Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway

21.6K 164 42
By soulfox1305

A/n: I don't own Fast and Furious franchise

3rd POV

At a working dock, a white tanker is being lowered by a crane onto a truck on the side it says 'Rodgers' in the back is a lot of electrical equipment from a company called 'Panasonic' the doors close a man looks he raise his phone press a button for a speed dial.

He walks while holding it to his ear said, "Just packed up a real money load, and it's comin' your way" A crane drives by him as he walks "Look for 'Rodgers' on the side of the truck" He moves a bit "Don't forget my share of the deal" Man ends the call looks around as the truck leaves the docks.

The truck drives down the road at night but coming in from behind is three black Honda Civic EJ1 with green neon lights underneath the first car drove to the front making the truck driver honk his horn.

Suddenly the sunroof opens a man stands up holding a harpoon gun as the two cars are on either side of the truck the man fires going through the glass the car drives ahead pulling the glass off while the 2nd car drives forward to the front.

The sunroof opens a 2nd man gets up he grabs the harpoon gun aims and fires hitting the seat the 2nd man lowers the gun as a 3rd man stands the 2nd man hooks the 3rd man on the cord gives a thumbs up and went back in the car.

While the 3rd man gets out onto the roof as the car drives close the 3rd man jumps onto the truck and climbs inside while the driver has a bat, he swings at the 3rd man who dodge making the truck sway side to side a bit.

The driver swings again missing the 3rd man as the truck sways more the driver swings, but the 3rd man pulls a gun out and fires a dart on the driver's arm who groans but swings the bat but he's losing his strength.

Seeing this the 3rd man moves and shove the driver into the back taking over the driving seat and straightening the truck as they all went through wooden barriers the truck horns making worker move to the side.

1st car moves to the front the 3rd car move behind the car while the 2nd car stays in place but drives under the truck just passing by barrels and cones then comes out once clear the truck and the cars drive ahead into the night.

The next morning at Dodger Stadium a green Mitsubishi Eclipse it stops inside is a blonde hair man his name is Brian he revs up his engine staring forward press the pedal, shift gears then release making his car go.

Brian changes pedals, and shift gears going fast he shift gears again making the speed metre go to nine changing pedals, shift gears making the speed counter go up to 140mph going faster but suddenly screeches turning around.

Brian notice turns his steering wheel to make his car stop the car keeps moving until it stops Brian breathing hard hits the dashboard said "Shit", So he drives his car away.

A few hours later, on a street a red Ford F-150 SVT Lightning is driving up a hill it makes a turn then turns right to park behind a brown car getting out of the truck is Brian he closes the door holding a magazine he walks over to a café called 'Toretto's market & Café'.

Inside is a brown long hair woman writing on a paper she looks to see Brian coming the girl's name is Mia she looks down as Brian enters puts the magazine down sits at the counter Mia looking at the paper ask, "Tuna on white, no crust, right".

While Brian flips some pages said, "I don't know" He looks at a page "How is it" Mia turns her head said, "Every day for the last three weeks you've been comin' in here and you've been askin' me how is the tuna".

Mia looks down "Now, it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before" Mia looks at Brian who flips a page "And guess what, it hasn't changed" Brian smiles said, "I'll have the tuna" Mia ask, "No crust" Brian flips a page looks up said "No crust".

So, Mia puts the pen down and walks over to make the sandwich while in an office is a shaved head man he gets up and walks over to get a drink Brian sees him the man turns face Brian while opening a can they had a stare off for a moment until he walk back into his office his name is Dom.

Mia walking over to Brian with tuna sandwich on a plate puts the plate in front of him Brian moves it close said "Thank you" Mia notices the magazine as Brian starts eating Mia turns the magazine around flips a page to reveal a green car.

Suddenly engines revving up caught both attention they look to see a red Nissan 240SX, behind is a yellow R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R, behind is a blue Nissan Maxima, behind is a silver Volkswagen Jetta, and behind that is a purple Toyota Celica.

The cars make a turn then make another turn they all park in front of the café in a row getting out of the red is a brown hair girl tied up, wearing black boots, long army pants, and a red shirt her name is Letty.

Getting out of the yellow car is a is a short brown hair wearing, black shoes, long pants, black shirt with gold writing, a short sleeve plaid shirt over it his name is Leon, getting out of the blue car is a red short hair, wearing long pants, shoes red sleeveless shirt his name is Vince.

