MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
22 πŸŒ™ Before...
23 πŸŒ™ A little something
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
28πŸŒ™ Make me blush
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable

13.3K 373 524
By JaneNola

Luna Larsson

Me: What color do you like better? Black or blush pink?

Blushing I was for sure on my way to class. Sophia had already left as she hated being late. I just couldn't help it... Staying just a little longer in bed cuddling with Jules was just so much better than class. Who needs education, right? I was enjoying these little moments, like each one would be the last, but at this point I was already looking forward to the next.

Jules: Depends what for?

Mhh, oh you know. The blush on my cheeks was burning even brighter typing my answer, as I fast paced through the hallway.

Me: So I know what to wear next time I see you

Me: Underneath my clothes...

Oh god, Luna... You turned into one of those people... The annoying kind that misses her boyfriend after two seconds and dirty texts the fuck out of him. Just get your ass to class already.

Jules: Damn... I'm trying to keep a straight face in class... Almost choked

Jules: Not sure what shade blush pink is, but is sounds nice

With a smirk I entered the classroom and to my relief Sophia was sitting at the end of the row. Thank god, so I didn't need to force a bunch of people to let me through, the embarrassment of that is real.

"So, your highness decides to show up for class. Finally ditched Jules?" Sophia side-eyed me. Anyone else would have taken offense by the gesture, but she wasn't really a morning person, and considering the rough night she probably had, I was still afraid of my life were I to bring up what I saw. "You're lucky the professor is late, again. Sometimes I wonder why I even get up and ready for this class."

"Good for me... Finding a parking spot these days is harder than finishing this boring course. We could have carpooled." I nudged her elbow. "Do you have a piece of paper for me? I was in a hurry and forgot mine." I fluttered my eyelashes at her in a pleading manner.

"Why don't you just bring you laptop, we're 2021. What are you? A medieval creature?" She almost snorted and by the looks of her not so flawless face she wasn't having a great day. Sophia always had her shit together when it came to her appearance, but the way she rushed on her mascara and wasn't wearing her signature winged liner just wasn't her.

"Ouch...You're being catty today." I widemouthed watched her handing me the notepad.

"Today is absolute sheit." She shook her head and I wasn't about to get killed for asking why. Besides, I knew why so I directed my gaze back to my phone.

Me: Guess you'll find out soon

Me: I'm sure it'll be memorable

Texting stuff like this early in the morning, damn my face is burning. Trying to keep a normal face was just as much of a fail as trying to deny seeing Ez and Soph on the couch. The words ew and aw were giving me mixed feelings, and mixed feelings were exactly what had Sophia in such a mood.

Jules: Class has just become a waste of time... You and my imagination have me extremely distracted

Me: Let me guess... Reliving last night?

Jules: uhu, and not hearing a word the professor says... All I hear are your sweet whispers

I gladly would. My professor could even call me out on making a flustered face and biting my bottom lip and I wouldn't even hear her, if she decided to show up at least.

Me: Same. Your voice this morning though. I swear, whisper to me like that and that's all I need.

Fuck this, I want to hang out with him after this stupid class.

Me: I was thinking... Library after class? We could study together

Jules: Right... I still remember you kind of "studying"

Me too... How could I forget. I tried to read my book, but kept reading diagonally while thinking about making a move.

Me: I really meant study... Didn't get shit done last time.

Jules: Good, because I have some biology classes to get into.

Oh I see what you mean, Martin. I was starting to squirm in my seat, my heart rate pounding in my throat at the way he sounded so suggestive. Biology, yeah right. I was trying to keep a blank face, but failing miserably, and I continued to bit down om my smirk. My core was beat in sync with the rhythm in my chest, as my imagination was going wild. Just text what you're thinking.

Me: You can get into me...

Jules: You'll have to be quiet though, it's a library for something.

Oh damn crazy hell fire... It's hot in here. My eyes almost went wide as his words added images to my imagination.

Me: Impossible...

I felt an unimaginable heat raise to my face as I crossed my legs, the pressure on my throbbing desire, sending jolts of delight trough my entire body.

Jules: Fuck, Lu...

Me: Well that's some vocabulary I'd like to try...

"You okay? Your cheeks are so red it looks like someone smacked you in the face." My eyes went wide as soon as I heard Sophia's voice in my head. I turned to her, her eyes instantly wandering over my phone. "Ah I see. Jules, huh?" She smirked, while grabbing my phone from me like a ninja. She has no boundaries. "You dirty little ho..." She smirked while seeing the last two messages, no need to scroll to uncover the reason for my blushed look. Oh you're asking for it babe.

