Play Date with You (JenKai)

By Kayilala

Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie are the first ones to know the secret relationship of Exo Suho and Blackpink Jis... More

Play Date with You
Prologue
01: DATING NEWS
02: DATING RULES
03: IN A RELATIONSHIP
04: FIRST DATE
05: HAPPINESS
06: CHANROŚE SPECIAL
07: FALL
08: BROTHERHOOD
09: SURPRISE
10: FEELINGS
11: PUNISHMENT
12: FORGET
13: MONTHSARY SPECIAL
14: FATHER
15: LET HER
16: AHJUMMA
17: MAMA BEAR
18: LIE
19: CAN'T
20: REGRET
21: INSANE
22: PARADISE
23: HURT
24: STOP
25: GROUP DATE
26: TRUTH
27: SELFISH
28: CHOOSE
29: FINALLY
30: CONCERT

Epilogue

1.1K 52 36
By Kayilala

Epilogue

***
K A I

I smile in the mirror, admiring my perfectly fitted suit.

This is it.

The day that the woman I love will finally be mine. After this day, Kim Jennie of BlackPink will be known as Mrs. Kim Jennie of Kim Jongin.

And with the blessing of every person she loves. Yes, even her father.

I still remember the day I met him again and made sure that he finally accept me for his Princess.. Because no matter how he treated Jennie as a Father, I knew that he loves her deep inside his heart.

He gave her home.

He gave her name.

And even though he doesn't like me, I still respect him as Jennie's Father.

His blessings, and my promise to protect and cherished her daughter is important to me before I take Jennie's hand.

*** (Flashback)

"And because our company has been facing the verge of bankruptcy, I would like to inform all of you that a new owner had buy the rest of the shares of the stockholders that left--" I opened the door to the conference room and saw Jennie's Father stopped in the midst of his announcement. "What are you doing here?!"

And as if on cue, each and every members of the board stood up to bow to me. I humbly bowed back as I approach Mr. Kim Hyunsuk whose mouth agape.

"Mr. Kim Jongin.." the Kim Corporation's Vice President said as he introduced me to Jennie's Father. "He is the one who bought all the shares from the stockholders who left."

"You..!" Mr. Kim pointed at me angrily.

I bowed to show my respect to him, not as the new owner of his Company but as a soon-to-be husband of his daughter.

"I am not planning to get this Company from you, Mr. Kim." I said firmly.

Because this company, and money cannot compare to what I truly want. And that is his daughter.

"What are you doing here?!" He shouted, "what do you want from me?!"

I want Jennie, and only her. Nothing more, nothing less.

I heave a sighed as I look at every board members and they quickly got my message as they all exited the conference room leaving me with Mr. Kim whose getting angrier by the second.

I heave a sigh, knowing that pursuing him would be a lot harder than I thought.

I looked at him and stared at his eyes with all seriousness. I gulped, feeling nervous about what he will say.

"I know you don't like me, Mr. Kim. But I still, I want to formally asked for your daughter's hand in marriage." I said using all my courage and sincerity. "I really.. really love Jennie Kim, Sir."

He look away, "you don't need to ask me that. She already choose you."

I took a step towards him to catch his eyes, "I know you guys are not yet in good terms, Sir. But trust me, your daughter would be happy to be with you on our wedding day.."

Despite everything that Jennie told me of him, I can see in her eyes whenever she talked about her father that she loves him.

"You're daughter loves you, Sir. I hope you come."

I said those words before I turn my back on him. I was about to open the door when I heard him call my name.

"Take care of my Jennie. Love her."

I look at him and nod as I smile. "I promise, Sir."

"I'll make sure to steal her from you if you ever hurt her. Got that boy?"

I nod, "I would never hurt her." Because hurting Jennie would feel like a suicide for me.

"Good."

***(End of Flashback)

"This life has twists and turns"

I smiled at D.O who is my member that I choose to sing alongside with Jongdae on my wedding day. Chanyeol being the pianist grinned widely at me as I started the entourage.

"But it's the sweetest mystery
When you're with me
We say a thousand words
But no one else is listening
I will be
Every night and every day
No matter what might come our way"

It's only a matter of time and I will finally get to hold her soft delicate hand. My other members gave me a thumbs up as I finally reached the altar.

