FOREVER YOURS

By Pokefangirl13

Our hero Ash just completed his Alola journey. His mom suggested him to attend the Galar high for higher edu... More

CAST
Chapter 1: The Crush
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: The Ultimate battles
Chapter 4: A Date!?
Chapter 5: The Group Project
Chapter 6: Caught one!
Chapter 7: The Presentation
Chapter 8: The Beach
Chapter 9: Friendly Battles
Chapter 10: This feeling I feel is......
Chapter 11: The Amour Night
Chapter 12: Performing for you!
Chapter 13: Girl's Night out!
Chapter 14: Ash and Miette's Date! (Spoiler alert!: Gone wrong)
Chapter 15: The New Friends!
Chapter 16: Battles and Love
Chapter 17: None other than Ikarishipping!
Chapter 18: Be My Valentine
Chapter 19: I will never leave your side.
Chapter 20: The Grand Pokemon Tournament!
Chapter 21: Battling, and More Battling! (Ash vs Barry)
Chapter 22: Round Two (Ash vs Brock)
Chapter 23: Round Three (Ash vs Paul)
Author's note
Chapter 24: Tag Battles (Ash, Gary vs Alain, Iris)
Chapter 25: Round Five: Double Battles! (Ash vs Calem)
Chapter 26: Rival
Chapter 28: Day 1 in Alola: Meeting Everyone Once again!!
Chapter 29: Day 2 in Alola: Flaming hot battles! (Ash vs Kiawe) (May vs Lana)
Chapter 30: Day 3 in Alola: Ultra Guardians on A False Duty!
Chapter 32: Day 4 in Alola: Catching Mincinno Neatly!
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Day 5 in Alola: An Alolan Festival! (Ash and Serena's Second Date!)
Chapter 34: Day 6 in Alola: Going Mantine-Surfing!
Chapter 35: Day 7 in Alola: Bye Bye Alola!
Chapter 36: The Mean Trainer, Hadeon
Chapter 37: World Coronation Tournament
Pokemon Special Edition 1
Chapter 38: Meeting Sonia!
Chapter 39: A Dynamaxing Battle!
Chapter 40: Battling all the way!
Chapter 41: The Blue Burnt Ribbon
Chapter 42: Under The Darkness
Chapter 43: Fashion Fashionista!
Pokemon Special Edition 2
Chapter 44: Seeking Serena for Cheering!
Chapter 45: Because I love you!
Chapter 46: Finding the lost eggs!
Chapter 47: Dancing with Fire!
Chapter 48: Ready for Revenge
Chapter 49: Under the Darkness: Who's that?
Chapter 50: Under the darkness: Flash of Team Flare!
Chapter 51: Under the Darkness: Mess
Chapter 52: Under the darkness: Reveal of the Flare!

Chapter 27: Alola Everyone!

846 19 16
By Pokefangirl13

(The gang was in the Student hangout area, hanging out with each other. Calem and Alain were battling each other while, Ash, Gary and Sawyer were training with their pokemon. The girls were practicing their performances except two girls Misty and Iris who were also having a battle. Brock and Cilan just hung around spectating the battles.)

Ash: Great Job, Infernape!!

Gary: You are getting better and better, Arcanine.

Arcanine: Woof!!

(But suddenly, they hear the speakers vibrate, and they hear the principal's voice.)

Principal: Hello and very Good afternoon to all my fellow students! I am here to announce that we will going for a trip across the Alola region. We would be able to see all the alolan types of pokemon and enjoy the tropical land of Alola! There will be no fees charged. The trip will be on 14th April. Please be present in the school auditorium at 6.00am sharp. Enjoy your day!!

Shauna: Ooh! A trip to Alola? I can't resist!

Serena: Yep, My pokemon and I really need a break.. and Alola is the best place to go.

Gary: Man, I can't wait to see all the regional variants there..

Misty: Yep, I have been there before... I can't wait to go there and lay down on the Alolan beach..

Ash: I can't wait to see all my friends and my pokemon again..

Bonnie: You have pokemon there too?

Ash: Yep. 

Bonnie: Great,  Can I see them when we reach there?

Ash: Sure!

Brock: I can't wait to see and propose to all the beautiful nurse joys there!!

(Everyone sweat dropped except croagunk who came out of his pokeball and hit him with poison jab. He falls down numb and croagunk pulling him away.)

