Issei the Undecimo (Katekyo H...

By Naisu9

Issei after the defeat of Trihexa he had a decent life for a while till his friend chose to just ignore him e... More

Chapter 1: Undecimo
Chapter 2: Guardians
Chapter 3: New Threat
Chapter 4: Fight!
Chapter 5: Meeting again
Chapter 6: Vongola vs Supernatural
Chapter 7: Revenants
Chapter 8: Fix Whats Broken
Chapter 9: Last Souls
Chapter 10: Ring War Pt. 1
Chapter 11: Ring War pt 2
Chapter 12: Ring War Pt 3
Chapter 13: Ring War pt 4
Chapter 14: Break Pt. 1
Halloween Special
NOT A CHAPTER
Small Update
Chapter 15: Break Pt 2
Chapter 17: Ring war pt 5

Chapter 16: Break pt 3

1.9K 32 19
By Naisu9

Issei and his friends made it to where the festival will be held at they were still setting it up so they will have to wait for a hour.

(This is Isseis kimono his friends got their own version too)

Issei: Wait if this a mafia type of festival does that mean we will see-

Louis: Oi Issei!

Issei: Yeah called it...

Add: You better buy a lottery ticket with your luck...

Louis: Sorry but can't miss this festival your grandfather always makes the best festivals out there.

Issei: Really? Huh then I will be excited for this!

Aether: Hey there!

Issei: Oh um Aether and Lumine right?

Lumine: Glad you remembered sorry for the random drop by just visiting again since we've been traveling for too long thought we could use a break.

Issei: Thats cool hope you guys enjoy the festival well...when it starts.

Aether: Trust me we always find ways to have fun should have seen what we did in the last world for enjoyment.

Issei: Last world as in?

Aether: Oh we are kinda like that Sora guy we able to go from world to world and explore but we got into a small problem with one and we lost out power we got them back though and have been traveling with our new found friends since.

Issei: Oh so that how my sister got your friend Razor huh?

Aether: Correct and since he hasn't had any regret.

Issei: Just glad he found someone to be happy with.

Lumine: Yep but any who our friends will also be in the festival you'll probably see them around don't be scared to say hi!

Issei: Yeah sure no problem.

Louis: Same thing could be said about my family Issei I will catch you later then.

Izuku: Yeah I will also be going I kinda want to hang out with my friends Iida and Uraraka.

Issei: Heh got a thing for that Uraraka girl huh~

Izuku: Says the guy dating 4 girls probably more in the future.

Rokuro: I don't see how you do it Issei.

Issei: Hey I don't know either just happens dude of course there will be a limit theres also the fact my girls probably only Violet who will keep the harem in order since I don't really have a good system...

Add: Speaking of which where are the girls?

Chung: Worry about your girlfriend Add?

Add: Same thing can be said about yours pretty boy.

Chung and Add were now butting heads ready to start a fight but they were quickly smacked to the ground by none other then Reborn.

Reborn: Chaos~

Issei: Reborn! Whos your date for this festival?

Reborn: Hm I did say I found my special someone well I think i've fed you her poison cooking before~

Add: THAT WOMAN!?

Chung: The one that almost killed us with her cooking you are dating!?

Reborn: Correct since i've grown into my adult form I've finally been able to date her like a normal person granted we did date when I was a baby.

Issei: Excuse me?

Reborn: Thats a story for another time if anything get ready Issei your girls are here~

Reborn walks off with Bianchi next to him in her own Kimono.

Issei: They're here crap uh guys I need-

Add: They left like a while ago...

Issei: Why are you still here?

Add: *sigh* Kinda promised Eve I would walk around with her because well...

Issei: I knew you still had a thing for her!

Add: Yes ok I still somewhat do! Back then well I was angry and wasn't thinking straight we were both kinda dangerous situation and I put the blame on her.

Issei: Well lover boy look behind you.

Add looks behind him to see Eve behind with a wide smile and few tears but when he saw her in her Kimono well even the crazy guy had to blush a bit.

Add: Uh I uh...

Issei: It's alright dude just go with her already no one can change who you want to date.

Issei pushed Add a little toward Eve and the two were now staring at each other before walking off with each other locking arms.

Issei: Heh i'm the cupid in this group~

Tsuna: Oh really? Try setting up Chung with that Rose girl?

Issei: Challenge fucking accepted.

Tsuna: Ha! Wait you serious?

