Love Beyond Words.

By FlorK2D

Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect oppor... More

πŸ’–Chapter 1πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 2 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 3 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 4 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 5 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 6 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 7 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 8 πŸ’–
Interlude.
πŸ’– Chapter 9 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 10πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 11 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 12 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 13 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 14πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 15 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 16 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 17 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 18 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 19 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 21 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 22 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 23πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 24 (Last) πŸ’–
New Story Alert.
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story
New Story

πŸ’– Chapter 20 πŸ’–

7K 486 43
By FlorK2D

No proof read.

Arnav, Akash, Payal and Khushi sat in their restaurant waiting for the main characters of their meeting here today.

Arnav and Akash's eyes fell on a familiar figure limping happily instructing the workers.

Even though they never said anything, both were proud of Anjali for picking herself up and making good use of her talent in finance and management but were also reluctant to get close to her even when their wives were pushing them to patch up with her.

The sound of heels hitting the marble floor broken their reverie.

After a few seconds Sheetal rushed up to them, hugged Payal who hugged her back.

"Bhabhi when did you and chasmish here arrive. " Sheetal asked enthusiastically making all of them giggle except Akash who fixed his glasses and glared at Sheetal.

"We just arrived..... We had to cut our honeymoon short because something important came up which needs our attention and some explanations. " Payal voiced out in a serious tone.

Sheetal looked at them confused and was about to speak but Aman entered and he halted seeing Sheetal who looked away and he moved up to Akash and hugged him and Payal.

There was a minute silence which was broken by Khushi.

"Aman....... We know you and Sheetal are dating but can you explain why your mother came here to book an order for your engagement in two weeks with another woman. " Khushi asked sternly and Aman looked shocked and Sheetal gasped and her eyes started to shimmer with tears.

Aman felt hurt seeing his love's tears but he quickly shook it off and put on an emotionless face and replied.

"Because it's true...... Am getting engaged in two weeks to my mother's friend's daughter. "

Sheetal stumbled hearing this but Payal held on to her on time before she fell down.

Everyone looked at Aman in anger and Akash marched up to him and held him by his collar.

"How dare you cheat my sister........ You are like family and you cheat us like this. " Akash yelled attracting all the workers including Anjali's attention.

Aman pushed him off him and straightened his shirt as he threw a disgusted look at a crying Sheetal which broke her heart.

"She is not as innocent as you all think she is..... She is till a fraud and doesn't deserve your love and mine...... I hate you Sheetal. " Aman yelled out with tears as they all looked at him dumbfounded. "I heard everything...... I fucking heard it all. " He cried out.

Flashback.

Aman couldn't get his eyes off how gorgeous Sheetal looked in her saree.

And seeing how happy Akash was marrying Payal made him eager to marry Sheetal and make her his forever.

So he planned on finally introducing her to his mother because he was sure Sheetal was the one for him.

He looked around but couldn't find Sheetal and asked Hari Prakash who said she saw her in the garden.

He moved closer and saw Sheetal talking to someone and it was her mother but he halted in shocking hearing Sheetal's words to her mother.

"You would do anything to trap ASR and leave that common employee....... He won't give you the luxurious life you and I deserve...... Your father has divorced me and is now doing everything to win his ex wife back and he has refused to finance me....... Please listen to me and leave that pauper and set your aim higher. " Preeta begged and Sheetal nodded.

"Okay maa..... You are right and don't worry....... Aman is just a time pass for me. " Sheetal said and Aman who couldn't handle it anymore left quietly in tears.

He cried his heart out and wiped his tears composing himself and walked back into the mansion straight to his mother.

"Maa..... Remember your friend Nandini." Aman said and his mother nodded..... Am ready to marry her daughter....... And please make the arrangement as soon as possible. "

Aman's mother was on cloud nine hearing that finally his son was ready to settle down and that to to her friend's daughter.

Flashback ends.

Everyone was shocked and anger especially Khushi who stood up from her chair and up to Aman and slapped him twice.

