Tainted

By starizarr

Sequel to innocent. Time had passed but their minds had remained on one another. Capri does her best to live... More

The shop
Sebastian
Business
Photographs
A treat
Café con leche
Business meeting
Suspicious
Inseparable
Love
Favorite
Congratulations
Secrets
Cheater
Graveyard
Giulia
Supply room
Problem
A new man
His wife
Kingdom
Coincidence
Bullet wounds
Capo Di Sorrento
Trust
The plan
Siblings
Alive
Restrained
The ocean
Shame
Yacht
Gone
La fine

Hotel suite

3.4K 69 21
By starizarr

"To Italy"?!

Capri winced at Axel's high pitched voice as shock ran through it when she informed him of her trip.

"And he's meeting up with your ex-lover, ex-guardian and current stalker"!

"I know but I need Mateo to realize that he can't keep thinking he has this hold on me"!

"And falling right into his trap is the way to do it"?

Capri groaned loudly as she fell onto her bed, hating how reasonable Axel was being.

"This will also be good for Sebastian and I, a nice romantic getaway". Capri chimed in, trying to make her point of view sound sufficient, Axel scoffed in return.

"We'll talk about this later, I have a redhead coming over".

She rolled her eyes before hanging up and placing down her phone.

Capri walked over to her suitcase that was already prepared, she eyed it with hands to her hips as she took in a deep breath, jumping when she heard the doorbell ring.

Sebastian was here to pick her up.

She had a bad feeling about this excursion.

*

Night time had come around and Marcella was speaking to someone on the phone in a whisper.

She ended the call as soon as Mateo stepped in, giving him a small smile as he entered their bedroom.

"Who was that on the phone"? He asked casually, kicking off his shoes before reaching for his collared shirt.

"Just Lina".

Marcella walked over to her husband, wrapping her arms around his large frame as she gave him small pecks on his inked back.

"How's your father doing"?

Marcella stayed silent a few seconds before answering.

"Still in a coma, I don't think he'll recover from this Mateo". She said, her voice laced with sadness.

He turned around, taking her face in his hands to plant a small kiss on her forehead before embracing her in a tight hug.

Her father had become too demanding by the second year of their marriage, asking for money and involvement that would get Mateo in a critical situation, where his men would've probably soon start to question his authority as Don.

Mateo did the second best thing and kidnapped the old bastard, torturing him for two days until he gave up the whereabouts of the hidden evidence that could dig Mateo's grave.

Unfortunately the torture had put him in a coma which favored Mateo greatly, the business deal between the two had been sealed by then and Mateo had his shares secured in his company.

And with his marriage he had greater control.

Mateo thought of the woman in his arms, she was fierce, strong, manipulative and sweet.

He loved her, he was sure of it.

He just didn't know if it was enough for him to let Capri go.

*

It was the next morning and the new couple had settled in their hotel suite.

"This is nice". She said, laying on the bed as she admired the room.

Sebastian plopped beside her, leaning on his elbow as he looked down at the beautiful woman.

"You're nice".

Capri looked up at him, a loud laugh escaping her lips as he realized what he had said.

"That didn't come out the way I thought it would". He chuckled awkwardly.

"It's fine, it was still cute". She shrugged with a grin.

They stared at each other, basking in the other's features before leaning in closer to connect their lips.

Capri wrapped her arms around Sebastian, pulling him into her as he grabbed onto her leg and slid his hand under her floral skirt.

The kiss deepened as he started to massage her ass, eliciting a moan from Capri who was now panting after he retracted his hand to place it on her clit.

"Don't stop". She breathed out.

Sebastian nuzzled himself into the crook of her neck, trailing a path of wet kisses as he continued to rub her sensitive nub.

Capri wanted more.

Just as he was about to delve his hand into her panties, his phone rang.

They both groaned in annoyance.

"I have to answer it". He said with an apologetic expression, giving her a quick peck before standing up to answer the call in the bathroom.

Capri sighed, sitting up to reach for her own device before falling back upon the mattress to scroll through her news feed.

Her own phone rang, an unknown number appearing.

She didn't answer unknown numbers.

Placing the phone down, she laid back on the bed as she closed her eyes to relax, feeling herself start to doze off before hearing the device ring once again.

Her expression turned into a perplexed one as she grabbed it to check the caller ID once again, it was the same number.

This time she answered it, placing it to her ear before the voice boomed through.

"If I call you then you pick up the phone, I don't care what you're doing".

Capri stilled as Mateo barked orders.

"I'm not even gonna ask how you got my number cause I know stalkers have their ways but you don't tell me what to do, not back then, not now, not ever".

Capri was seething at this point, the impertinence of this man continued to baffle her.

"Shut up, you talk too much. I'm guessing you're in Italy with the blonde bitch again, no"?

"Don't call him that, he's my boyfriend".

"Oh how Fancy". Mateo mocked.

"Fuck you". She barked back.

"Soon caro mío, have some patience, please".

Capri's eyes snapped up when Sebastian stepped out of the bathroom, giving her a perplexed expression as he noticed her alarmed state.

She cleared her throat before straightening herself.

"I'll speak to you later Axel".

"Oh? Is your little boyfriend there, tell him about that one time I ate your-

"Bye"!

Capri hung up the phone and threw it on the bed, grinning a bit too hard at Sebastian who chuckled.

"You okay"?

She nodded, still grinning like a maniac.

"Yea all good, Axel just had a situation but all good now". She waved off as she laid back on the bed, stretching her arms out as she waited for Sebastian to embrace her, he smiled before complying.

It was going to be a long trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 48.6K 46
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄❞ - 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 • ✓ needs to be re-written
12.1K 167 19
Though everyone may be afraid of her father, she stands up for the challenge. She sneaks off to see a guy she likes but since her father wants to be...
25.6K 767 71
This is the sequel to Mafia's Innocent Angel. You need to read it so you have more of an understanding of this book. Writer- I wasn't going to put...
61.6K 1.7K 27
Rosa Giovenesi is still not over her mother's passing nearly two years ago. The both of them suffering at the hands of her father, Rosa finally decid...