Issei: Well I won't be doing it I think Chung and Rose will solve it on their own because I've done my research on the two of them.

Tsuna: How so?

Issei: Hacking come on grandpa I know you've done it too.

Tsuna: That is true but it's not my problem to solve its theirs to solve on their own Chungs father has kept many secrets from him but mostly his sister.

Issei: Yeah but I will be there to back them up when the time comes just like they have done for me.

Tsuna: I'm glad Hana had you such a good kid can agree with the pervert side though...

Issei: Thats in the past jeez! I stopped being one after remembering everything...well mostly with Rias and the other leaving me for dead but I've changed jeez!

Tsuna: I know now Issei look behind you your girls are here to say hello~

Issei turns with no hesitation to see all of his girl friend in their Kimonos and well he was speech less.

(Sonas)

(Ios)

(Natsumis)

(Esdeaths all the way to the right of course sorry couldn't find a better pic)

Issei: You guys...just...I have no words but beautiful.

Sona: I'm glad you think so Issei.

Esdeath: We try our hardest for our little sky dragon~

Io: If it makes my rain guardian happy I will dress like this more.

Natsumi: Yeah I'm not a fan of this stuff but if you enjoy it Issei I do not mind...

Issei: I'm the most luckiest guy alive to have you girls with me. But wait wheres Violet? I thought she was with you guys?

Natsumi: Thats the best surprise~

Sona: We know you missed her so much and well we wanted to make her look good when you saw her in her kimono~

Esdeath: Because we know you love all us equally but this girl has a special place in your heart so close your eyes and count to 5~

Issei did just that and began counting.

Issei: one.

Sona goes in and gives him a kiss on the lips.

Issei. T-Two...

Natsumi wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss too.

Issei: Three...

Io got on her toes and kisses Issei as well hugging him too.

Issei: Four...

Esdeath took it to another level using tongue for hers.

Sona: Esdeath!

Esdeath: Sorry yall chose to kiss like bitches~

Io: Guys.

Issei: F-

Before Issei could say five he felt one last pair of lips another soft pair of lips that he knew to well.

Violet: Five~

Issei opened his eyes and saw his fiancé in her kimono his heart breathing almost everything in his entire body shut down seeing her.

Issei: I-I-I...

Violet: Awh what happened to the Issei that likes speaking his mind out loud~

Issei: You kill him with your beauty...

Violet: Will another kiss bring that cutie back~

Issei: We can only find out.

Violet gave Issei another kiss but this time Issei pulled her in closer holding her by her side and giving a cocky smirk.

Issei: And hes back~

Violet: You sly idiot~

Esdeath: Well what are we waiting for? Lets go enjoy ourselves!

Sona: Lets see what a Vongola festival have to offer.

Io was just looking at a giant stuff penguin with stars in her eyes.

Natsumi: I'm hungry lets go eat first!

Issei just smiled he was once again happy like he was back then the old Issei was back just less perverted now since he chooses to keep it hidden now.

Violet: Come on lets go Issei.

Violet grabs Issei by his hand and began leading him around and all Issei could say he had a blast at the festival so many future mafia leaders in the making Issei even saw the dude from his school who ate so much ramen never could get his name but oh well maybe later on but Issei and his girls even saw his other friends along the way Add and Eve chilling on a bench talking about old times together Chung and his sister being competitive at the shooting range Akari and Riku having a date so that was normal Rokuro was even having a date with Benio Issei even saw Izuku holding hands with Uraraka making him smile at him Vanitas was hanging out with Ventus and his friends Zero wasn't much of a festival guy Issei just saw him on the highest building looking down at them Yakumo was hanging out with his old revenants buddies Razor was with small girls and a white hair guy by the name Bennet and Klee.

Issei was having so much fun with everyone that he didn't notice it was just him and Violet now walking alone.

Issei: Huh what happened to the others?

Violet: Well seems like they chose to give us some privacy.

Issei: Well I don't mind it but I would rather much prefer we are all together its what makes this fun.

Violet: Awh so no alone time~

Issei: I'm not complaining~

Issei and Violet make their way through the crowd and they got back to the beach far from the festival.

Issei: Heh the spot where we met up again can tell by the ice my grandpa still hasn't removed.

Violet: Yeah and I had to save you idiot.

Issei: Hey it was in the heat of the moment I mean for god sake I just remembered everything and god it wasn't pretty still kinda haunts me...

