The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

Von JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... Mehr

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋

2K 42 6
Von JNellB

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

When I drove passed the sign that said 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' I immediately felt this type of sadness. I wanted to take my brothers and run but, I knew they wouldn't want to because of Elena, and honestly I'm not going to run from Klaus. He can want me dead all he wants but, I'll be damned if I left him hurt the people I love.

I called Bonnie once I got back into town. She was so happy to hear from me. She told me to meet her and Stefan at the Old Witch house.They was trying to call upon Emily to help with my brothers werewolf problem. They knew that Emily liked me more than anything, so I happily agreed.

I walked inside and went down the stairs, I instantly felt Emily lingering near. Even though I cussed her out in ever language in the book, she still loved me and I loved her. Emily was always there for me when Katherine was to busy snuggling under my brothers. I appreciated her for that, she didn't have to put up with me but, she did.

Bonnie lights a candle on the floor with a match. "I'm not sure this is going to work."

"You've done a séance before, right? Contacted Emily Bennett. Maybe one of the witches might know how to help Damon." My brother said, he was really trying is best to save our brother. I wonder how far would he take this.

"Of course it will work, because I'm here." Both Bonnie and my brother turned towards me. Stefan rushed towards me and held me in his arms as tight as he could.

"I'm so happy that you're safe Anna but, why are you here? Klaus is somewhere out there and if he finds you he'll Kill you." My brother said as he still holds on to me.

"I'm not afraid of Klaus, I'm more afraid of losing you and Damon. Jenna is safe and I've come back to help, fuck Klaus. I won't go down without a fight." I let Stefan go and hugged Bonnie. "I missed you Bon Bon."

"I missed you to." She hugged me and then smiled at me after letting go. "Let's get started." She casts a spell and the candles in the room suddenly start burning. Some voices start whispering around us. She closes her eyes than opens them.

"Emily." She mumbled but, it wasn't her it was Emily. She was speaking through Bonnie but, with her own voice. "Why have you come here, Stefan?" She asked, then looks at me. "Annabella is great to see you again."

"Hi Emily, look as much as I would love to play catch-up—" I started to say.

"We need your help. We need to know if there's a spell that can heal a werewolf bite." My brother finished.

"No. Nature ensures a balance to everything." Bonnie/Emily said while looking at Stefan.

"Is that true...or are you just saying no because it's Damon?" He says.

"Perhaps it is his time to die." She said and that made my blood boil.

"No. Hell no! That's not balance. That's a bloody punishment." I said causing her to look at me.

"I'm sorry Anna, but I will not give you what you want." She said with a guilty look on her face, but then I heard it. I heard a voice, it was whispering in my ear. The one person who could save my brother was the one man I never wanted to run into again.

"So you're saying that there's an answer to give? Please, if you know something, just tell me. Help us save our brother." Stefan pleaded but then Bonnie suddenly holds her ears and screams in pain. She falls to the floor.

"Bonnie!" I shouted, then held her in my arms.

"They don't want us here. They think I'm abusing their power." She was shaking, I rubbed her arms to calm her down.

"They know something. There's an answer. They just don't want to tell us." He looked up at me worried, he was scared that we would be to late.

"I heard them say a name." She mumbled.

"I heard it to." I said as Bonnie sits up and looks at me.

"You have to leave Mystic Falls Bella, you can't go to him." She said with a scared look on her face.

"Who was it?" My brother asked.

"Klaus." Bonnie and I say simultaneously.

Stefan grabbed me and held me in his arms. He was afraid to let go. "I want you to leave now I'll talk to him, You need to run, and never stop."

"What!? No Stefan!" I removed myself from his hug. "I get it, he wants me dead. But I'll be damned if I let you walk in there and he kills you, there's no way he'll help you if I'm not there."

"And what if he kills you as soon as he lays his eyes on you Anna! I won't put you in this situation! " He said raising his voice at me. He never raise his voice at me.

"Damon is dying Stefan! We do not have the time to sit here and argue so let's go!" I hugged Bonnie goodbye then stormed out of the house with Stefan right behind me.

I hope that Klaus really do likes me, because I'm about to make a deal with the devil.

~Time Skip~

Me and Stefan went back to Ric's apartment. Katherine is sitting on the bed when we walk in.

"Hello, Kitty." I said and she got up to hug me.

"You're suppose to be long gone from here are you crazy! You're acting just like Elena." She said and smacked my arm.

"Don't compare me with her, Damon is dying I had to come back. Thanks for telling me by the way." I rolled my eyes and hit her arm back.

She looked over to Stefan, but before she says anything
She pushes us against the wall and motions for is to be quiet. Klaus and Elijah walk through the door.

Oh shit, he's going to kill me.

"Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit." She said and looked at him then back at me worried. Klaus looks at Stefan first with a smirk, when his eyes met mines it dropped. He sped over to me and wrapped his hand around my throat and lifted me off the floor.

"You have a lot of nerve to show you're face here, little witch." He gripped my neck tighter, I couldn't breathe, I tried to gasp for any type of air but I couldn't. I started to see black specs, my vision became blurry. "Now what should I do with you." He spat out.

