Natasha romaoffs daughter

By natandmelanie

Your mom is Natasha romanoff and your name is Angelina romaoff you will start off as a newborn and grow up in... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Photos in the scrapbook
Capter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The finale*

Chapter 1

8.8K 120 8
By natandmelanie

Nats pov
I had just given birth to my lovely little girl I named her Angelina because her name meant messenger and she was a message from heaven she's my little miracle baby.is as in awe of her until I broke from that when I heard her cried so I pulled down my shirt and fed her for around 20 minutes when she slowly went back to sleep and I set her down and I let sleep overcome me.

The next morning*
I was discharged from the hospital and I was gonna let most of the avengers meet my baby girl today since only Wanda was with me when I gave birth when I got home I took the car seat out and looked at Angelina and said " we're home bubs" I walked into the compound and found a banner saying " welcome home!!" And I smiled and found everyone sitting on the couch and they stood up and gave me a hug and then we all walked back into the living room and I sat next to Wanda and took Angelina out of her car seat and let everyone get a glimpse of her before I took her back and then tony said " what's this little girls name!?" I smiled and said " you will find that out soon calm down" Wanda then said " she's adorable Nat you have a cute kid!" I smiled and laughed and said " she is pretty cute." I then stood up and said " I'm going to go put her to sleep in her room I'll be back in a little" they nodded so I stood up and took Angelina up to her nursery that was right beside my room and Wandas I took her inside and placed her down in the crib and gave her pacifier and I just admired how much I already adore this girl.

Later on in the day*
I was going to reveal my baby girls name right now so I picked her up and sat with the avengers and said " this name took a lot of consideration but after I chose it her name is Angelina romanova romanoff" they all called her name beautiful and I loved it as well and then we all went to bed and I put Angelina in the bassinet in my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 167 12
"Why does it always have to be about my weight?"
54.6K 709 57
You don't have permission to repost, copy, or take credit for my work. If you see my work posted on any other site that isn't here or on Wattpad plea...
141K 10.3K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
104K 3.3K 70
You're whole world changed You had a somewhat normal life. You lived with you're dad after you're ' amazing childhood' and now you're 15. It's been...