Void ||| Wanda Maximoff

Kw1ckss

Stiles Odinson, younger brother to Thor and Loki, has always been protected by his brothers and mother. His F... Еще

Cast
Character Profile
Prologue
The Avengers
Arrival in New York
Battle of New York
Thor the Dark World
Vanaheim and Forgiveness
Answers and Attack
Torture and Trouble
The Escape
Fall of the Dark World
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Got No Strings
Broken Mirrors
Mind Games
Family Bonds
Bond Stonger Than Blood
Its goin down. Im yelling, Sokovia!!
The Avengers Extinction
The Sky Is Falling!!
Age of Ultron: post credits
Captain America: Civil War
Everything Lagos Wrong
Accord-ing to who?
Troubles in Berlin
Breaking Apart

Language!

3.3K 95 0
Kw1ckss

(Forgot to mention in the character profile. Stiles' armour is the same but now is accented with pathways which show where the Aether is at all times. When they move through Stiles body the red glow on his armour follows)

Asgard

"Faster!" Sif shouts as she swings a sword at Stiles. Narrowly missing his head.

Stiles ducks under her sword and twirls his spear above his head before swinging it down towards Sif. Sif blocks with her sword and quickly kicks Stiles in the chest, knocking him down.

"You still have much to learn." Sif states as she offer Stiles a hand. Stiles grumbles but accepts and allows Sif to pull him up.

"Yeah, I have never used a spear before. With my flail I was always able to just swing and hit but now I have to be smart and precise with my attacks." Stiles observes as he looks down at the spear in his hand.

"You're a mix of both your brothers, you know?" Sif smiles while Stiles nods softly still sad about his brothers passing.

"I am sorry, Stiles. I know you still miss your brother." Sif says as she lays a hand on Stiles' shoulder for comfort.

A guard approaches and whispers something into Sif's ear, she nods and dismisses the guard.

"Heimdall sends for you, which means our lesson is over for today." Sif tells Stiles.

Stiles smiles and nods in thanks before moving over to a dark corner and sinking into the shadows. Stiles always liked shadow travelling, he felt free and as if he were water travelling through pipes, fluid and rapid.

Stiles reappears in the Bifrost gate where he greets Heimdall.

"Thor calls for you." Heimdall states. Stiles grins, he hasn't seen his brother in a couple months. Stiles has stayed in Asgard training only going on one mission with the Avengers a while ago, while Thor has been on Earth tracking down Hydra bases while also travelling and protecting the Nine Realms.

"Okay. Thanks Heimdall." Stiles says to him, before standing in front of the portal allowing Heimdall to open the Bifrost. Heimdall nods to the young man before opening the Bifrost sending Stiles to Earth.

Sokovia

Pietro and Wanda Maximoff stand wearily as their 'home' is under attack. They stand near a window overlooking the battlefield. Worried, Wanda grabs her twins hand for comfort which Pietro quickly reciprocates. As the P.A goes off behind them they pay no mind as something in the sky catches Pietros eye.

"What the hell." He breathes out in shock as the Bifrost lands in the middle of the forest obliterating a lot of their forces.

Stiles lands and quickly deals with nearby soldiers. Using the blunt edge of his spear to knock several enemies unconscious. A truck containing Black Widow and Hawkeye stop near the boy.

"Well, seems the kids here." Barton says into his comm.

"Good. Get him up to speed." Stark tells them as he continues to fly his way through the forest.

"Hey Stiles." Natasha greets.

"Sup Nat. So whats going on?" He asks as Natasha hands him a spare ear piece.

"Were going after Loki's scepter. These people are holding it in this castle and are using it to build weapons." Natasha tells him. Stiles nods before climbing into the back of the truck.

"Hey, hows Kira doing?" Stiles asks as he continues to dodge shots from the defending soldiers.

"Girls doing great. She is back at the tower so you'll be seeing her soon." Barton tells him. Stiles nods as Thor lands on a nearby truck.

Stiles taking that as a signal jumps off the truck allowing Thor to catch him as they both land on a watchtower taking down the enemies on top.

Thor rolls of the tower using a piece of debris as a weapon while Stiles is using his spear and some Matter Manipulation to stop incoming attacks and defend his six.

"Brother! Glad you got my message." Thor smiles as they take down enemies back to back.

"Yeah, well. It's kind of hard not too when using Heimdall as a middle man." Thor laughs at his brother before clapping him on the shoulder and using, a now returned, Mjolnir to fly away.

