Sista's Love

By suchikutty

The four Arora sisters life stories plus love stories too... More

First Love
NEW BEGINNING OF FRIENDSHIP

Character Intro

475 21 10
By suchikutty

Hello Friends!!! Now I starts to write a story with my some favorite pairs but the same time I was writing a Abhigya story also. I hope you all will support me. Please, forgive me if you find any spelling  and grammar mistakes.

**********CHARACTER INTRO******************

Aditya : He is  maintains his father's business and he is an chairman of Hooda's colleges.

Neil : He is an actor and he love his brother more than everyone. His Parents are died in an accident.

Shivaay : He have an job on Kapoor's company, He hate his life because of some reasons.  But he tries to show them his talent but they all are always flopped.

Manik : He is an youngest brother of Aditya and he had a thought about life is only for enjoyment, So he don't care about anything..

Zoya : She is an eldest sister in her family and she is an professor in college. She refuses marriage because of her family status is not good now. 

Avni : She is the second one in her family. She loved Ali in her past but he only used her for to show his friends, he can do any girl to made love on him. This matter only known her mother and Zoya in her family. So, they are not talk with her to normal, She always feel for her mistake.

Anika : She is the third one in her family and she went more interviews but she did any of one mistake in that company then they are not select her.

Nandini : She is last one in her family and she is studying in college. She is always behaves like child.

Madhav Arora & Sarala Arora : They are parents of this four girls and they are middle class family. Madhav search a good person for his first daughter without knowing his family.

Raman Khanna & Ishita Khanna : Raman is a brother of Neil and he will do anything for his brother. He married Ishita but her brother ruins more girls life and he found that. He told that to her but she never trust his words then she divorced him for her brother.

Ali : He is an brother of  Ishita and he hates more his bro-in-law and his brother. Because his thought they are ruins his sister life.

**********************************************************

Ok guys! I'll update next part soon. I hope you all are will like this story....

************************THANK YOU***************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
112K 900 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
98.5K 4.1K 49
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
72.2K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...