURRY!" I scream.

I hear the rush of stairs and Adrian hold the two boys and Mark holding Adam rush into the kitchen with panic stricken faces.

"What happened?" Mark says in a panic tone.

"Mine and Sophie's water just broke." I said holding my stomach.

"Take us to the hospital-AHHHH SHIT!" Sophie screamed. I'm guessing she had a contraction.

"DANIEL!" I scream. He shows up in the kitchen and looks around before looking at me.

"What?" He asks.

"Watch Jason, Mason and Adam please. We need to go to the hospital- AHHHHH OH MY LORD!" I scream in agony. Freaking contraction.

He nods and then takes Adam from Marks arms. Adrian follows him with the two boys before coming back without them. Adrian comes to my side and helps me to the car while Mark does the same to Sophie.

We drive to the hospital and we are both rushed into a wheelchair and a separate labour room. The same process happens as last time and I'm having constant contractions. Dr. Base is near my private area and then he exclaims that he sees the baby's head. I push and push.

Then I hear the cry of my baby. I breathe and then close my eyes. I open them when the nurse comes back with my baby.

"It's a girl. What would you like to name her?" Nick asks.

"Skylar Morgan Perez." I say and hold my baby girl for the first time.

"My sweet baby." I whisper and touch her blonde hair. I pass her to Adrian and then fall asleep of the exhaustion.

}•{}•{}•{}•{

The next morning~ Christmas Day

I was currently holding my baby Skylar. Sophie had a baby girl, born five minutes before Skylar. Her name is Amanda Kylie Smith.

Adrian had gone home to check on the boys and bring them here along with Daniel. They all came about 20 minutes later. I smiled at them and Adrian placed Jason near my legs and Daniel did the same with Mason.

I put Skylar near them and they both stare at her. I look up at Daniel to see him staring down at Skylar and I hand her to him. He smiles down at her and touches the skin of her cheek.

Apparently, Daniel wrapped my left over gifts that I needed to wrap. (I already wrapped his so he didn't see it.) he put them under the Christmas tree we have and he also put all of Sophie's gifts under there along with his. Sophie and I will be let out later after a few tests.

My parents, Alex and Ben will be coming over for a Christmas dinner also will Adrian and Sophie's parents. They will also get a chance to see their new granddaughters.

Four hours later and I'm in the car heading home with my three babies, Daniel and Adrian driving. We arrive home and I get out with a little help from Adrian. I carry Skykar inside while Adrian takes Mason and Daniel takes Jason. I enter and go upstairs. I set a sleeping Skylar in the crib, in her room, and go to change.

I brush my teeth, shower and then wrap a towel around my body. I walk out of the washroom and put on white undergarments. I put on a red flowy dress, green cardigan and black flats. I curl my hair a bit and leave it flow down my back.

I walk into Jason and masons room to see them standing up in their cribs.

"Hey babies." I say in a baby voice. "Time to get changed!"

I pick out jeans and a green shirt for Jason. For Mason I pick out jeans and a red shirt. I change Jason first and then Mason. When they are ready I pick both of them up and take them downstairs and into the play crib in the living room. I go back upstairs and into Skylar's room. I pick out a red onesie and green hat for her and change her into it.

I pick her up and take her downstairs and into the little crib set inside the living room. I turn around and jump up.

"Adrian. You scared me." I say.

He chuckles. "Sorry, I didn't mean too."

He was wearing jeans and a red plaid flannel shirt with a green v-neck t-shirt under it. His hair was in a stylish messy way. He looks hot. Cue dreamy eyes.

The doorbell rings and I go to open it. I walk to the door and open it to see Sonia and Brandon, Adrian and Sophie's parents. Sonia hugs me and I hug her back.

"Hello, beautiful. I can't wait to see my two new granddaughters." Sonia says excitedly.

"Skylar is in the living room and I think Amanda is there now." I say.

I let them in and Sonia drags Brandon into the living room.

Soon my parents come with Alex and they go to meet Skylar and Amanda. A few minutes later Ben and Clara come and they also go meet the two little girls.

We were all gathered in the living room talking and laughing. We decided to open presents and did so. I got a couple gifts of clothes, perfume and jewelry. The babies got toys and new clothes. We had dinner and just had a fun Christmas night.

I love my family dearly. I wouldn't want my life to be any different.

THE END.
__________________

Hello! This is the end of this book. I had an amazing time writing this with my best friend and co-writer justinas123 👌 I thank her so much for the support she gave while I was writing this book. Without her I don't know what I'd do... Okay enough with this mushy stuff.. I think I'm going to barf. 😂😷

Don't forget to vote/ comment.

Also, I will be posting up the epilogue soon.

Lots of love. 💘

~ xoxo Jay. 😭

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

42 0 27
Bianca is a vampire, a hybrid with witch heritage. As a top operative for the European Vampire Council, her and her team are brought in from anything...
1.9M 45.7K 35
Meet Summer the shy new girl at school. Forced to move from her childhood home where her mother was brutally murdered when she was two. After relucta...
227 37 27
New school in a new town. It all seems to be normal at first but little does Mia know everyone in this town is different. Not in any ordinary way. Wi...
417 53 20
My name's Bianca. I went through hell growing up with an abusive father. I didn't fight back, because I didn't have hope. My mom is dead, or so I...