taekook oneshots

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ taekook__lover9597

top tae ๐Ÿฏโฌ†๏ธ bottom kook ๐Ÿฐโฌ‡๏ธ [REQUESTS ARE OPEN] ืขื•ื“

REQUESTS ARE OPEN
true love (1/3)
true love (2/3)
true love (3/3)
Revenge (1/3)
Revenge (2/3)
Revenge (3/3)
Bestfriends (1/2)
My Cardiologist (1/4)
My Cardiologist (2/4)
My Cardiologist (3/4)
My Cardiologist (4/4)
My busy hubby (1/2)
My busy Hubby (2/2)
Love me like I do (1/1)
Liars (1/1)
Waiting for you (1/2)
Waiting for you (2/2)
My Horny Pregnant Wife (1/2)
Still love you (1/3)
Still love you (2/3)
Still love you (3/3)
Second Love (1/3)
Second Love (2/3)
Second love (3/3)
Forever (1/4)
Forever (2/4)
Forever (3/4)
Forever (4/4)
Forever (special chapter)

Bestfriend (2/2)

3.7K 136 12
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ taekook__lover9597

The next day taekook got ready and left for uni. One side tae is excited for his proposal whereas jungkookie is sad but didn't show it.

Asusual they greeted yoonmin and went to their classes. In the whole time tae is nervous about proposing Aria. As soon as his class got over he went to the cafeteria where he met his friends waiting for him.

He sat with them full of nervousness. Tapping his legs while his hands are rubbing his thighs. He was looking at the entrance time to time. Suddenly he felt a hand on his thighs.

"Don't be nervous taetae. Everything will be fine" Jungkookie whispered to tae while caressing his hands with a smile. Tae nodded with a same smile.

And soon the waited moment came. Aria entered the cafeteria with her friends and took a seat on the middle of cafeteria.

Tae's nervousness increased seeing her. He held kookie's hand tightly which was caressing his hand. "Kookie will she accept me?? Am i looking good??" Tae asked sweat taking place on his forehead.

"You are looking good taetae. She'll surely accept you." Kookie said ruffling his hair.

"Tae just propose already." Yoongi said laying his head on his bf's shoulder going back to his slumber.

"Shut up. Taetae don't be nervous. If she loves you she will accept you." Jimin said with a assuring smile while looking at Jungkookie. Taehyung took a deep breath and stood up.

"I'm going." Tae said receiving a rub on his hand. He looked at Jungkookie and saw her smiling he smiled back and went near Aria.

As he left. Yoongi shut opened his eyes. "Jungie why are you doing this?? It'll break your heart and his too. Then why??"

"Yes kookie. Anyways she is gonna reject him. Then why you gave him false hope." Jimin asked with a concerned look.

"If we say he won't understand. So only I'm proving him practically." She sighed. And soon a sound of loud laugh was heard. The trio turned to their side and saw a laughing Aria and her friends.

Meanwhile with Taehyung,

Tae got up from his seat and went towards Aria and her friends' table. While yoonminkook was busy chatting.

He went near the table and cleared his throat. "Ahm!!". Aria turned around and saw tae standing with his one hand on his back. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion seeing the nerd.

"What do you want??" Aria asked now her one eyebrow raised.

"Uhm..Aria t-that I-I I love you. Be my g-girlfriend!" Taehyung said now extending the hand which was on the back that time.

Aria's friends stood in shock but soon the whole cafeteria's attention turned to Aria's table due to her loud laughing

"What do you think? I'll accept a nerd like you?! NEVER!!" Aria stopped her laugh now being angry. Tae cried and touched her hand.

"Aria--" his hands got yanked by her and a slap landed on his cheeks.

"YOU UGLY NERD. HOW DARE YOU ME. UGH!!" She bursted and looked down at tae.

Aria was about to hit him. "STOP IT!!" A loud voice interrupted her. She looked straight and saw a furious Jungkookie.

With Jungkookie

I was talking with Yoongi and Jimin oppa about tae. Coz I'm not ready for the heartbreak. As we were into the talks we heard laughing side from our right side. As I turned my head the scene made my blood boil. Aria was about to hit tae. I went to them an said loudly to stop her.

Author pov:

Jungkookie went to tae. "Taetae are you okay??" She asked caressing the cheek that has Aria's hand print on it.

"K-kookie..." Tae called while crying. She took him in her embrace.

"Taetae come let's go. Don't cry. You are a big boy. Don't cry taetae." Jungkookie whipped his tears and started combing his hair with her fingers.

Then Yoonmin helped him to get up and they took tae to the car.

While Jungkookie turned towards Aria with fire eyes "He love you but you don't deserve an Angel like him. Go get fucked by some asshole" She went away. Aria looked around the cafeteria and went away with her friends.

__

Jungkookie went outside the uni and saw a crying tae where Yoonmin is calming him. She rushed to them and sat inside the car besides tae in the backseat. Yoonmin sat infront. Yoongi drove off.

