The Other Yeager? {Discontinu...

By _klarissa_shy_girl_

Let's just say that Y/n is Eren and Zeke's sister. of course Zeke is older than the two. Y/n has the ability... More

Ch. 1
Ch 2
Ch-3
Ch- 4
Ch 5
Ch- 6
Ch- 7
Ch-8
Ch- 9
A/N

Introduction

338 7 0
By _klarissa_shy_girl_

So welcome to my Attack on Titan fan fiction. Y/n is meant to be what you would look like in the anime. So if your skin is really dark imagine that. If its really light, imagine that. If your Asian, American, African American, you can read this and enjoy. I'm sure to use guidelines to showcase that I still care about my readers.

Y/n: Your name.
S/t: Skin tone
H/t: Hair type
F/c: Fav. color

You can have all of the details in Ch.1. It's coming right after this. I don't want to rush with my chapters like I did with my other books. I'll be following the story line. I've seen season 1 three times so I know exactly how it goes now.

You can turn into a titan at will and you live with Dot Pixis. Get ready ladies and gentle men. You'll have some relationships and heart brakes. Enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 422 12
Fem reader x Levi Ackerman Y/n has been part of the Scouts for a few years now and has made friends with the new recruits (Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and t...
746K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
7.5K 300 15
DISCONTINUED!!!!!!! "𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬" "𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔....�...
3.4K 59 39
Greta Jaeger was born in the Shiganshina District into a loving family consisting of her father, mother, and older brother, Eren. Her childhood frien...