Running from Fate

De sudsbudz

Daemon is a werewolf. A werewolf who doesn't want to be one. He has everything though, or so it seems. Money... Mais

Hi!
Chapter 1 - Just Like Always
Chapter 2 - Not Interested, Thanks.
Chapter 3 - A New Perspective
Chapter 4 - Take off
Chapter 5 - Thinking
Chapter 6 - Oh, how time flies
Chapter 7 - Don't give up
Chapter 8 - Oh Shit...
Chapter 9 - No more
Chapter 10 - Greetings
Chapter 11 - Landing
Chapter 12 - I can't right now
Chapter 13 - Confrontation
Chapter 14 - Watching out a window
Chapter 15 - Sisterly Advice and Stolen Donuts
Chapter 16 - Awkward Tour Guide
Chapter 17 - Oh, come on!
Chapter 18 - This is why we listen
Chapter 19 - Sparks
NOTICE
Chapter 20 - A Friend in the Hallway
Chapter 21 - Taken
Chapter 22 - Everything is dark
Chapter 23 - Mess
Chapter 24 - Sick of it
Chapter 25 - Massacre
Chapter 26 - Finally Something
Chapter 27 - People
Chapter 28 - Going Home
Chapter 29 - Safe, Right?
Chapter 30 - Panic
Chapter 31 - By Your Side
Chapter 32 - Hugs and Kisses
Chapter 33 - Comfort
Chapter 34 - Talk
Chapter 35 - Peace and Parents
Chapter 36 - Alone Time
Chapter 38 - Marked
Chapter 39 - Party
Chapter 40 - Party Crasher, But Not the Good Kind
Chapter 41 - Decision
Chapter 42 - Released from the Confines of a Snake
Chapter 43 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 44 - Dealt With
Chapter 45 - New Rogue
Chapter 46 - Training
Chapter 47 - Free Running
Chapter 48 - Stronger
Chapter 49 - Fight or Flight
Chapter 50 - A New Beginning
Chapter 51 - Luna
Chapter 52 - Winding Down
Chapter 53 - Putting it all Together
Epilogue
Author Note
Update
First Ever Draft

Chapter 37 - Living Again

27.5K 1K 115
De sudsbudz

Daemon POV

The next week

"Babe! Where's my toothbrush?" I yelled from the bathroom, where the object had mysteriously disappeared. How do I lose a toothbrush?

"What?" Matias called back. I sighed, glancing at the counter once again. I opened another drawer, that I had already looked through twice, before shutting it when I didn't find it. After a few more seconds of searching, Matias wandered in.

"What are you looking for?" He asked, glancing around as if he were looking for it too, despite not knowing what I was looking for.

"My toothbrush," I grumbled as I opened another drawer. Matias snorted.

"How do you lose a toothbrush?" He asked me, walking further into the bathroom, stopping beside me. He grabbed me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back against him.

"I have no clue." I sighed, letting my head fall back against his shoulder. He chuckled, pressing a small kiss to my neck. I hummed, lifting my head off his shoulder and continuing my search for the stupid freaking toothbrush.

"We can just get you a new one, you know that right?" He said, leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. I looked up at him in the mirror and shrugged.

"Fine, you've got five minutes." I smiled at him, and his eyes widened.

"Go," I whispered, and he bolted. I laughed as I heard him sprint from the room and slam the door open.

"SAM!" I heard his voice distant in the hallway, and I looked up at the clock and watched.

I liked to do this to him, and him to me. We'd time each other on how long it would take the other to get something we wanted. In return, they would get a reward or something. Usually a kiss or cuddles, or even a day out in town. It wasn't really a reward when we kissed and cuddled and whatnot anyway, but it was still nice.

Three minutes passed before he was sprinting back into the room, panting only a little. He held a package in his hand, but I couldn't see if it was a toothbrush or not. He smiled when I rolled my eyes.

"You made it. Now give me the toothbrush." I motioned for the brush and he smirked as he held it out. I cocked my eyebrow, confused on why he looked so smug and grabbed the package.

It was a pink brush, with My Little Pony characters all over it. My jaw dropped as Matias burst out laughing.

"You prick!" I shouted as I threw the toothbrush at him. It hit him square in the chest, but he just continued laughing. I crossed my arms and stood up, prepared to walk out of the room and ignore him all day.

"Wait, wait, baby, I'm joking." He laughed, grabbing my shoulder and turning me around. He reached back into the back pocket of his jeans and produced an adult, grey toothbrush. I huffed, snatching it and walking back towards the bathroom, not saying anything to him.

"Babbbbyyyy," He whined, following me. I didn't say anything as I began the process of tearing the toothbrush out of its package. Matias walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist again, and leaning down to place his head on my shoulder. He looked at me with his best puppy dog eyes, lips pouty. I kept my face neutral, despite the laughter bubbling up in me. I held his gaze as he slowly became more and more worried that he had actually pissed me off. It came to a point where I couldn't hold it in anymore, and slowly let my lips curl up into a smile. He released a sigh, and I burst out in laughter. He squeezed me, burying his face in my neck. I kept laughing though, happy with my "revenge."

