Tainted

由 starizarr

Sequel to innocent. Time had passed but their minds had remained on one another. Capri does her best to live... 更多

The shop
Business
Photographs
A treat
Café con leche
Hotel suite
Business meeting
Suspicious
Inseparable
Love
Favorite
Congratulations
Secrets
Cheater
Graveyard
Giulia
Supply room
Problem
A new man
His wife
Kingdom
Coincidence
Bullet wounds
Capo Di Sorrento
Trust
The plan
Siblings
Alive
Restrained
The ocean
Shame
Yacht
Gone
La fine

Sebastian

3.7K 75 5
由 starizarr

Mateo eyed the young man in front of him, he was begging and pleading for his life.

He could be no older than twenty one and here he was on the brink of death from so much blood that he had lost.

He was badly beaten, one eye shut and half of his face swollen.

But no broken bones, they had wanted him to arrive back to Italy, safe enough to pass on the message.

"Don, I have no involvement in this I swe-

Mateo put a hand up as he closed his eyes and sighed.

"I believe you just tell me what they said".

The man named Chucky fumbled with his words before Mateo snapped his fingers to straighten him out.

"They said to blame your father for this, that they were just taking back what was rightfully theirs".

Mateo's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, turning his head slightly to connect eyes with an equally perplexed Tony.

His father?

Tony went for the door first, stepping out as Mateo trailed behind him.

They faced one another, garnering a few more steps to avoid being heard.

"What the fuck did your father do"?

"Good fucking question".

*

Capri spoke to Axel on the phone, catching up with all new adventures he had gone on.

Axel had moved to the United States, exact location being California where he had decided that blondes wouldn't be his only conquest.

"So tell me about you, what's been going on"?

"I actually have a date tonight, he's coming over and I wanna fuck".

Axel gasped through the phone as he drilled her with questions of how the mystery man physically looked.

"Alright well I want all the gritty details, hopefully he can fuck you as good or better than Mat-

"Hush please, I have to go now, bye"!

Capri quickly ended the call, not giving him enough time to respond.

He always enjoyed mentioning him every time she'd inform him of a new upcoming sexcaped.

Perhaps because she had confessed it had never been as good as it was with him.

A loud knock resounded, causing her to jump in place before quickly examining herself in the mirror.

She had reached the front door, eyeing the figure behind the peep hole before opening the door to reveal a well dressed Sebastian standing there with a bouquet of flowers and a paper bag.

"You look beautiful". He gaped.

Capri smiled, stepping to the side to signal his entrance before taking the flowers from his hands.

She had released her brunette locks, usually having them gathered in a messy bun.

Tonight was different though, a special occasion she hoped would give her a happy ending.

She wore a red tube top, complementing it with a black mini skirt that contrasted with her bronze tan skin.

Capri had dressed for what she was in need for, a good fuck.

"Beautiful home".

"Thank you".

She walked off into the kitchen, placing the flowers into a small vase of water before heading back into the living room with a wine bottle, two glasses and two plates.

She found Sebastian getting comfortable as he placed the food he had hauled along with him onto the coffee table.

"Smells delicious".

"I cooked the Paella myself".

He looked over at her with a cocky grin, one she chuckled at before placing the bottle on the table, accompanied with the rest of the utensils.

"You smell wonderful Capri, I can't wait to see what the night will bring us". He playfully joked.

She watched him distribute the food, lifting her gaze to his facial features that she quietly admired, Sebastian was very handsome, she couldn't deny it.

He had blonde hair that Capri imagined running her fingers through and a body she could glide her nails on.

Sebastian was wearing an untucked black dress shirt with dark blue jeans, he had opted for a casual look.

Scooting closer, Capri lifted her hand to run her fingers through his silky hair, gliding it down his neck leisurely as their eyes connected.

She smiled when he stopped to look over at her, a plate in his hand that was held mid air as his gaze roamed her body before returning to her face.

"Would you like to fuck me, Sebastian"?

He nodded slowly.

"Very much so".

Capri wasn't very hungry, she had had a light snack prior to his arrival and she hoped he had eaten something as well.

At the moment she was craving something else.

She reached for the plate in his hand, depositing it back on the table before slowly leaning forward.

His eyes trailed down her facial features, lingering a bit too long on her plump lips.

Filthy thoughts now filled his brain, imagining her in every position her body could bend in, his desire was taking over.

Sebastian snuggled into the couch, looking up at the beauty before him as her hair fell forward, covering her lust filled expression.