Sehun as my best man took a step near me and whisper, "aren't you nervous that she'll runaway, Hyung?"

I shook my head even though I have thought of that..

"We're in this thing together
The dark turns to light
We both come alive tonight
I'm talking 'bout forever"

I am ready to spend the rest of my life with her. I am ready to give her my everything. I am so ready to love her and take care of her for lifetime.

I wished she's ready to risk for me too.

"Never gonna let you go
Giving you my heart and soul
I'll be right here with you for life"

And as if an answer to my question, the door open and enter the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. With a soft gummy smile under her veil, something thug on my heart that made me tear up unexpectedly.

"Oh baby all I wanna do
Is spend my every second with you"

My tears can't stop from falling because of the unexplainable joy that thug on my heart with every step she took towards me. If only I could, I would definitely walk towards her instead and held her hand to walk together infront of this aisle.

But I wouldn't do that. Because Jennie Kim is definitely worth the wait.

"So look in my eyes
I'll be by your side
The storms may come and winds may blow
I'll be your shelter for life"

Suho Hyung is crying alongside with my Mother and Eomma Ruby, I smiled at Jennie's Father who is accompanying her daughter towards me.

They finally found forgiveness for everything.

"This love this love
I mean it till the day I die"

It is indeed a long walk. I heard Sehun chuckle as he tapped my shoulder to calm me down when I bowled in tears.

"Dude, you're damn whipped." Sehun whispered.

And I could only cry more because I am so overwhelmed.

"Oh never gonna let you go
Giving you my heart and soul
I'll be right here with you for life
Oh baby all I wanna do
Is spend my every second with you
So look in my eyes
I'll be by your side
Yeah look in my eyes
I'll be by your side"

"Jongin.. don't cry." I heard Jennie as I felt her hand on my cheek, wiping my tears gently. "I'm here."

I nod and held her waist as I bow to her Father who gave me a warm smile. He finally accepted me as his son-in-law.

"I will never let you go now, Jagiya." I whispered into her ears as we faced the altar.

(Song used: For Life by Exo's Do Kyungsoo)

***
J E N N I E

I smiled widely, as I held my husband's hand.

Who would have thought that I would end up in real marriage with the person I used to fake a date with.

I am proud to say that the Sexy Beast has found his way to my heart and he has no plan on leaving. I have no plan of letting him walk away either.

"We are in this together for life." I told him as I said my vow. "I swear to be a loving wife. To love you with all my heart and to stay with you for a lifetime." I can't help but laugh in the verge of tearing up because Kim Jongin is such a crybaby.

"You are.. my lifeline, My Kim Jongin. I love you.." I said sincerely.

The crowd cheers and when the Priest said the most awaited "You may now kiss the bride."

Jongin lifted my hand for his lips to kiss. And then he lifted my veil to give me a soft feathery kiss that never fails to bring all my butterflies alive. I put my arm around his nape and his arm enveloped on my waist, we almost got lost in our kissed and took it to another level when the Priest cough.

"Congratulations, Mr. And Mrs. Kim."

"I love you, Jagiya." Jongin said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, my Sexy Beast." He giggle at my nickname for him.

I held his hand and intertwined our fingers together.

Our play date started off as fake but ended with a real wedding with sincere overwhelming love.

***

(A/N: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES, READ, AND SUPPORT THAT THIS STORY HAS RECEIVED<3 I AM INDEED OVERWHELMED AND HAPPY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH~

CO-EXO-L'S SARANGHAJA~!!

SARANGHAEEE CO-BLINKEU~!!

This will be the final chapter of this story, I hope you guys will still support me in my upcoming ExoPink stories~ thank you so much!!^•^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.1K 37
"You're my one and only." "He's Kai, my friend." "I love you, Lisa." Lies. 'What does it take to make you tell me the Truth, Jennie?' WARNING ⚠️: SE...
85.6K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
86.6K 1.6K 24
Two idols are secretly dating. Will they be able to hide their relationship from people? if yes for how long, and if no, what should they do? #1 IN J...
38K 1.3K 61
What's the special thing about being Friends? Date Started: August 14, 2020 Date Ended: February 17, 2022