Promise

By ohsnapitskimchi

In a freezing cold winter day, Promise never thought that she would end up having her car tire pop right outs... More

Chapter 1: Option 1 or Option 2
Chapter 2: Cold Blooded Killers
Chapter 3: Hell's Gate
Chapter 4: Forgiven or not Forgiven
Chapter 5: Real?
Chapter 6: Too Late?
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8: Advice
Chapter 9: Confession Pt. 1
Chapter 10: Confession Pt 2
Chapter 11: Barney
Chapter 12:Strength
Chapter 13: The Blind Side
Chapter 14: My Promise
Chapter 15: Visitor
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Nearly Here
Chapter 18: Headaches and Pains
Chapter 19: Flashlight
Chapter 20: Rain
Epilogue
New Story Coming Soon!
Authors note
New Story!!

A/N

28.5K 379 31
By ohsnapitskimchi

Hey guys, unfortunately this isn't an update! i know I should get grounded for not updating soon. But I have an excuse!

My grandfather had just passed away, and so right now everything is hectic. My family and I are leaving Canada, to fly over to Vietnam for his funeral. And so right now, in my mind is just about being there for my family. Especially for my mom. I know that I am going to be over there for about half a month or maybe a full month I don't know the full details yet.

I feel bad that I should've at least annouced this to you guys earlier but with all the packing and skyping that is going on,  just had time to tell you guys that I am leaving the country tomorrow. that's all I had to annouce to you all and will try my best to update when I have the time too.

Love you all and I hope you all have an amazing day!

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
17.9K 970 33
Right from the beginning, I was the unfortunate one. I had to sacrifice my needs because of destiny. I endured a lot and almost lost who means the mo...
151K 4.1K 32
A rejected werewolf choose not to seek for revenge but to move on. Now he has his own family,a lovely human wife and three wonderful children. But wh...
9.2M 264K 36
I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the...