don't wanna cry | sooso

By httpsoojin

~ i wish the time moves slower when everything feels better. More

0
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

6

208 9 2
By httpsoojin

Soeun's POV

Me and Isa are now in the ice cream parlor near the mall we went. We just strolled around and she bought some things for herself.

Now im eating the ice cream she bought for me.

"You said earlier that you want to say something?" Isa asked as she eat hers. Oh yeah i totally forgot about that.

"Ahm im actually saving money so i can enroll for the next school year." she gasped and her eyes widened.

I realized that im missing out so much already ever since me and Soojin broke up. I lost the will to study and all. Now she's back and there's the squad and Isa who always make me remember that they're always here by my side. That's why now im thankfully gaining courage to fix my life starting with studying again.

The job that Soojinie gave us will be a very big help and is also one of the the reasons i was convinced to study again. Like what Soojin said, i can take care of myself more and my health won't be at risk anymore since i'll only work in the afternoon.

"Oh my god really?? im happy for you" Isa said as she excitedly hugged me.

"You're doing the right thing Soeun-ah, im always here okay?" she patted my back. I nodded and smiled at her.

"Thank you for everything Isa, i appreciate it so much, really."

"Anything for you bitch, anyways let's stop this drama already we're at a ice cream parlor for fucks sake" i just laughed a bit on what she said.

"What do you think about Soojin and Jimin's potential stalker, that's really scary" Isa said.

"Yeah really, it's making me worry, i mean what's with them, how did they know that Soojin and Jimin are already dating?"

"The picture is them kissing, of course they'll have that idea." Isa said. Omg she's right im so stupid.

"Yeah yeah but why would they follow them in the first place, then took a pic and sent it to Zoa, how did they got her number?" i said and Isa just shrug. We became silent for awhile, i can't help but to think about the stalker...

Maybe someone is trying to ruin their image or wants them apart. It may be the stalker likes either Jimin or Soojin and wants one of them to be theirs. If the stalker really like one of them or worse is obsessed, well i can think of one person but i can't be sure enough. They have the power to do so but i feel like at a time like this, its impossible ugh i don't really wanna think about it.

(im using "they" to address the stalker and Soeun's suspected stalker for awhile coz i don't wanna reveal gender yet)

We decided to go home now since we got 2 hrs left to prepare for work and we still need to eat lunch.

Timeskip

It's Sunday afternoon and the squad except Soojin who have work decided to hangout in the restaurant. Soeun is with Isa since the other's consider her as a part of them now and their actually on a day off.

They just finished eating and Soeun excused herself for awhile to go to the bathroom.

Isa heared Jihan beside her giggling.

"Isa unnie, look" Jihan said as she showed Isa her phone, it was a video of Soeun back in highschool, goofing around annoying the hell out of Jimin who looks so done.

The very first thing Isa noticed was her eyes.

"Woah she looks so different here, i mean not really, just look at her eyes, this is not the Soeun i met."

"What do you mean unnie?"

"You didn't noticed how her eyes changed? well, i met Soeun as a cold girl who would barely talk but luckily as time goes by she became comfortable with me but not like this though. She would smile and laugh at me to the point she would tear up but her eyes, it's completely different." Isa said making the others looked at her and she just gave them a sad smile.

"Yeah i miss the old Soeun unnie so much, the bubbly and clingy unnie who's not afraid to embarass herself just to make us laugh whenever some of us are sad or having a bad day, ah how i miss that" Zoa said as she watch the video.

"We can say that her and Soojin unnie's break up really made a big impact and also her parents disowning her made it worse." Jiyoon said and the other's nodded.

"She lost us too, and the only thing that we can do is be with her and make her happy again" Jimin said and the other's nodded.

"Yeah but i think that the only time she'll be completely happy is when Soojin is back on her arms" Isa said on her mind of course she did not said it out loud coz she respect Jimin amd Soojin's relationship. But she thinks that it is the only way that can make Soeun smile again like she used to.

"Actually im happy that she's planning to go back studying--- wait am i supposed to say this?" Isa's eyes widened and just on time Soeun came back completely clueless.