"If only you had stayed a little longer or moved closer you would have found out the truth and not reacted impulsively to a half conversation....... You would have also seen that I was standing closer to them. " Khushi yelled out shocking and confusing Aman.

Flashback.

Khushi was looking at the design's Sheetal has designed for Arnav.

She wanted to surprise him with a sherwani and asked Sheetal to design it.

They were looking through the designs when Sheetal's name was called.

They turned and she widened her eyes seeing her mother marching up to her.

Preeta glared at Khushi and marched up to Sheetal.

"Your father told me you are dating a common employee when ASR is there." Preeta said and eyed Khushi up and down.

"You would do anything to trap ASR and leave that employee....... He won't give you the luxurious life you and I deserve..... Please listen to me and leave that pauper. " Pretta begged and Sheetal nodded.

"Okay maa..... You are right and don't worry....... Aman is just a time pass for me. " Sheetal said and Preeta smiled but the next moment a loud slap was heard and Preeta fell on the floor holding her cheek.

"That was what the old Sheetal would have said but not this Sheetal....... I love Aman and he is more than any man in this world...... He is kind, honest and understanding and most importantly he will never hurt me but love forever........ Now leave from here and never show me your face or else I would have you arrested for abusing me all my life. " Sheetal yelled and Preeta run out of there scared knowing her daughter meant everything she said.

Khushi hugged her and consoled Sheetal who was crying hurt about what her mother had suggested her to do.

Sheetal then begged Khushi not to disclose it to anyone.

Flashback ends.

Everyone was shocked hearing this especially Aman was felt sick to his stomach remembering the abusive words he hauled at Sheetal moments ago.

If only he had stayed longer, if only he had moved closer than all of this wouldn't have happened.

"So that was why you have been rude and avoiding me all this days........ Thank you Mr Mathur and congratulations on your engagement and wedding. " Sheetal said and Aman bowed his head in shame and disgust for himself.

Sheetal was about to leave when Khushi cried out loud.

Arnav rushed and held her as she held her belly and screamed again.

"My love are you okay. " Arnav asked frantically and Khushi shook her head no and yelled again.

"Bhai...... I think bhabhi is in labour. " Sheetal said and everyone looked at her shocked.

"It's not possible. ....... Am due in a week and also my water hasn't broken....... Ahhhhhhhhhh. " Khushi screamed out.

Arnav carried her to his SUV and placed her inside as Sheetal and Payal sat beside her and Arnav took the wheel with Akash beside him.

Akash called the hospital to get ready for Khushi.

Khushi kept on screaming as her contractions hit even more closer.

Arnav drove like a maniac breaking every road regulations existing.

They arrived to find Khushi's doctor and multiple doctors and nurses waiting for them at the entrance.

Khushi was placed into a wheelchair and wheeled into the operation theatre leaving a worried family behind.

All this while they we all oblivious of a fellow following them to the hospital.

"You disgraced and humiliated me for her...... Now see how I would make you two cry....... My revenge against the two of you starts today." The person said with an evil smirk looking at Arnav pacing back and forth on the corridor of the OP.

Four hours later.

The door opened and out ce the doctor who smiled at them.

They all rushed up to him and immediately started bombarding him to questions.

"Mrs Raizada is alright and congratulations Mr Raizada...... You are a father of a bouncing baby boy and girl...... The girl is a little underweight but healthy........ We will take her soon for more thorough check up soon but she is healthy." He announced and Arnav jumped and hugged Akash who was closer to him.

He then broke the high and turned to the doctor.

"Doctor....... How is my Khushi? " Arnav asked.

"Your wife is fine but exhausted...... Apparently her water broke last night and she thought it was urine but doesn't worry she is now fine...... She has been shifted to private room. 10...... You can go and see her now. " He said and Arnav rushed towards the ward as Akash thanked the doctor and followed Arnav with Sheetal and Aman following.

Arnav entered the room and Khushi opened her eyes and smiled at him.

