DMMD Oneshots

By Takumi-Otaku

The usual Dramatical Murder Characters and you, the reader get to be love dovey with eachother. More

Aoba - I Love You

Sei - Let's Always Be Together

919 17 1
By Takumi-Otaku

  Sei x Reader

This was a mistake I'm not supposed to be here....

How did I get here?

Why?

Those were my first thoughts but they're left in the dust now that I begun to truly realized there are no answers.

  But that man, Tatsuo Toue he's the cause said I had a "gift"" more like a curse. It all began when my parents were researchers for this man injecting me with this power that can hurt people when I was a mere infant and handing me over to this man Toue. Giving me this ability a sense of control over one's consciousness. Just to see if it worked if they could artificially create the effect. I overheard that another person has this same ability I wonder if they're in Oval Tower, too.

I ponder on my past as I sit in the room they condemn me in when they're done doing tests it's colorful at best but feels boring and bland to my tastes. My thoughts stop when I hear someone coming in the sounds of heavy foot falls clanking on the floor. That man is here, Toue.

  "(Y/N), I want you to meet someone he's just like you." Toue says smiling almost seemingly fake but convincible to people on the outside. I nod getting up from my bed swiftly walking toward the door with him beside me leading me down the white hallway. We soon stop when we reach a a gray door and as Toue opens it I am met with a man dark blue hair, and bookish figure sitting in a king chair .

"Now (Y/N), this is my son, Sei I hope you both get along." Toue leaves after that and we ended up just staring at eachother until I walked out of the hallway into his -flashy- room it was filled with cute stuffed animals and a king's chair with beige walls that are hidden behind the stuffed toys. I walk over to Sei and make eye contact. Everything turns black after.

After the darkness fades I am met with a beach and sunsetting over the ocean. As I look closer I see Sei sitting on the sand and soon I find myself sitting next to him.

"It's peaceful, isn't it?" He says tilting his head toward me and I nod smiling at the sky with a purple blueish hue. "Yeah, it is. If only I could experience this more often." I say glumly letting my sad thoughts spill in the air. "But I guess if I have you to hang out with then I guess it makes up for it!" I gave him a cheerful smile letting my sadness ease away while looking at him happily. I felt him entwine my fingers in his black gloved hand.

"Let's always be together then, (Y/N)."  Our hands still clasped Sei smiles the first genuine smile I've seen in years that wasn't fake. He inched his face closer to mine closing the gap between us. A lingering moment after another kiss was shared...maybe the world isn't that cruel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
245K 15.9K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
649K 23.6K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
386K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...