Vince closes the door said, "Talk to me, Jesse, Y/n" He close the door "This ain't workin', brother's" Getting out of the silver car is a young man wearing grey long pants, black shoes, grey sleeveless shirt, and a grey beanie his name is Jesse who said, "It's your fuel map".

He closes the door "It's got a nasty hole" Getting out of the purple car is another young man with short H/c, wearing black boots, long black pants, wearing a white sleeveless shirt, and a black jacket in his hand is a bag that said 'Kool Fruits' on it his name is Y/n.

Y/n POV

We gather around Vince car I eat a yellow fruit putting them away to look Jesse said, "That's why you're unloading in third" Leon said, "I told you it was third" Vince said, "Shut up" I lean over as Jesse said "Y/n lengthen the injector pulse another millisec and turn the nose timer".

I raise up nine fingers "You'll run nines" Suddenly I felt my chin lifted so did Jesse cause Vince turn our head "Huh" Vince made us look as he points to see a red familiar truck there meaning Tuna man's here.

Vince puts a hand on my head I shove it off he turns I look to see him talking to Mia who smiles Vince ask "What's up with this fool" I stood next to him "What is he, sandwich crazy" I shrug my shoulders pulling out my bag and eat a purple fruit.

Leon said "No, 'V' he ain't here for the food, dog" He walk over to us Letty behind him said "Chill out, bro" We walk a bit forward "He's just slingin' parts for harry, man" But Vince raise his finger said "I know what he's slingin'"

We enter the café Leon said, "He's just tryin' to get in Mia's pants, dog" I roll my eyes Mia turn ask, "What's up, guys" We walk pass Tuna man Leon ask, "How you doin', Mia" I wave at her look at the stock Letty ask, "How you livin' girl".

I reach for another fruit, but Letty takes my bag I look at her "Eat something healthy" I turn and mock her only to get slap on the head making Leon and Jesse laugh but secretly I reach into my inner pocket and grab a yellow fruit I eat it.

Jesse calls "Hey" I look to see him chuck Kool Fruits to me I grab it and stash it away while Jesse threw a bag of chips to Leon who caught it, I look to see Letty go to Dom and ask "Hey, Dom, you want somethin' to drink".

Dom raise a beer can not looking I walk over to the counter and sit on Tuna man's left I look at him who looks to me I smile at him then Mia came over ask "Ham, cheese toasties with chilli sauce, Y/n" I nod she walk make it.

I notice Vince shoves a cup of tea bags over to Tuna man and sits down I raise a brow at him as he stares at Tuna man who looks to him Mai came over with a plate put it in front of me "Here you go" I place the money and start eating.

Vince and Tuna man had a stare off as Jesse said "Ah, he's beautiful" Leon said, "I like his haircut" they were talking about Tuna man I keep eating watching Vince and Tuna man keep staring until Mia said "Vince" Vince didn't respond "Vince" Vince turns ask "What".

Mia ask, "Can I get you anything" I notice Vince check her out said "You look good" I finish eating as Tuna man gets up said "Well, thanks a lot, Mia" He puts some money down "I'll see you tomorrow" Mia said "Sure".

With that Tuna man leaves I notice Vince expression ask "Tomorrow" Oh boy I hear Leon said "Oh, I love this part" I watch Vince get up I turn on my seat to watch Vince walkout said "Yo" I get up walk forward "Try Fatburger from now on".

Tuna man walks to his truck "You can get yourself a double cheese with fries for 2.95, faggot" I lean against the entrance watching pulling out my bag open it up eat an orange as Tuna man turns said "I like the tuna here" Vince said "Bullshit, asshole".

He moves pass his car "No one like tuna here" Tuna man reach his truck said "Yeah, well, I do" Vince shoves Tuna man into his truck who turn and punch Vince who shoves him into the truck I turn and whistle catching Mia's attention, I point at the fight.

I turn as Vince tackles Tuna man who puts him in a head lock, I hear Mia said "Jesus Christ, Dom" Vince punch Tuna man "Would you get out there" I eat a green fruit "I'm sick of this shit" I watch Vince and Tuna man move around "I'm not kidding, Dom, get out there".

I watch Tuna man punch Vince gut a few times I hear Dom ask, "What'd you put in that sandwich" I smirk at the joke as Mia said, "That's really funny" I eat a purple fruit Letty said "Dom" Dom said, "All right, Y/n".