"You're a jerk." He mumbled into my neck, kissing it softly. I put the toothbrush on the counter, twisting myself so I was facing him. He loosened his grip on me, letting me turn, before resting his hands on my hips. I brought mine up to his cheeks, pressing them together.

"You still love me." I smiled, pressing a kiss to his lips. He smiled too, dragging me closer to him by the hips, and pressing our foreheads together.

"I do love you. I always will," He whispered, before kissing me softly.

__

The next day

__

Jamie sat in my lap, contently watching Matias go through the Nether for him. He squealed in fear anytime something attacked Matias and excitedly pointed things out that he thought Matias missed. I just held my boy, smiling the whole time at his excited behavior. It was cute. Matias was also smiling the whole time, talking with Jamie about random things in the game, and letting him have the controller when they were back in the normal world. Only when I saw something cool would I pipe up. It was usually about the outlay and decoration of Jamie and Matias's house, or the animals and flowers. Matias had gotten about seven horses and five dogs just because I told him to do it.

"Look, look, look!" Jamie shouted, flinging himself off my lap and over to Matias. I laughed as he took the controller from my mate, guiding the character over to something else. It looked like a weird set of bridges.

"Oh, cool! Good job Jamie!" Matias ruffled Jamie's curly hair as he handed the control back. Jamie smiled, before crawling back into my lap. I smiled down at Jamie as he sat cross-legged in between my legs. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him back so he was leaning against my chest, and placed my head on the top of his. He giggled, and I smiled.

These were the things I enjoyed. These were the things I missed so much, and that I wish I had had more time to spend doing. This was what I wanted for the rest of my life. Forever.

___

That night

___

Matias and I were curled up in our bed, facing each other. I was pressed against his chest, one arm squished in between us and the other draped over his waist. Our legs were tangled together, one of his arms thrown over my waist while the other lay by my face, gently curling my hair with his finger. Breathing in sync, everything was perfect and quiet. We didn't need to talk to know how the other was feeling, and we didn't need to talk to fill the silence. It was a comfortable silence. My eyes were closed as I focused on the feeling of him next to me, his arm draped over my waist and his hand playing with my hair. The feeling of his breath against my face, my own breath coming out at the same time as his. The warmth that came from his body, and his muscular legs trapping mine. It was a wonderful feeling. One I don't know how I lasted so long without.

"Matias?" I broke the silence as I opened my eyes, my voice soft and quiet, hesitant. I had been thinking about this for a while, and I knew what I wanted now. I wanted Matias to mark me. I wanted that extra connection with him, that deeper understanding. I know I am going to spend the rest of my life with him, I know I am going to be the Luna of his pack and be the best I can possibly be to make up for my mistakes. I want him, and everything he was to offer me, and I want to offer him just as much. I was ready for it, and I wanted it. So, so bad. I just hoped that he felt the same way.

He hummed in response, and I looked into his dark brown eyes, filled with so much love and protection. His hand came to a pause in my hair, his arm around my waist pulling me slightly closer.

"I...," I swallowed, nervous for no reason. I knew he loves me. I knew he wanted me just as bad, and I knew he was holding off for me, waiting for me to be ready.

"I want you to mark me. I want to be yours." I watched as his eyes grew wide, surprise filling them. He sat up, and I feared for a second he would walk out of this room, but then a smile grew on his face as he pulled me up with him, hugging me to his chest. My arms immediately wrapped around him as I smiled, laughing softly. One of his hands was buried in my hair, the other holding me to him with a pressure that assured me he wasn't going to let go.

"Really?" He asked, his own voice soft and quiet this time. He pulled his head out of my shoulder to look me in the eye, and I nodded.

"Yes. I want you. I want to be yours. I want you to be mine, and me to be yours. I want that for the rest of my life, and the afterlife. Please." I whispered, but my voice was strong and determined, I wasn't nervous or scared anymore. He leaned forward, pressing his forehead to mine. We didn't break eye contact and sat like that for a minute before he broke the silence.

"I love you. So, so much Daemon. I have always wanted you, no matter how long it took us to get here. I want you to be mine, and I want the whole world to see it." I smiled softly, and he did too.

"I love you too," I whispered, closing my eyes as his lips came over mine. I let him lay me back against the bed, and I let him kiss me until I was out of breath.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

448K 23.5K 64
Inhumane experiments are turning Dante Gray, a werewolf, into a monster - can he and Chase, a hot-headed warlock, find a cure before it's too late? ...
116K 4.8K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...
1.5M 59K 42
Benjamin has fled from his pack The Hellhounds and is now hiding amongst the humans. All he wants is to forget his past and live a normal, human life...