Aoba - I Love You

Aoba Seragaki x Reader

Waking up wasn't hard for you as it was for Aoba that's all there was to it.

You woke up yawning silently stray (H/C) locks against your forehead you pushed them away lazily and soon you found yourself propped up on your elbows in bed looking down at Aoba's sleeping form he was sleeping face first against the pillow while his blue locks were scattered all over. You unconsciously dragged your fingers against the long strands gently as possible making sure not to cause him pain knowing the sensitivity in his blue locks. Smoothly transitioning your hand to his back tracing lines into letters with light nimble touches and strokes of your digits. I love you was the words you created against his skin. Smiling to yourself and gazing down at your sleeping lover smiling at the sight of him soon getting up just about to move and surprise him by cooking breakfast. But to your dismay he yanks you down by the arm and pulls your body toward him and presses his lips against yours the contact cut short when he pulled away. "I love you, too...(Y/N)." He says kissing the shell of your ear and nuzzling your neck burying his face against the crook of it pressing a small kiss there as well. You giggle at his antics and attempt to squirm away but end up in a bitter defeat as he wouldn't let up his hold all you could do is lay in his warm embrace which you didn't mind all that much. "Couple more minutes, please..." He mumbled out whining when you attempted to get away. You sighed "You're lucky that I have nothing to do..." This was going to be a long morning.

(A/N): Sorry for it being short I couldn't think of anything