During the whole ride Jungkookie calmed tae but he only repeated "I'm ugly so only she rejected me". Jungkookie tried her best but he didn't said anything other than that.

Finally the ride came to an end. The engine was offed and they reached the mansion whereas tae fell asleep.

Yoongi carried tae inside the house. Jungkookie and Jimin following. They reached tae's room and Yoongi laid tae on his bed.

Jungkookie went near him and held his hand crying. "Oppa I haven't seen him cry like this before. He is always a happy one. If I didn't gave him false hopes. He must not have proposed her and get embarassed infront of everyone." She said crying.

"Jungi don't blame on you. It's ok. He will be alright." Yoongi said patting her head.

"Yes Kookie don't blame yourself. After he wakes up we can talk to him." Jimin said looking at the sleeping boy.

"Ok oppa. You two go to home. I'll take care of him." She said but Jimin tried to protest but Yoongi signalled him to leave so he left with his bf.

She held tae's hand. "Taetae I love you so much. When I was 15 I started seeing you as my love not just as a friend. I fell hard for you. But when you said you have a crush I tried to maintain distance but no use.

Coz your smile is pulling me towards you. And your cute pout that makes me fell even more for you. And you know what. I prayed to God that Aria shouldn't accept you. Eventhough I know you can't handle that heartbreak.

But being selfish I thought that. And I'm happy when she rejected you but sad when you are crying for her. I don't wanna see your tears. I just want to see that beautiful boxy smile on your face.

For that I don't care if my heart breaks. I just want your happiness taetae. And I love you a lot." She said laying her head on his hand crying.

But she didn't know that the person now sleeping had heard everything.

__

After sometime tae got up. He tried to move his hand but it was held by a sleeping bunny.

He saw her and started admiring her but saw other side when she got up from her slumber. "Tae you awake?! Wait let me bring you food." Jungkookie said and was about to go but tae held her hands.

"Tae--"

"shh" tae shushed Kookie by placing his Index finger on her lips. She blinked her eyes and stared at him.

"Kookie let me speak." Tae said calmly and Jungkookie nodded her head in reply.

"Bunny I heard everything you said. Do you love me that much?? That I didn't saw anything and just thought you as a friend. Bunny you went through so much pain. Due to my stupidity. I was behind her when you are loving me whole heartedly.

I was just attracted bun. But now I understand why I feels jealous when you talks with soobin. I just don't like it when you interract with him and being touchy. I hate when you giggle which is not because of me.

But I thought it's just due to friendships. But no I loved you kookie. Without realising I fell for you. And sorry for the pain you suffered the past years. Let's be each other's happiness. Will you be my gf kookie??"

Tae asked taking the finger from her lips and intervening their hands. Jungkookie looked at him in shock and tears threatened to fall but tae whipped it.

"No Bun enough of crying. Just say your answer and let me cherish you with love and happiness."

As tae finished Jungkookie hugged him tightly. "I love you!!! Cherish me with love and happiness. I'll be yours tae. Only yours." She cried happily and tae hugged her back.

They broke the hug and tae leaned towards kookie. "Can I??" He asked looking at her cherry coloured lips. Jungkookie shyly nodded and soon she met with tae's soft petals.

He kissed her lips like it's the most softest thing. That it'll break if he goes lil harder. Suddenly the soft kiss turned into a rough and intimating one.

Tae's hand traveled to Kookie's waist and squeezed it. She moaned and opened her mouth to welcome tae's tongue. Tae mouth entered her sweet and warm cavern.

He tasted the every inch of her mouth and broke the kiss when kookie tapped his shoulder. But he didn't waste any second and dived to her spotless neck sucking it.

She tried to suppress her moans by bitting her lips but the session got interrupted by a voice. "Tae baby and bunny come down for dinner sweeties." Jin said from the other side of the door.

"Y-yes mom c-coming" Jungkookie said and about to leave but Taehyung pulled her towards him.

"What??" She asked. But tae pointed down and she saw it and blushed madly.

"I'm sorry. But we have to go down." She said and ran from there. Tae groaned and punched the pillow with a pout and went to bathroom to take a cold shower which possibly solved his problem.

(During dinner)

Tae and kookie are sitting beside each other eating peacefully. But chocked on the food when Mr.jeon asked something. "Kookie baby what's on your neck??"

Everyone's attention went to her neck except tae who knows what it is. Gulped the food. "A-ah appa... T-that's---" Jungkookie got cut off when mrs.jeon said.

"Honey don't you know that?? It's mosquito bite. Bitten by taesquito" tae looked up at them in shock where kookie had the same expression.

"H-How you know??" Tae asked with wide eyes.

"Oww tae we are your parents we know everything." Jin said flipping his imaginary hair.

"Then do you---" tae started but "we accept you guys. But in one condition." Mrs.jeon said.