Stiles uses his speed to run ahead and digs his spear into the ground vaulting over an incoming truck. Thinking quick, Stiles manipulates the ground under the truck so it blasts upwards, allowing Stiles to set his feet on the hood and shoot off.

The momentum allows him to land nearby two enemies, sweep their feet using his spear and continue running. Soon enough Stiles ends up running beside the rest of his team. Smirking Stiles along with the rest of the Avengers launches over a barricade simultaneously.

(Imagine Stiles in between Clint and Thor, twirling his spear above his head about to slam it down)

Landing beside Thor, Stiles slams his spear on top of two Soldiers rendering then unconscious immediately.

Seeing an approaching jeep Stiles gets an idea. Hurriedly getting into focus, the red glow travels up his armour to his neck where the glow enters his eyes, Stiles opens his eyes and his environment changes. Now standing between himself and the jeep is a huge tree.

Seeing this the jeep quickly turns resulting in it, barrelling towards another tree. Stiles removed the illusion and focuses his Chaos Inducement. to up the damage. As the jeep strikes the tree it causes the tree to collapse sealing off another two jeeps from coming there way.

Stiles waves at the jeeps before running towards the castle. Stiles continues to mow his way through enemies before hearing...

"Shit" "Language!"

"Jarvis whats the view from upstairs?" Cap asks the AI

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Struckers technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." Jarvis responds as it looks down at the battlefield from above, using one of Starks satellites.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it. At long last." Thor states.

"Hey, Stiles. Do you think you could use your new abilities to remove the shield?" Cap asks Stiles.

"I could if the area was smaller, but something that big isn't possible for me at the moment." Stiles responds.

" 'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha tells the group as she just finished taking down a bunker full of soldiers.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint states the obvious.

"Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that cap just said 'Language'? Cmon Kid I expected something from you at least?" Stark asks the group.

"I know. Just slipped out." Cap defends.

"I was going to, its just Jarvis interrupted me then I got distracted." Stiles shrugs while heading towards where Thor is.

Strucker orders his men as he tries to deal with the Avengers threat. "Everything we've accomplished... But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough." He whispers to his head scientist, Dr. List.

"Then lets show them what we've accomplished. Send out the twins." List suggests.

"It's too soon." Strucker denies.

"It's what they signed up for." List tries to reason with Strucker but he stays stubborn.

"My men can hold them."

"We will not yield! The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No surrender!" Strucker inspires his army.

"No surrender!" They shout back.

"...I am going to surrender. You delete everything. If we give the Avengers the weapons, they may not look to far into what we've been-" Strucker whispers to Dr. List

"The Twins." List interrupts.

"They are not ready to take on-" Strucker denies once more

"No, no. I mean..." List trails off pointing to where the Twins were only to find them no longer there.

Pietro and Wanda go to leave but Wanda freezes in her tracks as her eyes glow red.

Bright red eyes cloud her mind. She watches as they move around, observing their surroundings before focusing on her. The eyes stare for a few moment before racing towards her. Wanda back up in fright before turning to run. The vision disappears with the eyes catching Wanda and consuming her.

Her hand starts to shake in fear but she manages to hide it from her brother.

"Come on. Let's go kick some Avengers ass." Pietro says. Wanda shakes her head.

"I think I should stay here, defend the weapons incase they get through. You should be able to deal with them yourself." Wanda tells him.

Pietro looks sceptical before smirking and running away. Wanda lets out a breath of relief as her hand continues to shake.

Stiles continues to fight alongside Thor, taking down enemies side by side like they have always done.

"We have an Enhanced in the field." Cap informs everyone.

"Dibs!" Stiles grins.

"Not the time. Clint's hit!" Natasha yells to everyone.

"Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" She asks as Hulk then runs through the bunker destroying it to pieces. "Thank you."

They continue to fight when Stark tells everyone that the shield is down. Thor and Stiles land by Cap.

"The enhanced?" Thor asks.

"He's a blur. All the new players we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still havent."

"Super speed. Nice!" Stiles grins. Cap smiles sheepishly at the boy while Thor rolls his eyes.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." They hear Natasha say.

"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone, the better. You and Stark secure the scepter." Thor tells Cap.

"Copy that." Cap responds. All three of them look ahead and see multiple soldiers and a tank heading there way.

"Looks like they are lining up." Thor quips.