Misty: Great Job, croagunk!

Croagunk: Crooakk!

(He salutes. After few hours later, Everyone heads to the cafeteria for the dinner. They start discussing about their trip to Alola and what would they do there. After a while, they head to their dorms.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Night before the trip)

(We are now in Ash's Dorm, He is packing his bag in a hurry.)

Ash: Should have packed this earlier, ugh!

(The can of pokemon food falls down from his hand. He bent down and picked it up and crammed it in his bag. He starts looking around if he has forgotten anything.)

Ash: What else? What else?

(But the Pikachu comes in the room proudly holding his two bottles of ketchup. He jumps on the bed and shoves the two bottles of ketchup into his trainer's bag.)

Ash: Pikachu, no!!!

(Pikachu looks at him, confused.)

Ash: You can't have two bottles of ketchup, I am taking one out!

(Ash proceeds to take one of the red ketchup bottle out.)

Pikachu: Pika Pika Pikachupi Pika!! (Put it back!! You know I love Ketchup!)

Ash: I seriously need to put you on diet, you are getting fatter and fatter day by day.

Pikachu: Pika chu chu? (Are you putting it back or not?)

Ash: I am not putting it back.

Pikachu: Chu. (Fine.)

(Not knowing what was coming for him next, Ash puts the ketchup bottle away on a high shelf. Pikachu charges up his electricity and shoots at him. Ash ends up covered in soot from head to toe.)

Pikachu: Pikaaaachuuuuuu!

Ash: Aaaahhh!

Ash: Fine.

Pikachu: Pika Pika!! (Thank you very much!)

(Ash shoves the remaining ketchup bottle in his bag.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Now we are at Serena's. She was almost done with packing her stuff as her pokemon were helping her with it. Braixen was helping her bringing all the pokemon food and Pancham bringing small stuff like her hat. Instead of holding it, he was wearing it on top of his head and tried to show it off. But Sylveon, with the help of her pink and white feelers took it off from his head.)

Pancham: Pan Pan! (Give it back! Its mine!)

Sylveon: Syl slyveon! (Nope.)

(Sylveon proceeds to put the hat in the suitcase.)

(Pancham tries to take it back from her. He manages to get one side of the hat. They start pulling on each end of the straw hat.)

Serena: All done!

(She said as she looked towards her pokemon. But instead, she saw her two pokemon playing Tug of War with her beloved straw hat.)

Braixen: Braixen Braix. (This guys will never change, would they?) *Shrugs*

Serena: Stop it!

(They ignore her and continue to pull their most desired item.)

Sylveon: Syl Syl. (I won't give it back.)

Pancham: Pan Pan cham! (Give it back! Its mine!)

(Serena, annoyed at them, took away the hat from Sylveon's feelers and Pancham's hand and placed it back in her bag. Realizing it, They hang their head in apology.)

Serena: Let's go to bed!

(They head to bed.)

(The day of the trip)

Time:  4.30 am

*Ash's Dorm*

(Still sleeping in his cozy bed, Ash had forgotten about the trip. Pikachu was awake, shaking its trainer awake gently. Fortunately, after a while, Ash finally woke up.)

Ash: Wha- What's wrong Pikachu? Why are you up so early?

(Ash said as he rubbed his eyes, still sleepy.)

Pikachu: Pikachu chu pi! (Don't tell me you forgot about the trip today..)

(Ash's face covers with a shocked expression.)

Ash: Oh yeah, the trip!!

(He jumps out of his bed and rushes towards the bathroom. He comes out dressed in his Alolan outfit (A/N: Except his Z-ring.)  )

Pikachu: Pika Pika!! 

Ash: Hehe, Thanks Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pika.

Ash: Let's go wake Gary up!

(He exits his room and turned right where Gary's room was. He knocked on the door gently. Hearing no answer, He open the door. He looked around his messy room. Clothes lying everywhere and messy pizza box on his table like a typical messy Boy's room. No sign of Gary.)

Ash: Maybe, he already woke up...

(He shrugged and got downstairs and saw  Gary sitting down in one of dining table chair and eating a sandwich.  Ash looked onto the other side, where the huge balcony was located, where all his and Gary's pokemon stayed. All the pokemon were awake, enjoying their food. Ash went to the kitchen and got himself a bowl of cereal. He starts eating his cereal.)