"What condition??" Tae asked holding Kookie's hand under the table.

"Get married soon" the two couple said in unison. Jungkookie blushed looking down. And they finished the dinner teasing kookie and tae.

The next day tae got up and went to Kookie's room. He went beside her and saw her sleeping. He didn't want to wake her but had no choice so he woke her.

"Bunny get up baby." He said giving a peck on her lips. She opened her eyes slowly whinning.

"What do you want in the early morning taetae?? I'm sleepy." She said and about to sleep again but he pulled and sat her straight.

"Kookie will you help me with something??" Tae asked nervously looking down fidgeting his fingers.

"What happened taetae?? What you want I'll help you. Say" she asked now wake fully worried due to her boyfriend's nervous voice.

"Promise??"

"Promise. Now tell me." Jungkookie said and looked at tae with concern.

Tae looked down and said "kookie help me change myself. I don't wanna be a coward anymore. I don't want to be called as nerd. I don't want others to call me ugly. Plz bunny help me change my style and everything. I wanna be a perfect one for you. I don't want others to say you as a ugly nerd's girlfriend. Pls help me. " Tae said with a pleading voice.

Kookie cupped his face. "Taetae I didn't love you seeing your looks. I love you the way you are. I love your heart not your look." She said caressing tae's cheeks.

"No need to change bear." She said kissing his cheek.

"But I wanna change kookie. Plz do this only thing to me." He asked with a puppy face and who is Jungkookie to say no so she accepted.

After having breakfast they left to parlour for tae to have a makeover.

After 2 hours of waiting. Finally tae's makeover got finished and tae came out looking handsome as fuck.

Tae went to kookie who was looking at him with wide opened eyes and mouth.
"Baby close your mouth. Fly will enter inside." He said and she snapped back.

"Woah tae you are looking so handsome." She said and kissed his cheeks.

"Only there??" He asked with a pout. And Jungkookie shyly pecked his lips but tae held her waist and deepened the kiss.

After breaking the kiss they left to home.

__

(After 2 days)

Taekookie reached the uni. Yoonmin know about their relationship and they are happy for them. Today they are meeting after 2 days of holidays.

As soon as taekookie entered the uni. Girls started drooling over tae. He ignored them and went to his friends. Holding Kookie's hand. He got courage too when he did his makeover and moreover his love is beside him.

As they reached Jimin hugged tae and Jungkookie. "We happy for you guys. Finally my ship sailed. And tae you look handsome." Jimin said and Yoongi agreed.

"Look behind you tae. Girls are drooling over you." Yoongi said and they were talking when tae felt a hand on his shoulder.

He turned around and saw Aria. He was about to speak but Aria started her drama. "Taehyung I really love you. I realised it. I can't sleep in these 2 days. My thoughts are revolving around you.

Whenever I close my eyes your face shows up. I know I did wrong. I'm really sorry tae. I was not in my right mind. I didn't realise my feelings. But now I realised. Plz accept me tae.

I love you so much. I'm really sorry for that day. Plz forget that and accept me plz." Aria pleaded with a fake crying.

"Really Aria?? You love me?? Omg kookie do you hear that she loves me." Aria smiled but her smile dropped by tae's next words.

"But I don't love you." Aria widened her eyes. "B-But you p-proposed me that day?!" Aria asked.

"Yeah. I proposed you. But you rejected me. But now don't worry I found my love." Tae hold Kookie's waist.

"She is my love. Who loves me truly not like you. She loved me for a long time. But dumb me didn't realised that. Now I realised she is my one.

Only for me. I'm for her. She loves me for the who I am. Not like you whose love bloomed by my makeover. So get lost and don't come infront of me." Tae said and left from there leaving an embarrassed and fuming Aria.

Tae went to rooftop. He went to the edge of the top. Trying to calm himself.

Suddenly he felt a small hand wrapped around his waist. He knows who is that. He took the hands and kissed the knuckles and turned around.

"Are you okay taetae??" She asked looking at his eyes.

"I'm okay baby. Don't worry" tae said placing a peck on her forehead. Then her nose. The two cheeks and finally their lips met into a soft kiss.

They broke the kiss after few mins and joined their forehead while holding hands.

"I love you baby bun"

"I love you too taetae"

~✿~

The End!!!!!

SARANGHAE 💜 LOVE YOURSELF 💞

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.2K 33
"Let's be together, forever together" "Forever together" _________________________________ Contains: Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook
198K 4.7K 73
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ ((A/N: I get fed up with readers complaining about the smallest things. Stop it. I've been warnin...
10.9K 582 41
!!!read the first part to know further infoยกยกยกยก โ—SOME Angst โ—SOME Fluff โ—others !top taehyung ยกbottom jungkook โslow updatesโž โ–กREQUEST ARE OPENโ–ก
60.8K 1.1K 24
[ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ]