KING & QUEEN. ( BOOK 1 & 2)

By TheeJasCole

When Two gangstas fall in love everything should go smooth right? read more to find out... * The first Nic... More

CAST
Nobody.
Blood.
Heights.
Limits.
BLISS.
Lock In..
Friday.
Shots.
Alive.
Baby.
Muse. ( Part one)
Muse. ( Part two)
muse. ( Part three)
Right.
MY TIME.
Tuff.. ( Pt 1)
tuff..( Pt 2)
Creepy.
Beam me Up ( Part one)
Beam me up ( Part two)
Reflection.
Socials.
Empty.
Save me. ( Part 1)
SAVE ME. ( part two)
Trinidad. ( Part one)
Trinidad. ( Part 2)
Trinidad ( Part 3)
Pain.
Dutty Wine.
Take Care.
Crazy.
Figures.
Va Va Voom ( Part 1)
Va Va Voom ( Part 2)
Va Va Voom ( Pt 3)
The Crying Games.
I lied. ( Finale pt 1)
I lied. ( Finale pt 2)
WARNING ⚠️
Cast
OFFICAL COVER!
1: All Thing's Go.
2: Went silly.
3. Ego
4. Bridges
5. Reasons.
6. F*ck
7. Sneakin n Geekin
8. More
9. Broken glass (Part One)
10.Broken glass(Pt 2)
11. Heartless
12. The BAD GUY ( Pt 1)
13.The BAD GUY. (P2)
14. Poppin'
15. Milly.
16. love withouy Tragedy
17. Chicago ( Part 1)
18. Chicago (Part 2)
19. WHAT.
20. One.
21. the Return
22. all fun, no play.

DRINK TO THAT.

1.8K 62 46
By TheeJasCole

( A/n in 11 chapters king and Queen will be finished! THEN I will release my second Von X Nicki book called " Mona Lisa".)

ONIKA/ROMAN ♡

ItsBarbieBich: Now you in my burn book, fuck you and WHAT'S HER NAME🖕🏽🥰💕

KingvonfromtheO, Bia, and 9,900,987 others liked this photo.

KingvonfromtheO: Baby Come home... or I'm coming to find yo ass😒😈

Champagnepapi: See you soon...😍😍😍

Chrisbrownoffical: 😍❤

Tekashi69: Queen of NEW YORK🤑🤑🤑🤪

PoloG: For the love of NEW YORRKKKKK🖤

Thuggerthugger1: 🥶🥶

Remymaa: 🤩

Beyonce: 😘

Arianagrande: Sisssyyyyyy😍😍😍😍

Load other comments.

I smirk as I log off Instagram, I see another call from Von. Just as i was about to answer it Rihanna snatches my phone away from me, I look up at
her crazy barbadian ass.

" I dont think so,  his ass need to wonder where you've been", she says.

" Yeah I agree Nik, he needs to worry", Ariana says flipping her ponytail.

" Its been three weeks, I miss my man", I complain, nearly having a fit.

" Did he miss you when he was fucking that tooth fairy?" Ri asks me and I start to laugh.

" I dont get it..." ariana says looking confused.

" Of course you don't babe", I say patting her back

" Then the hoe is trying to sue you? You need some space," Ri says shaking her head.

" Yeah Nik, If you dont teach him a lesson now, he'll keep doing the same thing", Ari says.

" You guys are right, let's get into that club", I say smiling.

We get out of my pink Lamborghini and walk inside the club like that bad bitches we are. We go to our VIP section and it's already packed with the hottest celebrities, Durk crazy ass is even there. Roman has calmed down alot since we've been away from Von, in starting to remember certain things but I havent told anyone yet, I have a plan coming...

" THE QUEEN OF NEW YORK IS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING BUILDING NICKI MINAJ!" The DJ yells and he starts to play extravagant with me and Durk.

" BEND YOU OVERRRR, SCRATCH YO BACK UP, LICK YO CHESSTTT, PULL YO TRACKS OUT ", Durk and I sing loudly.

" SPIT IN YO MOUTH, THUMB IN YO ASSS, MAKE YOU CUM", Rihanna sings as she starts to grind all on Booka, who
looks like hes about to pass out.

