Age gap| Vol 3

By BriannaK1800

The grass is not always greener on the other side... More

Chapter 1🧡
Chapter 2🧡
Chapter 3🧡
Chapter 4🧡
Chapter 5🧡
Chapter 6🧡
Chapter 7🧡
Chapter 8🧡
Chapter 9🧡
Chaptet 10🧡
Chapter 11🧡
Chapter 12🧡
Chapter 13🧡
Chapter 14🧡
Chapter 15🧡
Chapter 16🧡
Chapter 17🧡
Chapter 18🧡
Chapter 19🧡
Chapter 20🧡
Chapter 21🧡
Chapter 22🧡
Chapter 23🧡
Chapter 24🧡
Chapter 25🧡
Chapter 27🧡
Chapter 28🧡
Chapter 29🧡
Chapter 30🧡

Chapter 26🧡

1.9K 105 371
By BriannaK1800

"Y'all gone sit in here and talk this shit out, Von don't start that begging shit" Von mom said closing the door leaving us in here by our self

After he just shot Ole girl like nothing he stopped over here. And basically begged me to come in so his mom could talk to us.

She just told us the best person to talk to right now is each other, I don't think she know for the past month any time we talked it turned into a argument.

"Why you um, get the abortion?" Von finally asked

"I just felt like it wasn't time for a baby, you being gone almost every weekend and me doing hair full time. Plus it's already hard enough taking care of 3 kids"

"I would've stopped once you hit yo 2nd trimester, and you could've stopped doing hair until you was ready. You know I would've made sure you was good"

"It's not just that Von, when you have a baby you got to be mentally prepared too"

"You wasn't feeling like yo self or something?"

"Not really, i just was being super hard on myself and stressed out all the time"

"Why was you being hard on yo self?"

"I just felt I wasn't doing enough for everybody, like you and kids deserved better. And I know if I had another baby I was going to have to go through postpartum and I truly do not wanna go through that a 3rd time"

"You went through that? Why you ain't say nothing Jayla"

"Most women after they have babies go through it and because I ain't want yall to feel bad and baby me. Plus I had 2 newborns that needed my full attention, I just thugged it out"

"Ma, Don't do that it only make it worse. I know you don't want people to make it seem like you weak or something, but I ain't Finna sit up hea and judge you. You can talk to me, I might not make you feel better but I swear I'll try"

"You was already dealing with a lot too, I didn't wanna worry you no more"

"Jay, all you gotta do is talk to me that'll make it better just don't leave me hanging"

"Von why should I comfortable telling you shit when I know you gone throw it back in my face when we get into it or you gone go tell the next bitch"

He just looked at me confused

"Don't look dumb. When I had the miscarriage you went and told Ole girl, You always throwing the twins situation in my face, And now you lil girl friend posting and shit about the abortion. Like what the fuck Von"

"I don't be meaning in as I'm talking about you or Tryna bully you, it just be making me mad and I be needing somebody to tell that shit too"

"You literally have 0 respect for me Von, everything that you've told me that was personal. I never told anybody not even when we get into it. And whats yo excuse for always bringing up the twins situation"

"Me and you both know I hate you being with anybody else but me"

"Then how come you can"

"Cause you just let me go dont say shit try to stop me. That shit be hurting my feelings like damn she just letting me go that easy I guess she really don't care about me"

"Because Von I'm not about to chase you, if you don't want me that's cool. No matter how hard I try can't force you to wanna be with me"

"Understandable" he said shaking his head

"But why you want another baby so bad? Dont you got enough"

"I made a promise to myself that we was gone have 5 kids together"

"Why"

"Ion know, I just feel like once we have kids all our relationship problems will go away and we'll be forever good"

"Why can't we be good without 5 kids"

"I mean we could we just gotta work on some stuff"

"What you think we need to work on?"