"Well, they're excited. Hey Stiles, how about a boost?" Cap asks.

Stiles smirks as he places a hand on both Thor and Caps shoulder. As Thor strikes Caps shield the shockwave enhanced with Stiles increased Chaos creates a shockwave so big it cracks the earth and destroys a portion of the forest, knocking over or destroying anything in its path.

Stiles looks wide eyed while Thor and Cap share a look of "Never again."

"Find the scepter. Come on brother." Thor says grabbing Stiles by the back and shooting off into the air.

"And for gosh sake, watch your language!"

"That's not going away any time soon." Cap sighs.

"No it is not." Stiles confirms.

Tony's vision was anything but good. Surrounded by Chitauri and the Avengers laying dead at his feet. Hulk, dying with spears impaled throughout his body.

Tony moves over to Caps body and stares at his split shield. Tony quickly checks for a pulse but before he can get a good read, Cap grabs a hold of his wrist making Tony jump in shock.

"You could have saved us." Cap says weakly before taking his final breath.

Tony stands up and backs away in shock. All of a sudden a cough and a groan brings him out of his state. Snapping his head over to the noise he see's Stiles say against a rock with a giant hole in his chest. Blood pooling out his mouth and nose and barely hanging on to life.

Tony rushes over and checks the wound. "Hang in there kid, come on."

Stiles chuckles weakly and with all his strength, lifts his arm and points to his wound, his eyes glowing red as they do so. "This. This is on you. All of this, is on you!" He says before the glow disappears in his eyes and so does the light in them, and he slumps over losing his life.

Tony is snapped out of his mind, sweat rolling down his face with tears threatening to fall from his face.

Wanda on the other hand... She saw Tony's vision and is shocked beyond her core. She backs away with a hand over her mouth. Recognising the voice from her dream a year back, and those eyes from her vision earlier. Pietro appears behind her, he looks at his sister worriedly before looking over at Tony.

He goes to attack but a hand sticks out blocking him from moving. Pietro looks at his sister in confusion. "We're just gonna let them take it?" He whispers to his sister still confused.

Wanda exits her shocked state and her once frown turns into a sinister smirk as Tony takes hold of the scepter.

The Quinjet flies through the skies as Tony pilots. Natasha goes to sit near Clint to make sure hes okay. Cap is also there with Clint. Stiles is standing above the sceptar, staring at it. Thor stands by his side, "I miss him too."

Stiles just nods and continues to stare.

"Thor, report on the Hulk." Natasha says as she tries to reassure Bruce.

"That gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims." Thor states. Stiles lets out a laugh.
Natasha looks at Thor in shock while Bruce groans being even worse than he was before.

"B-But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining-" Thor stops rambling as a hand is places on his shoulder.

Looking over he sees its Stiles shaking his head with a smile. "Nice save."

"Hey Banner, Dr. Choi is one her way in from Seoul is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony asks quickly changing the subject.

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." Bruce tells him.

Tony then moves over to Thor and Stiles, Cap does the same as all four of them stand looking over the scepter.

"Feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since S.H.I.E.L.D collapsed. Not that I ever enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..." Tony rambles.

"No, but this... This brings it to a close." Thor says.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" Cap asks.

"Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you two?" Tony asks the Asgardians.

Thor nods while Stiles just shrugs.

"Just a few days till the farewell party. You guys are staying, right?" Tony asks.

"Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honoured with revels." Thor accepts.

"What about you kid? Are you even old enough to 'revel'?" Tony teases.

"Not here no, but on Asgard I've been 'revelling' since 10." Stiles smirks back.

"There we go! Who doesn't love revels? Captain?" Tony asks.

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and Hydra. So yes, revels." Cap answers.

Tony nods in acceptance. Stiles smiles at them all before offering one last glance at the scepter.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.2M 38.7K 29
"It's easier to do if my life is in danger. Here, throw it at me," I said, handing the knife to him. Y/n Maximoff is the youngest Maximoff triplet an...
126K 2.2K 54
What if Thor and Loki had another older sister besides Hela? Introducing Destiny Odinsdottir, the Goddess of Life and the older sister of Thor and Lo...
389K 8.8K 41
"I am Princess Freya Odinsdottir of Asgard." "Okay, so there are three gods here?" "Yes." ...
130K 3.1K 45
As punishment for the battle of New York, Loki moved into Avengers tower so he could learn how to change and how to be a good guy. But while Loki is...