Tales From The Marvelous Worl...

By LivingStoneWriter

Within the Marvelous World, Sam the Eagle is an icon of S.H.I.E.L.D. and a friend to Captain America. But jus... More

Part One
Part Two

Disclaimer

28 4 0
By LivingStoneWriter

Tales From The Marvelous World features content based on many films, television programs, books, comics, video games, and other media from Marvel Studios, The Jim Henson Company, Marvel Comics, The Muppets Studio, and The Walt Disney Company. Certain stories with established characters and canon are adapted from the source material to tell a brand new narrative. This is merely for entertainment purposes, with no plagiarism intended. For this tale, all rights are reserved to the Muppets Studio, Marvel Studios, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely, Joe Simon, Jack Kirby, Jerry Juhl, Jack Burns, The Jim Henson Company, and ITC Films. Thank you and enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
163K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...