MAFIA STEPBROTHERS??///BTS FF...

By Btsforever0905

a girl with a sweet and kind nature turns into a cold person after recalling her past. ... More

✨Introduction✨
✨ch-1✨
✨ ch-2 ✨
✨ ch-3 ✨
✨ ch-4 ✨
✨ ch-5 ✨
✨ ch-6 ✨
✨ ch-7 ✨
✨ ch-8 ✨
✨ ch-9 ✨
✨ ch-10 ✨
✨ ch-11 ✨
✨A/N✨
✨ ch-12 ✨
✨ ch-13 ✨
✨ ch-14 ✨
✨ ch-15 ✨
✨ ch-16 ✨
✨ ch-17 ✨
✨ ch-18 ✨
✨ ch-19 ✨
✨ ch-20 ✨
✨ ch-21 ✨
✨ ch-22 ✨
✨ ch-23 ✨
✨ ch-24 ✨
✨ ch-25 ✨
✨ ch-26 ✨
✨ ch-27 ✨
✨ ch-28 ✨
✨ ch-29 ✨
✨ ch-30 ✨
✨ ch-31 ✨
✨ ch-32 ✨
✨ ch-33 ✨
✨ ch-34 ✨
✨ ch-35 ✨
✨ ch-36 ✨
✨ ch-37 ✨
✨ ch-38 ✨
✨IMPORTANT NOTICE✨
✨ ch-39 ✨
✨ ch-40 ✨
✨ ch-42 ✨(END)
Thank You So Much Guys πŸ’œ
✨ Bonus chapter ✨

✨ ch-41 ✨

12.1K 392 264
By Btsforever0905

Bts Pov

Y/n: Sorry I can't Keep them open anymore....... I am t-tired-

No!! No!! We can't you loose you again

Soobin:y-y/n-shi ?! Open your eyes for your Hyung!!

Kai, taehyun &beomgyu: Y/n-ahh stop joking a-around!

Yeonjun: y-y/n?-

Suga:FOR WHAT THE FU*K ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?!? TAKE HER TO A FU*KING HOSPITAL!

Jhope:ye-yeah he is right! Jung kook pick her up and take her to the car!!

Jk:yes H-hyung!

As jk was about to pick y/n up he got stopped by a hand, we followed the path of the hand and see yeonjun holding his hand preventing jk to pick y/n.

Jin:what the hell do you think you are doing??

Yeonjun: we'll take her to the hospital ourselves! You don't need to do this.*slightly cold tone*

Rm: listen it's not the time to joke around or whatever you are doing, we have to take our Sister to the hospital,it is real life not a game, it's about her life.

Yeonjun:Stop! just stop with your play now! It's Enough!We know what you did to her in the past! Let's go Hyungs, we can't risk y/n's life because of this conversation.

(⚠︎Guys I know yeonjun is the oldest from TXT but imagine him as the youngest in this story 😄)

He said as he picked up y/n and starts walking out from the building.

______________________________________

Jk's Pov

How can he say that?!?

Jk: hey wait-

I was about to go towards him but stopped when I felt a hand grabbing mine which prevented me from going towards him, I looked back and see jin hyung holding my hand and shaked his head a little as a no.

I felt some movement from my behind and saw bp and rest of the txt members going after him after looking at us a last time.

Jk: Hyung why are you stopping me?? We can't let a unknown person take y/n like that???

Jin:we know him....

Vminkook:what are you talking about hyung?! We don't know him!

Rm: I don't care if we know him or not! But it's not the right time to fight over weather we know him or not! Right now we should go out and reach the hospital quickly!

Suga& jhope: yeah you are right let's go!

We all went out from there and saw mr.kim's car already standing there.

We looked inside the car and see the car keys already inside the car.

Mr.kim came in work atleast for once.

We know where the hospital is, because there was just 1 hospital that was made in this location.

We quickly entered the car and started driving towards the hospital

______________________________________

Txt pov(while walking outside the building)

What Yeonjun said was not totally wrong and was not totally right.

He shouldn't have said that...... They(bts) seemed to have regret for what they did in past.

We reached out and saw him sitting in the car with y/n while smiling a little.

Taehyun: Yeonjun,what you did inside was not acceptable!

Yeonjun:what I did inside had a reason-

Kai: what's the reason then??