"Please let her go! She was only trying to save her friend!" My brother pleaded and tried to walk towards me but, Katherine held him down. She couldn't even look at me.

"You're sister, Stefan. Could have ruined everything with her little stunt. If she didn't leave that prisoner, I would have lost everything! Now tell me why I shouldn't kill her." His voice was laced with venom and his face changed. He had golden eyes with black veins, I couldn't see them very well because my vision was blurry. Why does this look so familiar?

"That's enough brother, let the girl go!" Elijah pushed Klaus across the room, when I was free from his grip I fell to the floor and started coughing and thanking the lord that I could breathe again. Katherine let Stefan go and he ran to me and helped me up.

Klaus gets up and looks at his brother, than at me. "Ahh, I get it, you have a thing for her don't you? I heard from another Salvatore that you two slept together. Explain to me how was that exactly?" You could hear in his voice the jealousy. As much as Klaus wanted to kill me he knew that he couldn't. Did he really feel something towards me?

"Now is not the time for this, we need your help...for our brother." Stefan said holding on to me tight.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention, but also why would I help you when you're sister is already on my people to kill list." He stepped closer but, Stefan stands in front of me. Elijah then looks at Stefan.

"You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own." Elijah pulled me to him and kissed me. I felt safe in his arms. He pulled back and looked me in my eyes. "When this is all over, I'll take you far away from here."

"Can't do that if your in a box brother." Klaus stabs a dagger through Elijah's heart, Elijah skins starts to turn grey as he fall from my arms.

"Elijah no!!" I tried to take it out but Klaus pushes me against a wall.

"Now, what am I gonna do with you?" He smirked at me. Stefan comes and pushes him off of me. Klaus then pins Stefan to a wall Klaus and put a stake through him. My brother groans and buckles forward but, Klaus holds him up. "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead."

"KLAUS PLEASE STOP!" I started to mumble a spell but, Katherine covered my mouth.

"They are just trying to help their brother." She stated towards Klaus, while whispering in my ear telling me to hush.

"Please, the witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want." My brother grunted in pain. Klaus takes out the stake. Stefan falls on the floor. Klaus walks over to the counter and puts the stake on it, and he pours himself a glass of blood.

Katherine let's me go and I rush over to help my brother.

"Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy and useless but-"Klaus has a glass of blood in his hands and crouches down to speak to my brother. "I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterrey and wiped out an entire migrant village...A true ripper. Sound familiar?"

"I haven't been that way in a very long time." He spat out.

I see what Klaus is trying to do, he wants my brother to become the ripper. No way in hell will I let that happen.

"Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town, and of course the beautiful Annabella will join us, I could use those pretty little lips of yours." I look at him confused, raising an eyebrow. "Relax love, I'm talking about for spells....Unless."

"In your dreams hybrid." I mumbled as I roll my eyes.

"One day, little witch." He gets up and walks towards Katherine. I help my brother get up and I rub his back. "Katerina, come here." Katherine walks closer to him and he takes her arm. His face changes, his eyes are golden yellow. He bites her.

Seriously where have I seen those eyes before.

"Aah! No. No!" She screams out. He then bites his own wrist. He makes Katherine drink his blood, and suddenly her wound heals. Klaus looks at me and Stefan.

"You want your cure? There it is." He said with that sexy ass smirk. STOP BELLA HE IS THE ENEMY!

"Your blood is the cure." I mumbled looking at him then back at Stefan, we both shared a look.

"Gotta love Mother Nature." Klaus puts his hand on Stefan's shoulder then pulls me in his arms. "Now...Let us all have a good talk." He let's me go and heads to the kitchen and grabs a knife. He squeezes it tightly and blood starts pouring from his hand into a vial. Stefan looks at him then me.

"There it is. You want to save your brother? How 'bout a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for you both when we leave this town." He waves the blood in our faces. I go to reach for it but, he jerks it away.

"I'm not like that anymore." My brother said while holding my hand tightly.

"And I would rather end you right here right now." My eyes turn red. "Icaeus!" I chanted and Klaus flew back into a bookshelf. "Ascendo!" I chanted again only this time Klaus starts floating into the air. "Tenebris Lapsus!" I said loudly causing Klaus to scream in pain holding his head in the air. I then let him fall to the ground onto a table. "You want to play games! Fine let's play." Klaus then gains some strength and rush over to Stefan and plung his hand into my brothers chest.

"OH MY GOD! NO PLEASE, I'LL STOP!" Tears fall from my eyes as they change back. "Please don't take my brother from me!"

"If you ever try that again little witch, I'll kill him." He takes his hand from Stefan's chest, leaving his heart intact. "Now, Stefan I want you to join me for a drink." He throws him a blood bag along the counter. Stefan takes it. Klaus watches while drinking his glass of blood.

"Stefan no!" I took it from him. "I won't watch you use me and my brother Klaus." He grabs another bag and throws it to Stefan. My brother catches it but, I take it away. He does it again and I took it again.