"You sneaky little ho. You and Ezra... And here I was thinking you hated him." I whispered to her, trying to keep my voice low while mentally preparing for a storm.

"I do." She just shrugged her shoulders, ignoring the fact she was so damn busted.

I smirked at her. "Stop lying... Why do you think I invited him." Still I denial, after a night like that?

"To annoy me." She widened her eyes, annoyed, but typically Soph.

"So you could finally blow off some steam. The sexual tension in the air was making us catch heat stroke and gag."

She turned to me, wide eyes once again. "Sexual tension?" She frowned. "Please... I need anger management courses to deal with him." She added some sass rolling her eyes.

"Soph..." I shook. "You were sleeping naked on our couch, with a tall handsome hockey player... Sexual tension was sparking across the room and you were asleep. Imagine what that's like when you're awake." Oh, You know.

"Well, I hate hockey players." She shrugged, as if she wasn't unapologetically lying. "I don't want to answer to this crap." She waved me off, yet the look on her face told me her head was right back at what happened the night before.

I nudged her with my shoulder. "It's fine. You can tell me."

"None of your business babe." What the hell? Yeah it is. My couch too.

"Excuse me? Ezra really did a number on you huh? Since when don't we tell each other everything?" I pouted, slightly annoyed she just told me to back off, while we used to tell each other each and every detail. When it came to boys I always told her everything, I always went to her for advice and I always got to hear the nasty details of her not so lonely nights.

"Since when are you so nosy? That's my job." She snapped with a whisper. "What were you doing in the bathroom anyways?"

"Headache..." I blankly said, adding a sigh.

"Again?" She frowned at me, questionably searching my face for any reaction.

"It's just migraines." I shook. "It's a stress thing. The whole Zander situation triggered it. I still can't believe he threw his helmet at Jules. He has lost his damn mind." I didn't notice I was balling a fist. I couldn't believe I once held love for someone like him, yet with me he was never like this, this irrational. What am I saying, yes he was, only I was too blind to see it. Those damn rose-colored glasses again.

"Uhu, migraines?" She question, still frowning at me. "Luna, don't let Zasshole control your life, okay? You're so much better than that. I should have kicked him in the balls before you guys even started dating." She signed and I did too, wishing she in fact had done that. It would have saved me some heartbreak.

"Talking about dating." I quickly changed the subject back to her. "You and Ezra?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her. "Come on. I'm your best friend you can tell me."

She casually shrugged. "We had sex." She whispered confidently, a smirk across her face.

"Yeah I figured, when I saw Ezra's naked butt sticking out of the blanket." I widened my eyes at her, the image still something I couldn't shake.

"Yeah he has a dump truck." Her smirk stretched even wider and so did my eyes. Sophia! But, she's right though. Ha Butt. No pun intended.

"You like him." I smiled, and I was probably looking like a crazy person, way too smiley and awake for a boring morning class.

"Shut up. I don't need to like anyone to enjoy sex." She scoffed. Yup still in denial.

"You like him." I insisted, witnessing the grin on her face.

"Ew, no. Like I said before, not gonna happen, not in a million years. It happened once, and it's not gonna happen again. Why would I ever date a hockey player? I hate the sport. It's cold, it's violent. Okay, that part I can relate to, but no. And god, the puck bunnies are why I hate it even more. They're the reason you can't trust your guy because they literally throw themselves at them... They're still men." She widened her eyes at me. "They think with their dick, and end up becoming one. Playing hockey even speeds up the process." Ouch... She means it.

"Jesus, you two are just as pathetic as I though." Someone scoffed behind us and Sophia and I both got chills at the sound of that annoying voice. Mara. Whenever I think things are great, this girl shows up to ruin it.

"You weren't wrong about the puck bunnies though." I whispered to Sophia as we both turned around in our seat. "Excuse me?" I raised my brows at Mara, who sat a row behind us, looking down on us like we were her peasants. There's only once queen, and she's sitting next to me.

"What's your name again?" Sophia snapped back at her.

"Ask you're one braincell, it knows who I am." Mara scoffed and rolled her eyes. She was playing a dangerous game. The last person who rolled her eyes at Soph had a very bad headache for the rest of the day.

