Red

By eyyyyy43

Jotaro loves Kakyoin. Even though Kakyoin is with DIO, he can't stop pining over him. Jotaro loves Kakyoin so... More

Authors Note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Cheater 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Cheater 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Last Chapter)
After Note I Guess

Chapter 26

71 2 8
By eyyyyy43

Pucci and DIO were sitting on the bed reading art books. They did this at least once a week. Sometimes they'd have a conversation in the middle of their book session. Now it was the time as DIO asked.

"Pucci?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love me more than you love God?"

"I love you as I love God, for I worship you like one."

"Shut up! Oh my god!"

DIO was getting flustered and hid his face in his book. That was until Pucci took it off of his face and kissed. They both kissed each other for a short while before they realized where this was going.

"I don't have a condom here..... We can't."

Sadly stated Pucci. DIO brushed it off by saying.

"Don't worry we don't need one."

"Well..... I don't know if it's safe..."

DIO lightly pushed Pucci off of him and sat up right. DIO was now concerned and asked.

"What do you mean?"

Pucci looked away awkwardly and didn't know what to say. The uneasy expression on Puccis face made DIO slightly agitated. DIO asked.

"Are you worried you might catch something?"

"It's not that I don't think you have anything like that! I'm just...."

"Is it something religious?"

"No but... You've had a lot of partners in the past.... And I don't want to offend you in any way at all-"

"Well you did! Yeah I used to have a lot of sex with other people but that was probably a year before I even met you! I don't sleep around anymore. Do you think that.... I still do that?"

As DIO said that he got up from the bed and started breathing heavily. Pucci got up from the bed as well and tried to explain himself.

"No of course not! I just...want to be safe. You haven't even seen a doctor in ten years! I don't know if maybe you could have an STD. I'm not at all saying you do but! Ok I know I sound like a jerk but I'm just saying-"

"Please shut up. You know why I hate hospitals and I'm not going to get an STD test. I don't have any symptoms of any kind and you realize this is kind of rude to ask."

"How am I being rude? I'm just asking because I don't want either one of us to have doubts about these kinds of things. We've had sex before only with a condom for a reason!"

"I know you're right but that still hurt my feelings!"

Pucci walked towards DIO, now standing in front of him, and began apologizing.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. I shouldn't have been such a jerk about it and...... I understand why you're angry. But, please try to understand my point of view too honey. Please?"

DIOs expression softened and he breathed out heavily through his nose before saying.

"I'm not angry at you just..... I really hate thinking about my past and the fact that my past is now bothering you is.... Not exactly the best feeling."

"Your past doesn't bother me. From what you've told me, you used to sleep around with a lot of people. You told me most of them were people you don't even remember the names of. For all I know you could've done it unprotected and caught something."

"Do you think I'm stupid? I always used protection. The only time I didn't use protection is with Johnathon and..... And that's it! Nobody else!"

"I'm not saying I don't trust you but sometimes condoms break. Also..... Remember how we first met. I'm guessing that probably wasn't the first time that happened....."

DIO turned his gaze away from Pucci. Looking at the bed. DIOs body language signified that Pucci was right.

"I know this is probably the wrong time to ask this but.... How many times have you been raped before?"

"You're right that is a bad time to ask that. First you've accused me of having an STD and now you're asking about my past which you know-"

"Because I care about you!"

The frustration in both of them was coming out. They had never had a fight before and didn't know what to do. Pucci spoke again.

"I'd catch every STD in the world for you if I had to! I know that sounds super ridiculous but hear me out. I don't want to catch an STD. I don't really know much about sex so for all I know half the people in the church could have one! Probably not even know it! I don't want you to be or get sick and not treat it. I don't want to get sick either. Do you understand?!"

"I get it. I'm positive I don't have anything because I definitely would've had symptoms by now. You should really know more about sex if we're having it every other day."

They both chuckled at DIOs remark which soon afterword followed an awkward silence. The silence was broken by DIO saying.

"Maybe we should get ourselves checked just to be safe. I think we're both fine but.... If this is what's going to make you more comfortable then let's go. Also you should probably be a bit more knowledgeable about STDs."

"Yeah you're right I should. Also thank you for doing this for me. I know I sound like such a jerk but I just want both of us to be safe."

"No I get it. I'd probably do the same... I can't say my feelings aren't hurt because that are. But, I can't be mad at you or anything like that because you're right. I should get checked every once in a while."

They went to the clinic and after a thorough check through. Neither of them had any STDs. When they got out of the clinic they didn't say much to each other. Until Pucci apologized.

"I'm sorry for assuming the worst. That was really unfair of me and I didn't even search anything up about it! I understand if you're still upset at me-"

"I'm sorry for not doing this sooner. I should've taken better care of myself and I didn't even know how horrible STDs could be. I thought it'd be some irritation or bumps but the fact that some STDs can be really serious is something I wish I knew sooner. I got lucky!"

They both laughed it off and walked closer together. That was their way of both accepting their apologies. When they got back to Puccis apartment. DIO asked.

"Wanna have sex?"

Pucci laughed and said.

"Absolutely not! After that?"

DIO laughed as well. He put his coat away and sat on the couch next to Pucci.

"At least we're home."

"You practically live here but this still isn't your apartment. Take off your shoes!"

"Why don't I?"