I look at him "Break them up" I nod put my bag away and move as Vince punch Tuna man who is on the ground, but Tuna man gets up but Vince tackles Tuna man to Leon's car I quickly move forward as they wrestle but Tuna man had Vince on the ground, he punch him.

But I arrive grab Tuna man and slam him on Vince car Tuna man stares at me as I stood there with Dom next to me Tuna man raise his arms said "Hey, man, he was in my face" Dom moves forward said "I'm in your face".

Vince gets up move to punch Tuna man, but Dom stops him push him to Leon "Relax" I sit next to Jesse "Don't push it" Dom points "You embarrass me" Vince knocks Leon's chips out of his hands who moves him said "Get over there".

Dom looks down said "Jesse, give me the wallet" Jesse grabs it and give it to Dom and leans next to me Dom opens it up "'Brian Earl Spilner'" So his name is Brian "Sounds like a serial killer name" Dom looks at Brian "Is that what you are".

He holds Brian's wallet out who said "No, man" Dom points said, "Don't come around here again" He walks as Brian takes his wallet said "Hey, man, you know this is bullshit" I pull my bag out eat an orange fruit as Dom turns points ask, "You work for Harry, right".

Brian said "Yeah, I just started" But Dom said, "You were just fired" He turns and walk over to us leaving Brian shock a bit.

3rd POV

At shop calls 'The Racers Edge' Brian drives his truck and stops in front of the shop parking it he gets out, close the door while inside a man wearing a Racers Edge uniform behind the counter his name is Harry who's on the phone said "Hey, Dominic, I appreciate what you did in a big way".

Brian enters the shop Harry notice him "Dominic, I owe you" Harry ends the call and went to Brian who walks by "Brian, you're messin' with my business" They walk towards the back "When Dominic drives, he's golden" Brian look at him "Kids pour in here, they want everything he has, every performance part".

They walk through the doors "And they pay cash" Brian turns the sink on ask "What did Dominic say" He wash his face as Harry said, "You don't wanna know" But Brian ask, "What did Dominic say" Harry turns to him said "He wants you outta here".

He looks away as Brian turns the sink off ask "He wants me outta here" Harry turns back said "Yes" Brian moves taking his shirt off ask "And what did you say to Dom" Harry ask, "What do you think I said" Harry rubs his face "I told him, 'Good help is hard to find'".

Brian puts a grey shirt on as Harry bends down Brian said "Hey" Harry leans back run his hand through his hair exhaling Brian puts a hand on his shoulder "Relax" Brian straighten his shirt "I need nos" Harry looks at him "I need nos".

Brian leaves the room Harry follows said "No" They walk through the shop Brian said, "My car topped out at 140 miles per hour this morning" Harry grabs Brian's arm said, "Amateurs don't use nitrous oxide".

They walk over to the nos shelf staring at each other "I've seen the way you drive; you got a heavy foot" Brian looks at the tanks "You'll blow yourself to pieces" But Brian said, "I need one of these" He taps one "One of the big ones".

He raise his arm "Actually, no" He stares at the tanks "Let's make it two" Harry looks at Brian who puts a hand on his shoulder "And, Harry, I need it by tonight" With that Brian walks to work.

Later that night in an alleyway between two buildings cars are there and more are coming in among them is Brian in his Eclipse he drives through as people show off their cars Brian stops and reverse his car in a spot next to a car that's moving side to side.

A girl opens a hood to reveal her engine, a guy opens his hood for a group to see while others are cleaning their engines as the car stops moving Brian gets out close his door, he stands next to it looking around.

In a group a shaved man wearing a red leather jacket, a white shirt, black pants his name is Hector who sees Brian and said "Hey, hold up, hold up" He motion Brian "Look at this snowman right here, man" He gets up while Brian looks around then sees Hector walking over to him "Sweet ride".

Brian stares at him "What you runnin' under there, man" All Brian did was just smile Hector shake his head smiling "You gonna make me find out the hard way" Brian smiles said "Hell, yeah" Hector points said, "You brave, you brave".

He walks around looking at the car "They call me Hector" He raise his arms "I got a last name too, but I can't pronounce it, so" Brian raise his arm said "Brian Spilner" They shake hands Hector said "Ah, typical white boy name".