Gary: You done?

Ash: Yeah.

(He said as he placed his bowl in the kitchen sink. They both get their bags and leave for the airport.)

*Serena's Dorm*

(Unlike the two boy bestfriends, These two girl best friends were running late. They were already awake and rushing towards their bathrooms.)

Serena: Aww man! I could not sleep due to the excitement yesterday and now this!

(She said as she dumped her dirty clothes in the laundry basket. She got into a new outfit.)

Serena: As Alola is tropical island, this outfit will be pefect!

Skitty: Meeooww!

(A/N: Ignore the cute togedemaru in the above picture. Happy Reading! See ya :) )

(The dress was a pale yellow crop top which she had tied at the bottom and a blue silky ribbon above her heart. It had a floral pattern on it with a dark green shorts. She paired it with Red and black shoes with little bit of yellow on them. She also wore a red beanie.)

Serena: You like it, guys?

Skitty: Nyaahh!! (Its awesome!)

Braixen: Braix! (Cute!)

Sylveon: Eon! ( I agree!)

Pancham: Pan pan cham! (We all love it!)

Serena: Thanks guys, but we gotta hurry.

(She said as she looked at her phone to check time. She saw it was 5.20 am.)

Serena: Let's go wake up Dawn!

(She exited the bathroom and went to Dawn's room. She could hear her gentle snores from behind her door. She opened the door gently and went inside her room. She stood near to the bluenette's bed and shook her gently.)

Serena: Dawn, wake up! We are late for the flight!!!

(Her efforts were still in vain. She came closer to the bluenette's face and screamed in her ear.)

Serena: DAWN, WAKE UP!?

(The bluenette jolts awake.)

Serena: Good thing, you are awake!

Dawn: You scared me to death!

Serena: Anyways, we are late for the flight, So get dressed quickly!

Dawn: What? we are late?

Serena: Yes.

(She nods her head.)

Dawn: How many minutes are remaining?

Serena: Uhmm.

(She checks her phone, It was 5.36 am.)

Serena: 24 minutes to go.

Dawn: Oh no!!

(The blue haired teen rushed to the bathroom. After a very long time, She gets out of the bathroom and sees that Serena is not in her room.)

Dawn: Serena?

Serena: I am downstairs!

(She hears Serena's muffled voice and goes down and sees Serena making a toast.)

Serena: There, eat up.

(She hands the toasted piece of toast to her. Dawn willingly accepts and starts eating it.)

Dawn: Get it done quick, we are already late!

Serena: I am trying!

(The bread is finally done toasting, she grabs it and shoves it into her mouth.)

Serena: Cwome onn, lwets gwab our bwags!

Dawn: You know, you just look like Ash right  now.

(Serena shoots a glare at her unfazed, the smirking Dawn leaves the kitchen to go grab her bags. Serena does the same and both head downstairs.)

Serena: Let's head out!

Dawn: Yes.

(As they went to open the door, Serena thought that she forgot something.)

Serena: Wait, I think we are forgetting something....Oh I know, the pokepuffs!

Dawn: Go get them quick!

(Serena rushes inside and grabs the basket of pokepuffs from the counters.)

Serena: Got it!

Dawn: Good, now lets leave.

(They reach the auditorium just in time.)

*Timeskip*

(Our gang will be  in Alola in few minutes. They were already buckled up in their seats.)

Serena: I can't wait to see Alola!

Dawn: Yes, me too!

Ash: I know you guys will really love it!

Pilot: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have finally landed in Alola,  I request you all to check your surroundings for your belongings and then leave. Please don't rush due to other people's safety. Hope you had a  great flight at Pidgeot Airlines. Thanks.

Gary: Yes, we have finally landed in Alola!!!

(Everyone grabs their belongings and leave the plane. They also grab their luggage from the conveyor belts. They had just exited the airport and were enjoying the cool breeze of Alola. The Alolan flying types flew over their heads, singing their names. Different types of pokemon are running around them.)

May: This is so cool! 

Drew: Is that an Alolan dugtrio?

(Meanwhile, Ash saw a too familiar person and rushed towards him. Others also rushed behind him.)

Serena: Ash, wait!

(A/N: Cliffhanger!!! Can you guys guess who the too familiar person will be? Please comment and also vote. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. See ya :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
403K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...