Violet: I know i'm just joking~

Issei: I know but it's a good thing we came here.

Violet: Whys that?

Issei: You'll see in 3...2...1...

Issei snaps his finger into the sky and fire works started going off who were sending them off?

Add: Well come on Issei we are using these boats for a reason!

Chung: Show her a good time!

Natsumi: I'm jealous but she deserves it!

Sona: So don't hold back!

Issei picked up Violet bridal style and entered his dying will mode and released Draig into his giant dragon form and got on his back and the two of them took off into the sky.

Draig: You've come a far way partner i'm happy for you.

Issei: Thank you pal.

Issei and Violet on Draigs back were flying pass the fireworks seeing the light up close and personal but to stay safe he put a sky barrier on them.

Violet: This is amazing!

Issei: I know right? 

Issei released all of his dying will flames releasing them into the sky sparkles flying everywhere and everyone was just seeing a giant flaming rainbow flying through the sky.

Violet: Wow...Issei all of this is just amazing...to think only yesterday I woke up I never would have thought me waking up will bring all this.

Issei held Violet close to him as they flew into the night sky.

Issei: All of this Violet was planning out for my girls but seems like they had other plans funny thing was I was planning on proposing to them too up here but...not yet I have one last thing to do before I do.

Violet: And whats that?

Issei: Become the Vongola Undecimo only then will I propose to everyone its my resolve to show them that Issei Hyoudou is no more I am Issei Sawada!

Violet from her point of view saw a new side of Issei someone who won't back down someone who isn't afraid to face death with a smile someone who is willing to do everything for his family.

Violet: I know you will make a wonderful boss Issei.

Issei: I sure hope so...tomorrow will be Natsumis battle I just wonder who will win i've done my research on both and well they both have done amazing things but-

Violet: Only destiny can lead us to tomorrow Issei but I know one thing you will still love her even if she wins or loses right?

Issei: Violet I would love her if even if she quit being my sun guardian while yes you are my future wife I love you all equally and nothing will change that...well maybe...

Violet: Maybe what mister.

Violet began pulling on Isseis cheek making him twitch in pain.

Issei: Sorry sorry *sigh* I said I love you all equally but my love will soon pass to others.

Issei turns to Violet and smiles.

Issei: They will continue to pass to our future kids and to our future kids kids and even then my love for my whole family will be eternal.

Violet: You big dummy~ 

Isseis and Violets ride finally ended and they all landed at the boat where all their friends were at waiting for them and that was the end of that night everyone rested at the hotel with Issei sleeping with all his girls in the same bed.

Issei: I will become the Vongola Undecimo sorry Akari I will not lose this to anyone not even to family.

The day went by and it was time for everyone to go back to Namimori Issei ended up getting tan making everyone chuckle but Violet also got signed up to his school and of course everyone tried to ask her out but this time Issei set his foot down and made it clear Violet was his even standing up for himself and not taking anyones shit of course he never stopped being kind when it was needed and weirdly enough him and Rias actually talk here and there not like the best of buds but aquatints just talking about business and all that Asia while she no longer can win his hearts never stopped being nice even offered to just be Vongolas healer Issei still had to think about that.

But now it was almost about time everyone came around to watch Natsumis and Yakumos fight.

Issei: Natsumi remember if things get to difficult its ok to admit defeat we don't want you to lose your life in this fight for something stupid as a ring.

Natsumi: Its a ring to determine if you become Vongola Boss or not! I will do everything I can to win this.

Issei gave a light chop onto Natsumis head.

Issei: You listen here if things get dangerous  you will still come back to us in one piece we still have plans to hang out as friends you understand me!

Natsumi: YES SIR!

Issei: Good! Now for good luck.

Issei hugged Natsumi and gave her a small kiss.

Issei: We will believe in you.

Violet: Go get him girl.

Esdeath: Show me what a dragon slayer can really do.

Natsumi: Just you watch! You two mom and Zeref!

Itsumi: You got this sweety!

Zeref: You are a dragon queen so of course my sister will win this.

Akari: Not if Yakumo has something to say about that!

Yakumon: Well i'm no expert in magic like her my main weapon is my great sword here.

Akari: Yeah but let not forget that secret skill of yours~

Issei: Sis have you forgotten with I got a revenant soul within me I know his secret...

Akari: Yeah but I know your dragon slayer she wants a fair fight so you haven't told her anything huh?

Issei: Sadly no shes told me many times to not say nothing.