Arnav moved closer and kissed her forehead and Khushi pointed to the bassinet where their twins were peacefully sleeping.

"They are so precious and fragile. " Khushi whispered and Arnav nodded holding Khushi's hand as they looked at the babies.

Akash and the others entered and congratulated them and they all gushed at the babies.

A nurse entered breaking their reverie and said she had to take the baby for check up which made Khushi panic but Arnav told her what the doctor said and she relaxed.

The nurse took the girl and walked out of there looking at her.

" Am sorry but I need the money for my family. " She said and walked towards the parking lot.

Anjali couldn't contain her happiness when Payal called to say she was an aunt.

She had followed then jait to be sure and immediately left to the baby shop closer to the hospital and bought gifts for the babies.

She parked her car and was about to get out when she saw Lavanya pacing back and forth making Anjali suspicious of her so she sneaked behind her and saw a nurse coming with a baby in a pink cover.

"Am sorry ma'am....... She had twins and I couldn't take all of them but only the girl........ Please transfer the rest of the money into my account....... I need to leave soon or else ASR will kill me when he finds out I stole one of his babies for you. " The nurse said and Anjali gasped in shock as the baby was handed to Lavanya who smirked looking at the baby.

She turned to leave but halted seeing a fuming Anjali in front of her.

Anjali snatched the baby from her and slapped her and yelled out to security who immediately arrived.

The baby started crying and Anjali rocked her to calm her down.

"Detain the two of them...... They stole my brother's baby. " Anjali yelled out and the security immediately detained Lavanya and the nurse.

"Leave..... " Lavanya yelled "ASR and Khushi has to pay for what they did to me....... Your brother destroyed my career and he has to all of this because of Khushi......... They have to pay. "

Lavanya pushed the security with all her strength and pushed Anjali who held the baby.

She fell and her head hit the floor and she lost consciousness as her head started bleeding.

Khushi was looking at her son when she felt a chill down her spine which didn't go unnoticed by all.

"Baby...... Are you okay? " Arnav asked and she nodded.

The doctor entered and smiled at the couple but frown not finding one of the babies.

"Where is the girl? " He asked all of the looked at him shocked.

"The nuser center to take her for a check up. " Khushi replied and the doctor immediately knew the baby had been kidnapped.

"Oh my God........ " The doctor exclaimed and turned to the nurse with him. " Cold blue........ Alert cold blue immediately. " The doctor yelled out.

"What the hell is going on? " Arnav yelled at the doctor.

"Mr Raizada that nurse kidnapped you daughter because I didn't send any nurse her. "

The doctor replied shocking everyone. Arnav was about to bounce on him when the nurse who left entered with a crying baby.

Arnav immediately rushed up to her and took the baby away from her.

"How did you find her? " The doctor asked her as he took the baby away from Arnav and examined her.

"The nurse was paid by a woman to kidnap her but a limping woman happened to save the baby but she is badly injured and the woman and the nurse has been detained by the security..... The police is on their way here. " The nurse replied and everyone immediately knew it was Anjali which saved the baby.

The doctor then declared the baby was alright and Arnav ordered Aman to have their security there immediately.

The worry on the faces of Arnav and Akash didn't go unnoticed by their respective wives.

"Arnav....... Bhai please go and see her........ " Khushi said and Arnav and Akash nodded.

They both moved out of the room and towards Anjali's room and found her awake with blooded bandage on her head. Anjali looked up seeing her brothers looking at her with teared up eyes.

She immediately started crying seeing them rushed up to her and the both hugged her on both sides.

She was shocked and happy feeling the after so long and reciprocated as the trio cried out.

To be continued.

The story is ending soon.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.
Xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 7.7K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...
35.2K 1K 4
Based on the Sheetal track. Khushi took a step when Arnav blamed her for the DNA report. How did Khushi make Arnav & family realize their mistake?
425K 21.5K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...
69.8K 2.8K 11
Khushi feels betrayed when Arnav agrees to send her back to Laxminagar at Anjali's insistence. What changes this incident brings in their lives, is t...