𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂�...

By the_cyan_orchid

Shehnaaz Shah In this modern era people usually get hitched by love marriage. On the other hand we have Arran... More

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼
𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰
𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝓘𝓽
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼
𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓘 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵?
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓼 𝓣𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓑𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓰𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭
𝓣𝓲𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓪𝓽
𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓜𝓮?
𝓘𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓕𝓾𝓷
𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓪𝓻!
𝓢𝓱𝓮𝓱𝓷𝓪𝓪𝔃 𝓡𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓷 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓱
𝓞𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝔂
𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓐 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶
𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼
𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻
𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓮𝓻
𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮 𝓞𝓻 𝓝𝓸𝓽?
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂!
N-O-T-E
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝔁𝓮𝓷

𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓜𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

2.2K 257 38
By the_cyan_orchid

This chapter is of lil suspense as it have mentions of Sidharth's past that I will disclose later.

Sidharth Shah

"Deko Mr. I m clearing it in one sentence I m taken." Saying she shooed the boy away.

And here she says me why I am not possessive. She didn't give me a chance to show my this side. She always stayed a feet away from the boys. My mind stucked with her 'I m taken'.

I shook off my smile as soon as I saw her noticing me. I thought I have to bear her silent treatment like I was bearing from more than 24 hours. Stubborn girl! She didn't talk to me as she said.

"What happened? U didn't go for hiking with ur dear Faaris bhai?" Sarcasm was laced with her question.

Actually I was mocking her saying I will have fun without her when I was there in village. I was gonna do camping and hiking there in the hills of our soil. But how could I chill when my madam here was agbabula(angry) on me.

"How I can when my mam is angry with me?" I asked.

"Who? Ur Principle mam? So go to ur College to coax her. Why r u standing in front of my college gate?" She taunted.

"My college is off." I grinned. And I was there bcz I couldn't go to her house to meet her, there was choti ammi, so I couldn't be able to persuade her there.

"Why u came back before everyone comes?" She asked as I only came back from village.

"I thought someone would be in fighting mood." I stated as she was all calm and normal with me.

"Can't u answer straightly?" she was sounding worried.

"What happened? Are u OK?"

"No I m not OK. I having bad insinuations regarding u." My breath got stucked at my throat. She and her gut feelings! How she came to know?

"and u know my institutions don't go wrong anytime." I let out the breath I was holding.

I cupped her cheeks making her face me. "U r overbthinking and also over reacting. Everything is OK."

"U sure na?" She wasn't satisfied with my assurance.

"Yeah. Leave it. I want to take u somewhere." she looked at me with suspicious eyes, "where?"

"Somewhere." I replied making her frown.

"Ahh no more inquiries. Be ready at 7. Now tell me what did u do these days u didn't let me hear from u?" I leaded her to my car.

"Sidharth we did not talk only for 1 day." She rolled her eyes.

"Nah u didn't count properly." I blamed her putting my seat belt and started to drive. She gave me the whole list what she did in past 44 hours on my demand.

-----

"Sidharth tu muje bulega ki hum kaha jarahe hai?" She huffed while I was driving car.

"Cant u keep patience?" She sighed hearing me.

After reaching our destination she looked around trying to figure out why we were there.

"Isnt there going a party?" She asked while getting inside.

She looked around in amusement. In her observation she didnt notice we were in the middle of the party. She lowered her eyes and next second her face formed the emotion that I didnt want to see.

"Isnt he...A..Am..aan?" She gulped as she looked around to find some more familiar faces.

"Why u bring me here?" Her tune was stern. "Let's go."

"Shehnaaz listen." I tried to talk to her but she almost yelled, "I dont wanna listen anything." Then she ran outside.

I looked at my old high-school friends in apologising manner. I wasn't in touch with them from more than 2 years. I was about to leave behind her when Aman whose party was going on, he approached me to know what happened, actually knowing what was the reason.

"I m coming. Just a moment." I assured him that I will join the party in a moment. I quickly ran to catch her.

"Shehnaaz." She stopped as I called her name.

"What Shehnaaz?" She shouted.

"Shehnaaz behave." I hold her arms to calm down her as she was shaking in anger.

"If u r saying me to be with those people then I wont." She snapped back at me.

"Shehnaaz please." I requested.

"No, no please I want to go from here . I cant stay there for a moment." She pleaded thinking I will say yes.

"Shehnaaz tapadh kayegi abhi. U r the most mature one right. Why are u behaving like a kid? " I tried to console her.

" Bcz I m one. But I cant stay between those people." She was adamant on her decision.

"Shehnaaz they are my friends and u say this na we should make our life path with taking our friends beside us, kaha kis modh par kiski jarorat padhe ye kisiko pata nahi huta." I tried to reason.

"Ha ye mera manna hai. But life doesn't need such friends who sent u behind bars, making ur whole life a joke." She yelled frustratedly, rubbing her face vigorously.

"That was past Shehnaaz. And when I moved on from that phase so why I cant forgive them also when they already forgave me without my asking." I looked down.