Natsumi: If everyone fought without a handicap I will do that same! Also in a real fight we will never know what our enemies fight with think of it as training too!

Reborn: Huh the meat lover is actually right for once.

Zeref: Thats a first.

Natsumi: HEY I CAN BE SMART WHEN I WANT TO BE!

Issei: Whats 7 * 8 then...

Natsumi: Taco.

Violet: Ok now you're not even trying...

Tsuna: Is everyone ready because the arena is set up for the sun guardians.

Ryohei: EXTREME TO SEE TWO SUN GUARDIAN DUKE IT OUT ON THE FIELD! I'M SO READY!

Yamamoto: This fight isn't for you but it's good that you're excited...

Gokudera: You shouldn't expect less of him even back then he was always like this.

Issei: Well grandpa how will this arena be?

Tsuna snapped his finger and the floor under them began be raised why up to the sky pass the clouds good thing they had dome covering them so they can breath normally.

Issei: The hell grandpa!?

Tsuna: As a sun guardian you have to be the one to support your family not just yourself that flame is there to bring peoples spirit up to assure them there will be a tomorrow! 

Tsuna clapped his hands and many shining bright lights began covering the whole arena all releasing a heat that could be compared to the sun itself.

Tsuna: Use the sun to guide you make your weapon to lead to another tomorrow!

Natsumi: So bright I can't see shit...

Issei: Thanks Reborn for the glasses but why can't Natsumi and Yakumo get some?

Reborn: This is their trial to see whos better at being one with the sun even Ryohei had to go through this just not as bad as this stage.

Rias: But it's so hot will they even survive!?

Kiba: Yeah I mean we go air condition out here but them they are taking the full blast of the sun!

Tsuna: Don't worry we have a Vongola medic team waiting for us to take of the two of them if things get ugly.

Issei: If this is for the sun i'm scared for what you have in store for rain and sky...

Tsuna: Each single flame get their own fighting stage yours and Akari will be special...Well that is if one you win these final two matches.

Akari and Issei both look at each other really hoping one of them didn't they want to fight each other in the end to see who is worthy of being called that Vongola Sky Boss.

Natsumi: Well if i'm going to deal with this heat i'm getting comfortable!

Natsumi took off her shirt with bandages wrapped around her breast ripped her pants and made them shorts.

Esdeath: Oi stop stripping!

Natsumi: Bite me!

Yakumo: Phew seems like we will need to end this quickly or we will die of a heat stroke.

Natsumi: Heh this is nothing my fire burns more than this!

Yakumo: We will see about that Natsumi.

Yakumo aimed his sword ready for a battle.

Natsumi: Oh lets do this I will prove to you I am the better sun guardian here!

Natsumi lit her fist on fire ready to fight as well.

Violet: Hey Issei if she loses don't think less of her ok...

Issei: Why would I ever do that? Violet my friends and I have lost many times Izuku against Razor be hes still my friend same thing can be said about Vanitas no one is perfect we all make mistakes but it with those mistakes we learn and become a better person.

Vanitas: Next time it will be different.

Izuku: I won't lose I swear!

Issei: Don't worry you two even if I don't become the Vongola boss...We will still be friend till the end hell we'll even make our own mafia group if we lose and make it better then the Vongola itself.

Chung: Really? You think we could do that?

Issei: Hell yeah! As long as we are together nothing can stop us!

Rokuro: Hell yeah!

Tsuna: The fight for the sun ring may begin!

Ryohei: EXTREME!!!!!

And thats the end of this chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter thought it would be a nice happy moment for Issei and Violet because they are finally back together now vote who you think will win this fight Natsumi or Yakumo? Get it right i'll give you a answer who will win the next fight aka the rain fight but as I always say NAISU SIGNING OUT LOVE YOU GUYS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 413 21
After life deciding his fate he gave up and nothing went well, when he tried to fix it and make the changes he wanted life bit him back and killed hi...
34K 441 17
This was originally going to be a sequel to my first story called The fallen Dragon king but I decided that this will be a seperate story entirely. ...
153K 2.5K 18
Seeing the Trihexa's warning come to fruition, Issei decides to leave with the help of some friends he gained throughout his time and get back the ti...
304K 3.8K 54
After event of Trihexa,the woman in Issei harem except Asia,Ravel,Rossweisse,Yasaka and Kuroka(Ophis not in harem because she see Issei as brother) d...