"Dude is it true? you'll go back to studying?" Jimin asked that made Soeun confused, she looked at Isa who just showed her a peace sign.

"Im sorry i didn't mean to tell them---" Soeun cutted her off.

"It's fine im planning to tell them today actually." she patted her roomate's back.

"Yeah Jimin-ah im saving to enroll next school year." Soeun said that earned a smile from her friends.

"Unnie im happy for you~"

"Happy for you unnie, goodluck!"

"Hey im glad you chose to study again!"

That's what her friends said and she just slightly smiled at them.

"Just remember we're just here to support you always, Soeun" Jimin said.

"Thank you so much guys."

"Do you think the stalker is still following you guys?" Jiyoon asked to Jimin.

"I don't really know, i don't see anything but who knows that's why im still careful on everything i do especially when im with Soojin, we barely go out now since Soojin is very scared, well i can't blame her you know" Jimin said and sigh.

"How about you guys, anything suspicious happening? Zoa, does anyone still sending you pics?" Jimin asked, the maknae shook her head.

"No unnie, that was the first and last."

"Maybe the sender just wanna reveal your relationship?" Jiyoon asked.

"Okay but who the fuck are they to reveal our relationship? why would they--- ugh thinking of it makes me frustrated." the others just looked at her in pity.

"I hope it won't go any worse and that picture would be the last oh my god they're such a creepy piece of shit fuck them" Jihan said that made everyone surprised because they barely hear Jihan swear.

Jimin's phone lit up, someone messaged her, she quickly opened it and it made her stand up in fear that made everyone startled.

"FUCK" someone just sent her a message saying "is this your lovely girlfriend's workplace? can't wait to go to her and take her away from you" followed by a picture of Soojin's building. She afraid but mad at the same time. She immediately called her girlfriend.

"Yah what happened?" Jiyoon asked.

"S-someone sent me a message saying that she'll get Soojin away from me and the sender is also infront of the freaking building--- WHY ISN'T SHE PICKING UP?" Jimin shouted out of frustration.

"Hey hey let's go to her okay? I'll drive you." Jiyoon said and Jimin nodded. They immediately left leaving the other dumbfounded but worried at the same time.

Jiyoon is now driving and Jimin is still contacting her girlfriend and on her third attempt Soojin finally picked up.

"Babe, where are you? are you okay? what are you doing?" Jimin worriedly asked.

"Yeah babe im fine i just finished a shoot, why do you sound in panic, is everything okay??" Soojin answered that made Jimin sigh in relief.

"I'll tell you later just please stay there and don't go anywhere, make sure someone is with you don't let youself be left alone okay? im on my way there with Jiyoon, she's the one driving." Jimin said.

"Okay okay, tell Jiyoon to becareful driving, ill wait for you here." Soojin said and they ended the call.

"Do you think it will be okay if i won't tell her that someone is trying to get her? i mean she'll worry so much if i do so" Jimin asked Jiyoon.

"Nah, for me it's better to tell her Min, you're not always together, she should be aware that she's in danger so she'll be more careful, just assure her that you'll protect her, like ask her to call you rightaway whenever she feels odd or she feels that something bad will happen, things like that." Jiyoon said, Jimin just nodded and think.

They arrived and Jimin ran immediately on where Soojin is. Once she saw her she hugged her tight like there's no tomorrow. The confused Soojin just hugged her back.

"Babe, what happened?" Jimin showed her phone to Soojin and told her what happened. Jimin saw how Soojin became pale so she hugged her again tight.

"Im here for you okay? i love you" Jimin said in between their hugs while Soojin is just silent, she expected her to react like this already and she completely understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 621 23
I'm so tired. Of the disrespect. Of the ignorance. All I want is a true friendship. Is it too much to ask for? Start: 17 Dec 17 End: 01 May 20
1K 25 7
💫THESE ARE ALL ONLY NAMES 💫 Want to try getting back into writing, might help me ease the mind and release stress. Nothing much just writing my day...
65.2K 4.2K 36
Sometimes love deserve a second chance ❤️
24.8K 1.9K 42
❝my thoughts keep getting tangled up inside my head.❞