"commenting I feel like we should start doing like random check ups on each other, starting conversations with one another, and if one of us feeling any type of way we could come talk. And it don't just have to be for bad stuff we could always talk about the good stuff too"

I just shook my head

I lowkey wanted to pull out a piece of paper and start taking notes

"What you feel like we needa work on"

"Like you said communication but loyalty and spending more time with each other"

"We do be spending time together"

"Von you know Damn well the only time we really spend time together is when we fucking, other than that we be working, sleep, or with the kids"

"What you wanna do to spend more time together"

"Just like going out to eat, go out of town not even for a long time just for like a weekend, and when we ain't got the kids we could just stay in the house chill and talk"

He just shook his head

"So we on the same page?"

"Yeah I think we both understood each other"

"Well good, I'm tired so see ya buddy"

"Wait" he said hugging me

"Boy you doing to much"

"This dont mean we back together??"

"Hell nah, if I even wanna be with you Ima have to ease my way back into it"

"Ight Ima respect yo decision"

"Mhm let me know if you still getting the kids in the morning"

"I am Ima text you, love you"

Even though I don't wanna get back together with Von any time soon, I'm happy we were actually able to talk and get a understanding of one another. I know why he want another baby so bad and he know why I got the abortion.

If we do get back together I hope we can really work on the things we said we needed to.

I got home fedand put the twins to sleep, got in the shower and laid down. I was scrolling through Showtime when Durk texted he was outside.

I didn't invite him over nor did he ask to come over, I looked out my window seeing his truck parked in the driveway.

"Yes?" I said opening the door

"You ain't gone let a Nigga in"

I moved to the side letting him in then closing and locking the door.

" why you over here?"

"You said the twins been getting up at night so Ima just stay the night with you"

"Excuse me? What if I already had a Nigga up here"

"Well he was gone have to get the fuck out" he said taking his shoes off and laying in my bed

"Well If you came over to fuck you might as well leave now, cause I ain't even onnat tonight"

"Me neither, ion know why you and Von think I'm just coming over here to fuck"

"Durk move yo fucking hand"

"That ain't my hand"

I turned around and he just started smiling

"See Durk I'm not about to play with you"

"just let me lay right hea, yo body warm"

"Durk"

"I'm not even Tryna do nothing, I'm tired anyway"

"You try some shit I'm beating yo ass and you getting out"

"Ight Cool"

The rest of the night went by smoove, We watched a movie talked for a lil then went to sleep. Anytime the twins started crying he went in there to check on them.

At around 9am, Von texted letting me know he was outside. I had to do hair today so he was getting the kids until I was finished or if he wanted them to stay they were going to spend the night.

"I see Durk here" he said grabbing the car seats

"Good morning to you too"

"But you good, you need something?"

"Nah I'm straight"

"Text me when you finished ight"

"Okay"

"Love you"

I just gave a slight smile before closing the door. If I say I love you back, he gone take it too far.

I finished getting dressed then waited for Durk to get ready so we could leave together.

"You to thick to be wearing these tight ass shorts" Durk said walking in the living room

"Why you worried about me, you not my daddy"

"But you was calling me it"

"Boy stop lying to yo self, I was calling you Durk"

"Nah had yo ass screaming Durkio"

"Dude shut up" I said laughing

"But for real, I'll see you later"

"You staying another night?"

"I'm leaving my stuff here so yeah"

"Ight well I'll see you later"

He grabbed me by throat and kissed me

Slow yo role bud-

Fast foward about 6 hours later, I was finished on my third head when Nyla started calling me back to back.

"Hel..."

"BITCH WHERE ARE YOUUUU" Nyla yelled as soon as I answered

"I'm at the shop why wassup?"

"So I just picked up the kids"

"Omg, why?"

"Von ass got arrested"

"Stop fucking playing"

"Deadass"

"Why he ain't call me" I said grabbing my keys

"Cause they looking for you too"

"No the fuck they not"

"They Tryna get you for party to a crime"

" i aint plan for shorty to get shot"

"Jayla listen to me, Leave the shop and don't go home come to my house or durks or Tariq. They are looking for yo ass"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...