KING & QUEEN. ( BOOK 1 & 2)

By TheeJasCole

When Two gangstas fall in love everything should go smooth right? read more to find out... * The first Nic... More

CAST
Nobody.
Blood.
Heights.
Limits.
BLISS.
Lock In..
Friday.
Shots.
Alive.
Muse. ( Part one)
Muse. ( Part two)
muse. ( Part three)
Right.
MY TIME.
Tuff.. ( Pt 1)
tuff..( Pt 2)
Creepy.
Beam me Up ( Part one)
Beam me up ( Part two)
Reflection.
Socials.
Empty.
Save me. ( Part 1)
SAVE ME. ( part two)
Trinidad. ( Part one)
Trinidad. ( Part 2)
Trinidad ( Part 3)
Pain.
DRINK TO THAT.
Dutty Wine.
Take Care.
Crazy.
Figures.
Va Va Voom ( Part 1)
Va Va Voom ( Part 2)
Va Va Voom ( Pt 3)
The Crying Games.
I lied. ( Finale pt 1)
I lied. ( Finale pt 2)
WARNING ⚠️
Cast
OFFICAL COVER!
1: All Thing's Go.
2: Went silly.
3. Ego
4. Bridges
5. Reasons.
6. F*ck
7. Sneakin n Geekin
8. More
9. Broken glass (Part One)
10.Broken glass(Pt 2)
11. Heartless
12. The BAD GUY ( Pt 1)
13.The BAD GUY. (P2)
14. Poppin'
15. Milly.
16. love withouy Tragedy
17. Chicago ( Part 1)
18. Chicago (Part 2)
19. WHAT.
20. One.
21. the Return
22. all fun, no play.

Baby.

3.5K 129 84
By TheeJasCole

DAYVON♤

I finally get to come home today, I'm glad because a hospital is not where it's at. That shit for the birds, nasty ass food on my momma. The Nurse makes sure I'm in my wheelchair, and she pushes me out the hospital.

" I can take it from here Ma'am ", Louie says smiling at the nurse.

" Okay well Dayvon take care of yourself", She tells me getting my face.

" I will make sure he's good, now go away", Onika says pushing her back slightly. 

The nurse looks at Onika and walks away, she knew not to fuck with her.

" Yo ass crazy Ma," I say laughing.

" She was just too close, I didnt like that ", she says flipping her pink hair.

" Let's get ready for blast off ", Louie says as he pushes me in the wheelchair fast as hell.

" MAN STOP!" I yell feeling my heart beating fast.

But this nigga go so fast that I almost fall out the wheelchair.

" LOUIE STOP IM NOT PLAYING WITH YO FAT ASS!" I hear Onika yell as I fall.

" Baby are you okay?" She asks as she bends down to help me.

" Hell yeah, I'm finna put his ass in the hospital.  Give me yo gun", I say smiling looking at her.

" No it's too many witnesses, I got you though", she says helping me back into the wheelchair..

" I'm pushing my man now, Louie yo ass is on thin ass", Nik says pointing in his face.

" aight nik damn", he says laughing putting his hands up.

" Nik you babying this grown man for what?" Memo asks mugging her.

" Shut up bitch,  lonely ass", I say as nik push me.

" You good man?" Durk asks me.

" Hell yeah, I'm out that dirty ass hospital. Now I'm finna go fuck my bitch", I say laughing.

" WHERE?" He asks me his eyes getting wide as hell.

" In yo house", I say looking at him.

" Yall better fuck up in yo car", Durk says laughing.

" Nah we fucking soon as we get in my room," I say to him and he straight faces me.

" Dayvon stop it now", she says laughing mushing my head.

" I'm serious Ma you got panties on?" I ask grabbing her ass, she got these thin ass leggings on.

" No", She whispers in my ear and my smile gets wide as hell.

" Yall niggas disgusting", Booka says frowning.

I just look at his ass, getting out the wheelchair into Durk car. I see Onika get in the driver seat, I dont know man.

" Von you okay?" Duke asks.

" Hell Nah, Onika can you drive?" I ask looking at her.

" Chile yes I can, now put on your seatbelt ", she instructs leaning over to kiss me.