"Right, Marabella huh?" Sophia almost laughed out loud. "I remember you, you're the girl who kicked Luna off the cheer squad in a jealous fit." She raised her brows. "What a bitch." She leaned into me, ignoring Mara.

"She got kicked off because she can't skate." Mara leaned forwards, talking to Sophia, but intimidatingly looking me in the eyes. Not impressed.

"Really? Can you do a triple loop?" I leaned back towards her, squeezing my eyes to make a point.

"You can't either." Yeah I can.

"Pathetic how you need to bring others down to feel good about yourself." Sophia scowled. I love you Sophia.

"Pathetic? You hook up with the goalie of all people. He's the biggest loser on the team. There are so many better players who actually do more than just stand on the ice. I bet he can't even skate." Oh Sophia is gonna kill her.

"Wait a minute. Did you just call Ez a loser? You know nothing about hockey, do you? Without him standing on the ice stopping the pucks the team is nothing. You've just proven my point, go back to being a puck slut Marabella, nobody wants your opinion. Calling him a loser... Do you want me to hold up a mirror for you so you can see what a real loser looks like?" That's how you do it, damn. Sophia burst out into a full rant, including the saying if looks could kill, she'd be a fucking murderer.

"All I'd see is a catch, but that clown of a goalie wouldn't catch me." Mara said while flipping her blonde locks over her shoulder. Oh god no.

"He's the finest guy on the team, and he fucks like a dream. I think you're mistaking being a clown for actually having a personality." Sophia snapped, also flipping her long black hair back and this fight was getting ugly. Damn Sophia, you're smitten.

"Soph, it's fine. You can't recognize what you don't have yourself. Don't worry, she's not Ezra's type though. Bunnies like her only have a shot on the reserve bench." I smirked at Sophia. I just couldn't help it. She wanted drama, she's getting it.

"Oh honey, Jules was more than happy to spend the night with me. You do know he would still grab the opportunity if I offered. That night was just too g-" What? He wouldn't?

"Damn Mara... What's on your face." Sophia cut her off, suddenly squealing while my mood just turned form smiley to sour really quickly. Not even Mara feeling her face with pure panic in her eyes could make my smirk reappear. "It's full of shit." Sophia continued, her voice now dry and emotionless, but not my thoughts, they were worried and frustrated. He wouldn't do that. He's not like... My head was slowly spinning at the image of them together. I wasn't jealous, I was worried.

"Aw don't look so sad Lulu." Mara taunted me, but I just looked away, not giving her a single glance. I'm a coward, I should be going off on her. No, no, you're better than her. "All I'm saying is he did me first." He hasn't even done me at all.

"And that has any meaning because?" I quietly muttered, now looking at the smug smile on her face.

"You're just a sloppy second... He'll always think of that one night. You simply don't compare." Compare to what? The pathetic little rat you are?

"Jesus, this crap belongs in high school, what's wrong with you." Sophia scoffed, but I just stayed quiet. "Luna don't listen to that shit." I am. I shouldn't, but I am. Fuck that. "You are really pathetic! Trying to hook up with Jules while he has a girlfriend. You heard it, girlfriend. So, you better get your kitty cat claws away from him."

"Damn you got over Zander fast..." Mara rolled her eyes. "Then again, he was over you long before he broke up with you." Seriously what is it going to take to make you shut up? Why am I sitting here taking that shit? "Speaking of Z-" Mara continued, but got distracted with something coming in on her laptop. "Never mind class is dismissed. The professor isn't going to show up after all." She scoffed, and couldn't be up on her feet fast enough. "Guess I don't need to kill time talking to you anymore." She addressed me.

"Harassing her you mean." Sophia quickly added and she wasn't wrong. I felt sincerely pushed into a corner by her, and I didn't like it at all. It was just unlike me. I mean, I'm the girl who called out that woman at the burger place for being unfair to Jules. I scared the living shit out of her, why couldn't I do that to Mara? My mind was a little bit of a fog as I watched her get up and walk towards the exit. "Would you rat on me to the cops if I made you a witness to murder." Sophia gritted through her teeth while gathering her stuff, and I just looked at her, utterly speechless I just didn't react to anything Mara said, or spewed at me. "Luna..." Sophia whined. "Don't let her get to you. It's not true what she said. The fact Jules slept with her, which I still don't get, doesn't mean it meant anything. Definitely not the kind of magical connection you have with him." She nudged her shoulder into mine to pull me out of my own head.

