๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By _sugacoat_

"I know my boundaries, but I might have to break them for you." ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ”บ ใ€Ž In a world... More

โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ Authors Note โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ 2 โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿน โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿบ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿป โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿผ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿฝ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿพ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿฟ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๏ฟผโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

8.2K 316 140
By _sugacoat_

Y'all enjoying my new book cover? 😏 I hope you enjoy my new blue theme!! Don't forget to vote <3 (that changed again)

ONE MORE THING! Please understand the way I'm portraying these characters. They've both been cheated on and betrayed by someone they thought they'd be with forever. Think about it, they're looking for something to get that off their mind. Therefore they came together as a distraction. Don't forget Jimin was basically drunk.
OK ENJOY <3
~

~

"I'm sorry?" I sat up from the bed with furrowed eyebrows. He began to laugh at my facial expression, making me even more confused.

"I'm kidding. I think the alcohol is talking." his smile faded into a yawn.

"Oh, ok... Well, you get some sleep. See you tomorrow morning." I paused, watching him curl up in the blankets around him.

"Goodnight." I got up from the bed and closed the door behind me.

I walked to my room and entered the bathroom. I turned the nozzle of the shower, water now running out, splashing on the ground.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧

I got out of the shower and headed to my room for clothes. I grabbed a fresh set of beige silk pajamas. My favorite to sleep in. I slipped into them, throwing my towel back into the bathroom.

Before going to bed I decided to get a glass of water. I walked out into the open kitchen, Sooyun's snores sounding in the back.

It was about 3 A.M. Luckily we had about a week off, hopefully, that's enough time to at least clear a few things up. We can't spilt because of this.. can we?

I grabbed a glass from one of the cabinets, filling it with ice cubes. I filled the rest of the glass up with fresh water.

I walked back into my room with the glass in my hand. I set it on the nightstand that sat next to my bed, switching the glass out with my phone.

I began to scroll through my missed messages. I first responded to Namjoon and Hobi, telling them that I'm ok and so is Jimin.

I then looked at Valentina's message, not caring enough to respond. Backing out of her messages, I tapped Misun's name.

My eyes widened, Jimin had responded to her. I scrolled up, reading what Misun had texted.

"Why are you and Jimin at a club dancing on each other!?"

"Why would you do this to me!?"

"I thought I could trust you Sunhi."

"He's been cheating on me with you!"

I scoffed after reading only a few of her messages, she sounded like a child after they don't get what they want. I exited our conversation and looked for the last message I had received from a random number, or so I thought.

For some reason, I wasn't able to find it anymore. I could've sworn I had another message. I guess I miss saw something. I shrugged my shoulders and sat my phone face down on the small table.

I rolled over onto my side and pulled the covers over myself. Sleep alas.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧

I slowly began to open my eyes, sunlight beaming through the blinds. I sat up from the bed, stretching my arms. My head began to pound, the drinks slowly catching up to me.

I rubbed my forehead and stepped out of bed, making my way to the kitchen for coffee. Walking out of the room, I saw Sooyun, who still snoring on the couch. It was a bit early in the morning but late enough for the sun to wake me up.

I walked into the kitchen while rubbing my eyes. When regaining my focus, someone was already there.

Then it hit me. I completely forgot about last night.

Jimin was leaning against one of the counters, a glass of water sitting next to him. Both of his elbows propped on the countertop, his hands running through his hair. I don't think he's noticed me yet.

I cleared my throat so he'd notice my presence. He looked up at me for a second before returning to his blank stare at the floor.

"Morning..." I murmured. He didn't look at me, I continued to walk into the kitchen to fix my coffee.

"Shit," he whispered. I turned my head to the side, hearing him very clearly.

"Good morning." he began to turn around to face me. He looked worried. He picked up the glass of water that sat next to him and drank what was left.

"You alright?" I asked a bit concerned. I began to fill my mug up with the hot coffee I had brewed.

"Yeah, what exactly did I do last night...?" he looked at me with a worried look. Does he really not remember anything? Ouch...

"Uh well-" I tried to think of the best way to put it.

"We kissed, didn't we? And I slept here because I was drunk." he bluntly said, he kinda looked angry now.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that.." I mumbled. He shook his head.

"Sunhi I'm sorry about that, I hope I didn't cross the line. But if I'm being honest, I don't regret anything." his frown turned into a small smirk, making me flustered. I hid that by taking a sip of the hot liquid I held in my hands.

"I'm blaming it on the drinks. I barely know you. I don't know what was going through my head." I bluntly responded. I don't need to be doing this.