Pucci was about to say something. However, no words came out. DIO awkwardly took off his shoes and put them aside. Puccis shocked expression was almost funny to DIO. Eventually DIO spoke.

"Why not? I mean I know we haven't been together for a long time but.... I basically live here. I haven't been to my apartment in at least two weeks. We love each other but I get it if you think we shouldn't."

"You totally ruined my plans to ask you."

"What?!"

"I wanted to asked you next month over dinner! I had like a whole speech and everything! Man....."

DIO attacked Pucci with a hug and multiple kisses over his face. Pucci laughed as DIO said "I love you" in between his kisses. Eventually DIO got off of Pucci and said.

"I'll wait, Let's pretend that I never asked."

"Hold on a minute, I've never even seen your apartment. Can I at least see it?"

"Ok."

Shrugged DIO. They walked to DIOs apartment and when they walked inside, Pucci didn't have words. The entire apartment was massive and for some reason really clean looking. Pucci asked.

"This is where you live?"

"Yeah...."

"And you stay over at my place all the time?"

"Yeah......"

"Why?!"

Pucci was so shocked at how DIO would rather be in a tiny one bedroom apartment. Instead of a mansion in the sky. DIO answered honestly.

"Well..... You're not here. I wanna be with you..."

"If I was tall and buff enough I would tackle you in a hug right now."

"Do you need some help?"

"Yes....... Please"

DIO picked up Pucci with ease and Pucci felt slightly embarrassed. Pucci gave a few quick kisses on the side of DIOs face. DIO put Pucci down with a small chuckle.

"Wow you're tiny! You're like a cute little chinchilla."

Commented DIO. Pucci got flustered and muttered.

"Please shut up....."

They stayed inside of DIOs apartment for the night. The pillow talk was soft even though no one would hear them. They felt like young teenagers again.

"Why would you ever want to move out of here? I didn't even know you were so rich!"

"Not my money, I told you that Johnathon was rich and I was his step brother first. We didn't tell anyone about our relationship. That means my step father treats me like his son. I talk to him every week."

"He doesn't know that the love of your life was his biological son? That's kind of messed up."

"What makes you think that Johnathons the love of my life?"

Pucci didn't answer. He did feel like he couldn't live up to Johnathan. He thought that if Johnathon was still alive, DIO would have had a happier life. Pucci finally managed to say what had been on his mind for months.

"When we first met. You talked about how much you loved him that...... I thought that he was like your soulmate or something."

"Pucci listen to me very closely."

They both sat up on the bed and Pucci listened intently. DIO cleared his throat before blankly stating.

"Johnathon is dead."

".......I know"

"And I don't believe in soulmates. There's no such thing as a perfect person for everyone. If soulmates did exist it wouldn't be Johnathon. Because then he'd still be alive. As for the love of my life, that's you."

"Wh-what?"

DIO took a hold of Puccis hands and held them. DIO had a slight smile on his face as he continued on.

"Pucci you're the love of my life. If you love me as you love god. Then I love you as I loved Johnathon. Johnathon isn't my soulmate because then I wouldn't have you. He isn't the love of my life because he isn't alive. But you're here with me, and that's all I've ever wanted, and I don't want you to feel like a second hand guy. You're it! you're the person I love the most in the world! Hell if you want to say soulmate that's ok. I wouldn't even be mad at that. I can confidently say that you're my soulmate or love of my life or whatever."

There was complete silence and eventually a sniffle came from Pucci. DIO immediately leaned over to comfort Pucci and held him.

"Baby what's wrong? Was it something I said?"

"DIO, do you mean that?"

"I wouldn't joke about that. I really meant everything I said."

"I....... Love you so much and I'm sorry for crying I'm just so happy."

"Well if this is you when you're happy, then I'd hate to see you when you're sad."

They held each other and eventually fell asleep. They cuddled each other until the morning. They woke up at roughly the same time and both looked like a mess. It was a very nice night. Pucci spoke first.

"You taste like a good dream"

"What does that even mean?"

"I have no idea but I've always thought that about you. I just never told you that."

"Well if we're being honest, I think you're boney but when you hold me you somehow make my whole body feel warm. If that makes any sense?"

"I'm boney? I'll start working out."

"No you won't."

"....no I won't."

They both laughed before getting ready for the day. Pucci realized he didn't have any new clothes so DIO let him borrow some. They were all too big so Pucci waited for DIO to come over with his clothes.

However, DIO didn't just bring Puccis clothes but also all of his personal belongings. Pucci was shocked but happy that he didn't have to live in his tiny apartment anymore. He was also very happy to live with the love of his life DIO.

They're now both happily living together. Although it's not at all perfect, they're making it work pretty well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.5K 30
αтнαzαgσяαρнσвια - the fear of being forgotten, forgetting someone or something. - Kakyoin Noriaki has always had athazagoraphobia. It's something t...
4K 178 11
"Are you scared of death?" "Depends, if I'm ready to die or not." - • - Almost a year has passed since DIO was defeated by Jotaro. Kakyoin miraculous...
2.3K 145 64
❝I'm a little sad now, because the old Noriaki Kakyoin no longer exists. Only this one, a ward of anguish.❞ ...
50 3 1
Love is difficult, strange, unpredictable, wonderful, it makes you do crazy things. It's hard to find the right words, especially for non-ordinary gu...