"Maybe she's right though." I shrugged, angerly grabbing my bag and getting up, but Sophia smacking the notepad, I used and left on the desk, against the back of my head made me turn around. "Ouch! Now you're giving me a migraine!" I snapped.

"You don't want to listen to nice Sophia so you get the rude one, sorry." She couldn't wipe the smirk off her face as she titled her head sideways. "Sorry for being harsh, but you are my fierce queen, always have been, but you seem a little lost lately. Since you dated Zander you doubt yourself all day every day. Enough okay." She preached. "Time to close that ugly chapter in your life, move on and be who you are meant to be. My role model. Luna I look up to you, don't make me feel sorry for you instead." She smiled while throwing her arm around me as we both walked towards the exit. "I need the old Luna back." Yeah, me too.

"What would I do without you..." I shook my head with a smirk, telling myself that form this moment on I'd be live by her words.

"Be a gorgeous loner." She added quickly.

"That wasn't a question." I chuckled as both of us walked into the hallway and Sophia grabbed a bottle of water from her bag. "I can't believe I let her waltz over me like that. You're right about the old Luna, I liked her better." I smiled while I watched Sophia take a sip, and suddenly I felt someone's shoulder bump into mine in the middle of the hallway. Mara, really, just leave me the fuck alone. She asked for it. I shook my head in anger. "I'm going to need that thanks." I smiled at Sophia, snatching the bottle from her hands and walking after Mara. I don't care how immature this is. She acts like a high school bully, she'll get an answer right at her level. "Hey Mara."

"Ugh, are you following me now? You can't get back on the team Luna, I won't ever allow it." The amount of irritation in her voice was real and the fact she thought I would chase her like a puppy to ask my spot back was beyond hilarious. I do have some respect for myself.

"I don't need to be on the team to skate. It's fine." I smiled at her. Fake smiled, like the logo on her Cucci belt. "I just wanted to tell you you're right." I almost hurt myself saying that. "You are memorable, and hot stuff. I mean look at you." I gave her a friendly once over, but internally I was gagging at my words. "But maybe you should cool off a bit, before you set the whole school on fire." I scrunched my nose at her while accidently not so accidently pouring the water from Sophia's bottle into her cleavage.

"What the fuck! Are you crazy!!" She squealed, getting attention from every by passer.

"Crazy, Me? No. Sick of you trying to bring me down every chance you get, yes!" I snapped at her. "Just leave me alone! Jules too." I yelled at her while walking away, confidently and backwards, flipping her off with an everlasting smirk on my face until I felt Sophia's arm around my shoulders stop me.

"Girl, I said be Luna again. I didn't tell you to copy me." She laughed, while pulling me away from the situation.

"I love you so much I want the become you." I laughed too, genuinely laughed, and I suddenly felt relieved getting back at Mara like that.

Sophia slowed our pace when Mara was well away on the other side of the hallway. "Yeah you better not. I don't think Jules would appreciate it." She sighed, pulling up her brows and snatching her bottle back from me. "I'm a bitch to guys." Shee rolled her eyes at herself while following my direction to the library.

"And still you wrap them around your finger like it's nothing." I smirked, thinking about how it was her superpower. "I don't know how you do it to be honest."

"It really isn't that hard. Men can be simple sometimes. The dick wants what it wants, no matter how much the head tells them I'm going to be a nightmare to deal with." Sophia, widened her eyes, owning the grin on her face.

"I bet Ezra believes you're a dream though." I teasingly bumped into her while we collided with a stream of students coming from another auditorium.

"Talking about Ezra." She nodded towards him of all people leaving the classroom. He stood out from the crowd with his height and looks, his blonde flowy hair poking out above the rest, however the look on his face tired.

"What's wrong?" I asked Sophia as I was a witness to the sad and confused look on her face, her gaze following his every move.

She shook her head at first, but sighed and confessed. "Like I said, I acted like a bitch and he didn't deserve it. I think I really hurt him, and..." She sighed again. "God, I actually want to apologize for once." The expression on her face was tortured, the pitch of her voice confused.

"Aw, what are you waiting for then? The universe is giving you a sign. Don't ignore it." I pushed her a little towards the direction he went.

"The universe?" She pulled her brows up. "You really believe in that shit?"

"You don't?"