Yeonjun:Do you think it's the right time to tell you the reason?!!? DO YOU ALL WANNA LISTEN TO THE FU*KING REASON WHILE Y/N DIE HERE! OK THEN LISTEN-*angryly*

beomgyu: ENOUGH!

Yeonjun:*looks down* Sorry Hyungs I am just worried about y/n! I had no intentions for shouting on you.

Soobin:we know yeonjun-ahh we all are worried! Let's take her to the hospital before it's too late.

Yeonjun:yeah Hyung let's go.

We all sat in the car as soobin Hyung stood there Beside bp who were crying silently.

Soobin:jisoo-shi, can you drive a car right now??

Jisoo:*nods while wiping her tears*yes I can...

Soobin: great as you know this car can't take enough people you come in a different car ,ok? Drive safely!

Jisoo again nodded her head and started walking towards the car with rest of the bp members.

Soobin Hyung also entered the car and started driving quickly towards the hospital.

______________________________________

*Skip time after reaching the hospital*
*Still txt pov*

We all rushed inside with y/n and starting calling for a doctor.

Yeonjun:where the fu*k is the doctor??

????: What are you doing?

Kai:who are you??

????: I am doctor lee. What happened here??

Soobin:she got shot and alot of blood is flowing through her wound,we tried stopping it but it didn't.

Dr.lee checked her pulses, his face doesn't looked relived at all.

Dr.lee:For how long is the bullet inside her???

Soobin: A-almost 30-40 m-min.*his voice breaked a little as he was controlling himself from crying*

Dr.lee:Shoot!Nurse!! Prepare the operation room quickly!!!!*he shouted* get a bed quickly.

After few seconds they bought the bed.

Dr.lee:lay her on the bed quickly!! She is in a really critical situation, we need to do a operation before it goes late.

Yeonjun quickly layed y/n on the bed and the people took it inside the operation room.

Dr.lee: Because the bullet was inside her for too long there are less chance for her to suriv-

Yeonjun:IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER I'LL BURN THIS WHOLE HOSPITAL*angerly*

Dr.lee: we'll try our best.

Soobin hold yeonjun and made him sit on one of the chair.

As they went inside we saw bp entreating the hospital as lisa came running to us and said

Lisa:is my bestie ok?? Tell me??

Jennie:why are you all so quiet??

Kai: doctor said she is in a critical situation.*he said as more tears dropped from his eyes*

Jisoo:T-they'll save her, right?

Soobin:yes!they will, they have to.!

We all stood there as we told bp to sit on the seats.

We saw bts entering with teary eyes.

Bts:where is she?? we asked where is our sister??!!

Yeonjun:why do you car-

Soobin:They took her to the operation room. Doctor said her condition is critical.

Jk: nothing will happen to her,yeah nothing will happen to her.*he kept mumbling to himself*

______________________________________

A/n pov

Where all of them(bts,bp&txt)were sitting there hoping for the best...

One of them where looking towards the operation room while thinking.

"????'s Mind: I know nothing will happen to you y/n! You have already forgotten me, afterall we were really small back then,but I wasn't able to forget you even when I tried! Come out from the operation room so that I can tell you who I am".......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ??(ʜɪɴᴛ: ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ😉)

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛???
______________________________________

Hey guys 🙋 a/n here ✨❤️ Hope u liked it 🤠.......... Vote and comment 😉....

𝔾𝕌𝕐𝕊 𝕀 𝕁𝕌𝕊𝕋 ℕ𝕆𝕎 𝕊𝔸𝕎 𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝕀 ℝ𝔼𝔸ℂℍ𝔼𝔻 𝕋𝕆 52𝕂+ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔻 2.4𝕂+ 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼𝕊 😍😍🥺🥺❤️❤️
𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 𝕊𝔼𝔼𝕄𝔼𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼 𝔸 𝔻ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 𝕋𝕆 𝕄𝔼💜💜💜

𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝕊𝕆 𝕄𝕌ℂℍ🫂🫂💜💜💜

______________________________________

Meme timee 😙🖐🏻

Ok so that's it 😃😊

Take care 💕 and be safe 🐣💜😘

Love you all ❤️💞😘

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧Byeeeeeeee

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
14.4K 566 33
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
143K 4.4K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
51.5K 1.4K 53
Completed! :) 'D-do you think I'm a toy' "Um, nah...you're nothing." An innocent girl with a horrible past, has been seduce and forced to do things s...