Baby Wife ¦¦ JJK FF [Complete...

By swaeg001

❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-tw... More

Sneak Peek
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI🔞
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL🔞
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
XLVII🔞
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX🔞
LX
𝓕𝓘𝓝𝓐𝓛(1/2)
FINAL(2/2)
B0NUS-01
B0NUS-02
B0NUS-03
B0NUS-04
BONUS-5(last)🎀

XLV

110K 5.3K 1.1K
By swaeg001

Suha was sitting like a soul-less body, staring at nowhere. While, Soobin kept caressing the back of her hand with his thumb.

He was restless and more like scared to know what happened, so he sighed before speaking, "So you went to talk with her? What she said? I mean....I know she isn't that kind of girl who will get angry like overreact-"

She blinked her eyes few times at him and spoke, "Chill Sunbae" she took a long breath and continue," I couldn't apologize to her Fully"

"What? You didn't confes-" Soobin got shocked and asked again, "What exactly happened?"

FLASHBACK

"Here, take it" you snap out suha from her thought by passing her a small lavender coloured box with dark purple ribbon.

"What is this?" she asked, being confused.

"Your birthday gift. I know it's late but....I got a fracture on my ankle and so many things happened after that, I couldn't manage to meet you sooner" you replied in an apologetic tone.

She slightly smiled before watching you tying your hair up and probably unintentionally revealing hickeys on your neck.

"It's okay. Besides, jungkook already gave me the gift from both of you" she replied, looking away before opening the box.

"Still, I wanted to gift you personally" you replied with a smile.

"Two bracelets?" she asked with confusion, sliding her fingertip on the butterfly shaped shiny things. 

"Actually it's friendship bracelets for three friends. One for me, one for you and another one for Jen. You have her contact, right?" you asked with a smile again.

Her expression turned into sad one, before she spoke, "One for Jen?......s-she kind of broke friendship with me"

You placed a hand on her shoulder and asked, "What happened?"

"Remember the day I pushed you on the swimming pool, before your marriage?" she asked making you sad recalling that incident. 

She chuckled and added, "Uh- she broke our ten years old f-friendship"

You give her a sad expression, she sighed before speaking, "Don't feel sorry about it, this is what I deserve after all"

FLASHBACK ENDS

Soobin sighed hearing everything, so she spoke, "I can't apologize to her, sunbae. She doesn't even know what I was trying to do"

"After so many years of bad treatment, she still considers me as her friend?" she asked with disappointment. 

Pulling her hair in frustration, she added, "I just can't make myself more disgusting in her eyes"

Soobin caught her shoulder and said, "It's okay Suha, that's understandable that you don't want to ruin your image because she doesn't even know about it. But, we can do something else about it......Just don't punish yourself for this"

___________

Daehan was driving his car while Hanbin  sitting on the passenger seat, being restless and scared knowing someone else also knows this past.

All the bad assumption kept roaming Hanbin's mind. Suddenly he noticed daehan is passing Jeon Mansion (Busan)"My home is in the alley you left a while ago"

Daehan chuckled and asked, "You still live under the care of Jeon?"

"Since I work for them.....proudly yes" hanbin replied.

After few minutes later, daehan stopped his car in front of Busan Royal Hotel.

Daehan took his room key from the receptionist and reached the elevator, while hanbin kept following him until they reached the hotel room.

"Who are you? How do you know me and all of this?" Hanbin started bombarding him with question, as soon as they entered the room.

Daehan chuckled before throwing himself on a counch, "Let's take a seat at first. Trust me, I'm more eager than you" 

Hanbin took seat infront of him, as daehan started speaking, "Lee daehan. The boy sold his own newborn sister to save her from monsters"

Hanbin felt like someone hold his throat, and It's hard for breathing hearing his real identity.

"D-daehan?....you still r-remember me?" he asked with shocked expression.

As soon as daehan hummed, Hanbin asked in a furious tone, "What do want, after so many years?"

"My sister...I want her back" Daehan replied, making him feel a hard squeeze in his heart.

"What!?" Hanbin shouted at him.

"Yes, why are you being surprised? Isn't that you promised me?" Daehan retort back.

"Daehan, she is already happy in her life. Why do you want to disclose this? What if she hates us? Specially you?" hanbin asked with furious tone.

Daehan's blood boiled at his question and spoke, "Don't back away from the agreement. That time, I was helpless. I needed to hand over her to someone who is capable of parenting her"

"Now look at me. I have plenty of business and billions of dollars. So, where is she right now?" Daehan proudly added.

"I'll tell you the address, but you have to promise me that you'll not disclose this painful past to her" Hanbin said.

Daehan smirked before replying, "Can't promise. After all, she is my sister"

Hanbin caught his collar and yelled on his face, "SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS. I'M HER FATHER, I RAISED HER UP"

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME! ITS NOT LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS HELPLESS, YOU WERE TOO" Daehan shouted back, making him(Hanbin) loosen his grip.