"You're right." She grunted, frustrated that she had to take this encounter as a sign. "I better go before I can't catch the fucking pace of that giant." She smiled, before leaving me in the middle of the hallway.

The hallway was starting to clear up, the auditorium nearly empty and as the way to the library became clear again, the universe deiced to send me a sign. Really! Fucking really? What kind of a sign is this? I internally grunted at the sight of Zander talking to the tall girl who had caused me ache and relief at once. At least now she was wearing clothes. As Zander's smile grew, mine faded away as the fact he threw his helmet at Jules popped back into my head. Real Luna is back, and I'll show you what she's made of. I hyped myself up before storing at him.

"You!" I snapped, pushing his tall frame into the wall next to him, his gaze colliding with mine as I did, the look in his eyes hard to describe as anything negative.

"Fucking psycho! Who the fuck do you think you are!" Katy scowled and I could only look at her with wide and surprised eyes.

"Katy don't." Zander shook his head at her with a stern look on his face, completely opposite from a second ago.

"It's nice to see you with some clothes on, almost didn't recognize you." I said bitterly, yet my tone still sounded too nice as I took a step to get into her face.

"What the hell, Luna." Zander shook his head, lightly urging me back a step to put distance between me and her.

"What the hell were you thinking!" I snapped at him now, feeling taller than I ever had around him. "Are you throwing helmets now? Like a two year old!" I went off, driving him into the wall for once as he awed at me with a parted mouth. "I really thought you were better than that, but hey it's not the first time I misjudge y-"

Katy's scoff interrupted me before I threw her an angry glare. "Just go away, you're making a scene." She rolled her eyes at me, and I was now balling my fists in anger, wanting to punch the smug look off her face.

"Don't." Zander shook his head and muttered to Katy, before returning his gaze to me, the regret in it almost making me drown. Only this time I was equipped with a life vest and a dose of self-worth.

"If you ever touch Jules again, you're going to regret it so much! More than you do cheating!"

"Do you really think he regrets it?" Katy almost laughed, the smirk on her face only adding to my anger, and I was detonating faster than I could handle.

"Please, a few days ago he was begging me to take him back." I scrunched my nose at her, and rolled my eyes.

She was already quick with a comeback. "Guess you're that easy to get over huh." I don't know about that.

"Katy leave her alone... This is between her and I." Zander stepped in between us, his voice calm and collected, his eyes trying to beg me for some sort of forgiveness.

"Oh please Zander... Now it is?" I frowned. "It was between all of us when you decided to pull her into our relationship shoving your dick inside her." I tried pushing him out of the way, but he didn't let me, all while I shamelessly raised my voice.

"Luna, keep your voice down a little. Please." Regret was displayed over his entire face, and he anxiously looked around at the people who had heard me.

"Right, I hope you're ashamed." I shook my head while I felt myself clench my teeth trying to face him.

"I am!" He raised his voice now too, desperate to make me listen. "I should have never done it!" He shook his head, while I could see Katy get mad behind him.

"Zander what the hell!" She slapped his arm but he didn't bother to turn around, he just rolled his eyes as soon as her hand struck his arm.

"Be careful, you're upsetting your new girlfriend." I cocked a brow at him, while his gaze fell low and a sigh blew past his lips.

He sighed once more, collecting himself. "Luna baby..." He knew that didn't apply to me anymore, as the painful look on his face told. "Sorry it's still a habit." He shook his head, the continues sighing making him come across as nervous. He suddenly pulled me aside to talk to me away from Katy's presence, his arm around my arm a bit like barbwire, but I let him. "What do you think you're doing." He kept his voice low, his eyes repentantly wandering over my entire face.

"Warning you." I snapped, trying to pull my arm away from him.

He nearly chuckled at my words, but I didn't think I sounded that funny. "Dammit Luna. I'm scared now." He said kindly, not a hint of threat in the air.

"You should!" I raised my voice as I pulled my arm away from his grasp. "Don't ever do that shit to Jules! It's not his fault. If you're angry things went to shit between is, be angry at yourself!"

"I know." He shook his head. "I am." He swallowed the lump of guilt in his throat.

"Katy even did me a favor. I finally got to see what a piece of shit you are! You never were any different than when you cheated, I was just too fucking blind to see it!" I said, squeezing my eyes at him in anger.