His hand reached for her, placing a few strands behind her ear before pulling her into him to connect their lips, she tasted like strawberries.

Capri moaned into his mouth as she felt Sebastian grip her ass with both hands, lifting her up to position her directly over his now throbbing member.

A small gasp escaped her lips as they passionately kissed, tongues dancing with one another as they panted in between.

"Touch me Sebastian, please". She whispered in a plea.

Quickly complying, he pulled down her top, her breasts spilling out before he eagerly devoured both.

Her skin felt silky, delicate and soft yet firm in his hold, he couldn't wait to fuck her.

"Capri, fuck, you feel so good".

She moaned loudly as she felt his mouth wrap around her light brown nubs, sucking and pulling as he ravished away.

"I need you inside me, now".

Sebastian didn't think twice, standing in a rush to quickly yank at his clothing, he watched her mimicking actions.

Capri was bare before his eyes, looking more delectable than ever, her body was of a goddess and Sebastian couldn't wait to serve her.

He signaled her to near him, a command she happily obliged to.

Turning her around, her back faced his front as his hands roamed her body, inhaling her scent before nuzzling his nose into her hair.

Sebastian moved her thick locks to the side, giving him the space to place kisses into the crook of her neck as his tongue darted out to lick the skin of her shoulder all the way up to her ear, Capri shivered.

This was what she wanted, this was how she wanted it, Sebastian wasn't going anywhere for a long time, she wouldn't allow it.

"Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you Capri". He whispered into her ear as his left hand danced around her navel.

"Please Sebastian, please fuck me". She begged, her breathing ragged as she anticipated his next move.

Before she could add another word, Sebastian pushed her forward harshly, her hands landing on the head of the couch as she held on for dear life.

He smacked her ass violently before getting on his knees.

Confusion ran through her, the odd feeling flushing her body until the sensation took over.

His tongue darted out, tracing the tip of her clit all the way to her puckered forbidden hole.

She shuttered, remembering the last time this was done to her.

Sebastian licked away as if he had been starved his whole life, ravishing her pussy furiously.

"Sebastian oh god, that feels so fucking good".

Capri was a panting mess, a begging expression etched on her face as the assault continued.

Sebastian halted his vicious assault, leaving a brief emptiness within her before replacing it with two thick fingers.

Capri gasped at the intrusion, taking in slow breaths as her body adjusted to the new warmth.

He was going painfully slow, fascinated with her drenched pussy before he swiftly stood up and yanked her head back by her hair.

"Suck".

Capri gaped at his fingers, they were glistening in her juices.

She latched on, sucking harshly to ensure its cleanliness.

"Such a good puta". He whispered, grabbing onto her waist before pulling her into him as he buried himself in between her needy pussy.

Capri's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Sebastian fucked her into oblivion, palming and slapping the silky skin on her ass as he thrusted into her repeatedly.

"You feel better than I could have ever imagined".

This blonde boyish twenty nine year old was not what Capri expected, she thought he'd fuck her good enough to not complain but this was something she had only seen in her dreams ever since Mateo had left her life.

They stayed in each other's embrace, Sebastian gripping her waist as he connected her back to his front.

He grabbed her jaw forcefully, slamming their lips together as his hand traveled past her navel before reaching the most sensitive part of her body, quickly rubbing away as her orgasm started to build up.

"Sebastian". She breathed out.

"Yea baby"?

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, please".

He chuckled into her ear before quickening his pace, feeling his own release start to build up as their sex became animalistic.

Their blaring moans took over, skin slapping as their released neared.

"I wanna cum together, please".

"Anything for you, mi amor".

He pinched, rubbed and pulled at her clit, never slowing down as he felt her shake, her orgasm finally taking over.

"Oh my god Sebastian, don't stop, I'm cumming, I'm cumming"!

Capri screamed at full volume, the orgasm ripping through her body as Sebastian's own release erupted.

They rode it out together, making sure to enjoy every drop of ecstasy that came with.

"I think we can eat now".

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2M 48.6K 46
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄❞ - 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 • ✓ needs to be re-written
25.6K 767 71
This is the sequel to Mafia's Innocent Angel. You need to read it so you have more of an understanding of this book. Writer- I wasn't going to put...
15.6K 349 41
This is a Sequel an ad on to the mafia's innocent angel and of course junior the crowned mafia prince. If you have read the first two you would know...
11.6K 48 44
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, abuse and will move fast. "Stop rolling your eyes" "Or what?" I put the cigar...