I grab my phone from Rihanna's purse and start to record myself singing along to my verse. The waitress comes with a big tray of shots.

" We didn't order any shots", I say to the girl.

" Some guy at the bar sent them", she says shrugging as she walks away... rude much.

" You ordered shots?" Ariana asks me.

" No, some guy at the bar sent them to us... well me", I tell her.

" It doesn't matter,  let's get drunk ", Rihanna says as she grabs to small shot glasses.

This reminds me of me and Von's first date, when he got me all those shots, I was so drunk. I miss my baby , but we just need some space apart, he needs to figure some things out.

" CHEERS TO THE FREAKING WEEKEND", Rihanna yells as she holds up her glasses.

I grab two and chug them down, this drink is so strong, it burns your throat. But I just take some more until I feel like I'm off my ass. The DJ starts playing  by " Like that" Durk  and Von.  we get lit, Ariana starts twerking all on Durk... chile I dont believe it, his ass is even enjoying it. He deserved it, india did him bogus anyway. 

" Memo record me", I say handing him my phone as phone Verse comes on.

" I got my pipe in here, I won't think twice in here, I'm shootin' everybody, even the...
OT, I fly you here, what size shoe you wear?, Must be the pills talkin', can't lie, I'm high as hell ," I rap along as I twerk and roll.

" You bet not post that", memo says handing me the phone.

" I'm grown, Von dont run me", I say as it on my snap and Instagram.

" Okay..." he says with his hands up.

" WE GOT THE QUEEN in the Building but it looks like THE KING OF DRILL IN THIS BITCH AS WELL, KING VON!" The DJ yells as he starts to play " Crazy story".

How the hell did he find me, I see hin walking right towards us. Everyone is to even in shock to say anything, the security let's him in, he looks so handsome but I can tell he's sad.

" Why the fuck are you here?" Rihanna asks stepping over to him.

" I'm here to get my girl, get the fuck out my face ", he says mugging her.

" Shes not going going anywhere with you", she says pushing him.

" Where the fuck is Chris ass when you need him?" Von asks as he looks around and Rihanna slaps him... hard.

Without thinking I charge right at her pushing her down into the table and it falls over.

" You're taking up for him?" She asks as she gets up.

" You hit him Ri, you had no tight to touch him", I say to her.

" I'm trying to be a friend to you ", she yells as tears pour from her eyes.

" Being her friend isnt being in my Dm tryna fuck me", Von says and I look to see a guilty expression her face.

" Robyn really?" I ask her.

" Onika wait-"

" Von get me out of here", I say cutting her off, turning to face him.

He grabs my hand and we walk out the club, getting into his trackhawk speeding away from the club without saying anything.  He's driving with one hand, and holding my hand in his other one. He kisses my hand and I smile.

" So how's your babymomma?" I ask him.

" I dont fucking know, she filed a restraining order on me and you", he says.

" She don't want that ass beat again", I say smiling and he laughs.

" You chugged them shots down ma", he says smiling really hard.

" It was you that sent those tray of shots!" I say laughing.

" Hell yeah, Onika ma. I cant stay away from you it's been too long ", he complains.

" Are you ready to tell me who you was on the phone with that night?" I ask him.

" Yeah, it was one of my old hoes. I was telling her to stop calling me", he says looking in my eyes, I can tell he's telling the truth so I relax.

" Why didnt you just tell me?" I ask him

" I didn't want to worry you with that lame shit, onika I want us to start over", he says.

" Okay we can start over papa", I say smiling showcasing my dimples

" Hey my name is Dayvon Bennett ", Von says.

" I'm Onika Banks Maraj," I say smiling.

Maybe a this do over will be a good thing for the both of us...

______________________________

A filler but some shit about to go down!!

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!!!

Also check out my other stories!!!

J.Royyy is outttt 💨💨💨💨💨💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 9.4K 17
"𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑."
94K 3K 33
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. ( This is the first Layton Greene and King Von book, welcome. )
15K 603 18
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯...
212K 6.1K 24
Amari has 2 kids, Von has none-but he's willing to play Stepdaddy.