"I sure know what was going through mine. Don't be embarrassed, we were just having fun." he winked at me, I rolled my eyes in return.

"Right, fun. Fun only."'I stated.

"I have an idea." his eyes lit up with a smile.

"And what would that be?" I asked with one brow raised. I set the coffee down on the counter behind me then turned to face him again.

"Since we all have a week off, why don't we get to know each other during that time? I mean you were pretty fun last night, I'm sure we'd be great 'friends' after all." he air quoted the friends part. He's gone mad.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the idea. To our surprise, Sooyun walked into the kitchen with us. She raised her brows at the sight of Jimin.

"What are you doing here?" her voice was a bit raspy from just waking up.

"I slept here," he responded with a smirk, making her jaw drop.

"No, no! Not like that! He was drunk so I let him stay in the extra room you were meant to stay in." I corrected the misunderstanding. She mouthed the word 'oh' before standing next to me.

"Well anyways, good morning to the both of you. I heard your all's conversation by the way. I say go for it. But bring me along, I can't miss out on the fun." she crossed her arms like a child.

"Then it's settled?" Jimin asked with a smile.

"Sure," I responded. He immediately pulled out his phone and began typing something.

"What are doing now?" I asked with raised brows.

"Texting the boys, they've gotta come too!" he seemed excited all of the sudden.

"This is going to be fun," Sooyun added, she grabbed my hand and walked out of the kitchen with me.

"Let's get ready! I can't wait!" she squealed.

"Why is everyone so excited today?" I closed the door behind us as we walked to my closet.

"We haven't done anything fun in a while, excluding last night. This will be good for us! Good thing we have a week off." she grabbed a crop top from my closet, which I never wore, and pair of shorts.

"Good point." I grabbed an oversized t-shirt and a pair of black cargo pants. I'm more of a comfy style kinda gal.

- AUTHOR'S POV -

Jimin watched the two girls walk into Sunhi's room. He lifted his phone to his ear once they were out of sight.

"Hello?" someone asked from across the line.

"Hey, Taehyung." Jimin responded.

"What's up?" Taehyung asked.

"I need you to come pick me up at the address I'm about to send you. You got my text about hanging out with Sunhi and Sooyun, right?"

"Yeah, I was getting ready actually. Why don't you just go with them?" he sounds almost confused.

"I've got to change out of these musty clothes. They smell like alcohol." Jimin lifted his shirt to his nose and took a sniff, his nose scrunched up at the stench.

"Oh alright, I'm on my way now." Taehyung ended the call. Jimin stuck his phone in his pocket and walked out of the apartment.

- SUNHI'S POV -

Both me and Sooyun were ready to go. We stepped out of the room to see Jimin had disappeared from the kitchen.

"Where did he go?" Sooyun asked with furrowed brows. She began to look in the living room, no sight of him.

"He's probably in his room or something. I'll go check." I walked down the hall and knocked on the door. No response.

I slowed opened the door and walked around. He wasn't here. "Hmm.." I whispered to myself. Guess he left already. I walked out of the room back to Sooyun who was now sitting on the couch.

"Did you find him?" she turned to look at me. I shook my head.

"Nope, I guess he already left. He didn't tell us where we were going though." I shrugged my shoulders and walked back to my abandoned coffee.

*buzz buzz*

My phone sat on the counter next to my drink, I picked it up and saw I had a text from someone.

"Cutie, Sexy, Lovely guy" was the name of the contact. Who is this? I began to read the message.

"Sorry, Taehyung picked me up. I'll send you the address in a minute. We're meeting there at 10 A.M. Be there." it read. So that's who it is, Jimin. He must've slipped his number in my phone last night... smooth move.

I let out a small laugh, Sooyun appearing beside me.

"What are ya laughing at there, Su?" she asked with a teasing voice. She bent over my shoulder to get a good look.

"Cutie, Sexy, Lovely guy..? That's an interesting name for someone." she raised an eyebrow at the name, making me laugh again.

"Yeah, Jimin slipped his number in my phone and named himself. I've got to change it." I quickly changed his name to 'Jimin' very original.

*buzz buzz*

Looking back at my phone, Jimin had sent the address. My eyes widened at where we were going.

"Oh hell no."

~
A/N:  Sorry about the late update!

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 36.3K 61
โStripโž โWhat did you just say?โž โI guess you heard it right, baby.โž __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...
778 52 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...
220K 10.2K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
Vendetta By sco

Fanfiction

17.4K 727 18
SOPE FF Jung Hoseok is a police officer paid to find details about a gangster named Min Yoongi. The Police keep an eye on what Hoseok does, but to th...