"Luna... Calm down." He gritted through his teeth when he saw I was getting out of breath, and my face probably looked as red and hot as it felt. "I'm sorry okay! I can tell you a thousand times I'm sorry and you won't hear it, but it's all I can do. It's too late! I lost you and you moved on with that... That fucking retard." He gritted and I slapped that last word out of this world, when my hand collided with his cheek.

"The r word, really? Like I said, a piece of shit!" I snapped at him while his face was lite up with a spark of anger, but quickly put out with a splash of guilt. "You can't do that to me! I'm sick of having this conversation with you. You cheated on me, you broke my heart, you did this to us! I'm finally picking up myself and moving on, but I can't if you keep going after Jules every chance you get like a jealous boyfriend. You're not my boyfriend anymore! You don't get to do that! I saw what you did on the ice, you didn't let him play! And his face, you can't fix this with violence, you can't fucking fix it with anything at all! It's over, so stop taking everything from I care about! You have zero right. Not anymore! I cared about you once too, and you took it for granted." My angry stream of words caused the sudden tears in his eyes to spill over his cheek, down his sweater, his bottom lip quivering with regret, and to be honest it didn't make me feel a thing.

"I wish you still did... If only just a little bit." She shook his head, while standing in front of me, wounded and beaten. "I really wish..." He shook, looking down as some tears fell at our feet. "...That I had treated you better when I had the chance." He threw his hands through his hair, swallowing the rest of his words like a bitter pill. "I miss you. All the little things..." He tried to say but his voice gave up on him at the end of his sentence. "You're not that easy to forget." He shook again, and he was now fully crying, not caring about anyone seeing him getting this emotional. I should have felt compassionate, sorry he was hurt, but all of this just left me numb to anything he could possible say.

"And yet you did." I shrugged, nodding towards Katy who gave me a once over as soon as I did. "Like I meant nothing to you." I shook my head back to him, looking him right in the eye. "When I saw you with her I-" But before I could say anything else he desperately cut me off.

"So you know how I feel when I see you with him!" He sobbed, pushing both of his hands through his hair, grabbing it, trying to hold himself together. Not the same thing!

"And it can't hurt enough! I didn't physically hurt Katy when caught you two!"

"Don't you think I'm punished enough!" He yelled now, tears still spilling down his cheeks. "I'm not captain anymore Luna! Coach even benched me. You and your new ass of a boyfriend ruined every chance I had at playing NHL! It's over for me!" He was fuming now, balling his fists, his dreams crushed.

"You did that all by yourself!" I roared at him, shaking my head in disbelief, not wanting to admit I had ruined his chances, his future. Although his own actions put him in that situation, I couldn't help but to feel a bit responsible.

"No." He shook his head, losing his mind and self-control. "No, you don't see it!" He was trying to take a breath, but his level of anger wasn't letting him. "I'm in this fucking mess because of you!" He took a step towards me, but I just scoffed. "Because you're fucking irreplaceable." He shouted, and with it pushed me into the wall behind me, it's hard surface colliding with my body with zero mercy, completely knocking the air out of me. The side of my face hit the wall first, causing immense dizziness while the rest of me went numb, the ringing in my head canceling all unwanted noise but my very own thoughts. For a second it felt like I was gone, away from this nightmare, away from everything around me. I was just floating between a state of sleep and consciousness, like waking up from a dream, but barely. I was helpless while slumping down against the all, but everything was quiet, everything was peaceful, everything was fine.  

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Hi loves! So...... It took me a while but like I said I was sick with a fever for some time and couldn't write... So I'm sorry if this chapter took too long of if it isn't perfect... I'll make sure the next one is better and definitely faster. Thanks for waiting so long for this one! Without all of you I wouldn't have found the motivation to get it done at all. How are you all doing? 

🌙 Any predictions? What'll happed next? Is she hurt? Is Zander gonna run or actually help her for once? Or something else? 

⭐️ Vote if you liked this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 1.3K 19
#2 in the carolina colts series dimitri & nadia's story ~ his eyes focus on my lips briefly as he whispers "why do we always end our time together li...
37.8K 2K 46
18+ only "The fewer people that know the truth the better. And if this all goes smoothly, you two will be able to get divorced before the hockey sea...
1.5M 38.2K 41
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝What started with a revenge sex, becomes something even more addictive than meth.❞ One buried childhood memory, One...
43.5K 2.1K 33
Brie Sheridan has had her heart broken way too many times. Rhett Price is usually the culprit, but, this time, he might be the solution. ...