Daehan run his finger through his hair in frustration before saying in a calm tone, "I'm sorry hanbin uncle. I'm really grateful towards you for taking care of my sister till now. But I-I promised my mom, that she'll be under my care after I stand on my feet"

"You have no right to do that. Besides, she's not even in my custody right now" Hanbin calmly replied, making him(daehan) confuse.

Watchin him confuse, Hanbin added, "You're forgetting something, she's an adult now. And, she's already married"

Daehan yelled, "You already married off her at this age? Do you even know what other girls do at this age? They enjoy their youth and-"

Hanbin cutted him off saying, "I used to feel sad that, god deprived you of raising her. Now I'm happy that she raised by me"

Before he(Daehan) could say anything, Hanbin added, "I raised her up with my virtue. She doesn't belong to those kinds of girl's who runs after money and ruin their life in an excuse of enjoying youth"

"Okay, I agreed that you raised her like other ideal parents do. But......now I'm back, so you have to consult with me before taking any decisions in her life" daehan said with clenched jaw.

"Now tell me her address. I can't wait to meet our angel after a lot of years. She might be pretty as mom" he(daehan) added.

Hanbin slightly smiled, thinking how you used to care for him and roaming around the garden not to eat vegetables. His face turned pale again, thinking you're not any more with him.

"XXXXX street, 07th house" Hanbin said in a calm tone, making him(daehan) shocked.

Daehan looked at him in a shocked expression before asking, "Don't tell me, Jeon-"

Before he(daehan) could complete the sentence, hanbin replied, "Yes, she's in Jeon Mansion. The youngster CEO of Jeon Corp. and new king of the underworld, Jeon Jungkook is her husband"

"HOW DARE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU TO RUIN HER LIFE LIKE THAT?" daehan shouted, throwing the flower vase on the floor, breaking it into a thousand pieces.

Hanbin watched the broken vase and replied, "I didn't ruin her life. She's enough mature to choose her life partner"

"Do you really believe that you didn't ruin my sister's life by marrying off her with Jeon Jungk-" daehan said with a clenched jaw, and suddenly stopped remembering something.

"T-that m-means, Y-y/n?" daehan stutter in a defeated tone.

"You already know y/n?" hanbin asked, watching the pathetic state of him(daehan).

"That means y/n is my angel?" daehan asked, while a drop of tears roll down from his eyes.

MEANWHILE

You were enjoying the chill weather and sparkly night view of the sky from your balcony.

Suddenly you felt two muscular arms crossed in your waist, making you flinch at the touch.

He back hugged you tightly, placing his jaw on your shoulder.

You closed your eyes, feeling his hot breath and the warmth of his body.

He kissed your neck and asked, "What happened, love?"

"Nothing...." you replied blankly.

"Then why are you silent suddenly?" he asked in a sweet tone.

You smiled at his concern and said, "Suha came in evening, she said-" he stopped you yelling, "Why that b!tch-"

You shut him up saying, "I don't know why you don't like her, but don't call her that....She is too lonely"

He sighed before turning you to him and asked, "Why are you ruining your mood by thinking about someone else?"

You caressed his cheek and asked, "Jungkook-shi, what happened last night....is that what you call mission?"

He caught your hand and kissed your wedding ring and replied, "It's too complicated, baby...I want to keep you away from it"

You became restless again, recalling the situation.

"It's too dangerous. I'm just thinking, why did they attack us? What enmity they have with you?" you asked with frustration.

He cupped your face and asked, "Baby....last night so many things happened, but why did you imprint only this in your mind?"

"Because, I'm scared" you replied.

"Didn't knew that, the girl can jump in front of a car to save a street cat and run in front of the gun to save her husband can be scared too?" he asked with a chuckle.

"I'm scared about you, jungkook-shi" you said only to feel his lips on yours.

He broke the kiss and said, "Stop calling this typical jungkook-shi"

"Then what do I- .....I can't call you daddy in front of others, if this is what you are asking" you said with a pout.

He started giggling at you before slamming his lips on you again.

"It's okay, call me anything you love" he said, tucking one of your hair strand behind your ear.

"Can I call you oppa then?" you asked, making him instantly choke on air.

He straightened his face and replied, "What the f#ck! Don't call me opaa! Ew~"

You smiled before asking, "what about kook?"

He touched his chest looking at you with pure adore, and spoke, "You sound too cute....call it again?"

"Oppa!" you yelled before running out of the balcony.

"What the F#ck Y/n! I swear if you call me oppa again, I will make you scream daddy whole night" he yelled back, running behind you.

__________

I don't know from where to start exactly. I was too caught up with my personal life and study along with my confuse brain.

I just want to polietly apologise to you for being irresponsible. Next update will be soon with a surprise.😉

Hey nasty mind! You thought Smut right?😉

Lastly.......Hope you enjoyed. Love you💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 11.7K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
145K 5.8K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
140K 5.6K 57
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
340K 11.2K 44
"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden touch. "Your turn." Jungkook whispered down...