Brian smiles "Know what I'm sayin'" Meanwhile a black skin guy with his hair all back wearing a blue bandana a blue jacket, white shirt, long jeans and white shoes his name is Edwin who looks over while Hector points to his car "See that over there".

Hector leans against the Brian's car "That's mine, it's my baby, but I ain't cuttin' her loose tonight" Brian ask, "Why not" Hector said "It's 'cause I'm goin' legit" He gets up "Tryin' to get on the Nira circuit, you heard about that".

Brian nod said "Oh, hell, yeah" Hector said "Yeah, yeah" Edwin walks over "So what's up with you, man" Brian said, "I'm just waitin' for Toretto" Edwin said "Shit, better get in line" He looks at the car "This yours" Brian said "Yeah, I'm standin' next to it".

Edward said, "That's funny, you know, Edwin happens to know a few things" Brian leans against his car as Edwin walks around it "And one of the things Edwin, knows is, it's not how you stand by your car" He points "It's how you race your car, you better learn that".

Suddenly engines is heard Brian turns while driving towards the alley is a red Mazda RX7 followed by five familiar cars behind it Edwin notice clap his hands "Oh, shit" He turns "Here they come, it's on" Brian watch the red car goes by with Y/n car behind it.

The car stops getting out is Dom.

Y/n POV

I turn my engine off and get out as Dom is greeted by two women, I notice some girls try to flirt with me, but Letty walk by said "Come on, Y/n" I wave the girls and walk after Letty while eating an orange fruit.

Dom's now standing in front of a car with the girls talking then Letty makes a noise catching all three's attention "I smell" She sniffs the air "Skanks" The girls stare at her "Why don't you girls just pack it up before I leave tread marks on your face".

I lean against Dom's car as they leave Dom said "Letty, I was just talkin'" Letty said "Yeah, whatever" Dom calls "Okay, Hector" Hector comes over ask "Yeah, what's up, man" They clap hands Edwin came over I eat a yellow fruit Edwin ask "Yo, what's up".

Dom said "Edwin" They fist bump Edwin ask, "How we doin' this tonight" I stare Dom said, "One race, two-g buy-in, winner takes all" Dom looks at Hector "Hector, you're gonna hold the cash" Danny came over holds his money ask, "Why Hector".

Edwin said, "He's too slow to make away with the money, man" Hector smiles as the crowed mocks laughing Dom said "Okay, good luck, guys" Suddenly a voice calls "Hey, wait up" I turn to see Brian "Hold up" I watch him walk over "I don't have any cash, but I do have a pink slip to my car".

I raise a brow at him eating a yellow fruit Jesse said "Hey, you just can't climb in the ring with ali 'cause you think you box" Brian points to Vince who sits next to me Brian said, "He knows I can box" Everyone stares at Brian "So check it out, it's like this".

I eat a green fruit "I lose, the winner takes my car, clean and clear" Brian looks at Dom "But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect" I look at Dom who smiles said "Respect" Everyone laughs I chuckle Brian said, "To some people, that's more important" I look at Dom who ask, "That your car".

So, we gather around Brian's car Jesse opens the hood for him and me to look at the people got impressed Jesse said, "We see a cool-air intake" We look more "It's got a nos-fogger system and a t-four turbo, Dominic" I point out to another section "Y/n see an AIC controller" I lean in more to have a good look with Jesse "It has direct port nitrous injection".

I lean back impress as Dom said "Yeah, and a stand-alone fuel management system" I look at Brian "Not a bad way to spend $10,000" Edwin looks ask "You see that shit" I move back to Dom "He's got enough nos in there to blow himself up, period" Dom said "Yeah".

Brian ask "So, what do you say, am I worthy" Dom smiles said, "We don't know yet" He point at Brian "But you're in" He turns "Let's go" So we all went to our cars and drive out of the alleyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 4.9K 26
(๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดœส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ 6 - สœแดส™ส™๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑสœแด€แดก)
22.4K 399 12
Second Book To: Say You Won't Let Go
510K 13.6K 92
In which the youngest of the Toretto family finds herself still in the middle of the trouble that seemed to follow her entire family. -fast and furio...
470K 7.7K 20
When Brian calls in a 'secret weapon' to help defeat Reyes, she comes barreling in to help an old frenemy. She makes her way fast and furiously into...