"You're being childish little witch, I guess you don't care about Damon." He starts pouring the blood down the sink.

"Wait!" Stefan shouts then he looks at me."It's okay Anna."Klaus stops pouring the blood and looks at us. Stefan takes a sip from the blood bag.

"Finish it. All of it. You both do everything I say, and I'll save your brother. That's the deal." Stefan drinks all of it, and Klaus throws him another blood bag. "Again." Stefan starts to drink again. I turn away from both of them and Katherine holds me in her arms.

After a while there are four empty blood bags on the floor. Stefan is sitting on the floor still drinking . He grunts, and looks up at Klaus, I could see the pain in my brother eyes. I have no choice but, to sit and watch as he goes through this, at least he's not alone.

"You're very cooperative. It's almost as if you're enjoying it." Klaus says as he throws another blood bag on the floor next to him.

"For fuck sakes Klaus that is enough." I said and threw the blood bag back at him. He catches it and walk closer to me. "He did as you said. I did as you said now give us the cure."

He touches the side of my cheek very softly, I shiver at his touch. He pushes a piece of my hair out of my face. "Not until we make a deal. It's your choice, You both can either remain here living your life in Mystic Falls, or you're brother can embrace what he truly is. Leave town with me Annabella, and save your brother's life."

I look down at Stefan, then back up at Klaus, he went get the bag I threw and crouches down next to my brother and gives it to him. My brother snatches it and drinks vigorously. Welp no more Easter rabbits for him. I crouch down next to Stefan and rub his back. I look back up at Klaus. "We have a deal."

"That's the spirit love." He takes the vial with his blood and looks at Katherine. "Sweetheart..." He compels her. "Take this over to Damon and come right back."

"You want me to leave?" She asked as she look at me and Stefan then back at Klaus.

I quickly get up and look at her. "Katherine I swear to god."

"Yes and if I were you..." Klaus began to speak but, she takes the vial and vamp speed out the door. "I'd hurry." He sits down in a chair and smirks at us.

"She'll never take it to him." My brother looks down and whispers to himself. "She'll never take it to him."

I heard him then hugged him tight. "Yes she will, I'll make sure of that." I get up and walk over to Klaus. "Please, before we go let me say goodbye to my other brother. I give you my word I won't try to run, I'll come back." He looks at me then gets up from his seat. Next thing I know I'm pinned against a wall.

"If you're not back in the next 20 mins, I'll kill both of them and lock you away, Do you understand?" He whispered in my ear and kissed it.

"Yes." I mumbled out and he pulls away and smirks.

"Run along little witch, your time starts now." I snapped my fingers and I was standing in Damon's room.

"Oh, my god, did you just kiss him!?" I shouted as I walk over to Damon's bed. I caught him and Elena kissing. She looked at me shocked.

"Bels." He mumbled, he looked awful. He was sweating and looked extremely pale, I grabbed his hand to comfort him.

"Hey, I'm here." I kissed his forehead "Katherine is coming okay."

"Well, here I am, you got here fast Annie." She said as she walks over to us.

"I'm not your normal witch. Now give me the cure so I can help my brother." She hands me the vial and I pour the blood into his mouth and he drinks it.

"You're both still alive?" He said regaining his natural skin color.

"Well I owed you one." Kitty smirked. "Now I'm free and I'm leaving. See you real soon." And just like that she was gone.

"I wasn't going to die knowing that you we're dying. What kind of sister would I be?" I smiled and kissed his forehead. He held me tight in his arms.

"Where's Stefan?" Elena said finally speaking up.

"Are you sure you care?" I broke the hug between me and Damon and glared at her.

"I know what I did was wrong, and I want to thank you for saving Jenna. It means a lot to Jeremy and I." She walked over to me and hugged me.

"Of course, I would never let anything happen to her. You can call Ric for the address they are at but, I have to go." I broke from the hug and got up. "I'm glad your safe Dames." I kissed his forehead one last time.

"Wait, where are you going? where's Stefan?" He grabbed my arm and scanned my eyes.

"We just sacrificed everything to save you, It's a good thing you have Elena to keep you company. Good-bye, Brother." I start to walk away but, I stop in front of Elena. "I can't believe I'm saying this but, I once told a friend 'It's okay to love them both' and she did. Just make sure you have good intentions with my brothers Lena. Make a decision and make it quick or you'll lose them both." I smile at her then snapped my fingers and I was gone.

I want both of my brothers to be happy. Even though Elena is starting to show her true colors it was never hard for me to see that she loves them both. When she does finally make a choice, I'll be there to pick up the other brother and I'll always want them to be happy.

Now I must go with Klaus. I really wanted a birthday party this year with my brothers, guess wishes don't come true. I will always hate Klaus for this, and I won't stop fighting until he's dead.

And I mean that.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

163K 6.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
374K 7.1K 124
⚠️{Completed but, This Book is being Edited!!!}⚠️ We all know the story of Katherine Pierce, but do you wanna know the story of Madalina Petrova? Ma...
26.6K 685 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
127K 2.6K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...