Love Triangle [ End ]

Bởi Yizhan_World

Wang Yibo is a famous actor who gets involved in a romantic scandal with his co-star Luhan and makes him have... Xem Thêm

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chapter 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chap 8
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
End

Chap 9

3K 186 20
Bởi Yizhan_World

As usual this short Chap but more Conflict will happen.

Happy Reading....

Heavy rain soaked Wang Yibo's body under thousands of raindrops that fell on the earth, his tears disappeared along with the water flowing in the pores of his skin, Wang Yibo's crying were even swallowed by the heavy rain.

Zhan left Wang Yibo after a big fight that broke out in their house, initially because of a small fight due to a misunderstanding but now the fight has become a disaster.

Flashback earlier...

Luhan and Zhan sat in the living room to just entertain themselves and unwind because they were tired all day long, Anson was fast asleep. 

Yibo was taking a shower upstairs so there were only the two wives in the living room.

"Your stomach is getting bigger, Luhan, do you still feel crampy?"

"No Zhan ge, hmm Zhan he can you help me up"

"Where are you going?"

"Go to my room, I just want to sleep"

"Okay, let me help you"

"Zhan ge... can Yibo sleep with me tonight??
Since I lived here Yibo has never slept with me"

Luhan put on a welding look
As if asking for mercy, Zhan reluctantly nodded his head in agreement.

"Now go to your room, I will
told Yibo to come down and accompany you"

Xiao Zhan helped Luhan up from the seat carefully, and he carried Luhan up to the room.

"Ahh.. it hurts Zhan ge"

"What's wrong??
What are you doing?? What hurts??"

"Why did you push me Zhan ge??"

"Huh?? What push Luhan??
Don't telling lie Luhan"

"If Zhan ge doesn't want to help me Hiks.. don't try to harm me... Hiks
Did Zhan ge be jealous if I'm carrying Yibo's child huh ?"

Zhan looked at Luhan wondering what Luhan meant at this time, even though Zhan had been very careful to carry Luhan to the room and now Yibo's young wife was crying so hard.

"Luhan.. Zhan?? Honey what is this?"  Yibo came down from upstairs and found his two wives were arguing.

"Hiks..... Yibo, Zhan ge.. Zhan ge was going hurt me... Hiks " Luhan hugged
Yibo tightly.

"Luhan what other drama are you playing huh??" 
Xiao Zhan tried hold back his anger.

"Honey explain now! What are you trying to do?? Too bad I trust you so much, but why did you go this far?

"What should I explain??
Why are you accusing me like that Yibo??"

"Zhan ge pushed me earlier Yibo, and I almost fell down"

"LUHAN!

"XIAO ZHAN DON'T SHOUT THAT TO LUHAN!!"

"what ?? What did you say earlier Yibo  ?? XIAO??
you called my family surname???"

Jedeeeeeeer

Lightning flashed across the tense night sky within the Wang family home, Zhan's heart shattered into pieces. 

The sweet young man's tears began to fall.

"Zhanzhan.. I....I"
Yibo really went too far this time.

"En..enough Yibo, Ah...FUCK,
I don't want to cry sob but this is really painful.  I think this is the end of it all"

"Zhan.. I... sorry... honey"

"Don't ever regret this asshole, and you Luhan, I hope you are happy now that you can have Yibo completely"

Zhan climbed the stairs at a brisk pace, he rushed to his room to pack his clothes. 

He was ready to leave the house that was like hell.

Yibo hugged Zhan to stop what Zhan was doing. 
Really now he feels very guilty, what is he said earlier just because of a momentary emotion.

"Let me go Yibo! let me go...
I hate you bastard"

"Zhanzhan.. Zhanzhan.. Honey don't leave me, I beg you, I was wrong honey "

Yibo panicked and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Too late, Mr. Wang, my decision has been made. Let's separate Yibo."

Then Xiao Zhan took the divorce documents he kept on the nightstand and threw them in Yibo's face.

"Noo...Don't do this honey"

Yibo kept holding his wife's arm to keep Xiao Zhannya from leaving.

"Let go! Let me go Mr. Wang"

Zhan grabbed his cell phone lying on the nightstand and calling someone.

*Calling Yixing Ge*

'Yes, bunny what's wrong ?  Bunny?"

'Hiks, Yixing ge....Hiks can you pick me and Anson....Hiks now?

'Bunny wait there, I'll be there soon'

The call was cut off after Zhan's brief conversation called Yixing, and Yibo kept begging Zhan not to leave him.

"You've already hurt my heart Yibo,
I hope you're happy with Luhan"

"Honey... you're my life dear, Zhanzhan don't leave me"

Yibo howled and cried like a child.  Then Xiao Zhan took the file that he had thrown at Yibo earlier.

"This is Yibo's divorce papers, I can finally leave this to you too"

Zhan came out of the room and stomped on Yibo's grip hard, he quickly ran to Anson's room and woke his little angel.