"Oh please u go with being kind. I m not any great person like u. I cant forgive them. " Her admant voice suddenly turned into helpless tune. "I seriously cant. I know u moved on  but I cant forget that how much u suffered. Tu jab bhi kisise bath kartha hai teri koshish humesha yahi huti hai hai ki koyi tere past ko na tule, tu kisise nazre milakar baat nahi kartha ajtak. Hell I cant knowing ur dream got shattered bcz of them. U know for me how much dreams matter. Mein apne sapne tootne k bare me soch tak nahi sakthi tujpe kiya biti hungi jab tere sare kwaab toot kar bikar gaye hunge." The tears swimming inside her eyes were dropping from them.

I replayed that days in my mind and my eyes automatically got closed to stop the tears from shedding.

"I m the witness Sidharth. Mene deka tha, sirf mene, tuje toot the huye." She looked way to hide her tears.

I bit my lips, then sighed knowing she was only thinking for me, not from my point of view.

"Galti jyada meri thina. meri life ko majak mene banaya thana. Mene bhi toh kisiki zindegi ko kel banaya thana. Like I do it unintentionally they all did it. Sagar was the one and only child of his widow mother, I made him distracted from his goal, I made his mother's only hope go in a wrong path. U r seeing only my dreams, my life. What about them? They also suffered. Cant u forgive them for me?"

I made her turn to face me. The emotions, the love I was seeking in her eyes from a long time I found it that moment.

"Tu itna acha kio hai?" She bend her head a side to look at me.

"Aisehi." I chuckled at her question and answered.

The next moment she took me in for a surprise as she placed her lips on me. I took a second to realize what was happening bcz rain was pouring over us at that correct moment.

I was shocked at her boldness as I was only accustomed with her fierceness and shyness. I never thought I was gonna get a kiss again as I took the chance the first time and Allah knew when I was getting it next time. It didnt cross my mind that not only me she could also took the step.

I kissed her back, open-mouthed, her  soft-lipped kissing. At first I knew she was feelimg a lil nervous. Then I put my hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair in a reassuring way. While rain was making us cold the warmth of her lips was making me feel hot.

As we pulled away many thoughts were going on. Pulling the feeling of my heart aside for some moments I took the opportunity to tease her a lil, I wasnt going for long.

"Jacket lao?" I aksed as she was a fan of Aashiqui 2 movie. I thought she would scold me for this, but as she was in a mood to surprise me today, so she laughed a loud. I too joined her.

"So should we join the party?" I quickly asked as I knew she understood what I kept in my mind before coming here.

"Umm, but." Did she changed her mind?

"What but?" I plead through my eyes to say yes.

"We are drenched totally." Then only I was realizing she was right. But I didnt want to lose the chance to meet her with my frnds.

"No problem. We will see it what to do, only after we get inside." I dragged her inside, we moved in a corner, then I called Amaan.

"U two have got dreanched from head to toe." Amaan commented loudly seeing our condition.

"Baarish me bigne se yahi huta hai." I said not liking the way he said.

"Ok bro but kahi aise jagha kadhe hutena jaha baarish ki bonde tumhe touch na kare." He hanged his hands in the air as he came qith a reply.

"Aman!" Pari, according to Aman, she was his to-be wife. "Bas karo tum. Jao Sidharth ko apne kuch kapre do cahnge karne k liye. And I guess u r Shehnaaz, u come with me, I m arranging a dress for u. Otherwise u two will catch cold."

Pari took Shehnoo with her, and I got stucked with Amaan. After getting changed I joined the party with Aman. Aman and Pari were going to bond in a nikah in some days. His mother threw this party to introduce Pari to everyone and it was an arranged marriage.

"So Shehnaaz gives u permission to talk with us?" Abrar, one of my frnd aksed me. They all knew Shehnoo from before.

"Dediya hunga. U guys know he was saying if Shehnaaz wasn't going to stay in the party then he also couldn't. I dont understand kon apni cousin ko itna mantha hai?" Aman shook his head.

"Agar cousin teri biwi hu toh tuje uskihi sunni padhthi hai." As soon as the biwi word left my mouth everyone in my frnd circle exclaimed in surprise, "What?!"

"U did nikah. And u didnt let us know." One of them gasped.

"It was really private." I replied.

"Sala u could say to me when I called u to invite and I was ranting over how  my Ammi forcefully took my consent for the nikah. I dont want to nikah this early. Also I m not settled yet yaar." Aman whined.

"Allah said u to marry first." I smiled hearing the voice. I turned to see her coming with Pari. She stood beside me after joining us." Tumhara settle huna toh woh kudh dek lega." She pointed up. "This is His rule. Marry someone after getting settle is society's rule. U should be thankful that your mother is making it easy to follow Allah's rule. people nowadays dont get the chance to ensue it."

It was the way she rules my heart. I had been a doubt in my mind that I wasn't settle before nikah she removed it in one go.

------

New book, New idea, New concept.

Go and check it and do response plz💕

And to this chapter also.

~Fari❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 115K 112
This is the story of a multi millainare who is extremely ruthless doesn't love anybody except his mom and sister ... Nothing and nobody matters to hi...
55.5K 6.2K 28
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
131K 12.4K 38
COUSIN LOVE STORY ONE IS INTROVERT, ARROGANT, RUDE,ROUGH AND TOUGH AND ANOTHER ONE IS CAREFREE,SWEET,FULL OF DREAM THEY BOTH HAS ONLY SIMILARITY T...
76.2K 3.7K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...