" Ima be praying for you foe", Memo says laughing.

" Why?" I ask him nervous as hell.

" You'll see partna", Louie says laughing as they get in Durk car.

" Don't pay them no mind chile," She says as she speeds off.

She drive fast as hell, I grab ahold to my seat. I'm just praying that she dont kill us. Her ass cannot drive, she drive over all the potholes and jumps over 10 curbs.

" Baby have you seen my phone?" She asks as she looks down on the floor.

" Nika look at the rode", I tell her ass.

" I am damn Dayvon", she says looking behind her seat.

" ONIKA STOP THE FUCKING CAR MAN!" I yell as the car come close to hitting a pole.

" Oh I'm sorry... oppsy", She giggles smiling as she turns the car around..

" Oppsy? Oh hell naw I'm never getting in the car while you driving again", I say shaking my head.

" Im sorry baby, seriously", she says touching my face but I side eye her ass.

" Y'all ass tryna kill me or something?" I ask her.

" Of course not, I just looked away for a second ", she says shrugging.

" Yo phone on yo lap", I say looking at her thick ass thighs.

" Oh thank you papa, " she says leaning over to kiss me..

She slips her tongue in my mouth and we start kissing, the car swerves a little bit but I dont care. 

" Aye I'm tryna fuck yo ass right now", I say grabbing her by the neck.

" No baby,  wait till we get home", she insists.

" Hell Nah, that kiss was good as hell", I say leaning over to grab her thigh.

" No Dayvon. Now let me focus on the rode", she says trying to move my hand.

"Yo ass bogus", I say mugging her hard as hell.

" Dayvon come on don't start with me", she says looking at me.

" Stop fucking talking to me man", I say mugging her ass.

" Fuck you real talk yo", She says rolling her eyes as she muffs me back.

" Onika stop playing with me on king David ", I say pushing her head again.

Then she slaps the fuck outta me, I grab her ass by her frontal pulling the motherfucka off. She stops the car and we start fighting. This girl scratching my ass up again, I hate when she do that shit. I open the car door and we fall on the ground hard. I start choking her ass, she knees me in my balls again.

" Yo ass have a fucking problem", I say shaking my head.

" Whatever nigga kiss my ass Forreal ", She says grabbing her wig off the ground.

" I'm done with yo ass, bald headed ass", I say laughing walking away from her.

" No Dayvon don't walk from me ", She says grabbing my arm.

I look down at her crazy ass, she's crying and shit. She looks to cute.

" Man I'm finna go", I say trying to get loose but she grabs me tighter.

" No baby I'm sorry, Stay ", she says pulling me towards her.

" Okay but yo ass gon stop scratching me", I say smiling kissing her forehead.

" You ruined my frontal ", she complains holding up her pink wig.

" I'll get it done again ma, whatever color you want ", I say making her smile.

" Yay thank you papa", she says jumping on me..my hands land right on her ass as we walk towards Durk house and see them out there waiting on us.

" Nika yo ass bald headed?" Memo asks laughing.

" No bitch, i have a wig cap on", I say mugging him..

" Yall ass was fighting again?" Durk asks.

" How you know?" I ask him smiling.

" All them damn scratches,  Nika wig off her head", he says grabbing her wig.

I look at her and she knocked out. I kiss her lips, she smiles and snuggles in my neck. This my baby fashoo.

__________________________

More is coming soon stay tuned!!!

Just a filler

Onika and Von crazy as hell!!

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!!!!

J.Royyy is outttt ✌🏾💙💙💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 12.6K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πš’πš–πšŠ πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πš‹πšžπš 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πšπšœ, 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš πšŽπš– 𝙸 πš“πšžπšœπš πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πš”πš’πš•πš• πšŽπš–." PSA: READ AT...
183K 11K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...
49.4K 2.6K 22
Dayvon and Normani's love story continues in this FINAL BOOK: "𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 π”‘π”’π”žπ”±π”₯ 𝔑𝔬 𝔲𝔰 π”­π”žπ”―π”±" THIS SERIES IS A TRILOGY. BE SURE TO ADD BOOK...
300K 6.8K 20
first book😳 ! jk but read whores