"Hiks...Anson Baby, wake up son.
We have to get out of here.... Hiks "

"Mom?? What's wrong???" 

Anson who woke up surprised to see his mother.

"Come on baby let's go.... Hiks"

"ZhanZhan... OPEN THE DOOR !
OPEN THE DOOOOOR NOOOOOOW "

"Mom, what's wrong with dad?"  Anson was horrified to hear a loud crash from outside his room.

"Hiks... let's get your stuff baby
We..... we're going dear "

He got up from the bed and took the things he needed, Zhan had packed all of the child's clothes.

"Zhan dear! Don't be like this, I'm so sorry"

Zhan opened the door of Anson's room, he took the little hand of the child who currently looks worried, actually what happened was what the nine year old boy had in mind.

"Aahhh ZhanZhan... honey don't
leave me, Zhanzhan."

Yibo prostrating at the feet of Zhan and Anson, he begging for forgiveness for what he did it earlier.

"I've been too disappointed in you
Yibo, I'm still strong if you yell, but you mentioned my surname that
means I'm no longer your wife Wang Zhan!"

Zhan hastened his steps out of the house, he had time to look at Luhan who is currently crying out of fear, he didn't expect the situation to go this far.

"You've managed to get rid of me Luhan, from now on enjoy what you're trying to make yours."

Zhan walked away leaving Luhan who was currently shaking violently.

Yibo chased Zhan who was already in front of the house, he kept shouting Zhan's and Anson's names.

Yixing had parked his car in front of the gate of the mansion, he was waiting in front of the car under the shade of a white umbrella.

Zhan ran towards the car that had been parked, his and Anson's bodies were drenched in the rain.

Yixing was very surprised to see Zhan's condition, he immediately took Zhan's umbrella and carried Anson to get into the car.

"ZHANZHAN... ANSON!!
ZHANZHAN COMEBACK HONEY! 
DON'T LEAVE ME!  COMEBACK MY ZHANZHAN"

Yibo huddled under the pouring rain watching his wife leave with a man he didn't know, he was really sad.

Yibo is crying under the rush rain without thinking if the earth and sky are laughing at him right now, the story of his household turns out to be sadder than the drama he often plays.

Yixing's apartment

Yixing served Zhan hot tea and a glass of milk for Anson, Zhan was still sobbing non-stop, Anson looked at his mother sadly.

They are already wrapped in a warm blanket, Anson is in the arms His mother, who was currently shivering, held back tightness.

Yixing rubbed Zhan's cheek which he kept on wet those clear and holy tears,

Yixing also feels the pain that is experienced Zhan.

"Anson fall asleep, I will bcarry him to bed"

Yixing picked up Anson's body to move him to his room after which he returned to the lounge to accompany Zhan.

"Thank you Yixing ge Hiks, I don't know where to go... Hiks"

"Calm down bunny, do you need me to hug?

Zhan nodded, Yixing immediately
draw closer to Zhan, he carrying Zhan's trembling body into his arms, Zhan sobbed again.

"Yixing ge.. hiks.. ahh why did it have to end like this... Hiks"

"My heart hurts so much Yixing ge hiks"

"Hiks, I feel like I just want to die,Hiks.. My household...Hiks, is destroyed now...Hiks"

"Ahhh this hurts so bad"

Yixing stroked Zhan's soft mane, wishing he could give strength to this young man he loved so much.

Yixing didn't say much and let Zhan scream until he was relieved.

"Bunny I didn't know your husband was a famous actor"

"Ex-husband.. ge Ex-husband !
I've given him the divorce papers"

"Calm yourself bunny, remember you still have me and Anson. You know bunny I'll never waste you like your asshole husband did"

Hearing Yixing's words made Xiao Zhan's heart feel at ease. 

Zhan still feels comfortable hugging Yixing's body somehow the feeling right now is just pain without any happiness at all, whether it hurts because of Luhan's treatment, or because Yibo's words really he doesn't know how he feels right now.

Note :
Dun Forget To Save My New FF
" Love Doesn't Need Reason "
🥰🥰 hopefully you'll Enjoying
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Original Story By : Eina1005
Trans By : Yizhan_World
[ 03.07.21 ]

To Be Continue
🌟 And comments it's needed..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.6K 704 13
Xiao zhan is in love with his best friend Wang yibo.. who is six years younger than him, they'd been friends since childhood, Yibo was a clingy baby...
266K 16K 27
Story of the two life love, fate brought them together again, but will Lan Zhan and Wei Ying able to recognize each-other in a new life? Doctor Xiao...
17.2K 1K 29
MATURE RATING!! Wang yibo, 25, Xiao zhan, 23, Wang yibo was a incredibly Wealthy Businessman, and had horrible anger issues and would take it out on...
4.9K 349 15
Xiao zhan and Yibo were young lovers before, they separated because of some petty quarrel, that led to their break up, Xiao zhan disappeared, for fiv...